Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112052 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kaiser96: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
I tried calling the number(HR) in the message.its not going through. Ma heart tells me,dis is a ruse! sad
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Danchoco(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please I need a useful information about this company

You have been shortlisted for an interview at* ARM Group*

Venue :95b, Opebi Road, Ikeja Lagos.

Date :28th July, 2014.

Time :9.00am prompt

Ask to see Vincent.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Askgoogle(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls nairalander, got this test yesterday and i want to know your opinion on it as well.
i based in Port-harcourt and i was ask to come to lagos, precisely lekki for this interview.
U'r invited for an interview schedule for Friday 18th July, 2104 at Propel Limited, for a Relationship Manager Position. Venue: Plot 15B, Block 19, Bashorun Okusanya street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Time: 10am. Kindly confirm availability. Regards, Amaka Ihieme
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by johnemeka(m): 2:51am On Jul 16, 2014
HOMEK CONSULT in port Harcourt Rivers state.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ask4slimjay: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2014
This guys are just turning into something else, that was how i was arrested because i attended one crystallite @ illupeju.
below are few FAKE jobs, please beware of them

1. You are invited for recruitment chat scheduled for Wednesday 16/07/2014 at 205, Borno way, by Ladipo, b/top, Onyingbo, Yaba, Lagos by 1pm 08068600511

2. You are invited for a written test/interview on Wed 9/7/14 by 9am @ 18, MICHAEL ADEKOYA STR, BY CAPPA BSTOP, ILUPEJU.Lagos. NB:Be Punctual! Refno: 08069004253

3. An Aptitude Test has been scheduled for you @ Medpro Global Resources on Wed,9/7/14 by 9am,161 Ikorodu Rd,Onipanu B/Stop,beside Lanre Shittu Motors.070-8115-7241

4. Congratulations!
NAR Ltd shortlists you for a written test/interview on Mon 16/06/14 by 9am at 5 Yinusa Adeniji str off Unity rd Toyin Ikeja
HR:08076314786

5. Sequel to ur CV submitted online tru job.naij,U are hereby shortlisted for interview by GOLDEN GLOBAL LTD,9 Oremeji Str.Isolo Lag.Date: 27/05/2014.Time:10am.

6. YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN ORAL/INTERVIEW @ 39B,UNITY ROAD OFF TOYIN STREET,IKEJA,LAGOS.ON 27/5/2014 BY 9AM WITH THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.REF-NP2345.

7. You are shortlisted to attend a biz seminar/ career opportunity at 1, babatunde street off ogunlana drive, surulere. lagos by 9am on SAT 17th may 2014. code;884

8. YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR TEST AT IST FLOOR TRINITY HOUSE 84 ITIRE ROAD MORGAN BUS STOP MUSHIN LAGOS ON 12/5/2014 BY 12NOON. COME WITH YOUR CV REF 08126245078

9. PLS D DIAMOND
GLOBAL CONCEPTS' APT.TEST/ORAL INTERVIEW ON WED 30/04/14
IS BY 2PM not 9AM@ISAAC JOHN STR, BY IGBOBI COL,FADEYI
B/S,LAG.(08171322636)

10. You have been shortlisted for an interview at NO 34/36 Ikorodu road,Jibowu.Lagos.
Time:10am
Date:29th of April,2014
Venue:Royal con concept.2nd Floor.
Royal con concept is in between Access bank and Diamond bank.
This interview is strictly for candidates those who reside in Lagos.Candidates from other states will be contacted later.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ask4slimjay: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Askgoogle: Pls nairalander, got this test yesterday and i want to know your opinion on it as well.
i based in Port-harcourt and i was ask to come to lagos, precisely lekki for this interview.
U'r invited for an interview schedule for Friday 18th July, 2104 at Propel Limited, for a Relationship Manager Position. Venue: Plot 15B, Block 19, Bashorun Okusanya street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Time: 10am. Kindly confirm availability. Regards, Amaka Ihieme
just give it a try, havn't heard from. them tho'
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Askgoogle: Pls nairalander, got this test yesterday and i want to know your opinion on it as well.

call a Frnd in Lagos to get u findings bout d company prior to d date of d interview... did u submit any CV to their company? if u didn't.. don't cal dis divine connection.. gather info abt d company... browse n search Google so dat ur divine connection won't connect u to tears

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Sweetie0146: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
There is another one called C/O resource located @ old Abeokuta road in front of conoil fillin station (plaza) after written dere test dey askd u to pay a sum of 10,500 for dere partnership right.. Beware my brothers nd sistas

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ask4slimjay: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sweetie0146: There is another one called C/O resource located @ old Abeokuta road in front of conoil fillin station (plaza) after written dere test dey askd u to pay a sum of 10,500 for dere partnership right.. Beware my brothers nd sistas
shocked...tell them ooo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Godmother(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Na wa o. I think people should start gathering to beat these people up so they know graduates are not playing. They shud be beaten at the venue or on their way home. That way they will become more careful

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by easypee: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Dear Friends,

Come partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm in the Oil & Gas industry and get your share of the oil wealth with a token one-time start-up capital of ₦112K. This opportunity is unbelievable, real and uncommon in this industry. Stop looking for someone to employ you. Start your own business! Meet with individuals (students, doctors, bankers, businessmen, etc) who have been earning ₦400K+ every month within 6 months of starting out with ₦112K and see the simple steps they took to achieve this. Additionally, their income keeps growing monthly for life.

