Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section (15080 Views)

Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Things have now taken turns and the numbers of mature/intelligent dudes on this section keep dwindling day by day.

We ALL have immature moments on this section either by our comments/threads but I know a (huge) rising number of people who live in that idiocy moment all their life.

I personally believe that trolling makes this forum lively and interesting but doesn't mean that every skull head should extremely display folly or stupidity by attacking people without knowing their status

Many however claim they are mature yet they talk as if they still being bre.ast-fed by their mothers. They use offensive and provocative words on those who share contrary opinions/views. In fact, you can never win them in an e-fight because they are good at it

Without further ado, let's get started cool

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section

1. They Desperately Force Themselves On Ladies
Since this is a forum NOT a dating site, thanks to Se.un for introducing the PM feature.

Sending PMs to a lady that catches your fancy is NOT a bad idea but immaturity is when you have sent avalanche of PMs without prior notification and she intentionally did not reply you, instead of you to give yourself some self worth and dignity, you still went ahead and quoted her begging her to please reply your PMs. Haba !!!!

2. They Act As Ladies Puppets
Advocating for the ladies is NOT a bad idea but mouth thrashing your fellow dude because he hits the g-spo.t is just the greatest height of idiocy.

I just shake my head in disdain when I see some skull heads yet dummies publicly supporting ladies thereby referring to me as female hater just because I'm not mean when it comes to saying the truth

The truth is, you don't even need to treat your fellow dudes with haughty contempt before ladies develop interest in you. Once you stand for the truth not minding if it will hurt them, that's when they develop interest in you

3. They Refer To Others As Being Jobless
Even if you work in Shell/Chevron, that's not a good reason why you should use it to inflict pains on those who are going through trying times. When a N1,000 note drops, you will never hear a sound; but when a N1 coin drops, it makes an audible sound to the world

All I see around is immature dumb guys who refer to other people as being jobless at any slight provocation.. Funny enough, the same person who refers to you are being jobless spends minimum of 15 hours bullying and derailing every thread

4. They Crave Attention By Force
Many dudes claim they don't give a damn if they are rated amongst prominent nairanders yet they crave attention as if their lives depend on it. However, they act like tigers, they derail every thread, bully and attack those who share their views/opinions (I don't want to start mentioning names here)

In as much as I respect both young and old according to my inbred manners, except in rare cases when people push me to the wall. An eediooot insulted me few days ago, as if that was not enough, he started using provocative words on my parents and I began to wonder if he was given proper home training at all

He further said that 2face does not hold a degree yet he can feed my parents

The message he was trying to pass across was that those who hold Bachelor's degree should throw it in the Lagoon because 2face doesn't hold a degree yet he's rated amongst millionaires. What a quack mentality ? *The dumbest statement I have ever heard in my life*

5. They Laugh Histerically At Other's Grammar
Having a good vocabulary is the dream of everybody but aiming it to mock other is a childish act.

The mature ones do not make a joke of people's wrong use of words/ wrong spellings, rather they humbly correct people's blunders as no one is barely flawless when it comes to writing; but all I see around are English professors who spend time picking loopholes to bash people **The main reason why I like naijaboiy, LewisO akinsandeez and ronald4lyf**

6. They Laugh At Those In Need Of Advice
A white man says a problem shared is half solved but a problem now shared in the romance section becomes a problem shared that brings forth humiliation..

A dude once opened a thread seeking advice from mature minded people on how to handle a situation, only for an immature dude who was awarded 10MB from MTN stormed on the thread and started saying claptraps

7. They Condemn The Good Work Of Others
Those who do things make mistakes but I will never make the greatest mistakes of those doing nothing. Many bre.ast-fed eeediot are quick to condemn and rubbish what took you eternity to compile. If it's as easy as people think, why not sit down and do some brain racking, type, do proper editing and let's see if you would come up with a flawless write-up.

As a matter of fact, condemning the works of others does not make you intelligent, rather, it's an exhibition of immaturity and foolishness

8. They Claim Their Parents Are Rich
Many are born with silver spoon but they don't need to prove it when people provoke them. Only silly and immature dudes who have little or no understanding of life refer to others as being poor on a public forum like this. **smh**

9. They Claim They Know All
Nobody is an island of knowledge so you can't be good in every aspect.

It's better to go through some write-ups without dropping comments. Why ? You learn more when reading than typing.. In as much as you want your comment to appear on every thread, then it's just one of the immature acts we are talking about

Let who have ears hear

Written by: tosyne2much

cool

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
3,4,6,7,9 are idiots! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Samiceman: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
God Bless you Tosin... You spoke my mind

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Claroo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
On Point

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
You know you're jobless right? undecided

10 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Most popular GIRLs and GUYs on this section shared NUMBER9.

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by daimsy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
spreads bedsheet.carry my remote.select nairaland.click on romance thread.watching their comments. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Especially that No 5 as if they were born in Lord Lugard's toilet undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bros, Understanding Job. Well done.

Farano closed a thread Ruby posted few hours complaining about 60% of guys on romance section with deluded brains. I am not taking side with her, neither I am condemning the guys but hey! Who does that and you won't be offended.

I wish sending PMS to these ladies should stop for dignity to showcase.

Some guys no dey shame.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
SagePerv1:
You know you're jobless right? undecided

By their words, we shall know them.

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by HURUCHI(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
9ice
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Everyone knows that orijin101 gat none of the listed behavior...... cool All what orijin101 does is;

keep calm and drink orijin wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
mirexxx:
3,4,6,7,9 are idiots! cheesy

Lol Wetin happen nah?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by channelz: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Immaturity be like

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Pr0ton: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:
Everyone knows that orijin101 gat none of the listed behavior...... cool All what orijin101 does is;

Wagbayi cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LadyX(f): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good work Tosyne.

No. 4 pisses me off
There's a guy that is fond of insulting me. The way he insults me, you would think I did something bad to him...anyway he can go on. I don notice am already

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
wristwatch:

By their words, we shall know them.

You're a sissy. Now fĂșck off.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

Wagbayi cheesy
One orijin for for you

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by cyprianlah(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tosyn u are 2 2 much
I will name names, let dat immature blackett of a boy come nd read dis, it for him

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
cyprianlah:
Tosyn u are 2 2 much
I will name names, let dat immature blackett of a boy come nd read dis, it for him
"I will name names" bro na you too much pass.

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LadyX(f): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Give me some orijin cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
cyprianlah:
Tosyn u are 2 2 much
That guy is really immature yabing people here and there,i wonder what his age is!!! undecided undecided#stupid boy undecided

8 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LadyX(f): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tosyne2much are we allowed to name them?
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by malonephill(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
I know they will soon be here to derail again.
Nice one op

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Rapmoney(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Glad you created this thread. When I said this, some e-warriors were very quick to attack me.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol Wetin happen nah?
ntin bro smiley
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ilo04(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
some female folks also do it especially 3,4,5,8,9

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:
Tosyne2much are we allowed to name them?
grin grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

Give me some orijin cheesy
lolz..... don't misbehave ooooo, oya take it

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by malonephill(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
That guy is really immature yabing people here and there,i wonder what his age is!!! undecided undecided#stupid boy undecided
calling for war already undecided
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LadyX(f): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin

grin grin grin
It's time to name culprits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Or Yoruba? / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.