Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18416 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by joe4christ(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Hitler and the KKK were Christians. Would you associate yourself with them? If you haven't figured out by now that people use religion to propagate their demented agendas, then you better learn it now. Boko Haram in no way, shape, or form, represent true Islam.

Pls just shut up and stop spitting your ignorance, you ignoramus!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by born2boink(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Stick to fhucking and forget about religious things... If you can say Islam is a failed religion, then Christianity is a cult of sadist
what does this bokoharam guy know, your islam terrorist leader, Abu shekau will be crucify unclothedness in public soon
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2012
naylove: I dnt knw whether a wholla bunch of folks on my dear NL are atheists or just godless lots but i knw i serve a God whose thoughts towards me are good and of a sound mind....yet you won't wanna try my God coz as merciful as He is,HE is also a great consuming fire.ask the people of Sod. & Gom.

Let me help you with the complete quote of the bolded from the bible..

Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

I wonder if Pst. Bimbo Odukoya expected to die in a plane crash? I wonder if the Reverends that died in the Dana Crash expected same? Is it that God is not conversant with airplanes to know that dying in one isnt good or are yall just blind following fhucks?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Jakumo(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija: When God need to blow someone or something the fhuck up, - he calls on Muslim Fanatics..

When God needs money to buy Jets, build multi-nillion Naira/Dollar houses, buy flashy cars and s'hit like that - He calls on deleded Christians..

When man needs God to stop a Dana airline from crashing, - [size=18pt] [/size][ He is out of coverage area..[/size]

Solution - Ban religion

The Oracle Has spoken y'all, but all things considered, I would much rather prefer my cult leader of choice to be a Rolls Royce chauffeured, champagne, caviar and truffle-quaffing womanizer whose suits are tailored at London's Saville Row, and whose hobbies include sharing carnal knowledge with virgin maidens invited aboard his luxury jet, than for my Guru to be some scowling, woman-hating long-bearded muffuguh who gets his rocks off by sending brainwashed gender-segregated men to blow themselves to bits in order to qualify for their virgins.

Please, Exalted Eze'Mmuuo of Okija-Land, I ask that you now kindly leave me in peace to worship and sponsor my chosen Personal Assistants to God, even up to the point of donating the entire income I derive from my career as a Certified Forger of authentic academic certificates and credentials. We are ALL doing God's work, in short ha ha ha.

May the Spirits be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by CeaserOfRo: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2012
Islam - For our god, we want to KILL everyone else!!!
Christainity - For our God, we want to BE KILLED by everyone else!!!
Local religion - For our god, we want to kill just one person as sacrifice!!!

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2012
joe4christ:

Pls just shut up and stop spitting your ignorance, you ignoramus!

he just gave you the raw truth... can you haNDLE IT?

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2012
Jakumo:

The Oracle Has spoken y'all, but all things considered, I would much rather prefer my cult leader of choice to be a Rolls Royce chauffeured, champagne, caviar and truffle-quaffing womanizer whose suits are tailored at London's Saville Row, and whose hobbies include sharing carnal knowledge with virgin maidens invited aboard his luxury jet, than for my Guru to be some scowling, woman-hating long-bearded muffuguh who gets his rocks off by sending brainwashed gender-segregated men to blow themselves to bits in order to qualify for their virgins.

Please, Exalted Eze'Mmuuo of Okija-Land, I ask that you now kindly leave me in peace to worship and sponsor my chosen Personal Assistants to God, even up to the point of donating the entire income I derive from my career as a Certified Forger of authentic academic certificates and credentials. We are ALL doing God's work, in short ha ha ha.

May the Spirits be with you.

aND ALSO WITH YOU... REMAIN BLESSED..
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by joe4christ(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2012
shegzymoni: their god may tell dem to kil bt nt Islamic God. Am nt surprised u open ur gutter make such stupid comment. [size=15pt] I knw one day, islam wil b vindicated [/size]

Vindicated by who, are you kidding me?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by joshuaidibia(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Hitler and the KKK were Christians. Would you associate yourself with them? If you haven't figured out by now that people use religion to propagate their demented agendas, then you better learn it now. Boko Haram in no way, shape, or form, represent true Islam.

did hitler and d kkk kill in the name of GOD?.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by nagoma(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2012
Elsafema: Let these muslim come here and tell us, muhamed ur god is a killer? And what kind of idol is ur god delighted in killing enocent soul. Shame.

That is what the young man was told by the politicians , Modu Sheriff and others , mainly PDP, and they have got you where they want. "Fight between yourselves while we share the loot."
It's such a shame my countrymen fail to understand. Just 2 points.

