Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111247 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olaplenty89(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
jessysparkles:
ZOTO
you are invited for a job interview @ 52 Ahmadu Bello way,legico b/stop ( infrastructure bank building),beside national open univ.
pls has any heard of this firm?
Got the same message too..I'm contemplating on going sha
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jessysparkles(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
olaplenty89:
Got the same message too..I'm contemplating on going sha
did a Google search and found out that its a mobile phone recharge company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hordunayodt: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
I guess they are looking for marketers, got the invite too, I did not apply.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by folaonhigh(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
pls, is careerpro at magodo real? it is inviting me for work assessment/ chat?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hordunayodt: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls those that went for zoto job invite should share how it went.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sambless2013: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
samolado:
Hi you are shortlisted for an Assessment /Test to hold on Monday 13/6/16 by 9am at 161, Herbert Marculay way by Zenith Bank Adekunle BRT B/S Yaba.408/17175. I just got this message now. Pls are they real
. Please did you go for the interview? And what are they up to? Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by folaonhigh(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
i did not go for the career pro interview.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tdamilola86: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls buddies I applied online today severally .some hrs later I got this Text of interview in 50 ogunlana drive surulere 4 tomorrow mrning .pls hse has anybody gone
for interview in this address b4 and pls is it genuine
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Whorlley(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
House I got this msg this morn "You have been shortlisted for an ASSESSMENT with the HR on FRI 24th June 2016 by 9:00 AM at GLOBAL SERVICES No 2 Olowu str,off Awolowo way, Ikeja . HR Megan"..........how fake are they cos I couldn't gt any info on them on the internet
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by guiddoti: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oritzy:
My guy visit Jens Consult at enerhen road with your 3k you won't regret it I got my present job through them.
guy dey b 419
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hordunayodt: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
jessysparkles:
ZOTO
you are invited for a job interview @ 52 Ahmadu Bello way,legico b/stop ( infrastructure bank building),beside national open univ.
pls has any heard of this firm?

Hi girl, pls did you attend the zoto interview and if yes how was it..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jessysparkles(f): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
hordunayodt:

Hi girl, pls did you attend the zoto interview and if yes how was it..
I didn't attend it. Had another interview that same day
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by vicben27(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=zikiziki post=45315560][/quote]pls d'll lik to knw if the company is for real did u go for the interview? I recieved d same msg too
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by patb2r: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2016
folaonhigh:

any info yet. bc I got invite from them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by OreofeeOluwa(f): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
pls i just got this today even though what i saw in the text shows yesterday's date pls how real.

Hi ......., based on your application last week for a call center position; we hereby invite you to our office at 634, Akin Adesola Street VI, for an interview on June 28 at 11am.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by folaonhigh(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
does nobody know about careerpro? why nobody wants to comment on them?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by folaonhigh(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
patb2r:

any info yet. bc I got invite from
please are real?

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Falakotolu(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2016
You are urgently considered for work assessment to hold Monday 11/7/16 by 9am at 161,Herbert Marculay way,Makoko b/stop,beside Zenith bank,Yaba,Lagos.HR/409/713

Pls i got this message yesterday and i wanna know maybe its anoda scamming establishment.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by eltalentino(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
U are invited 4 an interview on Wednesday 13th July'16 by 9am @ Standard Alliance Life Assurance Ltd. 22, Herbert Macaulay Str.,by market Str.,Oyingbo,E/metta. Please is this real. Received it last week. I need verification.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by coolsamba(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Attn: You have been recommended for "Work Briefing" on Mon 18th July 2016 by 9am at YEG,23A Jaiye Oyedotun Street,Magodo Phase 2,opposite Alausa Secretariat bus-stop,Lagos.

Direction:From Oshodi,take a vehicle towards Ojodu berger,stop at secretariat bus-stop and locate Magodo Phase-2,then the address.

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career Nig
Pls i got dia msg dis morning... Is it real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Arisheloaded(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
folaonhigh:

Hi Boss!

How was your interview with Career Pro? I'm having one with them tomorrow. Please help a brother.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Arisheloaded(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
coolsamba:
Attn: You have been recommended for "Work Briefing" on Mon 18th July 2016 by 9am at YEG,23A Jaiye Oyedotun Street,Magodo Phase 2,opposite Alausa Secretariat bus-stop,Lagos.

Direction:From Oshodi,take a vehicle towards Ojodu berger,stop at secretariat bus-stop and locate Magodo Phase-2,then the address.

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career Nig

folaonhigh:

Hi Boss!

How was your interview with Career Pro? I'm having one with them tomorrow. Please help a brother.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by franashi(f): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2016
coolsamba:

Regards

Career Nig Based on a refferal,MAX LIMITED shortlist you for an interview/chat with the BDE on Fri. 22/7/16,@13,Oladosu st,off Toyin,Ikeja by 9am
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by franashi(f): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
coolsamba:

Regards

Career Nig
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by franashi(f): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
coolsamba:

Regards

Career Nig
Based on a refferal,MAX LIMITED shortlist you for an interview/chat with the BDE on Fri. 22/7/16,@13,Oladosu st,off Toyin,Ikeja by 9am. Please who know about them?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
This fake companies are just to much...got from MD RESOURCES and CAREERPRO...they suppose to be a government law against them!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by izzou(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please all these interviews you guys posted are scams

Suspect any text with WORK ASSESSMENT OR BRIEFING

A genuine interview must give you enough notice and a means to rescedule or tender complaints

I avoid places like Ikeja, ebutemetta, fadeyi, ojuelegba, palmgrove, onipanu, yaba, oshodi

Just be careful abeg. Dont be too desperate

Also, use google. If there is no info about the company or the info is suspicious to you, dont go abeg

My 2cents sha

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Darkgini: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oga go and renew your biennial subscription. Note that the price has gone up due to Bubu's change.

Mimiano:

R u a learner?u were scammed d first time and u still paid again... Na wa for u ooooo, it's like u gat so much money to throw around.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ogadangodo: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
franashi:
Based on a refferal,MAX LIMITED shortlist you for an interview/chat with the BDE on Fri. 22/7/16,@13,Oladosu st,off Toyin,Ikeja by 9am. Please who know about them?

please how was the interview? did you later go?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lawsonite(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think the police should be alerted about this. God purnish all scammers
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Arrahman39: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls house is this job real or scam? Max Global. 13 Oladosu off Toyin street ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.