Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18402 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2012
BetaThings:
Christians and the truth? They are miles apart

What about the people responsible for

The Gunpowder Plot
the IRA
The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda
St Bartholomews Day Massacre

When will you advise them?

DUDE!!!

The National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT)

Dont forget them
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jpphilips(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri:

Stop talking like a chicken. Have you ever entered a church and you see people being forced to part with their money or the pastor puts a gun in their head and ordered them to part with their money? Your comparison of BH members to Christians is an affront to Christianity and your chicken brain will soon explode without any BH lifting a finger. Whatever religion you follow - you must be mentally dead as well, and if you pronounce yourself an atheist, you are as mentally dead as you think most Nigerians are.

guy, i think you re the one that is more brain dead, there is no difference, the pastors dont approach their victims with guns neither does the imams approach his suicide bombers with Aks.
there is a direct relationship in terms of ''FAITH'' both religions have loads of brain dead followers like yourself.
the bible recorded a story where d devil asked jesus to jump from a clif and jesus declined, to xtians its a temptation, to me it is mere common sense. how can our present day pastors ask a poor fellow to sow a seed of faith with his last hope expecting the windows of heaven to open? when actually the fellow came for economic redemption in the first place,is it different from jumping from a cliff? what would jesus do if faced with same challenge? capital No, but what would his followers do? ur guess is as good as mine.
jesus lived a low profile life but his followers live in opulence and you think we have not lost it somewhere?
how can adeboye,oyakhilome,ibihome and their likes convince me that they are christ like?while christ was busy feeding the 5 thousands with bread and fishes, our men of God are busy collecting from their multitude.
oyakhilome should ask himself why jesus chose to condemn sexual imorality by living in celibacy, could that have had the effect it had in the xtian doctrine today if he was wanking away throughout the last supper?
the right to worship has taken a devastating dimension and its contributing immensely to high violence rate in the world. the security council as a matter of urgency should review freedom of worship as a fundamental human right.
religion cannot sanction the death of another who has the right to life. it is a total conflict of pragmatic interest.
if religion should remain then Faith should be banned.
neither xtians nor muslims live by the dictates of their faith so of what use is that 'opium' called religion.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by eghost247(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2012
don't even know what to say about this heartless human beings anymore
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2012
One nairaland moslem challenged me to quote a single verse where mohamed asked his followers to murder.Few minutes later I came back with about 163 verses that are just part of it and the whole nairaland space for a page was occupied by what I extracted from the koran.No one posted anything more cos ull sweat b4 u scoll through for another post.That was what ended the thread.

That could happen here.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by paranod123(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2012
I think u lost ur brain somewere.tell me a muslim never help u b4 or a christian never hurt u b4.this people are just coward like u.cos 4rm ur comment i can see if they give u gun to kill muslim u ll also proceed in the name of jesus.nobody can fight 4God nd Quran say if u kill urself u going to hell now tell me who they are fighting 4.devil people using the name of God are evrwere.Muslim or Christian
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2012
A true God must a merciful God who does not want the death of a sinner
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by hotwax: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2012
Christians and the truth? They are miles apart

What about the people responsible for

The Gunpowder Plot
the IRA
The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda
St Bartholomews Day Massacre

When will you advise them?

Has any of the above mentioned killed in the name of Jesus or christianity ?

Anybody can fight for power/politics.

The argument here is "Killing in the name of God", "Forcing religion on people".

Moorons

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2012
Chiefupper: the easiest tin is takin horse to d river but forcin d horse to drink water is d hardest,islam is not a religion dat odaz must b force into coz it is not possibu for some1 to practise wot he has not accepted in his heart.durin d period of HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED(S.A.W) d king of abyssinia den wz a Xtian but PROPHET n HIS Companions sought refugee in d King n d King help HIM,d PROPHET only fight wen he wz pushed to d wall by d idol woshippers.So neva u regard boko haram ar a muslim since there act is against wot d PROPHET ordered us-wc is alwayz show gud behaviour to odaz so dat they can lyk ur religion 2ru u.plz stop insultin oda religion as u know GOD cannot b defended

Listed here are Koranic verses which are the foundation for these beliefs (prejudice).

The Quran, virtually on every page, is a manifesto for religious intolerance. – Sam Harris

It is these beliefs that fuels organizations as Hamas, the Islamic Republic of Iran

The Islamic Jihad movement. Take them seriously as they take these teachings seriously.

This is no joke.

If you doubt the accuracy …just copy and paste the subsection eg Qur’an 4:160 to your web brower.

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

. Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests.

Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire.

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.”
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by madridsta007(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2012
Can't their god fight for himself? This is the question, I wish they can answer. If they fight for their god, doesnt it mean the god is less than they think? Jeeez!