1. Find out who kills or gives money and directs killing and deal with him according to law promptly and conspicuously. He is a criminal, capital punishment still exist in the Nigerian constitution. Don't ask of his religion. A criminal is a criminal.

2. Educate the young.including Elsafema.

Shikenan
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2012
joshua idibia: did hitler and d kkk kill in the name of GOD?.

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by born2boink(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of okija sound like a ritualist leader gang
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by matooto: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2012
Perhaps the police could have done more to safe his worthless life by guarding the hospital rather than moving him. They probably would have been able to retrieve more than a sentence.
LocalChamp: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “We Are Doing God’s Work”
Posted: June 20, 2012 - 18:39
Posted by siteadmin
By SaharaReporters, New York
In a deathbed confession, a young suspected Boko Haram suicide bomber told an officer in Bauchi that the group was “doing God’s work” and would not stop.

The youth, who appeared to be between 20-24, was critically injured when bombs detonated and the explosion tore into his body, sending pieces in every direction.

The Bauchi State Police Command recalled his last words before his death. Spokesman Abdullahi Abubakar reported: “At around 5:05 pm yesterday in Bauchi town, our attention was drawn to a young man between the ages of 20 to 24 lying critically injured after an explosion. On reaching the youth, our anti-bomb team searched him and recovered a pistol and bomb. Before he died he told us that they are doing God’s work and will not stop,” – an apparent reference to Boko Haram.

On why the police moved him out of the hospital, the spokesman explained: “In the hospital we got an intelligence report that some people would come and take him away, and so we moved him to our headquarters under a drip with a doctor and it was with us that he later died because his legs were blown apart as were other parts of his body.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/dying-suicide-bomber-tells-police-%E2%80%9Cwe-are-doing-god%E2%80%99s-work%E2%80%9D
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by zuchyblink(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

And a religion that worships a God that has commited the highest genocide in the history of mankind is better abi? The Jewish God that r'aped the innocent Jewish virgin abi?! Nna park well..

If God hadnt ordered the killing of phillistines in the bible, if God hadnt told the Isrealis to take the Arab lands, If Abraham had stuck to fhucking just Sarah, maybe the world would be at peace today..

Fhuck Religion y'all.. It only makes us dependent, lazy and hateful
may God have mercy on u 4 those alligation,anti-christ.what i said was simply the truth,mustlame are animals with the gift of speech,so violent arrogant carnivores in nature to mention but a few
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2012
born2fuck: Spirit of okija sound like a ritualist leader gang

- #Priceless..
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Jakumo(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2012
joshua idibia:

did hitler and d kkk kill in the name of GOD?.

Hitler was reportedly an athiest, but, spokesmen of the Ku Klux Klan quote the bible COPIOUSLY, in order to justify their history of lynch mob murders targetting American blacks and other minorities.

You damn straight, sir, the KKK is a self-proclaimed religious organization, and historically their murderous hatred for American minorities has ALWAYS been liberally sprinkled with religious quotations and inferences.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by whealthy(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2012
mathskill: multiple Western and Muslim scholars of Islam have pointed out that suicide attacks are a clear violation of classical Islamic law and characterized such attacks against civilians as murderous and sinful.[62][63] For example, Bernard Lewis states, "The emergence of the now widespread terrorism practice of suicide bombing is a development of the 20th century. It has no antecedents in Islamic history, and no justification in terms of Islamic theology, law, or tradition."[63] Respected Muslim scholars have also condemned suicide bombings as terrorism that is prohibited in Islam with the perpetrators being destined to hell.[62] In condemning suicide attacks, Muslim scholar Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri directly targeted the rationale of Islamists by stating, "Violence is violence. It has no place in Islamic teaching, and no justification can be provided to it...good intention cannot justify a wrong and forbidden act".[62] In January 2006, one of Shia Islam's highest ranking Marja clerics, Ayatollah al-Udhma Yousof al-Sanei also decreed a fatwa against suicide bombing, declaring it as a "terrorist act".[64] Other Sunni Muslims have condemned suicide attacks and provided scholastic refutations of suicide bombings. Ihsanic Intelligence, a London-based Islamic think-tank, published their two-year study into suicide bombings in the name of Islam, titled The Hijacked Caravan,[65] which concluded that,

"The technique of suicide bombing is anathema, antithetical and abhorrent to Sunni Islam. It is considered legally forbidden, constituting a reprehensible innovation in the Islamic tradition, morally an enormity of sin combining suicide and murder and theologically an act which has consequences of eternal damnation."According to Charles Kimball, chair of the Department of Religion at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, "There is only one verse in the Qur'an that contains a phrase related to suicide", Surah 4 verse 29 of the Quran.[79] It reads:

