Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18423 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2012
I'm not afraid to drop certain truths ok

BokoHaram is a minority core with a large periphery of moslem supporters in both Western and northern Nigeria.Thus Moslems in Western Nigeria do not care to demonstrate against Boko Haram unlike subsidy and a triviality like renaming of Unilag.Its a pathetic irony.And non-to date ,has deemed it just to condemn Buhari ,Atiku or IBB,rather they want to politicaly merge with the leaders of boko CPC ,Buhari ,so that suicide bombers will occupy Aso Rock.

I advice the west to refrain from political /religous complication of evil so that posterity will keep them on the good side of history.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jpphilips(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2012
samkoro:

If u heard me,I said moslems live in the pasts.The pasts(old testament history)was about wars of nations and Jehovahs anger on mankind,thus there was no salvation only darkness.

The new testament is about the coming of Christ sent by God as a messiah through which man can gain salvation and go to paradise of love and peace.

I challenge you to quote Christ Jesus and not old testament

say that to pastors that quote MALACHI 3 (old testament) to justify reap offs through tithe.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by shanicemel(f): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
your god must be so powerless that he employed you to shatter ur self into pieces with a bomb and to imagine that u r fighting for ur god nonsense l ve never heard of any outstanding wonders ur god did than to urge u to destroy ur life and that of others rot in hell u and ur crazy fanatics called BOKO HARAM
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Bastiger(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
If they are doing god's work,then their god is a pain in the ASS.sorry ass muthafucker,rot in hell
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ladgentle(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Orgarnized foreign religions are for the mentally dead like most nigerians.

Its amazing how people talk about what they don't understand!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
lacasa:

Another empty vessel here
Saying the truth, we know the truth always hurt.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Vincent41(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2012
LocalChamp: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “We Are Doing God’s Work”
Posted: June 20, 2012 - 18:39
Posted by siteadmin
By SaharaReporters, New York
In a deathbed confession, a young suspected Boko Haram suicide bomber told an officer in Bauchi that the group was “doing God’s work” and would not stop.

The youth, who appeared to be between 20-24, was critically injured when bombs detonated and the explosion tore into his body, sending pieces in every direction.

The Bauchi State Police Command recalled his last words before his death. Spokesman Abdullahi Abubakar reported: “At around 5:05 pm yesterday in Bauchi town, our attention was drawn to a young man between the ages of 20 to 24 lying critically injured after an explosion. On reaching the youth, our anti-bomb team searched him and recovered a pistol and bomb. Before he died he told us that they are doing God’s work and will not stop,” – an apparent reference to Boko Haram.

On why the police moved him out of the hospital, the spokesman explained: “In the hospital we got an intelligence report that some people would come and take him away, and so we moved him to our headquarters under a drip with a doctor and it was with us that he later died because his legs were blown apart as were other parts of his body.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/dying-suicide-bomber-tells-police-%E2%80%9Cwe-are-doing-god%E2%80%99s-work%E2%80%9D

hate MUSLIMs with de last Drop of my life
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Jamisco: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2012
tintingz: Quick Noble Verses that refute the terrorism LIE in Islam:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190) "
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace , and trustin God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61) "
"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slayme, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee : for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28) "
" God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:cool "
"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193) "
" Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256) "
"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wishthat they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone , to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3) "
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it) :...... (The Noble Quran, 18:29) "
"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99) "
"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54) "
"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that whichI worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6) "
Note on the "Jihad" Noble Verses:
The so-called "Jihad" Noble Verses came for specific times and places. They don't apply for all times and everybody! I can't slay you, a non-Muslim, just because you're not a Muslim. The pagan Arabs were very hostile people and only knew the sword as an answer. Many wars were imposed upon the Muslims, and thus, it is only normal and natural to find Noble Verses that deal with these specific hostile situations. But the Ultimate and Overall Message of the Noble Quran is PEACE, as clearly proven in the Noble Verses above. WAR STARTED IN THE BIBLE ORDERED BY BIBLICAL GOD

SO, THIS IS THE TIME TO FIGHT YOUR SO CALLED NOBLE JIHAD IN NIGERIA ABI?
WAR STARTED IN THE BIBLE AND ENDED WHEN JESUS CHRIST CAME TO SAVE YOU AND ME AND HE DECLARED PEACE. HE WILL COME THE SECOND TIME AS IT IS WRITTEN IN YOUR SO CALLED NOBLE QU'RAN TO JUDGE THE WORLD. BUT IF YOU HAVE VERSES WHERE JESUS FOUGHT OR DECLARE WAR, PLEASE POST ME.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by shegzymoni: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
bright007:

U must be å big fool to spew rubbish outta ur mouth.
One day islam will vindicate wat?..vindicate my foot...maybe after bombing all non-muslims.
jst getting to see this sha....I'm sure u must be a low-life idiot. miserable retarded fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / 2019 Elections: Zamfara APC Reacts To Victory In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.