Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34326 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
Just another Sunday in Nigeria!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by AK481(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]if this is the case how do u expect the church to get revenue? [/size]

Revenue? Did I just hear u say revenue?
You smell like shit for rating money above precious life.well since it s just temporary,they will cope
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
lorenzos1: All this blood shed makes me ask is God stil with Nigeria...!cos we are supposed to be some of d most religious people in the world..who llove life...!

Thats y d devils are reacting!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Kill all Muslims, and Christians - but the religion will still be there..

Why not KILL religion, and worship your God in your house, huh

Jesus was a Jew - Muhammed was Arab..

Useless people!! - when you wipe yourselves out, leave the oil, and other resources for conscious people... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: YOU MUST BE DRUNK. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS HERE AND YOU ARE BUSY COPYING AND PASTING. MAY YOU BE AFFECTED BY THESE HAPPENINGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Easy bro!
Haba...d guy was just showing a poster how important this thread is to Nigerians!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by carlos86: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
The sad reality is that we still come back here next Sunday insulting each other all over again.May the souls of the dead rest in peace
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
ismhab:
CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION OF
NIGERIA (CAN) ARE RESPONSIBLE
FOR THIS ATTACK.
re u ALRIGHT

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by vingar: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ayee Idris: I don't have a problem with anyone defending themselves, but pulling people out of their cars and slaughtering them can never be Justified. The bokoharam don't care if muslims are being killed, they have been killing muslims and christains without discrimination. We should join hands and hunt down the animals called Boko Haram. We need to seperate sha before it bEcomes too late.
can u name 3 musque that thy have set ablase
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
Jesus

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BTS1aHSnG9M/T012mSoxaEI/AAAAAAAABhg/KTz3Fwoq5YQ/s1600/GQ+Jesus.gif[/img]

Muhammed

[img]http://www.hf.uib.no/religion/popularikonografi/bilder/01b.jpg[/img]

Which of them looks like you?

Brainwashed jerks, stop messing up the name of my Country - take your war to the Middle-East where the two redundant religions belong.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Caracta: Ds bombing issue is getting out of hand. My little cousin in Kaduna dat came over to Lagos 4 wkend, has filled ha brains wt 'bomb', 'bomb', 'bomb'. If there's any noise, she'll shout, 'it's a bomb, run! Run! Aunty Run! I was cooking and she advised me 2 put bomb in d fire, so as to burn faster cos she was hungry!
God, pls save us.

Hmmmm!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Wereh kpe: At times I begin to wonder if Islam is a violent religion? perhaps maybe thats why terrorism is strongly associated with Islam? Just thinking aloud

I think the northern leaders should be held accountable for these. Including the Sultan. They are portraying Islam as a violent religion!

U know Wat am begining to HATE ALLLLL MUSLIMS

You can count the Yoruba muslims out!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by BlueMurder(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ayee Idris: I don't have a problem with anyone defending themselves, but pulling people out of their cars and slaughtering them can never be Justified. The bokoharam don't care if muslims are being killed, they have been killing muslims and christains without discrimination. We should join hands and hunt down the animals called Boko Haram. We need to seperate sha before it bEcomes too late.

You took these words right out of my mouth. What sort of self-defence is that.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
Oh God this is terrible, bomb blast is now a daily routine, in 9ja, what is Goodluck.Jonathan doing to curb this bokoharam menace for God sake.
The only thing he knows how to do is to condemn and condemn, and the bombing's are getting out of hand, and the last time i checked i heard that FG are gonna publish the names of the sponsors of bokoharam, up till now nothing, or has any Nairalander, seen or hear any names mentioned, ? For how long is it gonna take them to publish the names. R.I.P the victims, be rest assured God will avenge ur deaths.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by vingar: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
haka_nai:
As if i was responsible or sent someone out to do it.violence is violence to me and i condemn it.Sad enough you don't know the victims are from both faiths.take this from me,you are a bastard!!
violence is violence u did sent with what u type. I take it from u that mother pick up guta and u are not only a bastard u a hypocrat nonentity that is supose to be trown into socaway
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex: Kill all Muslims, and Christians - but the religion will still be there..

Why not KILL religion, and worship your God in your house, huh

Jesus was a Jew - Muhammed was Arab..

Useless people!! - when you wipe yourselves out, leave the oil, and other resources for conscious people... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Jesus was more than a Jew.....dey there dey deceive urself when u know the truth!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Oh God this is terrible, bomb blast is now a daily routine, in 9ja, what is Goodluck.Jonathan doing to curb this bokoharam menace for God sake.
The only thing he knows how to do is to condemn and condemn, and the bombing's are getting out of hand, and the last time i checked i heard that FG are gonna publish the names of the sponsors of bokoharam, up till now nothing, no names has been published or has any Nairalander, seen or hear any names mentioned, ? For how long is it gonna take them to publish the names. R.I.P the victims, be rest assured God will avenge ur deaths.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 2good(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
The only reason I am not happy about this insecurity situation is because both the Christian and the Muslim god does not exist. Why are my country men killing them selves over imaginary foreign gods? Its really a pity!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
I'll start taking religion seriously when your Bible and Kuran start saving you people from bombs, and death. Poor Nigerians, take heart. The resources isn't enough anyway, thanks for the population reduction; and please let it be countrywide. A Nigeria with less than 80million sane people is better than 150million medieval morons.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex: Jesus

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BTS1aHSnG9M/T012mSoxaEI/AAAAAAAABhg/KTz3Fwoq5YQ/s1600/GQ+Jesus.gif[/img]

Muhammed

Brainwashed jerks, stop messing up the name of my Country - take your war to the Middle-East where the two redundant religions belong.