Please allow me to invite you to a free 2-hour seminar where you have the opportunity to hear from the company directly and ask all the questions you have. Take this as an invitation. Call 08121547560 (Mr. Pious) for seat reservation. If you live outside Lagos, call 08121547560 for direction to the nearest seminar location to you in your state.

Two free seminars comes up this week in Lagos; whichever is conducive for you, you may attend.

1) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Maridon Palace Hotel, Sango.
DATE: Sunday, 20th July, 2014.
TIME: 3pm prompt.
DIRECTION: From Oshodi, catch Toll Gate or Sango bus; drop off at Toll Gate bus stop. Cross over to the other side of the road and walk to Maridon Palace Hotel.

2) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Sweet Sensations Restaurants (Beside MTN).
DATE: Monday, 21st July, 2014.
TIME: 11am prompt (Be there by 10:30am for check in and to get a seat. Hall is usually filled up by 11am)
DIRECTION: From Ikeja, catch Keke Marwa to Opebi. Stop at Opebi Round-About in front of Sweet Sensations.

Please be there on time or you may end up standing or be denied access. The halls are usually booked for 2 hours only. Because Lagos is still running free, halls are usually filled up early. Abuja attendees pay ₦1,000 as gate fee. Port Harcourt, Benin, Warri, Ibadan, Kaduna, Oshogbo centres all pay ₦500 as gate fees.

God bless you as you come!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by blackbess: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello house,I just want promising young graduates to be very careful with this so called recruitment agencies that will demand money before securing an employment for u.Back then in May 2012,I just finished my NYSC programme,I was duped By Seaway co nig ltd on kadiri street,off Kudirat Abiola waY,Ikeja,Lagos.The eVil man collected 1500 from me with the promise that he was going to secure a job for Me as a customer care officer.Ontop of everything he was asking me out on a date.Please be very careful oF these Fake agencies.We''ll get to the top by God''s grace.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buzzy1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Those guys at crystalite care resources 14 Toyin street Ikeja, opposite Leo church Ikeja, should be beaten up, my fellow co nairalanders you need to see how this people wasted my time yesterday, it all started after we re done wit the test, one mr yusuf came in and started talkin without a break for 3hrs to the extent people start leavin one after the other, but i kept sittin, i was havin the thought in myself that i want to see how this will end, mehn eventually this guy stopped talking, he now invites his senior colleague to take over, hmmm na this one con worse pass, cuz the guy na stammarer... No body told me to leave after stayin like 1hr more, my experience was worrisome cuz it all happens on empty stomach...Their Theme word there is YOU DONT GET IT. Those guys needs to be arrested, their offer anyway melts down to GNLD

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buzzy1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
These people needs to be beaten up, you wont believe it, just now i got two invitations from there addresses
ask4slimjay: This guys are just turning into something else, that was how i was arrested because i attended one crystallite @ illupeju.
below are few FAKE jobs, please beware of them

1. You are invited for recruitment chat scheduled for Wednesday 16/07/2014 at 205, Borno way, by Ladipo, b/top, Onyingbo, Yaba, Lagos by 1pm 08068600511

2. You are invited for a written test/interview on Wed 9/7/14 by 9am @ 18, MICHAEL ADEKOYA STR, BY CAPPA BSTOP, ILUPEJU.Lagos. NB:Be Punctual! Refno: 08069004253

3. An Aptitude Test has been scheduled for you @ Medpro Global Resources on Wed,9/7/14 by 9am,161 Ikorodu Rd,Onipanu B/Stop,beside Lanre Shittu Motors.070-8115-7241

4. Congratulations!
NAR Ltd shortlists you for a written test/interview on Mon 16/06/14 by 9am at 5 Yinusa Adeniji str off Unity rd Toyin Ikeja
HR:08076314786

5. Sequel to ur CV submitted online tru job.naij,U are hereby shortlisted for interview by GOLDEN GLOBAL LTD,9 Oremeji Str.Isolo Lag.Date: 27/05/2014.Time:10am.

6. YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN ORAL/INTERVIEW @ 39B,UNITY ROAD OFF TOYIN STREET,IKEJA,LAGOS.ON 27/5/2014 BY 9AM WITH THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.REF-NP2345.

