Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,892 members, 7,956,361 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18419 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mujiboy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
It is nt ryt 2 condemn islam on d basis of boko haram in all groups dere is always bad eggs. Dere are lot of muslims dat her peaceful.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tintingz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
monami2abd:

Lolll... Just what the guy was saying.. When christians commit evil against humanity its political.... But when a fanatical muslim does thesame then its religious....... SMH.....
true talk, see how st.upid some christians are, as if all muslim support crime
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by monami2abd: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
tintingz: true talk, see how st.upid some christians are, as if all muslim support crime

Its quite funny because they always point fingers at muslims forgetting that he that points finger at some1, the remaining fingers are pointing back at him...... Advice to christians learn to read your bible very well instead of listening to most of your pastors that are only interested in milking you.... Maybe then you'll know nobody is pius afterall and that only God can judge... Although i av seen many judges here already..... SMH
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
monami2abd:

Its quite funny because they always point fingers at muslims forgetting that he that points finger at some1, the remaining fingers are pointing back at him...... Advice to christians learn to read your bible very well instead of listening to most of your pastors that are only interested in milking you.... Maybe then you'll know nobody is pius afterall and that only God can judge... Although i av seen many judges here already..... SMH
Thieir pastors are using scare tactics against thier parishoners to milk them of tithe,just the way bush used scare tactics against american to frighten them against potential terrorist attack to invade iraq for his oil companies.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by kilanko5: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Unfortunately for him he roasted on earth he is going to roast in heaven for killing innocent Souls.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Gentleboby: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
He was deceived by fake prophet what a pity, Now it pay back time.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Orgarnized foreign religions are for the mentally dead like most nigerians.

You are just being very silly. The problem is not with the religion but with some of the people who practice it! Can't you see the difference? If Mr A is very gullible, would you blame his religion or him
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
maipeople: one funny thing about this suicide bomber is that, he is CHRISTIAN, DON'T START BARKING YET BUT CHECK SINCE YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS.

see dis foolish man grin chei.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Danboza(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
d suicide bomber in question is a christian, i saw his chain with my naked eye, when d crowd stated shouting dt he's christian one police man hu's apperently a chrtian quickly removd d chain from d trrist neck an put it in his pocket. Ppl even stated shoutng at d policman den he quickly left d place. Beta know u ar bombn ur churchs not muslms.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Christ said it all. John 16:1-4

1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Danboza: d suicide bomber in question is a christian, i saw his chain with my naked eye, when d crowd stated shouting dt he's christian one police man hu's apperently a chrtian quickly removd d chain from d trrist neck an put it in his pocket. Ppl even stated shoutng at d policman den he quickly left d place. Beta know u ar bombn ur churchs not muslms.

Danboza I believe that you went to school and you are not as gullible as you just showed. U see your problem (Highlighted in red)? U will tell really horrible lies to support whatever you want. People are being killed and all you can do is cook up tales? Shame on u. Besides I can disguise as who ever I want if I want to mislead people undecided
In ur next story I would expect you to explain how u saw a cross on Abubakar Shekau's neck. ok?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
monami2abd:

i guess their pastors never quote these verses to them in church..........
tintingz: Christians answer dis if Jesus christ did not speak violently: Luke 19:27 but dos of my enemies wich wud not dat I shud reign over dem, bring hither and slay/kill dem before me"
Luke 22:36 sell ur garment and buy sword" even biblical said in isaih 45:71 I turn light to darkness, I creat calamity" Jesus cursin in matthew 12:39 adulterous generation, matthew 23:33 you snakes, you brood of vipers, luke 11:40 you fo.olish people, Jesus even called peter a satan matt 16:23, Jesus bring fire luke 12:29, matt 10:34 Jesus said he brot no peace but sword, I LOVE JESUS(as)

Let me answer the above references posted by a misinformed moslem

Luke 19 : 27 --u picked this under the parable of the Parable of the Gold coin.Fictions are not realities,ok Don't u know the meaning of parables?Parables are fictional illustrations

Luke 22:36 --that sword was a prediction that came to pass and it was mearnt for his disciples alone for a purpose I will show u here.The continuation verse 37 say "for I tell u,the scriptures which say He shared the destiny/fate of criminals must come true about him,because what was written abt him is coming true.
Verse 38 The disciples said"here are two swords lord.Then Jesus told the that it is enough.

Now listen to the purpose of that Sword in mathew 26:51-54 which says--one of the disciples drew his sword and cut off the ear of one of the high priests slave(those who came to arrest him).Then jesus commanded them to put back their sword and he told them that "those who take the sword shall die by the sword".He told them that "don't they know that He call on Jehovah for help and at once he would send more than 12 armies of angels for help? He said "how could the scripture come true which says that this must happen(he must be crucified

Isaiah--Jesus never spoke in Isaiah

Mathew 12:39--jesus never said anything violent.He rather admonished their evil and godless ways and thus recommended the miracle of Jonah for them.If it were mohamed in that same situation,he would have slaughtered them cos he can't do miracle to convince them ; the reason why he started murder as jihad.
Luke 11;40. He called them snakes and children of snakes because they and their ancestors were core hypocrites,which was correct

Luke 11:40 Jesus called the Pharisees fools cos they thought washing makes one ritualy clean(just like moslems do)

Mathe 16;23 --satan spoke through peter for Jesus to avoid death so that there won't be salvation of man.Jesus rebuked satan and willingly went to die.

I wish Moslems to enquire about who christ is.Just try and find out about christ and compare him with mohamed
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by GATomcruise: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
they are bad follower.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Danboza(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ekwa i believd d course i rd is beyong ur capacity. Rgard my splln am sure naked iz wt i wrot i dnt kn hw it chngs 2 unclad upon sndn. On d orignal issue ol i knw is d 100% truth. Ol d ppl of bauchi knw dt d guy iz a chrtn left 4 u 2 blv o nt. W du knw xup now...,
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
How sad.. I see worst killers in Christians than I do in Muslims.. Look how someone selected and quoted a few verses from the Quran and all of a sudden it means the Quran is evil meanwhile the Bible is filled with very similar and even worse scriptures....

Religion has really destroyed mankind..

samkoro:

Listed here are Koranic verses which are the foundation for these beliefs (prejudice).

The Quran, virtually on every page, is a manifesto for religious intolerance. – Sam Harris

It is these beliefs that fuels organizations as Hamas, the Islamic Republic of Iran

The Islamic Jihad movement. Take them seriously as they take these teachings seriously.

This is no joke.

If you doubt the accuracy …just copy and paste the subsection eg Qur’an 4:160 to your web brower.

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

. Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests.

Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire.

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.”
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR

AND you are worse than an infidel..

You pick out a few surahs and twist it to suit your evil message of lies and deciet.. You deserve to burn in hell.. Why havent you done same with the bible?! Its equally filled with the same messages of hate, killing, genocide and all sorts of inhumanities committed either by God, or we are commanded to do such..

Stop spreading hate..

samkoro:

All u just did was to pick out some verses which where born out of the violent and turbulent pasts of world history due to the sin of Adam and eve.It was a dark period when salvation did not exist.Man was very much afraid of the destiny of man after death.There was no insight into that life,they were only sure of condemnation by Jehovah.Then Gods annoyance "faded" and he promised to send christ as a messiah to show the Dark world the only way to paradise.Islam is living in that past.

John 3:16 --once one is in christ,he is a new creature ,the old has passed away and behold the new has come.The new way is to follow christ so as to make heaven.He sacrifised himself cos his blood is costly and oly and can save mankind rather than the human sacrifice the moslems are doing to attone for sins to make heAven,not knowing its a highway to hell fire.Thus christ did not preach murder and human sacrifice.He only thought,love,kindness,purity,benevolence and all goodness.

Do you know the difference btw Xtainity and Islam.. They do not believe in that bullshit message of Jesus being the son of God.. Jewish God is just as evil as Arab God so stop trying to make your genocidal god look greater than he actually is.. Both Gods are just downright evil..
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
mujiboy: It is nt ryt 2 condemn islam on d basis of boko haram in all groups dere is always bad eggs. Dere are lot of muslims dat her peaceful.

The same moon god that arabs worshiped befor the comming of mohammed was what Mohamed repackaged and. Bought as Islam.That is what is worshiped today as Allah.Find out from Arabian histories written by neutral historians.

Being a good moslem do not get u to heaven at all.Rightous men that worshiped Jehovah and died before the coming of christ were not saved until christ came and paid the price for both their sins and Adamic sins with his blood.Thus only through him can one be saved.He was born of a Virgin. His left rib bled for our sake just as the left rib of Adam did.Its a mistery beyond this topic
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by monami2abd: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:
tintingz: Christians answer dis if Jesus christ did not speak violently: Luke 19:27 but dos of my enemies wich wud not dat I shud reign over dem, bring hither and slay/kill dem before me"
Luke 22:36 sell ur garment and buy sword" even biblical said in isaih 45:71 I turn light to darkness, I creat calamity" Jesus cursin in matthew 12:39 adulterous generation, matthew 23:33 you snakes, you brood of vipers, luke 11:40 you fo.olish people, Jesus even called peter a satan matt 16:23, Jesus bring fire luke 12:29, matt 10:34 Jesus said he brot no peace but sword, I LOVE JESUS(as)

Luke 19 : 27 --u picked this under the parable of the Parable of the Gold coin.Fictions are not realities,ok Don't u know the meaning of parables?Parables are fictional illustrations

Luke 22:36 --that sword was a prediction that came to pass and it was mearnt for his disciples alone for a purpose I will show u here.The continuation verse 37 say "for I tell u,the scriptures which say He shared the destiny/fate of criminals must come true about him,because what was written abt him is coming true.
Verse 38 The disciples said"here are two swords lord.Then Jesus told the that it is enough.

Now listen to the purpose of that Sword in mathew 26:51-54 which says--one of the disciples drew his sword and cut off the ear of one of the high priests slave(those who came to arrest him).Then jesus commanded them to put back their sword and he told them that "those who take the sword shall die by the sword".He told them that "don't they know that He call on Jehovah for help and at once he would send more than 12 armies of angels for help? He said "how could the scripture come true which says that this must happen(he must be crucified

Mathew 12:39--jesus never said anything violent.He rather admonished their evil and godless ways and thus recommended the miracle of Jonah for them.If it were mohamed in that same situation,he would have slaughtered them cos he can't do miracle to convince them ; the reason why he started murder as jihad.
Luke 11;40. He called them snakes and children of snakes because they and their ancestors were core hypocrites,which was correct

Luke 11:40 Jesus called the Pharisees fools cos they thought washing makes one ritualy clean(just like moslems do)

Mathe 16;23 --satan spoke through peter for Jesus to avoid death so that there won't be salvation of man.Jesus rebuked satan and willingly went to die.

I wish Moslems to enquire about who christ is.Just try and find out about christ and compare him with mohamed

Oh!! So muslims can be mis-informed but not christians.... SMH
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ziccoit: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

The same moon god that arabs worshiped befor the comming of mohammed was what Mohamed repackaged and. Bought as Islam.That is what is worshiped today as Allah.Find out from Arabian histories written by neutral historians.

Being a good moslem do not get u to heaven at all.Rightous men that worshiped Jehovah and died before the coming of christ were not saved until christ came and paid the price for both their sins and Adamic sins with his blood.Thus only through him can one be saved.He was born of a Virgin. His left rib bled for our sake just as the left rib of Adam did.Its a mistery beyond this topic

All of them are Muslims right from Abraham to Noah then Jesus down to Muhammed (saw). They all worshipped Allah. They are all Muslims. That is why I am not usually worry about what people thinks about Islam.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by redsun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
Isn't it weird that the religions of the people(arabs/oyibos) that enslaved you and still till this day thinks you are sub-humans are religions that make sense to you and the religions you kill each for?

Doesn't tell something,that they could be right,that you are trully sub-human beings?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by bright007(f): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
shegzymoni: their god may tell dem to kil bt nt Islamic God. Am nt surprised u open ur gutter make such stupid comment. I knw one day, islam wil b vindicated
U must be å big fool to spew rubbish outta ur mouth.
One day islam will vindicate wat?..vindicate my foot...maybe after bombing all non-muslims.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tintingz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:
look at dis one contradicting the bible, using idealogy to answer questions, oh u hurt cuz Jesus said all this in d bible, if a muslim start answering question against jihad will u even believe, dis are violent words spoken by Jesus in ur bible.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
ziccoit:

All of them are Muslims right from Abraham to Noah then Jesus down to Muhammed (saw). They all worshipped Allah. They are all Muslims. That is why I am not usually worry about what people thinks about Islam.

Dig deep and deeper.Travel,meet the egyptian coptic christians and moslem scholars.After that ,just sincerely use ur judgement cos its u and about u alone.No one will share your enjoyment in heaven or suffering in hell fire
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jay2smart19(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri: Conspiracy theory.

GEJ ordered the police to kill him because the boy was going to expose GEJ. Naija.
Guy u be mumu. Na ur type dey blame govment say u babe mis ur birthday. What has gej gat to do with d statement? Guy wake up and stop hating. U fit lead aread boys nt to talk of a local gov.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by adaybayor(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
soma042: very soon, i mean soonest the word islam will be a thing of the past.
barbaric cannibal.
blow ursels up,
goat,sorry
cow

Keep dreaming bro
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by adaybayor(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ibanga p: Its so crazy hw far dis fanatics can go in d name of religion, i tink its high time d muslim clerics enlighten dis people more on wat islam truly teaches.

You are spot on. How can this crazy dudes be fighting for God?
In islam it is α̲̅ believe that there is no mercy for commiting suicide, hell is certain for α̲̅ suicide bomber.

It was also recorded that during α̲̅ war one leader told his soldiers to gather firewood and make fire after which he told them to jump into the fire as α̲̅ punishment for an offence but they refused. when this incident was reported to the prophet, he said had they gotten into the fire so would they have burnt in hell till eternity.

So the crazy BH should stop finding islamic justification for their foolish actions.

I am α̲̅ muslim, my extended familty has α̲̅ sizeable number of xtians..if any muslim tries any BS ariound them I won't take it lightly.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by adaybayor(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

So people as dumb as you still exist?
The period before muhammad is arab is termed jahiliyah (ignorance) period....during this time arabs worshiped 365 gods...so stop the nonsense you wrote above you pathetic lier!!! Is that garbage your pastor thought you in church last sunday?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by xprtngnr(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Av never thought of being baised against any religion in my life though am a xtian bt can't jst stand dis hypocrites of a pple calln demself muslim..aren't u even ashamed of ur religion? Accepted nobodi is a saint bt why mst it always b muslims causing problem in d sake of religion?can sme1 b trutful nd unbiased tell me when last u heard a crisis bn attached to xtrainity in nigeria? I bet NOOOOO...even if pastors preach 2 take how moni dats left 4 GOD to jugde nd we aren't even conplaining sef we aren't talkn abt d quaran or bible verse bt hw do we live a peacful life nd nt jesus said or mohammed said in scipture wha ur 4fada no even know who write amsef....dere r bad eggs in all religion nd gud eggs aswell bt why must it always b muslim dis muslim dat enforcing pple 2 embraze dere religion...pls let av a rethink nd tell howselves d truth......no human has monopoly 4 wahala or war ooooo!!!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by adaybayor(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
xprt.ngnr:
Av never thought of being baised 2 any religion in my life though am a xtian bt can't jst stand dis hypocrites of a pple calln demself muslim..aren't u even ashamed of ur religion? Accepted nobodi is a saint bt why mst it always b muslims causing problem in d sake of religion?can sme1 b trutful nd unbiased tell me when last u heard a crisis bn attached to xtrainity in nigeria? I bet NOOOOO...even if pastors preach 2 take how moni dats left 4 GOD to jugde nd we aren't even conplaining sef we aren't talkn abt d quaran or bible verse bt hw do we live a peacful life nd nt jesus said or mohammed said in scipture wha ur 4fada no even know who write amsef....dere r bad eggs in all religion nd gud eggs aswell bt why must it always b muslim dis muslim dat enforcing pple 2 embraze dere religion...pls let av a rethink nd tell howselves d truth......no human has monopoly 4 wahala or war ooooo!!!

From the beginning of your post it shows you are the hypocrite here...was sapele bombing carried out by muslims? All the miliatant disturbing nigeria pipeline were muslims? The mosques that were burnt were carried out by muslims? What of all the xtians arrested in conjunction with bombings?
Say the truth if you aint α̲̅ condemned lier and stop contradicting yourself.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by curtain: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
dis pple hv always claimed dey ar fighting 4 their god in hell, nd hates bin reduced 2 Gej's boys, not 2 talk of bin sponsored by any politician even though som support coms here and der, dis is d child birth of neo-Religious sentiment. Dey simply dnt wnt a non muslim leader.,... period.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by xprtngnr(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
adaybayor:

From the beginning of your post it shows you are the hypocrite here...was sapele bombing carried out by muslims? All the miliatant disturbing nigeria pipeline were muslims? The mosques that were burnt were carried out by muslims? What of all the xtians arrested in conjunction with bombings?
Say the truth if you aint α̲̅ condemned lier and stop contradicting yourself.

Cos ur skull is full of voilence nd tasty 4 blood do u understand d word[REPRISAL] dat wat happened 2 ur bloody shrine kald mosque,nd pipeline or niger militant does it has a conjuction with bombing nd killing innocent souls or religion moreover d niger militants had reasons do nd nobodi even felt hapi with dem nd nt ur suicide bombers dat r animals in disquise fightn 4 nothing [western educatn is a sin] swear by ur GOD dat u didn't go to skool or using d internet dat western technolgy inventn.....hypocitesssss lasunlasun
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Orgarnized foreign religions are for the mentally dead like most nigerians.

^^^I beg to differ (albeit slightly). I think the Christians may be deluded, but their delusion is only affecting them (and maybe the Pastors bank balance) and no one else; the bokos delusion on the other hand is affecting them, their religion, the northern economy and countless number of lifes.

I'd be glad to live next to a deluded Christian any day, rather than a bokite. Maybe the only problem i'll face would be lack of peace and quiet at night when he starts clapping and speaking in tongues angry. But hey! I'm still alive innit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) / Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.