Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Most Annoying Things Women Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Things Women Do (37789 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by onyekang1(f): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2007
eddycapuro:

deny me sex
NA FOOD?
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by kamalavida(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
Y'all can talk.do u want a very llllllllllloong list of what you guys do that make girls want to srangle you?
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by funloving(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
From most of the replies it seems the one major thing that women do that offends men is that they put on hairs (shakara, posing, ajebo, etc)

Hey babes, just be who you are and live out the pretense. Most guys appreciate women who are real and won to earth. They are easier to relate with as you don't always have to be on your toes and act like you are dealing with an Angel.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by tjaycent1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
they talk to much
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by MrInfo1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
They fart alot 'lol'
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by yimiton(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
I quite agree with klassyguy, though we don't use those attitude things always unless you're in a totally dumb relationship.

But sometimes, I acutally wonder why guys don't seem to understand things that are so so clear.

Examples:
klassyguy:

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine"

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now having to do it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

These things are so clear that they are suppose to know even without being told!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by bebe2007(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2007
The "shakara" as you guys call it is simply to keep you on your toes. Men have a way of taking women for granted once they know the woman is so into them. I remember an Ex boyfriend asking me once "haba! am i still toasting you or what" grin grin the shakara nor get part 2. Am not his mama so there are certain things you cannot get away with. Na so i see am o!!!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by bebe2007(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2007
Besides there are guys who trip for this shakara and all the arrogant attitude likewise babes who trip for arrogant guys. People like different things.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by cecegorz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
They always think u 'want' them whenever u show a little kindness and care.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by sawyerrken(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
waking me up by 2am or thereabout, just cuz i'm on MTN.
hey i ain't switching off my phone, so don't even say it.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Muesiri: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2007
klassyguy:

@ poster, do u really want to know? Okay here's my list:

- Getting annoyed over some trivial issue that u did just once to her but she does to u all the time and expects u not to be annoyed.
- Expecting you to always know what is wrong with her (man no be computer now).
- Whining.
- Always expecting u to be there at her beck and call all the time (as if i no get job wey i suppose do).
- Getting annoyed if u make the slightest attempt to look at that sexy "ikebe" that just walked past, even if she knows her own is better than it(we are guys now, c'mon. Man must admire good things).
- Keeping your faults inside, only for her to download them at a future date when u've forgotten about them or even u never knew u did it.

AND THE MOST ANNOYING THING A WOMAN DOES IN MY BOOK,

*** Drums rolling ***

- ASKING WHETHER THAT NEXT GIRL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SHE IS. Say yes, u are in trouble. Say no, u are flattering her.

WOMEN and their wahala sha!!!

Coludn't help but LMAO, i think this is really true
Klaasguy you be woman wrapper cos you just got it rite, i will give you 80% here , A+ grin wink

i will send this to my guy
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by ndumart: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2007
Numeroussssss
Lying, Gossips, Faking, demanding every now and then, askin u who just called, scrolling thru my sms and telling me she's playing a game(even when the phone has no game in it), asking why i didnt pick her call on time, jealous of ur cousins and so on
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by zignor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
Refused to come tongue tongue tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by naijaborn(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
ndumart:

Numeroussssss
Lying, Gossips, Faking, demanding every now and then, askin u who just called, scrolling through my sms and telling me she's playing a game(even when the phone has no game in it), asking why i didnt pick her call on time, jealous of your cousins and so on

plus, pretence,
secretive to a partner
a hotie, sex maniac
0 or no intelligence
cheating
petty lies,
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by talk2moses(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
there behaviours in public when you both are walking together
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by hollandis(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2007
cheesy
@talk2moses pls expantiate
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by bebe2007(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2007
talk2moses:

there behaviours in public when you both are walking together

She dey shame for you
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by jidobaba(m): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2009
Always wanting to give snide, sarcastic remarks dat they think r witty
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by arramyjay: 6:08am On Feb 08, 2009
Date stupid guys.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
This is so interesting.
Im saving most of ur answers.
Please nl boys keep em coming!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by homosapien(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2009
calming to be who they are not
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by MaiSuya(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2009
Not submitting COMPLETELY to my authority. angry
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by pop247(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2009
No1 thing a gal(whether my gf or not) can do to annoy me is pretends, cos i usually notice when they are pretending and it really piss me off.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by hollandis(f): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
Mai Suya:

Not submitting COMPLETELY to my authority. angry
you can get that in kano ,zamfara.sokoto etc
stupid mallam
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by clemcykul(f): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
lol
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by emmyjojo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2009
bebe2007, your profile reads u ar a she, so why ar u impersonating a she.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by emmyjojo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
bebe 2007, your profile reads u ar a he, so why ar u impersonating a she?
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by ChinenyeN(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
For me, there's a whole slew of things that women do that annoy me. Among them all though, the ones that really annoy me are:
[list]
[li]Getting upset over something insignificant, and holding on to that upset emotion.[/li]
[li]Wanting to talk about their/my/our day.[/li]
[/list]

Other than that, I don't remember them unless they happen, because women are always switching up on themselves, it seems. They're almost always changing. Nothing for them is really constant. . . maybe that's what really annoys me.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by boladonas(m): 2:18am On May 01, 2009
klassyguy:

[b]nairaland chicks - PLEASE CONFIRM THESE INTERPRETATIONS -ARE THEY TRUE OR FALSE? - AT LEAST TO HELP THE MEN FOLK.

10 words women use

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just beengiven five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine"

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, though a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing". (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "nothing".)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say 'you're welcome'.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU'!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now having to do it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

10) AND THE LAST ONE: When a woman says "Answer me" in response to her question no matter how subtle it is, just know that you are in trouble. If you respond, and it is not in line with her thinking, you are dead meat. If you don't say anything you are still in trouble.

Example, if a woman asks: "Do you think I look fat in this dress?", swallow hard and think long about your answer. If indeed she looks fat, don't choose option #4. If she doesn't look fat, but you think the dress is ill-fitting on her, if you mention it, watch out for #8.
And you had better believe it, they crave for a man with honesty.

WOMEN: Never try to outsmart them. They'll beat you at it, collect the change and spend it.[/b]

God Created man and rested
Since God created woman, neither God nor man has rested
They keep inventing new annoying habits!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by OgidiBoy(m): 2:23am On May 01, 2009
They make you spend money on them, ask them for some change when you broke, and they will give you all the flimsy excuses in this world angry angry angry
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:29am On May 01, 2009
Broke people shouldnt be dating, period.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Lax75(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2009
Food for thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / 'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.