Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34327 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Tadup: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
vingar: can u name 3 musque that thy have set ablase
they sometimes open fire!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by BabaAlaji(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex: Jesus

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BTS1aHSnG9M/T012mSoxaEI/AAAAAAAABhg/KTz3Fwoq5YQ/s1600/GQ+Jesus.gif[/img]

Muhammed

[img]http://www.hf.uib.no/religion/popularikonografi/bilder/01b.jpg[/img]

Which of them looks like you?

Brainwashed jerks, stop messing up the name of my Country - take your war to the Middle-East where the two redundant religions belong.
your Father head dos pic no one resemble Muhammad or Jesus.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR: METT-TC? Check!
M16 Assault rifle and mags? Check!
Heavy body armor? Check!
Fragmentation grenades? Check!
Concussion grenades? Check!
Phosphorus grenades? Check!
Binoculars? Check!
NV and IR goggles? Check!
C4 explosives? Check!
Satchel charge? Check!
Detonation systems? Check!
M1A2 Abrams tank and tank rounds? Check!
Good to go!!
Arquie!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Tadup: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
the igbos started all there in the 60s?

Brainwashed jerks, stop messing up the name of my Country - take your war to the east where the igbos belong.
[/quote] the igbos should be blamed for all these.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by shizzle11(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex: Kill all Muslims, and Christians - but the religion will still be there..

Why not KILL religion, and worship your God in your house, huh

Jesus was a Jew - Muhammed was Arab..

Useless people!! - when you wipe yourselves out, leave the oil, and other resources for conscious people... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are a compound foooo.l, the most useless person. Now christians are retaliating and you suddenly ask for religion to be "killed", what happened to this opinion when bh were busy bombing churches yet you never asked them to kill their religion. Ofcourse it suits you that christians should be exterminated so that the God-forsaken, good-for-nothing religion of piss and pit of hell called islam, their followers and sponsors will have all the "oil and other resources" to themselves and your likes. You can worship your god at home but we don't need any advice from an atheist. Conscious indeed, Ode!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by jonaboy: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
Just heard that a 24hr curfew has been place on kaduna town my area in full with security personnel.GOD PLS SAVE US FROM SEEING MORE DESTRUCTION,AMEN.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by olulove(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
YOU MUST BE DRUNK. WE ARE
TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING
SERIOUS HERE AND YOU ARE
BUSY COPYING AND PASTING.
MAY YOU BE AFFECTED BY THESE
HAPPENINGS ONE WAY OR THE
OTHER IN THE NAME OF THE
LORD JESUS CHRIST.
wit due respect sir STEVENONSENSE ,U r a big fool, i'm nt supose 2 reply ur sily post SELF...i was born nd breed in kd i av seen many of dis uprising ryt 4rm wen i was a kid in d time of zango kataf til dis era of BH ND GOD HAS BEEN KIPIN AL MA FAMLIY TRU OUT D STORMS...I was jst tryin 2 show d concern of nigerians @ d rate of bombing in nigeria most xpecialy in churches ...nd 2 SHOW UR LEVEL OF STUPID.ITY ND CRAZI.NEX U WERE PRAYIN IJN 4 ME 2 B AFECTED...4 UR INFORMATION 'GOD NO B MAN'
U R FREE 2 DRIVE 2 HELL ARSE HO.LE!!!
2 D FAMILIES OF THOSE THAT WERE VICTIMS OF D BOMB BLAST 2DAI MOST ESPECIALY SHALOM CHURCH TRIKANIA KADUNA, I PRAY D GUD LORD GIVE THEM D FORTITUDE 2 BEAR DIS LOSS...AMEN.
BTW
2 BAD ANGWAN ROMI,SABO,GONI GORA ND TELEVISION BOIZ ALSO ATTACKD AL DOSE ABOKIS(MAI.SUYA,MAI.SHAYI,MAI.KALABE,MALO OKADA ND SHOE SHINERS) MAY THERE SOUL ALSO RIP.AMEN
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by namfav(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
if nairaland warriors had bite and were not only keyboard fighters, they would be strong enough to create a force that protects every church in nigeria,
but they love life, these are the same people who attack innocent people after bomb blasts
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
shizzle11:
You are a compound foooo.l, the most useless person. Now christians are retaliating and you suddenly ask for religion to be "killed", what happened to this opinion when bh were busy bombing churches yet you never asked them to kill their religion. Ofcourse it suits you that christians should be exterminated so that the God-forsaken, good-for-nothing religion of piss and pit of hell called islam, their followers and sponsors will have all the "oil and other resources" to themselves and your likes. You can worship your god at home but we don't need any advice from an atheist. Conscious indeed, Ode!

Where did I say I was an atheist, prick?