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by monami2abd: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2012
Nlanders,

I liked the answer of this Germanium Muslim scholar gave when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! Think about dis jst 4 a moment........

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by INFO70: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2012
The are fools for their own idol. They are influenced by nonsense indoctrination. They need help and deliverance.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ib0221: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2012
I can say that you, people, are really entertaining me. I was born into one of these religions and have had cause to practise another and still sojourning to others to understand human thought and values. I will like to say to all defenders of faiths that ' he who lives in glass house doesn't throw stone'.
All religions have failed humanity test. However, the faithfuls of today, can try to leave better legacy than their predeccesor for I once heard Donald Trump saying all men live to redeemed their forebears' deeds or improve upon it.
Really. You all make me laugh; atheists, I salute your courage in this age of deceit and pretence.
How I wish people could see that it is all politics.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BlueMurder(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2012
Jakumo:

Thank you for this question. That gentleman observer, on contemplating the shredded terrorist, merely commented in Hausa that if this was what it looked like to be enjoying the company of 72 virgins, then he was glad he only ever got lucky with experienced girls.

LIAR! What's this lie of yours meant to achieve? There was a cacophony of voices in the video, but the prominent one simply responded to the dying terrorist's claim that he was doing God's work by asking him repeatedly: "Does doing God's work equate to terrorising people?"
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2012
How do we verify that this was what the boy actually said. I can't really trust Nigerian police after the Kabiru Sokoto case. They tell you what you want to hear most of the times and as it suites them
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ib0221: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2012
monami2abd: Nlanders,

I liked the answer of this Germanium Muslim scholar gave when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! Think about dis jst 4 a moment........

You are totally right there.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BlueMurder(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

Listed here are Koranic verses which are the foundation for these beliefs (prejudice).

The Quran, virtually on every page, is a manifesto for religious intolerance. – Sam Harris

It is these beliefs that fuels organizations as Hamas, the Islamic Republic of Iran

The Islamic Jihad movement. Take them seriously as they take these teachings seriously.

This is no joke.

If you doubt the accuracy …just copy and paste the subsection eg Qur’an 4:160 to your web brower.

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR

Go back and obtain the context in which these verses were revealed, then come back if you are still confused.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ib0221: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

This is no joke.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR

You are wrong. This is what I warned against yesterday about direct literal translation of quran. You've got to learn it from their tafsir specialists.
Let me give u one other quote: curse be on those who say salat quran 107:4
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Hitler and the KKK were Christians. Would you associate yourself with them? If you haven't figured out by now that people use religion to propagate their demented agendas, then you better learn it now. Boko Haram in no way, shape, or form, represent true Islam.

Hitler was born a Catholic, yes. But, He considered Christianity not violent enough. The religion he came to love was Islam- it had the correct degree of violence.

"Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs. When the Mohammedans attempted to penetrate beyond France into Central Europe during the eight century, his visitors had told him, they had been driven back at the battle of Tours. Had the Arabs won this battle, the world would be Mohammedan today. For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. The Germanic peoples would have become the heirs to that religion. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament. Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.

Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking: "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japaneses, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to use than Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?""

http://www.answers.org/apologetics/Hitquote.html
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by omosexy1: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri: Conspiracy theory.

GEJ ordered the police to kill him because the boy was going to expose GEJ. Naija.