Its gonna be like u have been dreaming when the realities dawn on u!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 3kay945(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2012

Muhammed

bros you funny o, but seriously I.think I Will agree with you. religion is killing this country than helping it.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
ayobase:
Jesus was more than a Jew.....dey there dey deceive urself when u know the truth!

I'm not here to argue about a medieval allegory, and I could care less about his origin..

Where ever he's from, take your war there - and let peace reign in Nigeria..

And for the muslims as well - take your war to where your religion came from..

Dammit, can we have peace in Nigeria??

You jerks are becoming irritants now - it's freaking annoying!! If you want to fight, fight like a man, and stop throwing bombs..
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Claumy2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
The Muslim had a program in recent time, no bomb news was heard. Why is it that any time Christians gathered for worship or any program there would be a bomb blast. Has there been a time we have a headline that reads "BOMB BLAST ROCK A MOSQUE IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY". The Emirs, nothern governors are to be held responsible. Just wish those Christians who are now retaliating can kill and kill and kill. Let the Boko Haram try Aba. Muslim is a violent religion. Let Muslims go. Split this country oh....
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Dagods(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tare55:
D advice is meant for Christians....Muslims know they should find their way to Rigasa, tudun Wanda and Kawo!
thank u Tare55 it seems dat man sadyeek is one of dem.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2012

Muhammed

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Ovaiegbe(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2012

Muhammed

Guy, to follow an ideology simple because the proponent of it looks like you is not only base but shows a myopic and naive view point. Nigerians ought to learn how to respect life irrespective of their religious inclination. Is religion the reason for cult violence in our universities? or senseless intertribal killing (wars)? Is religion also responsible for the murders and killing of political opponents. Take it or leave it, we have no respect for human lives. We will kill at the slightest prompting.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by damion91(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
i am not Happy at all, About all This SAd News coming out Everyday from Our Country Nigeria. mostly in the north part of Nigeria, Some times i beging to wonder if WE Nigerians realy want to keep on staying together As one Nation .and one people , and One country, why all this Bombing in the churches. a place of worshiping God. i think the Govment of Nigeria have to do Something About this bombing things, or lader let all nigerians come out and vote for a refreedom, to decide the future of Nigeria, weither it will stil Remain one Country or not. lol i meen no harm its just my own opunion
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
ayobase:

Its gonna be like u have been dreaming when the realities dawn on u!

What reality, prick?

I know about both religions - I've practiced both religions, and they're both redundant..

Born a Christian - but everyone from my paternal side were/are muslims..

I have both the Qu'ran and Bible in my house..

There is no reality in religion - the reality is the God that lives in you...

Phuck religion, and stop messing up the country, you vile medieval buffoons..

Do you even read your own Bible without your pastor telling you to?

You carry a book everywhere, yet don't know what's in there - and you're telling me about reality..

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Mbuko91(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
my God...what is hapnin in dis country?im scared ooo...i stay in jos and im wondering what next? Hmmmmm!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ovaiegbe:
Guy, to follow an ideology simple because the proponent of it looks like you is not only base but shows a myopic and naive view point. Nigerians ought to learn how to respect life irrespective of their religious inclination. Is religion the reason for cult violence in our universities? or senseless intertribal killing (wars)? Is religion also responsible for the murders and killing of political opponents. Take it or leave it, we have no respect for human lives. We will kill at the slightest prompting.

But religion is still the biggest killer in Nigeria.. The earlier we embrace critical thinking - the better for us..

I have never seen the majority of a country/continent's population practice any religion that's foreign to them - except Nigerians/Africans of course...

Christianity the biggest religion in every caucasian country..

Islam is the biggest religion in every Arab country.

Hindu/Seikh is the biggest religion in India..

Buddhism is the biggest religion in East Asia..

Why are we the only different race of people? The answer shows why we're the dumbest people on this planet - and why we're comfortably placed at the bottom of every social ladder..

Heck, even Israel don't believe in Christianity - they practice Judaism..

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by adexmarry: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
Kaduna Governor Declares 24-Hour Curfew As Irate Christian Youth Go On Rampage Following Church Bombings

Posted: June 17, 2012 - 13:29

By SaharaReporters, New York

The Kaduna state government has imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew to contain irate christian youths in various parts of Kaduna city who went on a rampage over suicide bombing attacks against churches in Zaria and Kaduna town this morning.

Police sources said they are trying to contain the potentially explosive situation.

Rioting broke out immediately Shalom Royal International Church situated in Tirkaniya area in Kaduna was suicide bombed killing several worshippers.

Hundreds of angry youths started rioting in Gonin Gora near Kaduna-Abuja Express Way. Rioting also broke out in Sabon Tasha, Television, Narayi, and Ungwan Romi. Youths manned the routes burning cars and attacking perceived Hausa-Fulani Muslims.

Many were rescued by armed soldiers and police on patrol, while several others took currently taking refuge at Kaduna Mobile Police Barracks.

A military helicopter was seen hovering over Kaduna city to ensure security.

Meanwhile those injured from the Shalom church bombing have been rushed to St. Gerald Hospital Catholic mission hospital in Kaduna.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by BabaAlaji(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
collins123: This might probaly be the beginning of the end. I smell a large scale religious war in brewing...

PLEASE GOD, do not let this happen.
Aaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.