Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) (5185 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

I'm not a stalker, I saw the comment on a thread... grin grin grin grin

I used to think you were tpia's age, till I saw it last week..

FYI, I've been lurking for time - but I didn't really know much about naija (politics and history) then to post anything sensible.. And I never used to get along with naija girls to be honest.

hmm hmm.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: how did we steal that? explain to me i'm confuse. i though we wiped you in your own country in 2000(remember Okocha tears someone will die today) tongue then we wiped another ECOWAS member in 2002(mali) tongue we are just great for the others cup i was not yet in this world.

1984 and 1986 - you guys stole those two tournaments..

2000, Ikpeba scored a pen, and the referee disallowed it - it's a conspiracy against my beloved naija..

And Samuel Eto is also Nigerian, but you guys stole him from us.. sad grin grin

Why do you guys hate us so much?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by ayox2003: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: I can cook, but I don't like cooking, so it won't make a difference.

Me on the other hand, i prefer a man that can cook and look after himself, because I have no intentions of doing any of it.

if he can't cook we'll just be looking at each others faces come dinner time, the hungriest person will know where to find food.

or he can just learn how to soak garri i dont mind.

What about the kids, the inlaws, friends and so on. U're an "illusionsmith"!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

same here, at age 9-10, I already knew how to make stew. My 11 years old sister cooks for herself and her younger siblings. Her brother is already learning too.

Tired of these lazy Naija men coming to the kitchen table with their dry mouth as if food will drop from heaven.

lol!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: @Cameroonpride

Sorry for derailing your thread, but I still don't like your country.. grin grin

You guys need to return the three nations' cup you stole from us.. undecided undecided

If not for makanaki, eto, mboma, roger mila, and marc vivian foe - your country would've been the country I hate the most in the world. undecided undecided
but you can't hate a country for that wink...can you? shocked
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: but you can't hate a country for that wink...can you? shocked

Just playing with you.. Sorry for derailing your thread.. *Nudge knuckles*

But bakassi is still on my mind! sad sad sad sad

I'm out!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2012
ayox2003:

what happened to the inlaws?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2012
ayox2003:

What do friends and inlaws have to do with her post?

Friends can bring food along with them if they want to visit.

Inlaws usually cook when they come to visit.

At the end of the day, everybody has their own house to go back to.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

1984 and 1986 - you guys stole those two tournaments..

2000, Ikpeba scored a pen, and the referee disallowed it - it's a conspiracy against my beloved naija..

And Samuel Eto is also Nigerian, but you guys stole him from us.. sad grin grin

Why do you guys hate us so much?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
like i said 1984 and 1986 i can't answer.......man did you see the replay before cameroonian that the referee disallowed that penalty the guy put his hands on his head so he is responsible he influenced the referee he didn't trust himself that it was a goal...not Cameroonian's fault...Ikpeba's fault ohhhh. but i admit it was in. wonderful Eto'o is what? moan Bassa like him do you have Bassa in Nigeria? they are not even closed of the border
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by litgirl22: 1:02am On Jun 19, 2012
Lol....why are Nigerian men so obsessed with having everything done for them Slothful set of people.

Aside from going to work and coming back to the house after earning a measly paycheck, what do they have to offer?

Come and see how lazy they are sef here in Yankee. No work. Cannot even look after the kids or help out in the house. Na only to siddon for chair and chew toothpick while exposing their vile potbellies.

Wife will go to work, come back, bathe the kids, cook, clean, and still have to spread leg for the two-minute husband who happens to be loud snorer.

I've heard enough horror stories to stay far away from Nigerian mumus. Ghana stays winning jor.

1 Like

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by litgirl22: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by ayox2003: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

same here, at age 9-10, I already knew how to make stew. My 11 years old sister cooks for herself and her younger siblings. Her brother is already learning too.

Tired of these lazy Naija men coming to the kitchen table with their dry mouth as if food will drop from heaven.

And hardworking Naija women/ladies, right?

SMH.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by litgirl22: 1:04am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 19, 2012
litgirl22: Lol....why are Nigerian men so obsessed with having everything done for them Slothful set of people.

Aside from going to work and coming back to the house after earning a measly paycheck, what do they have to offer?

Come and see how lazy they are sef here in Yankee. No work. Cannot even look after the kids or help out in the house. Na only to siddon for chair and chew toothpick while exposing their vile potbellies.

Wife will go to work, come back, bathe the kids, cook, clean, and still have to spread leg for the two-minute husband who happens to be loud snorer.

I've heard enough horror stories to stay far away from Nigerian mumus. Ghana stays winning jor.

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

wink @ purple.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2012
litgirl22: Lol....why are Nigerian men so obsessed with having everything done for them Slothful set of people.

angry shame your people must always come first.......its only if a Nigerian don't want you that you should go outside.......okay? angry
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2012
I'll post my young pics, please don't save them, I beg you.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by ayox2003: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It does apply to Fathers-in-law, too?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2012

lmao!! love it!!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2012
Shymmex
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2012
Peep the body from afar. grin grin

6pacs inc.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

they bring food but its rarely can make a dinner so you will have to cook ..most of time they bring beverage or desert....anyway you must live outside right?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:08am On Jun 19, 2012
Did you see that?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2012
ayox2003:

And hardworking Naija women/ladies, right?

SMH.

What's food got to do with hardworking?

Naija men go to work, so do Naija women. seriously, I can't differentiate naija women/ men from the "hardwork" they do. TBH, Naija women actually do more. Let's be honest here. They go to work for 8 hrs, come back to hungry lazy husband and hungry children.

What do Nigerian men do that Nigerian women don't? Why can't y'all assume some cooking responsibility too?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: Did you see that?

we didnt see anything o.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2012
Who saw the pic?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:10am On Jun 19, 2012
The body is hiding under the black top. grin grin

You should see it.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: they bring food but its rarely can make a dinner so you will have to cook ..most of time they bring beverage or desert....anyway you must live outside right?

So your mother does not bring in food? She doesn't make money to buy the food?

Nigerian women slave in the market and corporate settings to bring in food that your meager paychecks can't afford and you think you're hardworking. Who are you?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

Just playing with you.. Sorry for derailing your thread.. *Nudge knuckles*

But bakassi is still on my mind! sad sad sad sad

I'm out!
i know....but stop dreaming or thinking about bakassi its our land. and you still own us 300 000 km2 get ready for another claim not soon but it will happen grin we are landlord tongue
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 1:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What's food got to do with hardworking?

Naija men go to work, so do Naija women. seriously, I can't differentiate naija women/ men from the "hardwork" they do. TBH, Naija women actually do more. Let's be honest here. They go to work for 8 hrs, come back to hungry lazy husband and hungry children.

What do Nigerian men do that Nigerian women don't? Why can't y'all assume some cooking responsibility too?

of course the women do more- esp carrying pregnancies for their slothful husbands (litgirl you have caused something!)
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Face is coming soon, and he's 6'2. cool
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: Face is coming soon, and he's 6'2. cool

ki lo n so?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i know....but stop dreaming or thinking about bakassi its our land. and you still own us 300 000 km2 get ready for another claim not soon but it will happen grin we are landlord tongue

You know our Armed Forces can't be messed with in Africa..

Check out our artillery, the only country in our region with helicopter gunships..

https://www.nairaland.com/358286/tribute-nigerian-military-pictures

My boys are bad, Cameroon don't want it with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open And Insult This Girl!!! (pix) / Excuse Me! Why Are Romancelanders So Bland? / See What A female Facebook User Did To Her Fellow Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.