Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111294 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2014
joesparkle:
Today is the last day of application, if you haven't applied, keep calm. Application for the next batch will start Next Month.

hope we are not paying anything?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

hope we are not paying anything?
You ll pay 10k training fee but if you don't money, you pay us after we have placed you in a job!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
joesparkle:
You ll pay 10k training fee but if you don't money, you pay us after we have placed you in a job!

looks cute
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

looks cute
Have you applied?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by shrinkchido(f): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrMoG: undecidedHow true is this guy, da location o
Having viewed your CV online,ARL invites you for a job assessment on Tuesday 09/09/2014 by 9.30am at Trinity house,84 Itire-pako road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos

Wow...got this same message twice even pointing my attention to the fact that I missed the earlier assessment date another is slated for 30/09/2014
THIS LOOKS FAKE NOW!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by topsyjaiy: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Graduate, what do u now think about the issue of all the fake companies because they keep branching out every year.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Yeahreen(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello House.
I Jst Received this From "ADMIN/ARL/*"
"Having viewed your cv online, ARL invites you for a job assessment on Tuesday 30/9/2014 by 9:30am at Trinity house, 84 Itire Road, By Morgan B/Stop. Mushin, Lagos. Pls Hw real are they? Fankzz
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Yeahreen(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls How real are they? I jst got this!
"Dear Applicant, U are invited for a Test/Interview By our company (Tlink) on 2/10/2014 by 9am @ 205 Borno Way, Off Total Filling Station, Oyingbo. Lagos. 080-9134-8465"
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I pity people that just passed out of service recently, most of invite here Like, oyingbo lagos, toyin street ikeja, by morgan bus stop mushin, 9 oremeji lagos, charly boy opposite multlinks, and many more are all GNLD, they worst is that you guys will spend all ur money on TF without knowing that they are all SCAM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Yeahreen(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
obinna002: I pity people that just passed out of service recently, most of invite here Like, oyingbo lagos, toyin street ikeja, by morgan bus stop mushin, 9 oremeji lagos, charly boy opposite multlinks, and many more are all GNLD, they worst is that you guys will spend all ur money on TF without knowing that they are all SCAM
chaii, Daris God ooooooo...#well dey say information is power..Am gettin well informed here cry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
BATCH 8 OF JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM
WAVE HOSPITALITY
Do you stay in yaba, surulere , bariga, somolu, obalande, lagos island, ikeja and lekki
Are you btw 18-35
Do u have a minimum cert of SSCE
Wave hospitality present you with an opportunity to get jobs in the hospitality/retail industry. That's jobs in hotels, restaurants, eateries, supermarket, spa etc
All you need to do, is just apply on:https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r and do the personality test.
Please note that all available vancancies are on the island and ikeja, with a minimum salary of 35k. All successful applicant will undergo 3wks training after which they ll be provided wit a job. For enquiry call 09090012275
Ps: the link for applying won't open on opera mini, so use ur phone browser.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by geniusbami(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
buzzy1: I got the same invitation yesterday inviting me to come for an interview at the same address... Am not sure i will give it a try

These guys appear desperate to me, they keep changing the sender. Imagine they send from KGC on September 24. It reads: "U r considered 4 an interview on Thurs. 25/09/14 by 9am @ our office, 83, Iyana Ipaja Ex.way by Pako B/stop. Opp. Propel Filling Station. Inf call 08092493009"

Some things common in their invitations are:

1) Short time to attend the interview
2) Informal language
3) Unspecified post U're being invited for, instead
4) They won't give U clear idea on what they do.

What pains most is their penchant for disguising, taking advantage of the unemployment situation to lure people. Why can't they be proud of what they do for once & package themselves well?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sundayeminence(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
You are invited for a job interview/assessment on saturday 11/10/14 by 10am@#203, Abeokuta red( Favour plaza ) by kansumu st. opp Oando filling Station, Agege, Lagos. pls can some help, am confused, is a real job?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2014
HOSPITALITY JOBS! JOB!! JOB!!! JOB!!!!
All you need to do, is just apply on:https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r and do the personality test.
Please note that all available vancancies are on the island and ikeja, with a minimum salary of 35k. All successful applicant will undergo 3wks training after which they ll be provided wit a job. For enquiry call 09090012275
Ps: the link for applying won't open on opera mini, so use ur phone browser.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Durchess(f): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
I jz got a text from VICOMM nd it read thus: Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training. Call Ella 0809*** 1st come,1st serve.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hope this is not GNLD
Durchess:
I jz got a text from VICOMM nd it read thus: Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training. Call Ella 0809*** 1st come,1st serve.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MoneyGreen(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Ademola48:
Pls fellow nairalanders, I wnt to know if dis is not another scam...
Received dis text dis evening
BetaAge invites U for interview on Tues,5th August by 9am ¿ 2,Esther Oshiyemi st,Cappa B/stop,before ilupeju secondary sch.Ilupeju,Oshodi,Lagos HR--08132995886
Fenks for ur concern.
pls, how did it go? Did you go? I got same text from them today for an interview tomorrow.. I applied for a job at
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dmcool(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
What's the meaning of GNLD pls?.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tekkyboy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dmcool:
What's the meaning of GNLD pls?.
a marketing job that u will be paid upon ur sales and referal,i think u will be marketing drugs or so.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dmcool(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Tekkyboy:
a marketing job that u will be paid upon ur sales and referal,i think u will be marketing drugs or so.

Now I get it. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigcil2(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
"You are invited for an assessment test&interview at 13,STG building,opp AGGS onikolobo Abeokuta,10am on 11/10/14AN.come wit your CV.www.betaorionis.com.ng" Typical format for time wasters also annoying set of human beings. They made me waste money (tfare). Firstly wrote a written test, they saved their B's for the last..... MLM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Olutozn54(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Helo rum i recieved a mesag from ECONSULT dis evenin invitin me for test tmoro by 9am at 205 bornoway off ladipo street by total filin station oyingbo lagos..pls hw geniue dis is
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by teekem(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
stigophobia:
Hello pls I jes received this And wud love to know if its real Based on a referral from Zaron G.C,you have been shortlisted for an interview with BRGC on Mon15/9/14 9am @16,Akinremi str, Anifowoshe, Ikeja
Enq-070-308-83482
pls how was it got same message

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hunter27(f): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2014
pls I got an invitation for job interview at Dagozy business concept, 13 Mojidi Street, off Toyin Street Ikeja. Anybody heard about dem before, cos I'm scheduled for tomorrow. tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2014
I smell GNLD
hunter27:
pls I got an invitation for job interview at Dagozy business concept, 13 Mojidi Street, off Toyin Street Ikeja. Anybody heard about dem before, cos I'm scheduled for tomorrow. tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Majekodunmip(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello..pls I got a message from BRGC-NIG to come for an interview on Monday at 16 Akinremi street off Awolowo way ikeja lagos...hw real is it because I have to travel down to lagos.. cry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kingofabia: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Majekodunmip:
Hello..pls I got a message from BRGC-NIG to come for an interview on Monday at 16 Akinremi street off Awolowo way ikeja lagos...hw real is it because I have to travel down to lagos.. cry

pls they r so fake.so dnt waste ur transport money oh

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by muyannie: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hi people please I got this one earlier today;

You are invited for a test/job briefing @ APR ltd on the 20/10/2014, at Demies Building,84 pako/itire Rd,Morgan bus stop.Mushin, by 10.00am.

Am I safe?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mintayo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please anyone heard of gemini pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.