Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) (5182 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: GOOD GIRL smiley so when do you invite me to taste EKITI's food? wink

When you learn to cook so that when you come cover as a friend, you'd bring the 5*star dish you cooked with you.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

When you learn to cook so that when you come cover as a friend, you'd bring the 5*star dish you cooked with you.
who said i don't know how to cook? 5*? shocked i like sleep over i will bring my pajama.. some condoms.... and a bottle of wine it will be a 5*night wink
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

You know our Armed Forces can't be messed with in Africa..

Check out our artillery, the only country in our region with helicopter gunships..

https://www.nairaland.com/358286/tribute-nigerian-military-pictures

My boys are bad, Cameroon don't want it with us. lol the only what? sorry but i had to pop your bubble.......but don't worry are peaceful there is no war who is going to happen....

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

not money, but we do the normal tradition and I can see where you are going with this so i'll finish up.

I don't care if he spends his life marrying me, i'm not cooking for anybody. #thatisall
future single woman ...old lady you don't do what? hummmmm change oohhhh marriage is not like that women are not slaves but know how to make our house happy can save you...i will finish by a cameroonian music that i will translate(i don't know if you will get it)...LADY PONCE:"man= the stomach and his joystick"
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

You know our Armed Forces can't be messed with in Africa..

Check out our artillery, the only country in our region with helicopter gunships..

https://www.nairaland.com/358286/tribute-nigerian-military-pictures

My boys are bad, Cameroon don't want it with us.

lol the only what? sorry but i had to pop your bubble.......but don't worry we are peaceful there is no war which is going to happen....i hope you think the same

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol!!!

wow too much information madam. tongue grin

You are so nassy! I am talking about giving Chima a tongue lashing......hell that's nassy too....Forget it! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: future single woman ...old lady you don't do what? hummmmm change oohhhh marriage is not like that women are not slaves but know how to make our house happy can save you...i will finish by a cameroonian music that i will translate(i don't know if you will get it)...LADY PONCE:"man= the stomach and his joystick"

more billy goat talk,
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

more billy goat talk,
probably
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Adaeze003(f): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: I can cook, but I don't like cooking, so it won't make a difference.

Me on the other hand, i prefer a man that can cook and look after himself, because I have no intentions of doing any of it.

if he can't cook we'll just be looking at each others faces come dinner time, the hungriest person will know where to find food.

or he can just learn how to soak garri i dont mind.

initial gragra! Its allowed.. ..
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by elari(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

to an extent
. . . Then u must be a cretin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
elari: . . . Then u must be a cretin

your mother is a cretin. phool
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
It is sad that in this day and age...men are still expecting women to bend over backwards when they aren't willing to do the same.

To the person that said women shouldn't expect men to open doors and pull out chairs...only a dumb arse woman would expect that.

If a man wants to do it....GOOD...but if he doesn't...IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD...why do people make minor shit major?

1 Like

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by elari(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2012
queensmith:

my mother is a cretin. phool
. . . I pity u and ur likes. Like i said b4 u are a cretin and nt ur whacked mother. Let d f.ucking old woman's dry bone rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: OMG! Can You Allow This On Your Wife? / Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? / Chris Brown's Ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Displays Her Camel Toe In Bikini - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.