Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111337 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Femorama: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
bchi:
BetaAge consult invites U for interview by 9am on Mon,17/8/15 at 2,Esther Oshiyemi St,beside Ilupeju Sec.Schl,Ilupeju,Oshodi,Lagos.Info:09051562555

Is it a scam?
simply yes
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Femorama: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sequel+to+your+application%2C+we+invite+you+for+an+interview+on+Thursday%2C+20th+August%2C+2015+at+our+office%3A+Km+27%2C+Lagos+Abeokuta+Expressway%2C+Opp.+Ojokoro+Housing+Estate%2C+Inside+Total+Filling+Station+%28upstairs%29.+Meiran+Bus+stop.+Come+with+your+CV%2C+Originals+and+photocopies+of+your+credentials.+Time%3A+8am+prompt.
please is it advice able to give a start
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by badoli: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls, I want to confirm if crown destiny ltd is real and aslo If dey re nt in GNLD biz...thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by favneny1: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2015
MG Resources Invites you for Test/Briefing @161 Ikorodu Road Onipanu B/Stop Opposite Ecobank On Fri 21/08/15 By 9.00am 07059562815 Ref:MGR/12/DO pls are they fake? I'm really tired of dese fake firms sending me invites/briefing
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nuelity1: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
i got an interview invitation message from one ML LOGISTICS @ pako bustop, iyana paja. pls some one help me with information about them ... need to know if its a fake coy. one of those scammers. the interview is dated for tomorrow pls any help
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by amy44(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
nuelity1:
i got an interview invitation message from one ML LOGISTICS @ pako bustop, iyana paja. pls some one help me with information about them ... need to know if its a fake coy. one of those scammers. the interview is dated for tomorrow pls any help
Pls did u attend d interview because I got d invite today. Pls I need response asap
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gabriel4u(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
You have been short listed for job interview at BGSERVICES. 161 herbert macauley str, yaba.... Pls how real is this?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mubaraqee: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
You are invited for a job interview at Cephas grace international limited, 90 shyllon street, palm grove, ilupeju Lagos on Tuesday 15th September 2015 by 10.30am. Pls my country pple how real is dis?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by beiyke(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
"LONTE NIG LTD invites you for an interview on monday 14th Sept, 2015 by 9am @ 62 Okota rd, Iyana-Oja B/stop, Okota, Lagos"
Please does anyone have any idea on this coy?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jaiye4love: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Please house who knows about BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT, located at allen avenue in Ikeja. They invited me for interview are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by samsongbemisola(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2015
CokerAnne:

You're right bros.
BOSS RESOURCES at 91, Awolowo way, Ikeja is part of them. Beware!!!
also in 16 Akinremi street, same BOSS resources.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by khuddyshine(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
just got an invitation text fro BAC company@2,Esther oshiyemi str, beside ilupeju sec sch, oshodi it dis scam or what. any idea on dis company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abimboler: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls anyone no abt AD Attorney, 55 kudirat abiola way oregun ikeja,beside fidelity bank..I have been called for an interview and cant find any information on them..

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
nath08:
Some one should pls confirm this... You are hereby invited for an assessment /job briefing onThur
5/3/15 by 9.30am at 160 Herbert Macaulay way,3rd for Beside Carter str Adekunle B/stop,
Yaba, Lagos.
Hi, did you go for the job briefing? cos I just received same thing today. how was it?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
gabriel4u:
You have been short listed for job interview at BGSERVICES. 161 herbert macauley str, yaba.... Pls how real is this?
same here...don't know if this is real.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by beiyke(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=beiyke post=37977851]"LONTE NIG LTD invites you for an interview on monday 14th Sept, 2015 by 9am @ 62 Okota rd, Iyana-Oja B/stop, Okota, Lagos"
Please does anyone have any idea on this coy?[/quote
To clear all doubts, I attended this interview and after the usual sermon "Rich Dad Poor Dad" story, I discovered it was Virtual Human Resources that they are in affiliation with Young Entrepreneur Group (YEG) that we will sign a partnership form, then pay a non-refundable fee of 14k instantly or within 3days then we will be giving training and then handed some proposal to give to companies......
To cut the long story short, after some pressure and sweet talks from the MD, I had to leave.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zikkyozabor(f): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
abimboler:
Pls anyone no abt AD Attorney, 55 kudirat abiola way oregun ikeja,beside fidelity bank..I have been called for an interview and cant find any information on them..
I got the same message.Please how authentic is it?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by drehdinho(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2015
I got this as text message. Is it a scam? Someone should please help me check.