7. You are shortlisted to attend a biz seminar/ career opportunity at 1, babatunde street off ogunlana drive, surulere. lagos by 9am on SAT 17th may 2014. code;884

8. YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR TEST AT IST FLOOR TRINITY HOUSE 84 ITIRE ROAD MORGAN BUS STOP MUSHIN LAGOS ON 12/5/2014 BY 12NOON. COME WITH YOUR CV REF 08126245078

9. PLS D DIAMOND
GLOBAL CONCEPTS' APT.TEST/ORAL INTERVIEW ON WED 30/04/14
IS BY 2PM not 9AM@ISAAC JOHN STR, BY IGBOBI COL,FADEYI
B/S,LAG.(08171322636)

10. You have been shortlisted for an interview at NO 34/36 Ikorodu road,Jibowu.Lagos.
Time:10am
Date:29th of April,2014
Venue:Royal con concept.2nd Floor.
Royal con concept is in between Access bank and Diamond bank.
This interview is strictly for candidates those who reside in Lagos.Candidates from other states will be contacted later.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by paulsir: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
plz does anybody knows I-SOLUTIONS,i got an invite from them for an interview next month.Are they real?.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Askgoogle(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
ARM group is a reliable company and they r into insurance so, if u r interested u may give a trial.
Danchoco: Please I need a useful information about this company

You have been shortlisted for an interview at* ARM Group*

Venue :95b, Opebi Road, Ikeja Lagos.

Date :28th July, 2014.

Time :9.00am prompt

Ask to see Vincent.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
PLEASE WHO KNOWS THIS PEOPLE ENERGYHX CONSULTS? I JUST GOT THIS FROM THEM..... Dear applicant, you're hereby invited for a chat tomorrow, July 28th, 2014 by 9am at 91, Alonso rd, Alagunta B/stop Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos. call 07063823799
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardeysola(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please is this a scam or what ...? You have been shortlisted for an Interview/Job Chat on Tue 29/7/14 @ 1st flr, 29, Isaac John str, Beside Igbobi College, Fadeyi b/s Fadeyi, Lagos.Time: 9AM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gnld
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
The problem now is how can one tell who are scammers/fakes and ones who are real just by reading the messages sent by them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please can any1 confirm this 4 me. Is it geniune? I need to know if any1 knows abt any of dis companies.

AR GROUP
you are invited for a job test/briefing at Ar group sat 02/8/14 by 10am
trinity house 84 itire rd 1st flr by morgan b/stop mushin lagos.Ref
code:HRM/CV/2014

MedPro Global invite you for an interview schedule to hold by 9.00am on Thu 2/08/2014 @161 Ikorodu road beside Lanre Shittu Motors Onipan B/stop Onipan Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mintayo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Extra edge foods limited at 10 akinsanya street,taiwo bus stop Ojodu berger,Lagos. Has anyyone heard about them. They sent me a message today for an interview tomorrow!

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
LilyLuvSrk: Please can any1 confirm this 4 me. Is it geniune? I need to know if any1 knows abt any of dis companies.

AR GROUP
you are invited for a job test/briefing at Ar group sat 02/8/14 by 10am
trinity house 84 itire rd 1st flr by morgan b/stop mushin lagos.Ref
code:HRM/CV/2014

MedPro Global invite you for an interview schedule to hold by 9.00am on Thu 2/08/2014 @161 Ikorodu road beside Lanre Shittu Motors Onipan B/stop Onipan Lagos.
the 2 invite is frm gnld
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bome01(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks Nairaland. Immediately I saw that "Medpro global resources" text, I knew the fake employment scammers were at it again, Nairaland only helped to confirm it further!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LilyLuvSrk(f): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
ennyblaze:
the 2 invite is frm gnld
what's gnld
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dey sell drugs
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ademola48: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls fellow nairalanders, I wnt to know if dis is not another scam...
Received dis text dis evening
BetaAge invites U for interview on Tues,5th August by 9am ¿ 2,Esther Oshiyemi st,Cappa B/stop,before ilupeju secondary sch.Ilupeju,Oshodi,Lagos HR--08132995886
Fenks for ur concern.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by walterkenny: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Really?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by funmiketoyole(f): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
I got d same msg frm d betaage pple...tank God I checked on nairaland,I wud v gone n wasted ma money..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sunshine4c(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ma ppl in d house, pls help me confirm dis for ma cousin. He got the text on d 2nd of August. YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR AN ORAL TEST/INTERVIEW ON 4/AUGUST/2014 BY 10am @343,AGEGE MOTOR RD,CHANLLEGE B/STP,2ND FLOOR,ETISALAT BUILDING,MUSHIN LAGOS
R CODE=33
He didn't go for the test and he got dsame text 2days ago.
YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR AN ORAL TEST/INTERVIEW ON 08/AUG/2014 BY 9am@343,AGEGE MOTOR RD,CHANLLEGE B/STP,2ND FLOOR,ETISALAT BUILDING,MUSHIN LAGOS
R CODE=033
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
In review of Ur CV, U av been shortlisted for a written test/interview on Wed 06/08/14 by 9am at 5 Yinusa Adeniji off Unity rd Toyin Ikeja
HR:08076314786'
'
I got this one yestaday. Just coming bak from their interview. They are demanding for money. 10k precisely. My instinct tells me that they are scammers.
NEW AGE RESOURCES

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by vansaha: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Maybellyne:

I have received countless SMS from this MEDPRO. Thank God I never went. And I'm certain they got my contact from some Jobberman applications I submitted. I think Jobberman should start verifying the jobs being posted on their site. I get SMS from MEDPRO almost forth nightly. Thanks Obaede
. I also got message frm them, I think jobberman should do sometin abt dis MEDPRO wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum