Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,326 members, 7,957,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18424 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by LocalChamp: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2012
Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “We Are Doing God’s Work”
Posted: June 20, 2012 - 18:39
Posted by siteadmin
By SaharaReporters, New York
In a deathbed confession, a young suspected Boko Haram suicide bomber told an officer in Bauchi that the group was “doing God’s work” and would not stop.

The youth, who appeared to be between 20-24, was critically injured when bombs detonated and the explosion tore into his body, sending pieces in every direction.

The Bauchi State Police Command recalled his last words before his death. Spokesman Abdullahi Abubakar reported: “At around 5:05 pm yesterday in Bauchi town, our attention was drawn to a young man between the ages of 20 to 24 lying critically injured after an explosion. On reaching the youth, our anti-bomb team searched him and recovered a pistol and bomb. Before he died he told us that they are doing God’s work and will not stop,” – an apparent reference to Boko Haram.

On why the police moved him out of the hospital, the spokesman explained: “In the hospital we got an intelligence report that some people would come and take him away, and so we moved him to our headquarters under a drip with a doctor and it was with us that he later died because his legs were blown apart as were other parts of his body.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/dying-suicide-bomber-tells-police-%E2%80%9Cwe-are-doing-god%E2%80%99s-work%E2%80%9D
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:32am On Jun 21, 2012
If its Gods work why can't ur leader go and blow up himself sothat he can lead by example..rot in HELL

17 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by redsun(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2012
These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Orgarnized foreign religions are for the mentally dead like most nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Detongue: 2:18am On Jun 21, 2012
Der god most b dat baboon

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by RoadStar: 4:15am On Jun 21, 2012
Who knew it was gods work!
I thought it was either GEJs government, Igbos or CIA
I also thought it was unequal distribution of oil money
hmm what a surprise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ektbear: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2012
Na wa ooo

If my god tells me to blow myself up with a bomb, then it would be time for me to change gods, lol

10 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by amaham(m): 5:13am On Jun 21, 2012
Religion of piss... For the barbarians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Jakumo(m): 6:32am On Jun 21, 2012
ekt_bear: Na wa ooo

If my god tells me to blow myself up with a bomb, then it would be time for me to change gods, lol

No chit. My God instructs me to seek out toned and firm-busted women between the ages of 19 and 23, in order that I may minister to them in their birthday suits, and since this job is so vital for inter-planetary alignment, I cannot afford to change Gods, ever.

4 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2012
If God demands that Christians be bombed and killed, then God as we know, is wicked....but I guess, the Muslim god, is a bomb maker.....

7 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by pdpiperpippen: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2012
Mohammed is a devil so uis is d god of muslims, ur god tells u to kill pple shame on u all
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by chucky234(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2012
god eh, I am grateful to my God as he is a caring and merciful father.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by StarrMatthieu: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Boboedom: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2012
Unfortunately for them and their likes even in the christiandom, they cannot do God's work as God's work is for God and noT for man to do. Men have their own work in the bible and I hope in the quoran.

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jude33084(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

My guy in as much as I don't like your comment, you spoke the truth smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ohioleh: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2012
may my own God have mercy on you,your people but not your god.....for your god is the devil!he comes to steal kill and destroy!mine is a life maker

3 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by werepeLeri: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2012
Conspiracy theory.

GEJ ordered the police to kill him because the boy was going to expose GEJ. Naija.

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by DaMayor1: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2012
"in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God"...John16:2b

10 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by werepeLeri: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2012
redsun: These animals are no less deluded than christians that dole out their monies to thieving pastors in the name of fulfilling god's wish.The only difference is that the moslem deluded are ready to blow up themselves.

Stop talking like a chicken. Have you ever entered a church and you see people being forced to part with their money or the pastor puts a gun in their head and ordered them to part with their money? Your comparison of BH members to Christians is an affront to Christianity and your chicken brain will soon explode without any BH lifting a finger. Whatever religion you follow - you must be mentally dead as well, and if you pronounce yourself an atheist, you are as mentally dead as you think most Nigerians are.

21 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by soma042(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2012
very soon, i mean soonest the word islam will be a thing of the past.
barbaric cannibal.
blow ursels up,
goat,sorry
cow

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jude33084(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Billyonaire: If God demands that Christians be bombed and killed, then God as we know, is wicked....but I guess, the Muslim god, is a bomb maker.....

cheesy cheesy bomb maker eh? cheesy
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by lillies: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2012
@jude pls beta start likin d truth.
dat guys comment is d 1st comnt i hv ever liked on NL, i hd 2 log in 2 lik it
jude33084:

My guy in as much as I don't like your comment, you spoke the truth smiley
@jude pls beta start likin d truth.
dat guys comment is d 1st comnt i hv ever liked on NL, i hd 2 log in 2 lik it
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by emmyitodo: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2012
the nigerian police just recruited as many suicide bomber as possible by disclosing the trash of a brainwashed hell bound fellow to unsuspecting sympathizers who will jump at the warped idea of fighting fo god. nigeria police is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jude33084(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri:

Stop talking like a chicken. Have you ever entered a church and you see people being forced to part with their money or the pastor puts a gun in their head and ordered them to part with their money? Your comparison of BH members to Christians is an affront to Christianity and your chicken brain will soon exploded without any BH lifting a finger. Whatever religion you follow - you must be mentally dead as well, and if you pronounce yourself an atheist, you are as mentally dead as you think most Nigerians are.

You have rightly asked a question that if pastors put a gun to members head? Well, I will say No bt do 419 also put guns on their victims head? The answer also is No cheesy cheesy

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by zuchyblink(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2012
you are right
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by bright007(f): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2012
amaham: Religion of piss... For the barbarians
I keep repeating dat islam is å religion of piss $ shits.

4 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Ibangap(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2012
Its so crazy hw far dis fanatics can go in d name of religion, i tink its high time d muslim clerics enlighten dis people more on wat islam truly teaches.

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by teetee1: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2012
These retards are neither muslims nor christians, they are just a bunch of destructive tools implored by the disgruntled northern politicians (losers) who openly and glaringly vowed to make clueless GEJ's tenure ungovernable, even if it means destroying their own region and shedding blood... wake up all of you who still think this has everything to do with religion!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2012
jude33084:

cheesy cheesy bomb maker eh? cheesy
Yea bro, the sound of allah can detonate bombs, those 2 arabic messengers are the source of world sorrows, Jesus and Mohammed should call their followers to order. I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of fanatics, but I have a party going down in my penthouse suite tonight and I want all there....turning my house to club for 2 days...lets enjoy 72 virgins right here....

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by zuchyblink(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2012
this god that will tell me to kill my fellow human being 4 him have not started

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri: Stop talking like a chicken. Have you ever entered a church and you see people being forced to part with their money or the pastor puts a gun in their head and ordered them to part with their money? Your comparison of BH members to Christians is an affront to Christianity and your chicken brain will soon exploded without any BH lifting a finger. Whatever religion you follow - you must be mentally dead as well, and if you pronounce yourself an atheist, you are as mentally dead as you think most Nigerians are.

Lol.

Who's forcing or holding these young men at gunpoint? Does "we are doing God's work" sound like the kind of statement a forced man will make in his last minutes? If I was forced, na to give address, mobile number, twitter handle, and bb pin of BH chief.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Akell(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2012
This god must be a god of disorder and disunity followed by blind and disillusioned adherents. Their god must be blood-thirsty then......Rligion of peace? Mtshceeeeeeeeeeeew...
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Ajiowe: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2012
You claimed to be doing God's work by taking away life that you cannot create. Go to the hottest part of hell.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders / Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.