Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day (7865 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2012
uboma: I hate it when guys like the op publicly announce how they got a babe cheaply. Is she hadn't allowed u, u will be complaining and putting in more efforts to get her. Now u r here thinking she is too cheap coz she granted u visa to her jerusalem. @ OP, u r very pathetic. And like the other Nlander suggested u change uq mindset about her or simply let her go. U have no respect for her else u wudnt talk abt her like that.

Atleast I didn't call her name or even mine.Their re 1001 bb uses in the world.
No traces as to the exact direction can be found.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by mykejones(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2012
And while you are at it,it wldn't hurt if u go for a HIV test along the line. Dnt u think? Just knowin ur status..no issh ryt?
Gudluck!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by realfreddy: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Please leave her pin on here so we could try her out then give you a feed back if she's worth going on a serious relationship with...
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by pemimi(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk: You guys should free the poster.

Really you people should appreciate it when people come and state their real life challenges in here. It is comments like this that make people hide under the story line of "my friend, my coworker, my neighbor and the rest". If he admitted his challenges faced being a stammerer I don't think such should be used against him in another thread.

Cripples, visually impaired, deaf, dumb, and semi reta*rted all do get someone eventually that will love them for who they are.

He might just have chatted up the girl well and she enjoyed his intelligence and sense of humor before even meeting him. Inperfection in someone doesn't mean the person will die "single now".

I thought you all should know better than this.

@Poster, that lady might probably do it to a few other guys on the first date as well. But please don't try to ask her out for the fear of not finding someone who will accept you for you speech imperfection. You probably will always suspect and accuse her even though she might be faithful to you, and this is likely the worst form of relationship.

well said
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by dogpoundco(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2012
Giy send me her pin abe
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

Gosshh! U re realy awesome. Tanks a lot
Few days later,I offered to take her out,but couldn't make it cos my car broke down on the way,instead I went for the show alone.

Earlier this week,she requested for cash,which I couldn't give her cos I felt its too early.But since den,we not that close again,she doesn't ping or call me.Was tinking of paying her a visit for a serious chat.
I fell in love cos of the way she gave me the koko...I mean seriously.

bro, if you fell in love with HOW SHE GAVE YOU THE KOKO, then you have absolutely NO BUSINESS in trying to be in a romantic r/ship with this babe. she should be a bootay call at best, and no more. if along the way you guys find that you have more than sex in common then you can upgrade this se.xual r/ship to a more romantic r/ship, but not before. you are trying to put the carriage before the horses.....watch out.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Harbioollah:
just what i was thinking o
Mayb his present thread is still a future plan cos the girl would have broken Usain Bolt's record once she discovered he's a stammerer
LMAO
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by denzel2009: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

Please u guys should stop the aspect or relating threads...
Even If u relate them...this thread said we met on bbm,how wil she know am stammerer on bbm?

Pls let's not divert from the main purpose of creating this thread abeg.

you could have been typing your words in multiples.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by decode55(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

No, d guy no talk wen d gurl come. Na demonstration he use. sad

Na wetin save am be dat undecided undecided
lmao grin
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by acidtalk: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

Thanks man,u re rly on point.
I rly don't stammer.But I did dat thread for a purpose.
Wats ur opinion based on a neutral ground,witout the stammering ishh?
Seems I will get points from u.
Tanks again!

My stand will remain the same even if you are God's Perfect Creation.

It is damn too early to start thinking of starting a serious relationship with her, except if you are confusing "regular fling" with "serious relationship". It appears right now you don't trust her and most likely will never do. Whenever you remember how it all went down so easily you might just be a little irritated (depending on you).

This isn't about me but let me give you a personal example, I love most those ladies who didn't give me stress while wooing them. For those who stress me out, I am just out there for one thing and that is revenge (get in and run off).

If you are like me, then I guess you might cope or else, please find someone else.

If I may ask, did she demand for monetary gains before getting down with you or did she put you any under sort of condition? Because you also need to know that Not all prostitut*es stand by the road side again, most of them operate their trade via social media I.e, Blackberry, Twitter, Facebook, 2go and others.

You need to know her background more before falling head over heels in love with her or making any commitment.

Cheers!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

My stand will remain the same even if you are God's Perfect Creation.

It is damn too early to start thinking of starting a serious relationship with her, except if you are confusing "regular fling" with "serious relationship". It appears right now you don't trust her and most likely will never do. Whenever you remember how it all went down so easily you might just be a little irritated (depending on you).

This isn't about me but let me give you a personal example, I love most those ladies who didn't give me stress while wooing them. For those who stress me out, I am just out there for one thing and that is revenge (get in and run off).

If you are like me, then I guess you might cope or else, please find someone else.

If I may ask, did she demand for monetary gains before getting down with you or did she put you any under sort of condition? Because you also need to know that Not all prostitut*es stand by the road side again, most of them operate their trade via social media I.e, Blackberry, Twitter, Facebook, 2go and others.