You must be 9 months old
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Torch1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
this is what the Quran says about
Jihad and see for yourself the
motivations behind the atrocities
committed by the boko haram
[qoute]The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay
them wherever ye find them, and
drive them out of the places
whence they drove you out, for
persecution [of Muslims] is
worse than slaughter [of non-
believers]... but if they desist,
then lo! Allah is forgiving and
merciful. And fight them until
persecution is no more, and
religion is for Allah.
" The
historical context of this passage
is not defensive warfare, since
Muhammad and his Muslims had
just relocated to Medina and
were not under attack by their
Meccan adversaries. In fact, the
verses urge offensive warfare, in
that Muslims are to drive Meccans
out of their own city (which they
later did). The use of the word
"persecution" by some Muslim
translators is thus disingenuous
(the actual Muslim words for
persecution - "idtihad" - and
oppression - a variation of "z-l-
m" - do not appear in the verse).
The actual Arabic comes from
"fitna" which can mean disbelief,
or the disorder that results from
unbelief or temptation. Taken as
a whole, the context makes clear
that violence is being authorized
until "religion is for Allah" - ie.
unbelievers desist in their
unbelief.
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the
cause of Allah, and know that
Allah Heareth and knoweth all
things."
[b]Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is
prescribed for you, and ye dislike
it. But it is possible that ye dislike
a thing which is good for you,
and that ye love a thing which is
bad for you. But Allah knoweth,
and ye know not."
Not only does
this verse establish that violence
can be virtuous, but it also
contradicts the myth that
fighting is intended only in self-
defense, since the audience was
obviously not under attack at the
time. From the Hadith, we know
that this verse was narrated at a
time that Muhammad was
actually trying to motivate his
people into raiding merchant
caravans for loot.
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who
reject faith, I will punish them
with terrible agony in this world
and in the Hereafter, nor will they
have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We
cast terror into the hearts of the
Unbelievers, for that they joined
companions with Allah, for which
He had sent no authority".
This
speaks directly of polytheists, yet
it also includes Christians, since
they believe in the Trinity (ie.
what Muhammad incorrectly
believed to be 'joining
companions to Allah').
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in
the way of Allah who sell the life
of this world for the other.
Whoso fighteth in the way of
Allah, be he slain or be he
victorious, on him We shall
bestow a vast reward."
The
martyrs of Islam are unlike the
early Christians, led meekly to the
slaughter. These Muslims are
killed in battle, as they attempt to
inflict death and destruction for
the cause of Allah. Here is the
theological basis for today's
suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who
believe fight in the cause of
Allah…"
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish
that ye should reject Faith, as
they do, and thus be on the same
footing (as they): But take not
friends from their ranks until
they flee in the way of Allah
(From what is forbidden). But if
they turn renegades, seize them
and slay them wherever ye find
them; and (in any case) take no
friends or helpers from their
ranks."
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are
those believers who sit (at home)
and receive no hurt, and those
who strive and fight in the cause
of Allah with their goods and
their persons. Allah hath granted
a grade higher to those who
strive and fight with their goods
and persons than to those who
sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith)
Hath Allah promised good: But
those who strive and fight Hath
He distinguished above those
who sit (at home) by a special
reward,-"
This passage criticizes
"peaceful" Muslims who do not
join in the violence, letting them
know that they are less worthy in
Allah's eyes. It also demolishes
the modern myth that "Jihad"
doesn't mean holy war in the
Quran, but rather a spiritual
struggle. Not only is the Arabic
word used in this passage, but it
is clearly not referring to
anything spiritual, since the
physically disabled are given
exemption. (The Hadith reveals
the context of the passage to be
in response to a blind man's
protest that he is unable to
engage in Jihad and this is
reflected in other translations of
the verse).
Quran (4:104) - "And be not
weak hearted in pursuit of the
enemy; if you suffer pain, then
surely they (too) suffer pain as
you suffer pain..."
Is pursuing an
injured and retreating enemy
really an act of self-defense?[/qoute]
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

This is no joke.
What does the Quran say about Christians?
Answer: In the Quran, Christians are often referred to as among the "People of the Book," i.e. people who have received and believed in previous revelation from God's prophets. There are verses that highlight the commonalities between Christians and Muslims, and other verses that warn Christians against sliding towards polytheism in their worship of Jesus Christ.
Commonalities:

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

"O you who believe! Be helpers of God -- as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples, 'Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?' Said the disciples, 'We are God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed" (61:14).

Warnings:

"If only they [i.e. Christians] had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course, but many of them follow a course that is evil" (5:66).

"Oh People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion, nor say of God anything but the truth. Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. Say not, 'Trinity.' Desist! It will be better for you, for God is One God, Glory be to Him! (Far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs" (4:171).

"The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is but a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them; how they are deluded away from the Truth! They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary. Yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him! (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)" (9:30-31).

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Jamisco: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
teetee1: These retards are neither muslims nor christians, they are just a bunch of destructive tools implored by the disgruntled northern politicians (losers) who openly and glaringly vowed to make clueless GEJ's tenure ungovernable, even if it means destroying their own region and shedding blood... wake up all of you who still think this has everything to do with religion!!!

every thing they do is religion my bros they just needed a platform to perform their jihad.

the quo'ran taught them to kill Christians and the Jews it is written in their so called holy book. those who engage in these will receive their reward in the hereafter that is the promise in the quo'ran. if you want quotations that support this in the quo'ran and or more information ask for it i will provide.

thanks.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
monami2abd: Nlanders,

My friend let's go to the Bible and koran.That's the crux of everything.You talk about what some political grp of people may have done just to save face and dodge pertinent questions.Tell me where christ thought murder and I've given u koranic references where mohamed thought murder /homicide/suicide/hatred/vengeance etc

If u don't repent from Islam ull surely go to hell.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jude33084(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea bro, the sound of allah can detonate bombs, those 2 arabic messengers are the source of world sorrows, Jesus and Mohammed should call their followers to order. I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of fanatics, but I have a party going down in my penthouse suite tonight and I want all there....turning my house to club for 2 days...lets enjoy 72 virgins right here....

cheesy Opari o! This guy don KoLo cheesy
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by redsun(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri:

Stop talking like a chicken. Have you ever entered a church and you see people being forced to part with their money or the pastor puts a gun in their head and ordered them to part with their money? Your comparison of BH members to Christians is an affront to Christianity and your chicken brain will soon explode without any BH lifting a finger. Whatever religion you follow - you must be mentally dead as well, and if you pronounce yourself an atheist, you are as mentally dead as you think most Nigerians are.