You are hereby invited for a written/oral interview scheduled to hold on Tuesday, Sept 22, 2015 by 8:30am at Suite4, IbukunOluwa building,beside Skye Bank Plc, Adex busstop, along Monatan,Iwo road, Ibadan.Come with 2 passport photographs and a copy of your CV.Contact 080 5754 9578 for further inquiry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by opemipocee: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Fam! Pls, Hw real is dis? ' based on a referral, ZP INC hereby invite you for a business chat on Saturday 19/09/15 by 10am. 16, Akinremi street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
RuthOluwaseyi:

same here...don't know if this is real.

Its trash after like 5hrs of epistle they ended up requesting for 13,500naira for licence to operate with them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Scammers are taking advantage of the "no job" situation of this country to defraud young Nigerian graduates.

U need to hear the so-called strategy of betfill global services, all they claim they do is to visit organization and persuade them to allow internal test of all members medically then that service will be paid for.

They also claim every of their personnel do travel every 3months all around the world for training. Who is training them no body knows, no certificate to proof.

Hmmmmm I never got the company's name cos if I had gotten it I would have found out b4 going to yaba

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mummy123: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
And our government is doing nofin about this, where is EFCC, all these people are suppose to be arrested, collecting money from innocent souls
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mummy123: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Once i receive a mesage with HR or Logitics and is about interview, test and job briefing, i dont even go at all , i wont even bother to read, i will just delete it immediately. If you promise me a job and ask me to pay,i will tell you to give me the job first and sign an agreement with you to give you my first salary even if its 200 k, than parting with my money, lailai.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Tbliss12:

Its trash after like 5hrs of epistle they ended up requesting for 13,500naira for licence to operate with them
you're so right. cos I know those who have encountered such thing.....God help.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Mummy123:
Once i receive a mesage with HR or Logitics and is about interview, test and job briefing, i dont even go at all , i wont even bother to read, i will just delete it immediately. If you promise me a job and ask me to pay,i will tell you to give me the job first and sign an agreement with you to give you my first salary even if its 200 k, than parting with my money, lailai.
I like that that's it
Give the job first and pay me my salary....then I'll pay you...
its as simple as that.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2015
opemipocee:
Fam! Pls, Hw real is dis? ' based on a referral, ZP INC hereby invite you for a business chat on Saturday 19/09/15 by 10am. 16, Akinremi street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja.
it's scam, especially when it has referral.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Latinandre(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2015
I got a job briefing invitation which is scheduled for this morning with this same popular scam alert address "you are invited for a job briefing with our mgt @ 161 Herbert Macaulay way, Adekunle B/stop opp Alaga house. on mon. 21/9/2015 by 9am. Ref 116/09097541545"[s][/s] from BTF RES. i searched for this BTF RESOURCES online.. nuffing about them, bunch of scammers, abeg oo shine ur eyes!!!! i aignt going nowhere... #youknowwhatamsaying
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Latinandre(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2015
A piece of advice.. before you accept to go for any interview.. ensure you search for this company deeply(thorough) online.. that is what Google a.k.a the oracle is all for... it will give you anything you want.... the company will at least have if not a website, a link online to show it is a genuine company!!!! open your eyes and be smart #youknowwhatamsaying
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by oksma: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rear Intl Resources shortlists u for a test/briefing by 8am, Wed 23/09/15 @ branch office, 40 Aje house, Nairabet Building, Chemist bus stop, ring road, Ibadan

The above message was sent via an internet customise code: JOB/E07/RIR.

What is the meaning of all these? Someone assist.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DeUltimate7(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Please nairalanders,i recieved this sms yeterday by 5pm and I need to knw the geneiuty of it,as anyone received this "Ref. to our Jobberman advert/ur Cv; you are selected to report at African Alliance Ins. Plc 103, Allen Ave. Opp. Alade Mkt, Ikeja for a written /oral interview on Mon. 28th Sept. by 8am prompt. No African time pls. Macaulay 4 Mgt. 081 4134 9222 or 080 2816 5343."
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by imoriafe: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls all I received amessage from telepacific...

Your application as a customer service/call center agent has been received, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos on 3/10/15 (12pm). Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Salary up to 95,000 naira. Call 0903-830-0962 Ms Bukola.

How true is it??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ferdynixon(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
I got the same invitation today is it fake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.