Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Remodeling The Romance Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remodeling The Romance Section. (2653 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
Good day everyone.
It is our collective responsibility to move this section forward. My being a moderator doesn't make me better than anyone here, moderators are here to rid the section of spammers, scammers and enforcing the set rules. That's all.

The moderators have an idea of what to be done, but The threads and comments come from all of us, so I'll like us to deliberate on changes you'll like to see effected, suggestions on how we can as a section, make our stay here memorable.

Constructive suggestions are welcomed. This thread will only be here for 3 days.

Pls let's try as much as possible to stay on topic.
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by omega25red(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
I was wondering if the powers who made you a MOD finally explained the reason for the language filter. Also can we make suggestions to what the chosen word replacements are?
I say this because some of the word replacements are just plain crazy.
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
I am beginning to like this boy,sexkillz.
I think aside the normal punch throwings,you have a positive notch for creativity. I appluad you transformation agenda.
What i know and i am too sure is that jaybee must have nominated and single handedly install you as MOD to meet the challenges. Prove your worth.
Killz,my man carry on. The bashing from me was a diversionary tactist.
Carry Go.
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
omega25red: I was wondering if the powers who made you a MOD finally explained the reason for the language filter. Also can we make suggestions to what the chosen word replacements are?
I say this because some of the word replacements are just plain crazy.
Yeah i agree they are crazy. But i found an old thread that explained why the words were filtered. It had to do with search giants Google. Nairaland kept appearing with those swear words and they asked the powers to stop it. I'm on a mobile device else, I'd have been able to search the thread out. Btw, have you noticed that the word "gay" is now = "gay" as against "manlover" previously? I think something is being done already.

1 Like

Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Crown Prince: I am beginning to like this boy,sexkillz.
I think aside the normal punch throwings,you have a positive notch for creativity. I appluad you transformation agenda.
What i know and i am too sure is that jaybee must have nominated and single handedly install you as MOD to meet the challenges. Prove your worth.
Killz,my man carry on. The bashing from me was a diversionary tactist.
Carry Go.
Thanks. If i did not think i can do it, i wouldn't have signified. So what are your suggestions? You mentioned a beer parlour or something earlier, what do you think can be achieved with that?
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by MrBCork: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
sexkillz: Thanks. If i did not think i can do it, i wouldn't have signified. So what are your suggestions? You mentioned a beer parlour or something earlier, what do you think can be achieved with that?

Sexxskillz. bro. you look like a model & you look like the fresh prince of bell air: Densil washington. Anyways, bro my account (mr..cork) is still locked? wassup. Tell Seun I have repent. When u gonna sort me out? undecided
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Dyt(f): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
ok
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by xynerise: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
I am solidly behind u bro. You can moderate dis section using d hard way or easy way. cool
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by cowgurl: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hmm, interesting. But 'v gat one suggestion for you. Open a thread and apologise to everyone you've offended cos I can see lots of 'em in this section and they are ready to make your stay as a mod unbearable for you.

1 Like

Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by kpolli(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
They made sexkillz moderator shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mo gbe oooo

Not a wise decision cos he wud then be forced to change his style of posting

2 Likes

Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
cowgurl: Hmm, interesting. But 'v gat one suggestion for you. Open a thread and apologise to everyone you've offended cos I can see lots of 'em in this section and they are ready to make your stay as a mod unbearable for you.
No one can make my stay unbearable!
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by cowgurl: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote
author=sexkillz]No one
can make my stay unbearable!
[/quote] And as such you can't apologise right?
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Amya(f): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
sexkillz: No one can make my stay unbearable!

Don't be so sure. You've crossed me several times, I still hold a grudge.
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Amya:

Don't be so sure. You've crossed me several times, I still hold a grudge.
shocked What did i do?
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
cowgurl: And as such you can't apologise right?
Apologize over what exactly?
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by cowgurl: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote
author=sexkillz][font=tempus sans
itc]Apologize over what
exactly?
[/font]
[/quote] Hahahaha, you are one hell of a dude. Okay, let's try this...apologise for stepping on toes in the name of fun. You see, Amya has a grudge with you!
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
I'll answer at the off topic thread.
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by xynerise: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
sexkillz: Apologize over what exactly?
you don shitt for church? undecided
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by slimyemm: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
slow down on your over-zealousness!
...that's all that needs re-modelling!

1 Like

Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Beync(f): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr B Cork:

Sexxskillz. bro. you look like a model & you look like the fresh prince of bell air: Densil washington. Anyways, bro my account (mr..cork) is still locked? wassup. Tell Seun I have repent. When u gonna sort me out? undecided
awe cork is repentant see how he's talkin.

My suggestion; send any discombulation threads like male/female bashing topics to recycle bin.

I also want to comend you, you are quite intelligent if u remove anger. my2cents
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Amya(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yeah, and as slimyem rightly said, take it down a notch or two. You've always policed threads when you weren't a mod, I really wonder what you'll do now. Scary!!!
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
I want you to bring Pweety back. Don't tell me its impossible you asked for suggestions and that is mine
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by MrCork17: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
well i still think chicks playin hard to get should be punished... 6 month ban. whats the point of toastin them? undecided
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Bontee: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
How about creating more sub forums and ideas to re-focus and improve the sexuality and meetup zone.

1 Like

Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Bontee: How about creating more sub forums and ideas to re-focus and improve the sexuality and meetup zone.
Could you expantiate on those ideas, pls?
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by 195(f): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sexkillz is just a stark f[i]o[/i]ool

transform which section

did they tell you this section needed transformation!!

you need to get a life - you 2 timing id[i]i[/i]ot

i hate you undecided
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Ammyng(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
190_@:
Sexkillz is just a stark f[i]o[/i]ool

transform which section

did they tell you this section needed transformation!!

you need to get a life - you 2 timing id[i]i[/i]ot

i hate you undecided

You need to drink 18 gallons of coolant a.s.a.p
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by 195(f): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Ammyng(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
190_@:
undecided undecided

Hehehehe tongue
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by 195(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Im not laffin with you

I hate that dude with my guts and he knows it himself undecided
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by Ammyng(f): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
190_@:
Im not laffin with you

I hate that dude with my guts and he knows it himself undecided

Hate is a strong word and not pretty
Re: Remodeling The Romance Section. by 195(f): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
well dats waht i feel undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3)

Woman Touches Pastor’s Manhood During Church Service / Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant / 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.