You tend to underestimate chicken because oyinbo made it posssible for sub creatures like you to be able to domesticate and be able to catch it for food.Not that you ever have enough of it,because of your stupi-dity

Chicken brain is a million times more intuitive,cognitive,creative and rational than that of deluded zombies like that calls themselves christians and moslems,especially african ones.

Indoctrinated religious people like you are the least of all creatures in animal kingdom.You could be reasonably be likened to inanimate objects.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tintingz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
The boko boy is wrong cuz d Quran strongly forbids commiting suicide it says:" Do not kill yourselves, for Allah is compassionate towards you. Whoever does so, in transgression and wrongfully, We shall roast in a fire, and that is an easy matter for Allah. (Quran 4:29-30)" and The Prophet said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire." (Sahih Bukhari 2.446, 2.445) I don't understand where dis brainwashed boko boys are getting there teachings from. Hell awaits dem bokos aaccording to what d Quran and d Prophet said
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by nagoma(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
Jakumo:

Thank you for this question. That gentleman observer, on contemplating the shredded terrorist, merely commented in Hausa that if this was what it looked like to be enjoying the company of 72 virgins, then he was glad he only ever got lucky with experienced girls.

I wish you could be serious even once. This is a matter of utmost importance.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
BlueMurder:

Go back and obtain the context in which these verses were revealed, then come back if you are still confused.

You are a moslem but u do not deeply understand what your religion stands for and its role in the coming end of the world prophecy.Your religion is the green flag from the north as prophesied in revelation

Try and read the book of revelation in the bible.It a part of the bible christians fear to read cos things revealed there are happening.

When u talk about context I laugh cos I know what context means.All moslems are in that context.Are we not non moslems again? Are jews not jews in some situation ? Are christians not christians when reject mohamed thus they are bombed.

My beloved brother,the biggest mistake a human can make is to allow himself or herself to be decieved by satan through his prophet mohamed.The bible said satan will come as an angel of light to decieve.Satan is already doing that through mohamed and the koran.

Repent and go to heaven.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
BlueMurder:

There's no confusion. Stop trying to hide under the context crap. There are many genuine Muslims who believe and act based on those texts.

"Contemporary Islamism, however, holds that Islam is now under attack, and therefore Jihad is now a war of defense, and as such has become not only a collective duty but an individual duty without restrictions or limitations. That is, to the Islamists, Jihad is a total, all-encompassing duty to be carried out by all Muslims – men and women, young and old. All infidels, without exception, are to be fought and annihilated, and no weapons or types of warfare are barred. Furthermore, according to them, current Muslim rulers allied with the West are considered apostates and infidels.
One major ideological influence in Islamist thought was Sayyid Qutb. Qutb, an Egyptian, was the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood movement. He was convicted of treason for plotting to assassinate Egyptian president Gamal Abd Al-Nasser and was executed in 1966. He wrote extensively on a wide range of Islamic issues. According to Qutb, "There are two parties in all the world: the Party of Allah and the Party of Satan – the Party of Allah which stands under the banner of Allah and bears his insignia, and the Party of Satan, which includes every community, group, race, and individual that does not stand under the banner of Allah." "

--- http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/1049.htm?nomobile=1
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tintingz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

You are a moslem but u do not deeply understand what your religion stands for and its role in the coming end of the world prophecy.Your religion is the green flag from the north as prophesied in revelation

Try and read the book of revelation in the bible.It a part of the bible christians fear to read cos things revealed there are happening.

When u talk about context I laugh cos I know what context means.All moslems are in that context.Are we not non moslems again? Are jews not jews in some situation ? Are christians not christians when reject mohamed thus they are bombed.

My beloved brother,the biggest mistake a human can make is to allow himself or herself to be decieved by satan through his prophet mohamed.The bible said satan will come as an angel of light to decieve.Satan is already doing that through mohamed and the koran.

Repent and go to heaven.
abeg sharaap the bible contains war, violece and bloodsheding or do u want me to start qouting them out
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jude33084(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
Torch1: this is what the Quran says about
Jihad and see for yourself the
motivations behind the atrocities
committed by the boko haram

Is this what all these guys are reading? Wow! :O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Corps Wins N2bn Human Rights Suit Against Police, Others / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Opposition Swells Against Tinubu's Choice Of Akpabio As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.