Phuck religion and phuck atheism as well - you're all JERKS as far as I'm concerned... undecided undecided undecided

I'm IRRELIGIOUS - and I believe in the God born inside of me.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
Our president told us Boko Haram would be history by June. So I guess this is not a boko haram job
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by JaaizTech: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tadup: they sometimes open fire!
Are you in doubt about the capabilities of Christians to maim, kill and burn!. Then go to Sabo area in Kaduna state and if you see any Hausa/Muslim man standing or any mosque standing; then believe you are not in kaduna. Hundreds may have been killed today by angry Christian youths, in fact there is no violence in non-Christian areas in Kaduna at the moment. This is just to clear the air on the perception most try to portray xtians as non-violent siddon dey look fellows... The xtians can be even more violent and dreadful than the so-called Hausa-Muslims.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by carlos86: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tadup:

the igbos started all there in the 60s?

Brainwashed jerks, stop messing up the name of my Country - take your war to the east where the igbos belong.
the igbos should be blamed for all these.

I blame that stinking and overused vagi..na you came out from
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Jst pray it dose nt get outa hand
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by renzie: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Super1759: Kaiii..christians should nt have started anytn.how can you fight me in ma house.moreover all dis mallam,killing is their hobby.they shud relax let we in the east start.I bet you soon.the east will start theirs.these killing and bombing things is much
I dont understand what u mean by "how can u fight me in my house? Whose house is kaduna? And are u concluding that the youths are southern christians? Dont u know that we have as many kaduna christians or may be even more xtian indigenes than muslims.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Timijo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
Kaduna State Governor, Sir Patrick Yakowa By John Shiklam The Kaduna State Government has announced a 24-hour curfew in the state following reprisal attacks which left a number of people dead. The curfew hours start with immediate effect and until further notice. The attacks were carried out by angry christian youths following suicide bomb attacks on three churches in Kaduna and Zaria on Sunday morning. The curfew was announced after an emergency security meeting presided over by the state governor, Sir Patrick Yakowa, which held at the Government House, Kaduna. In a statement announcing the curfew from the Special Adviser to the governor on media and publicity, Mr Reuben Buhari, the Governor condemned the unfortunate bombing of three churches in Wusasa in Zaria Local Government, Sabon Gari Local Government, and Trikania, Chikun Local Government, Kaduna State. The statement further said: "His Excellency, while regretting the unfortunate incident conveys his deepest condolence and sympathy to all those affected in the bombing." It added: "Government regrets the inconveniences this drastic measure will cause to all and sundry. But the state government considers this to be necessary in order to avert further loss of lives and properties in the state. "The State Government has directed security agencies to enforce compliance." Sunday's triple bombings in Kaduna is coming a wake after a similar attack in Jos and Biu, which left over 10 persons dead.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 3kay945(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
so it has gotten to this, no more turning the other cheek but this won't end well.
JaaizTech:
Are you in doubt about the capabilities of Christians to maim, kill and burn!. Then go to Sabo area in Kaduna state and if you see any Hausa/Muslim man standing or any mosque standing; then believe you are not in kaduna. Hundreds may have been killed today by angry Christian youths, in fact there is no violence in non-Christian areas in Kaduna at the moment. This is just to clear the air on the perception most try to portray xtians as non-violent siddon dey look fellows... The xtians can be even more violent and dreadful than the so-called Hausa-Muslims.
so it has gotten to this, no more turning the other cheek but this won't end well.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Timijo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
jonaboy: Just heard that a 24hr curfew has been place on kaduna town my area in full with security personnel.GOD PLS SAVE US FROM SEEING MORE DESTRUCTION,AMEN.
jonaboy: Just heard that a 24hr curfew has been place on kaduna town my area in full with security personnel.GOD PLS SAVE US FROM SEEING MORE DESTRUCTION,AMEN.
Kaduna State Governor, Sir Patrick Yakowa By John Shiklam The Kaduna State Government has announced a 24-hour curfew in the state following reprisal attacks which left a number of people dead. The curfew hours start with immediate effect and until further notice. The attacks were carried out by angry christian youths following suicide bomb attacks on three churches in Kaduna and Zaria on Sunday morning. The curfew was announced after an emergency security meeting presided over by the state governor, Sir Patrick Yakowa, which held at the Government House, Kaduna. In a statement announcing the curfew from the Special Adviser to the governor on media and publicity, Mr Reuben Buhari, the Governor condemned the unfortunate bombing of three churches in Wusasa in Zaria Local Government, Sabon Gari Local Government, and Trikania, Chikun Local Government, Kaduna State. The statement further said: "His Excellency, while regretting the unfortunate incident conveys his deepest condolence and sympathy to all those affected in the bombing." It added: "Government regrets the inconveniences this drastic measure will cause to all and sundry. But the state government considers this to be necessary in order to avert further loss of lives and properties in the state. "The State Government has directed security agencies to enforce compliance." Sunday's triple bombings in Kaduna is coming a wake after a similar attack in Jos and Biu, which left over 10 persons dead.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Immanuelar(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Allah akbar!allah d most merciful!
Quran 192 3 "kill dem where ye find dem(unbelievers) nd slay dem,for d death of an unbeliever is better dan torture of d rightous"
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by shizzle11(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex:

Where did I say I was an atheist, prick?

Phuck religion and phuck atheism as well - you're all JERKS as far as I'm concerned... undecided undecided undecided

I'm IRRELIGIOUS - and I believe in the God born inside of me.

