Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day (7864 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by molli(f): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Harbioollah:
just what i was thinking o
Mayb his present thread is still a future plan cos the girl would have broken Usain Bolt's record once she discovered he's a stammerer
rofl!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Hottestbuoy(m): 6:07am On Jun 22, 2012
(((How does one create a Post here)))any iðèa?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by acidtalk: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2012
Hottestbuoy: (((How does one create a Post here)))any iðèa?

Knock the screen of your phone, tablet, laptop or monitor on your head heavily thress times and Vola! The "Create thread" will pop up.

On a serious note, scroll up, just after the "numbers of pages of topics" you will see the CREATE NEW TOPIC link. Click on it, it will bring in a new window.....the rest I believe will be easy.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2012
[quote author=acidtalk]

How far? You never wire am?[/quote

Dude! How do I send a pm?I done find am tire,n I can't post her pin here
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by acidtalk: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2012
[quote author=egbeman1][/quote]

Okay let's leave this thread. Meet me in the "Beer Parlour" thread (pidgin only) you will give me codedly there (through a game puzzle).

But first and foremost, is she fine? As in heavy front and heavy back?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Basildon1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
How you wan tell your pikin how una meet.

"I met your mum on bb, linked her next day, lashed her and decided to keep her" . Small boy dey worry u!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by shanicemel(f): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
well she is not loose ok do u know what d other girls u feel u didnt meet on bb does, pls let her go or give her a chance
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
acidtalk:

Okay let's leave this thread. Meet me in the "Beer Parlour" thread (pidgin only) you will give me codedly there (through a game puzzle).

But first and foremost, is she fine? As in heavy front and heavy back?

Am so sorry for the delay bro.Where is Beer Parlour thread? I can't get it.

She's moderate sha...but she sabi die!!!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
Omo make una look sky O. Jesus dey come soon.
Mend your ways.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by gechbaby(f): 5:07am On Jun 23, 2012
:oU gotta be careful dat friend of yours who gave u her pin nd d girl myt b workin togeda.maybe she's found out u ve got swags nd den she's in for it! Careful!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Jaywon242(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2012
I want to sincerely bliv she's cheap cos if not,how can it be justified dt u met her on bbm today and she didnt even ask u who gave u her PIN.Nd she came to meet u d nxt day to ve sex with you.Am very sure if u give me her PIN too, she wont ask me how I got it nd I will straff her too.Such things do happen to my fiancee too bt u need to see how she reacts to it. Sm1,a frnd of hers in d university gave her PIN to his elder bro nd the first question she asked was how did u get my PIN? D guy was talking balderdash.She deleted him immediately and even blocked d guy,her university classmate, on fb. Harsh,I thot. But that's d way she treats every other guy who gets her PIN from sm1 else without her consent.I wldnt mind her Pin too sha o. Send it to my e mail-ju1writes@gmail.com. *winks*

1 Like

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by lioncoolst(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2012
egbeman1: A got a pin of one chick through a friend,I added and chatted wit her,the next day she visited me and we had nice time...
Am actualy thinking of going on a serious date with her,but dnt know if its advisable,cos its possible she does dat to any other guy on her contact
Bingo or what did you call urself. U meet a gal for d first, she bleeped you and u r complaining, whot do u think she is thinking of U, a foolish bingo of cors who has no control over his DKNY!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by 195(f): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2012
2buff: Omo make una look sky O. Jesus dey come soon.
Mend your ways.

grin grin grin
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by ODB1: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2012
serial killers will have a swell time in Nigeria with BB. But again it will be so easy and serial killers dont like easy. Your average serial killer has a very high IQ. Dealing with daft Nigerian whores may not count.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:
serial killers will have a swell time in Nigeria with BB. But again it will be so easy and serial killers dont like easy. Your average serial killer has a very high IQ. Dealing with daft Nigerian whores may not count.

Won't be surprised if you are one.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by ODB1: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Won't be surprised if you are one.

ohh is that on account of my high IQ?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by queensmith: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
egbeman1: A got a pin of one chick through a friend,I added and chatted wit her,the next day she visited me and we had nice time...
Am actualy thinking of going on a serious date with her,but dnt know if its advisable,cos its possible she does dat to any other guy on her contact

your damned if you do, damned if you dont. what about you the guy that invited her to come to your house the next day? Should the woman be discouraged thinking you do that with all the girls on your contact?

When the women are rude and arrogant, they then start complaining that nigerian girls are rude, when the women are open and express themselves as they please they complain the women are too easy. I don tire for you these people.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by benemeka: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
@poster, dat gurl likes ur swag. she likes u and dat was y she fell 4 u easily. i had a similar experience sum time last year. i met dis particular gurl in a bus. we started talking. B4 i culd reach my busstop, i had cónvinced her 2 come down wit me. we went 2 my house and finally she slept ın my house dat day. though we didnt make it 4 long rship. i calld it quit wen she told me dat she had a suitor but he based in d s/east and d guy had done sumtins on her head.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:

ohh is that on account of my high IQ?

Correlating peoples affinity for BBM and their susceptability to psychos is the product of a devious IQ.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
gech baby: :oU gotta be careful dat friend of yours who gave u her pin nd d girl myt b workin togeda.maybe she's found out u ve got swags nd den she's in for it! Careful!

My friend wasn't aware I took her pin initialy,I told even she's come n gone.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
lioncoolst: Bingo or what did you call urself. U meet a gal for d first, she bleeped you and u r complaining, whot do u think she is thinking of U, a foolish bingo of cors who has no control over his DKNY!

She tinks am a Donkey,cos the AK97 got to the G spot and she indeed confirmed me.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith:

your damned if you do, damned if you dont. what about you the guy that invited her to come to your house the next day? Should the woman be discouraged thinking you do that with all the girls on your contact?

When the women are rude and arrogant, they then start complaining that nigerian girls are rude, when the women are open and express themselves as they please they complain the women are too easy. I don tire for you these people.

I didn't see her a visitation as a big deal...Aprt from bbm,I'v experienced such scenario many times.
I talked abt it cos I was skeptical abt taking her on a serious date.Nvr said her visitation was wrong.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
benemeka: @poster, dat gurl likes ur swag. she likes u and dat was y she fell 4 u easily. i had a similar experience sum time last year. i met dis particular gurl in a bus. we started talking. B4 i culd reach my busstop, i had cónvinced her 2 come down wit me. we went 2 my house and finally she slept ın my house dat day. though we didnt make it 4 long rship. i calld it quit wen she told me dat she had a suitor but he based in d s/east and d guy had done sumtins on her head.

Had similar too on a bike.We did same bike to reduce cost and cos of mad lasgidi traffic.
We ended up at a guest house close to our bustop!
Tho na calabar tings ooo!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by HighChief4(m): 2:26am On Jun 24, 2012
tpia@:

do i look or sound like the girl he is talking about?

Yeah somehow you do.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by AngelNG(f): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
You already know the truth about the whole show you both had yet your worrying your head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Turned Him Down And Queried Why He Didn't Try Again. See Epic Response. / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) / Fear God Moyo, Actress Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Storm, Fans Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.