Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111836 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wallmosh: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
ignorantguru:
One of the most recent is DATUM RS located at No 62 Opposite Kamola plaza by mobile filling station, Okota Road, Cele, lagos.

This guys called themselves YEG (young entrepreneur group), they keep talking about health issues and would do anything to make you pay a fee of 13,500, they made me waste my money from delta state and lastly sowed a seed of 500 in their lives when I noticed they will not let me go, I had to do it because I was beginning to get scared of the other guy I went to talk to inside one office because they said he was a trained paramilitary and kept persuading me with loud tone like I owe them the money, they tell all sorta sweet stories and one even said he likes my shoe.
I tuley before them pull my shoe ooo. cheesy

ADEXEN HR
You have been Recommended for a job screening on wen 29th no62 opp kamola plaza by mobile f/s okota road cele by 9am

CELE TAKE A BIKE TO PAKO DROP AT MOBILE

www.nairaland.com/969314/how-identify-avoid-fake-employment
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wallmosh: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
ignorantguru:
One of the most recent is DATUM RS located at No 62 Opposite Kamola plaza by mobile filling station, Okota Road, Cele, lagos.

This guys called themselves YEG (young entrepreneur group), they keep talking about health issues and would do anything to make you pay a fee of 13,500, they made me waste my money from delta state and lastly sowed a seed of 500 in their lives when I noticed they will not let me go, I had to do it because I was beginning to get scared of the other guy I went to talk to inside one office because they said he was a trained paramilitary and kept persuading me with loud tone like I owe them the money, they tell all sorta sweet stories and one even said he likes my shoe.
I tuley before them pull my shoe ooo. cheesy

ADEXEN HR
You have been Recommended for a job screening on wen 29th no62 opp kamola plaza by mobile f/s okota road cele by 9am

#In case this message bounce on your phone think twice before making move. I tried confirming the address since Adexen HR sounds to be reliable then I find out that their address is 5/7 ,Folayemi Street, Ilupeju, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria (Source: m.vconnect.com/adexen-mushin-lagos_b7027)

These guys are changing their headings time reliable firms so BE WATCHFUL.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by karowosafe(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2015
crystalite health care is one of them. I don fall victim once!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Physika(f): 11:58pm On May 03, 2015
Good evening house.
I received a message from some `multi-national' organization which states that I have been shortlisted for an interview at Brimstone Golden Concept, Nikky Africana Plaza, Ikeja.

Will the house share some valid info about them, pls. I have some commitment therefore, I cannot afford to chase after wind.

Interview is stipulated for Tuesday
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jdadi(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
A friend just asked me about this same organization, please cinfirm if they are real or fake
Youssouff10:
HR ADECCO

YOUR APPLICATION AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN RECEIVED, COME WITH YOUR CV AND PASSPORTS TO 62 OKOTA ROAD, OPPOSITE KAMOLA PLAZA, CELE BUS STOP, LAGOS ON TUESDAY 31/03/2015, BY 9:00AM PROMPT.

BE PREPARED TO UNDERGO A-WEEK TRAINING BEFORE PROPER JOB PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY BEGINS.

SALARY UP TO 95,000 NAIRA.

WARM REGARDS
HR ADECCO
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Youssouff10(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2015
jdadi:
A friend just asked me about this same organization, please cinfirm if they are real or fake
its fake, don't boda wasting ur T-fare, they only changed d name not the address, try google d address alone and you'll discover its been used for with oda names
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lurther: 9:45pm On May 18, 2015
Bro! Did you go for this interview? How real is it? Mine says prosperite/ignite consulting.
Adeyelu123:
CONGRATS!! you have bn shortlisted thru online application, by Head Regional HR of IGNITE CONSULT,for interview with the management Team on Mon 16th February, by 10AM.Venue: From Oshodi enter yaba bus,drop @ palm Grove,take d pedestrian bridge to oda side,beside keystone bank,locate 228 IKD Rd. CONGRATS!! you have bn shortlisted thru online application, by Head Regional HR.NL PLEASE NEED URGENT REPLY IF IT'S FAKE OR REAL AS D TIME IS 10AM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lokomotive20(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2015
Hello my nairaland peeps... Please I want someone out there to tell me more about dynamite resources, I got a message from them in my OLX box that I should send my cv to hour.dynamiteconsult@gmail.com please house I need a quick respond before forwarding my CV to them. Thanks. Are the real or scamers?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 19, 2015
MGlobal Consult invites You for a Test/Briefing by 9am @161 Ikorodu Rd, Beside Lanre Shittu Motors, Onipanu B/Stop. 08050295791 big scamers
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 19, 2015
Four Zeros invites you for an interview at 16 Akinremi street Anifowose ikeja. 07039437780
scammer has changed name fro zeolite. Nawaooo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jajalastic: 10:01am On May 21, 2015
I received a text message from MDC limited @343 Agege Motor Rd,Challenge B/stop,opp Wema Bank,Mushin.Pls,has anybody receive a text from them.Are they fake?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rahmatlawahl: 8:34am On May 22, 2015
Please I got a message from APR CONSULT @ Mushing itire Pako. Are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardeysola(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
I just received a phone call from MFI Document Solutions at Alaka Estate. Was told I should come for interview tomorrow, please who know about them? Urgent! '
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bonafine9: 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
GOT AN INVITE FROM GLODEN RESOURCES LIMITED... ARE THEY REAL??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bonafine9: 3:50pm On May 23, 2015
multi stream golden resources limited is the full name.. plz are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toluene23(f): 3:17am On May 24, 2015
Anyone with more info abt this should help please From
Truelink resources" You have been invited 4 an Interview on monday 25/05/2015 by 9am @ 91 Alimosho Rd, beside multi-
grace schl, Alaguntan B/stop, Iyana Ipaja.Lagos 07038472368 Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by femifemi1(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2015
hardeysola:
Please is this a scam or what ...? You have been shortlisted for an Interview/Job Chat on Tue 29/7/14 @ 1st flr, 29, Isaac John str, Beside Igbobi College, Fadeyi b/s Fadeyi, Lagos.Time: 9AM
SCAM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Lucie22(f): 3:49pm On May 24, 2015
Pls friends, I got an sms from e-connect saying I've been short listed for an assessment come 25/05/15. How true is it?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toluene23(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
Anyone with more info abt this should help please From Truelink resources" You have been invited 4 an Interview on monday 25/05/2015 by 9am @ 91 Alimosho Rd, beside multi- grace schl, Alaguntan B/stop, Iyana Ipaja.Lagos 07038472368 Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nifadexayomi(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2015
All are Fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emanjayz(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2015
just got this invite...

Thanks for Google and nairaland....

I would have spent 15k on DAT trip to Lagos from Ebonyi State where am currently serving.....

MPG Consult invites you for a Test/briefing by 9am on Wed 27/05/2015 @161 Ikorodu Rd,Beside Lanre Shittu mtrs,Onipanu B/stop.08062574347.REF NO: DE/87/FM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lilmaydee(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2015
hardeysola:
I just received a phone call from MFI Document Solutions at Alaka Estate. Was told I should come for interview tomorrow, please who know about them? Urgent! '
mfl is real. I attended the interview on 23-05-15.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Svelteb(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2015
pls what is GNLD?
obinna002:
GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toluene23(f): 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
I received this just now

From ZP NIG, Based on referral from Tauson Global,you have been invited for an interview on Thursday,28/05/15 by 1pm @ 16 Akinremi Str,Opp New Garage,Ikeja. Enq: 08098470402

Please any info on this please Urgent!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
Your very lucky
emanjayz:
just got this invite...

Thanks for Google and nairaland....

I would have spent 15k on DAT trip to Lagos from Ebonyi State where am currently serving.....

MPG Consult invites you for a Test/briefing by 9am on Wed 27/05/2015 @161 Ikorodu Rd,Beside Lanre Shittu mtrs,Onipanu B/stop.08062574347.REF NO: DE/87/FM

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bbeautylik(f): 4:43am On May 28, 2015
wallmosh:

ADEXEN HR

#In case this message bounce on your phone think twice before making move. I tried confirming the address since Adexen HR sounds to be reliable then I find out that their address is 5/7 ,Folayemi Street, Ilupeju, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria (Source: m.vconnect.com/adexen-mushin-lagos_b7027)

These guys are changing their headings time reliable firms so BE WATCHFUL.

I nearly fell for their trap.... thanks to Nairaland
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by georgeonaya(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
You are invited for an Assessment/Job briefing scheduled for Saturday 30/5/15 by 12:00pm Venue TRINITY HOUSE 84 Itire Rd Morgan B/Stop Mushin, Lagos. MGT/948, They sent it Twice it's a Scam!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardeysola(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
lilmaydee:
mfl is real. I attended the interview on 23-05-15.
So my man, have you heard from them? Because it's been over a week now ? I also did the interview.
Thanks!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lilmaydee(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
hardeysola:

So my man, have you heard from them? Because it's been over a week now ? I also did the interview.
Thanks!
i havent heard from them too. Im confused too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.