You need to know her background more before falling head over heels in love with her or making any commitment.

Cheers!

U re rite.
She actualy told me before coming that she doesn't hv transport and I gave her a token.
She's in a high institution and was alwas flaunting her school ID card dat day.
She demanded the pay after after few days
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by KINGwax(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dyt: i tot dis poster said ladies dont stick wit him cos he stammers
one shld be careful wit these hawks on nairaland. U mst knw every handle by heart for u to knw it's ds same guy. Well, unless u're all a profile checker! Kilode gan?

1 Like

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by KINGwax(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
kilimanjaro:
What's the biggie? I met a lady on Nairaland a couple of weeks back and she came to my house the second day!
gbenu soun jare..didirin
egbeman1:

Thanks man,u re rly on point.
I rly don't stammer.But I did dat thread for a purpose.
Wats ur opinion based on a neutral ground,witout the stammering ishh?
Seems I will get points from u.
Tanks again!
ko kuku ni da fun ë..were
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by kilimanjaro(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

U re rite.
She actualy told me before coming that she doesn't hv transport and I gave her a token.
A babe like that doesn't worth bothering about!
There's no point in telling story.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by kilimanjaro(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: gbenu soun jare..didirin ko kuku ni da fun ë..were
Who is this mad blind man? Where did you spring from? Afumaka O. Sunmonu!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by KINGwax(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Who is this mad blind man? Where did you spring from? Afumaka O. Sunmonu!
google is your friend na. Why d impossible questions abt your lineage? Technically, u do not exist!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by kilimanjaro(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: google is your friend na. Why d impossible questions abt your lineage? Technically, u do not exist!
Blind thing,
Seriously, you a frustrated man! This is so obvious as your posts are full of mediocrity.
A waste!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
i bbed this girl on monday
took her for a drink on tuesday
we made love by wednesday. . .
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by phrancys001(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
Guy do wat a guy is suppose to do and free her,too cheap for my liking.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by tpia5: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
she enjoyed his intelligence

which intelligence?

opening thread on nl connotes intelligence?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by tpia5: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pls let's not divert from the main purpose of creating this thread abeg.

which is?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by acidtalk: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

U re rite.

Guy don't be one hell of a Oliver Twist. Send me her pin in private. You mess up big time if you dodge this request.

@main issue, forget it. The babe is a 'local cheap' runs girl. You probably will have a heart attack if you fall for her.

Send me her pin. No Claim Say You Forget.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Guy don't be one hell of a Oliver Twist. Send me her pin in private. You mess up big time if you dodge this request.

@main issue, forget it. The babe is a 'local cheap' runs girl. You probably will have a heart attack if you fall for her.

Send me her pin. No Claim Say You Forget.

Bad guy....I will send u the pin,she didn't even ask how I got her pin.
Tanks,I'v finaly decided to free her.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

This op is very stupid. So you know you will free her before and you were chewing your tongue before. I'm sure the story is fake. U are trying to sooth your ego, maybe the chick slammed you on bbm. Anohia!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by prettyjulie(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
Try to study her,she might not be Τ̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ kinda girl Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ are thinking she Ȋ̝̊̅§,wen Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ study her Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ would know mayb to continue with Τ̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ relationshop or stop
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by acidtalk: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

Seriously, I promised not to insult anyone again but you are a freaking crack head. How long will it take you to send the common pin?

This is weekend mehn! I need to do the runs fast.

Meet me in the "Beer Parlour" thread make I explode as you dey take dull me with time wasting.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
shenaz:
This op is very stupid. So you know you will free her before and you were chewing your tongue before. I'm sure the story is fake. U are trying to sooth your ego, maybe the chick slammed you on bbm. Anohia!

Nahh! She can't slam a cute guy lyk me...*wink*
It realy happened,jst last week.
This is just one outta of plenty,I raised her case cos am in luv,no girl has ever given it to me like she did.Now am seeking for more!!!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by acidtalk: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

Nahh! She can't slam a cute guy lyk me...*wink*
It realy happened,jst last week.
This is just one outta of plenty,I raised her case cos am in luv,no girl has ever given it to me like she did.Now am seeking for more!!!

How far? You never wire am?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2012
prettyjulie: Try to study her,she might not be Τ̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ kinda girl Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ are thinking she Ȋ̝̊̅§,wen Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ study her Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ would know mayb to continue with Τ̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ relationshop or stop

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by HighChief4(m): 2:11am On Jun 22, 2012
tpia@:

which intelligence?

opening thread on nl connotes intelligence?

Tpiah, are you by any chance the gal he is talking about?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by soloqy: 3:59am On Jun 22, 2012
But this guy said he had a good time with her and I didnt read anywhere he talked about having sex with her. So where does the cheapness come from?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by tpia5: 4:56am On Jun 22, 2012
High_Chief:

Tpiah, are you by any chance the gal he is talking about?

do i look or sound like the girl he is talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention Fynestboi..... / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. / Home Advantage (s*x Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.