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

Some commentators believe that the phrase "do not kill yourselves" is better translated "do not kill each other", and some translations (e.g., by Shakir) reflect that view.[80] Mainstream Islamic groups such as the European Council for Fatwa and Research also cite the Quranic verse Al-Anam 6:151 as prohibiting suicide: "And take not life, which Allah has made sacred, except by way of justice and law".[81] In addition, the Hadith unambiguously forbid suicide including Bukhari 2:445, "The Prophet said, '...whoever commits suicide with a piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire," and "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him

True talk, its ignorance and nothing else that influences peoples opinion of Islam.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by illicit(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2012
pd piper pippen: Mohammed is a devil so uis is d god of muslims, ur god tells u to kill pple shame on u all
have u ever read about how ur so called christain God ordered the israelites in the old testament to treat their fello humans like the moabites, infact all the canaanites who dont share their faith, ANNIHILATION This might be vengeance or just history been replayed, they get bombed in churches, let their god save dem.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BlackBaron: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgP44mEj77s

Can someone translate what he's saying...
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by shineeye1: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2012
Religious extremism is a classic case of Dementia. Boko haramists are lunatics. That is why it is laughable to hear say of dialogue with lunatics. What can you discuss with a raving mad man? Indeed, can they ever honor your invitation for a talk? Get rid of them, however much the cost, however long the duel!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by KINGwax(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Orgarnized foreign religions are for the mentally dead like most nigerians.
if u die well, it will be a mistake. Why shldnt u pray for d so-called-deluded christians to start bombing innocent people too so dt the equation will balance. At least to a fool like u, there comes no difference! You shld be hopeful at least, they are peaceful to a fault!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ziccoit: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2012
From every angle possible and impossible it has been explained in clear term that Islam does not preach and support terrorism. Only unbiased observers with lucid mind would however understand this simple fact not the brainwashed hatred laden bigots on NL. Cont wallowing in your st.u.pidity, I am proud to be a MuslIm. You are all OYO.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2012
zuchyblink: may God have mercy on u 4 those alligation,anti-christ.what i said was simply the truth,mustlame are animals with the gift of speech,so violent arrogant carnivores in nature to mention but a few

Allegations?!

Are you fhucking kidding me?!

Are you not aware that Islam and Judaism are both offsprings of Abraham (According to the Bible, Quran and history books)?

Hasn't the similarities between Islam and Judaism ever baffled you?! Like male circumcision, Jerusalem being their holy city, both share prophets like Moses and Abraham and co...

Are you ignorant of the fact that Isrealis are 'Occupying" the land presently called Isreal and that has been one of the leading causes of Muslim animousity towards christians?!

Nwokem drex and go research your religion jor!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by achi4u(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2012
god of amagideon=gods of islamabad.
Islam is a religion of darkness,i wonder hw yorubas with their level of education manages to became moslem.
nawa o!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Abagworo(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2012
All religions are brainwashing because they do not exist. We live, die and decay. Religion should be abolished for the good of the world.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BabaO2: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2012
This statement coming out of a Nigerian policeman is against the state of Nigeria. Definitely that policeman that reechoed statement from a dying son of devil should be investigated.
There are statements that should be perished with those sons of devils.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Jakumo(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2012
BlackBaron:
Can someone translate what he's saying...

Thank you for this question. That gentleman observer, on contemplating the shredded terrorist, merely commented in Hausa that if this was what it looked like to be enjoying the company of 72 virgins, then he was glad he only ever got lucky with experienced girls.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BBDelta(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Orgarnized foreign religions are for the mentally dead like most nigerians.

God you bless you for the true talk, That's what Religion and Tradition can do to a man, but I still see all as results of weak brains, when human beings have refuse to do reasoning and fall for the deception of Age "GOD SAID".
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by otokx(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2012
story story
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by bid4rich(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2012
There is no problem God will have that He will consult with humans for a solution. The day God started consulting with human for a solution, then heaven system has collapse. My God is too BIG to require a human support. Tell all BH that their god is a helpless god or perhaps he's a devil cos he lack ideas.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by nerodenero: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2012
My submission is this :If they claimed they are doing their own god's work,then their own god is jobless and highly misleading.Doing God's work by killing innocent and defenseless people,that's weird!!!My God is different.He knows the end from the beginning.His ways are not man's ways.He needs no man to do his job.He is truly God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians / Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.