Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) (5186 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So your mother does not bring in food? She doesn't make money to buy the food?

Nigerian women slave in the market and corporate settings to bring in food that your meager paychecks can't afford and you think you're hardworking. Who are you?
my mother work and cook and i love her foods so she must be an alien? grin how about the man who came late from work but even tired must please madam because she is insatiable if he doesn't bleep her she cheat or make beef because she will think he bleeped outside that's why he's tired lipsrsealed undecided everybody work nowadays but the role are the same the husband just help more than back in the days....anyway why don't you ask to wear the pants? or to Bleep him? since we are the same
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke_Idi

What do you think? Can the young me make you shake your ileke? wink shocked shocked
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: everybody work nowadays but the role are the same the husband just help more than back in the days....anyway why don't you ask to wear the pants? or to Bleep him? since we are the same

He wears the pant and still cooks for me, unlike lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hungry annoying Nigerian men.

So asking a man to cook = woman wearing pant? You case is closed, my friend.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 19, 2012
No, there's none. Now we can get back to the topic smiley
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am ready for my manbitches! Just got some from Chima so I am good! grin cheesy wink

lol!!!

wow too much information madam. tongue grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: Check out my Tanzanian ex, is there any naija chic as nice as her?

lol Shymmex stop doing that hun. grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:44am On Jun 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol Shymmex stop doing that hun. grin

Just playing with them.. grin

It's sad! sad sad
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by shymex(m): 1:46am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
No, there's none. Now we can get back to the topic smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

I was just playing with you. I just remembered her when I saw a thread about the beauty of Tanzanian girls in the culture section..

I've posted her pics there from my phone.. You can check her out. grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

Just playing with them.. grin

The chic I posted used to run after me everyday, cook for me, travel long distance to see me - yet my naija sisters don't appreciate me..

It's sad! sad sad

hmmm...is that so? well she's pretty. smiley
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

Yeah, I just had to let her go when she became born again... The religion got to her. sad

Born again = Boring again. grin grin

oops. lipsrsealed
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So your mother does not bring in food? She doesn't make money to buy the food?

Nigerian women slave in the market and corporate settings to bring in food that your meager paychecks can't afford and you think you're hardworking. Who are you?
i was talking about the friends who you said will bring food when visiting
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i was talking about the friends who you said will bring food when visiting

Yes, what about them?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hmmm...is that so? well she's pretty. smiley

she was doing all this for what? what were you doing? or did she have no work to do?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He wears the pant and still cooks for me, unlike lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hungry annoying Nigerian men.

So asking a man to cook = woman wearing pant? You case is closed, my friend.
so cooking= doing everything at home?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: so cooking= doing everything at home?

Is that what you got from my post?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, what about them?
i doubt they will maybe beverages or desert but hardly a complete dinner tongue so you still have to cook to be a great and respected host wink unless you are saying that you don't know how to receive or you won't receive people because you can't cook tongue anyway my point is the woman must know even you find an arrangement about who will cook with your husband there is no way that a woman doesn't know how to cook
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i doubt they will maybe beverages or desert but hardly a complete dinner tongue so you still have to cook to be a great and respected host wink unless you are saying that you don't know how to receive or you won't receive people because you can't cook tongue anyway my point is the woman must know even you find an arrangement about who will cook with your husband there is no way that a woman doesn't know how to cook

When did anyone one of us say we can't cook?

No, they make the full meal.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is that what you got from my post?
no it was just question ....from your post i got that your an extremist-feminist angry
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

When did anyone one of us say we can't cook?

No, they make the full meal.
WATCH OUT YOUR MAN IS CHOPING OUT[size=8pt][/size] OOOOOhhh IN ANOTHER LADY HOUSE
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: no it was just question ....from your post i got that your an extremist-feminist angry

I'm not.

CAMEROONPRIDE: WATCH OUT YOUR MAN IS CHOPING OUT[size=8pt][/size] OOOOOhhh IN ANOTHER LADY HOUSE

Possibly.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm not.

Possibly.
do you know how to cook?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: do you know how to cook?

I'm an Ekiti woman, we're brought up with delicious Ekiti cuisine. So yes, I can cook.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm an Ekiti woman, we're brought up with delicious Ekiti cuisine. So yes, I can cook.
GOOD clap your hand one more time good job....so why did you learn how to make delicious foods if its not to cook it in your own home? why did you was your mother or your elder time? why did you learn all the tricks/secrets to make a good Ekiti plate? is to wait the food from your visitors i don't get....
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: GOOD clap your hand one more time good job....so why did you learn how to make delicious foods if its not to cook it in your own home? why did you was your mother or your elder time? why did you learn all the tricks/secrets to make a good Ekiti plate? is to wait the food from your visitors i don't get....

Who said I don't cook in my own home?
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Who said I don't cook in my own home?
GOOD GIRL smiley so when do you invite me to taste EKITI's food? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. / Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me / 12 Year Old Girl Barred From Chess Competition For Wearing This “seductive” Dres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.