Then shut ur trap! Dunce. Believe whatever you want since u're irreligious but the situation at hand has always been religious irrespective of the fact that some disgruntled elements have always wanted it to look or sound political. Get it!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Immanuelar(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
Allah akbar!allah d most merciful!
Quran 192 vrs 3 "kill dem where ye find dem(unbelievers) nd slay dem,for d death of an unbeliever is better dan torture of d rightous"
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by amosy007: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
kaduna is a Christian city
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by amosy007: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex: Jesus

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BTS1aHSnG9M/T012mSoxaEI/AAAAAAAABhg/KTz3Fwoq5YQ/s1600/GQ+Jesus.gif[/img]

Muhammed

[img]http://www.hf.uib.no/religion/popularikonografi/bilder/01b.jpg[/img]

Which of them looks like you?

Brainwashed jerks, stop messing up the name of my Country - take your war to the Middle-East where the two redundant religions belong.

gbammmm... am tired of those brain washed fools
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by baruwainfo: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
crywhen will all dis nonsense stop? crywhen will all dis nonsense stop?
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by JaaizTech: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Immanuelar: Allah akbar!allah d most merciful!
Quran 192 3 "kill dem where ye find dem(unbelievers) nd slay dem,for d death of an unbeliever is better dan torture of d rightous"

You are a deceptor, there is no verse like 192. The total no. of verses is 114, so where did you get this your quote from.. You try to manipulate the ayah of Allah to score a cheap point. This is the true verse, you liar:

Quran 2:191 And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

And this verse was revealed at the time of war, as a guideline for battle-engagement, like many other verses that have to do with Jihad, it emphasis the need to attack unbelievers (because they attacked Muslims at that time), only when they fear attack by them or are being attacked by them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by turl(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
about damn fuckin time..if that fool you call a president wont do anything, take arms and wipe these arseholes out. you think only muslims can kill?..yall just starting.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Kalman(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
Viewing this topic: njazra(m), legendprac(m), likearose, solomon111(m), Mohammed127, KwoiZabo, clemzy012 (m), chiwob(m), Kakability, mr_man(m), el-rufai(m), Katakore(m), ojemike, Jymes, daylae(m), osasp(m), ckkris, teskyg, chuks49(m), kacheezy, Kalman(m), George_D(m), Hasino2258, kenblacks(m), Observer2, scantee(m), Biggiestep, Ibime(m), ilogbe_, Teenaba(f), carlos86, DewiseKing, mcfestgee, amosy007, haykay_Cheddah(m), lanseva, oluagness(m), General zod(m), Odinaka00(m), akunauba, Youhesh, chagga(m), ohije(m), Prince 08, Dawdy, GKACME1, Profidada, daroz(m), ajufinz(m), 808Gang94, damion91(m), 9icelag, Chongaiman, Magnetron, eljp, mark dacas, Afam okoye, Daclasikjoe(m), kmcutez(f), lady j u(f), turl, olumidazz, sauer(m), Caracta(f), Rich Dad, luzoma, odedele, wafer247, satysaca, sheringan, teeo(m), jessie4cul, Brezzybone(m), dejust, Tare55(m), JESUS SON, johnsonpal, lekkie073, inwangobio, Inyce(m), funkylarryjones(m), anochuks08(m), samguru, andresia, Gjamosky, josga, aspabay(m), Emmyson99(m), Nodulling, JaaizTech, 2good(m), Lexo22, Dr9ce(m), Claumy2, shizzle11(m), mr_king(m)....
Oboy!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Tare55(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
dayokanu: Our president told us Boko Haram would be history by June. So I guess this is not a boko haram job

U are right, this is not BokoHaram, just some miscreant Hausa Fulani youths trying to make the country ungovernable shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by DonTundex(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
Only God, can save Us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by namfav(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
oyedapo had missles

dayokanu: Our president told us Boko Haram would be history by June. So I guess this is not a boko haram job
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by namfav(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
the only thing which can stop the menace is dialogue, sit on the table and talk like human beings, anything other then that and we will be going in circles
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Dagods(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
galadee:
pls don't create unnecessary tension, mando park is very very safe.
@galadee pls av had dis xperiece ok,i know tension is ripe in kaduna now ok my family is dere right now even i had 2 give a route dey followed 2 d house,even wen dere's curfew dis morons go in secret 2 maim xtian,but my latest findings now debunked ur claim,sabo is safe kakuri from after rail-up is not safe, the xtian r in control of kakuri bus-stop down 2 new xtension,angwa-romi is safe just tension which is normal,angwa-sunday,narayi,part of barnawa is safe,it is not adviceable 2 drive into barnawa from station mkt round about now,television guyz r battle ready,dem no send boko-haram,if u r driving 2 sabo via xpress pls watch it mando is safe millitary presence,kawo i don't know of,abuja/kaduna xpress the main target but armed security r @ alert,pls dis is no time 4 bashing ourselves,let us all talk 2 God in our own little way ok may God solve dis out 4 us Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 1121: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
bluejeff: LATEST - Heard a curfew has been imposed.

yes, a 24hrs curfew in kaduna. If u drop a needle in kaduna right now u will hear the sound. I think xtian youth in kd didnt take this incidence 4 a joke this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.