Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399030 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Naomi14:
Am serious! grin Anytime I eat white rice after 1hour I noticed my breast will be full.
True. Someone told me this and I've confirmed it too.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
queensnow:
Ohhh now I get ur question pardon me
Sure u can get a blender with one small compartment
@ the bolded no u can't
Do u stay in lagos?

Yes I stay in Lagos. Thks 4 answering my questions.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gabby18: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello mamas...pls what can I use for my 6wk old baby...his nose gets stuffy at night...like nasal congestion,..iv tried rubbing shea butter around his nose but its still there...

Kindly help a ftm...thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
I have a blender buh d engine is bad u will just fix d engine it's only d small compartment Dats available d big blender is broken if u don't mind can give it to u
sassyangel1:

Yes I stay in Lagos. Thks 4 answering my questions.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Use red oil apply a lil with cotton bud just to rub d nose and d outer part of nostril
gabby18:
Hello mamas...pls what can I use for my 6wk old baby...his nose gets stuffy at night...like nasal congestion,..iv tried rubbing shea butter around his nose but its still there...

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2018
queensnow:
I have a blender buh d engine is bad u will just fix d engine it's only d small compartment Dats available d big blender is broken if u don't mind can give it to u

Awwww.... Thk u.... Pls, wer do u stay?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Chanbaby:
Network didn't allow me post yesterday. Indeed God has been faithful. My son clocked one yesterday. The one that made the whole know this virgin girl has started doing bad thing like other mamas on nairaland like mama Ekene and mama Z.
U are all invited for our party on sunday. No gift no jollof rice.

Happy birthday to @graciouscharis and Osi boy.
Look at who went shopping for his party on sunday.

Hbd to my cute and chubby baby boy kiss kiss kiss kiss

Then to you..... angry
Bad thing like who? Abeg you know yourselves. I'm as innocent as the first snow drop in winter. I don't even know how babies are made. I just sleep and wake up with a baby beside me wink

Please count me out of the corrupt people on this thread o .
Liftedhands is the leader of the gang grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gabby18: 7:24am On Feb 21, 2018
queensnow:
Use red oil apply a lil with cotton bud just to rub d nose and d outer part of nostril

Thanks dear, I ll try it out
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:
At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:
Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:
The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:
Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:
Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable
CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 09075560712

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.

Good morning all.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2018
pinkvirus:
Good day mummies.pls I want to start giving my 3 month baby pap.pls how do I go abt it.milk and breast is no longer satisfying her..pls help me.I was told to do dawa and Moro.and DAT I should not put corn now.pls advice me.

Don't even think of that...Unnecessary introduction of infants to feed not fit could induce simple cases of Lactose intolerance...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2018
Zino89:
Please one of ds testicle is bigger than the other has anyone experienced this? He's 7 weeks old

Since when?!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2018
Good morning, mothers.
Please my 4 week old baby sometimes breathes like he has phlegm in his throat , especially when sleepy but his nose is clear.
Is there anything I can do to get it out?
He's not having trouble breathing, I just don't like the sound. cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2018
gabby18:

Go to a pharmacy and get silver bird. Its a liquid. It can be used for babies and adults for cold, catarrh and the rest. Just put a drop on your baby's cloth his wearing or beside his pilow or anything cloth around so he can be inhaling it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Bomgirl:
Good morning, mothers.
Please my 4 week old baby sometimes breathes like he has phlegm in his throat , especially when sleepy but his nose is clear.
Do you rub his back after feeding? I do experience that too but only when I don't rub his back after feeding. I can recommend silver bird too. It does wonders for congestions. Try both.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Bomgirl:
Good morning, mothers.

It's nothing to worry about since he doesn't have trouble breathing. he's just a loud sleeper. (There are times the sound seems he's snorting or grunting sef). he will stop it with time but dat sound can scare somebody sha. I used to worry myself sick whenever my ds made that sound.
try and change his sleeping position when he does that and check that he's not overly exposed to cold.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
queensnow:
For mamas in the region where there's rapid measles and pox try to get tagiri and keep at 1 corner grin. (corners) in ur home
Iya alagbo toh sure grin grin I'm just hailing sis.

Your knowledge of many things herbal is admirable kiss
I read about this Tagiri recently too! Its bara its lookalike that I am getting ready to use for weight loss.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2018
kelizosuy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
lolz wink coachie lala!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2018
zaynie:

Hbd to my cute and chubby baby boy kiss kiss kiss kiss

Then to you..... angry
Bad thing like who? Abeg you know yourselves. I'm as innocent as the first snow drop in winter. I don't even know how babies are made. I just sleep and wake up with a baby beside me wink

Please count me out of the corrupt people on this thread o .
Liftedhan ds is the leader of the gang grin
You want me to expose you here?

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Shomolu yw
sassyangel1:

Awwww.... Thk u.... Pls, wer do u stay?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy I dey sis
As de shed d fat just b ready fo another missionary journey grin grin egusi bara is very good for detoxification it works within the Tommy region only shey u get but is not as effective as ewe tea(lemon grass) and ginger for weight loss then crunch on cucumber everyday drastically stop ur intake of sugar avoid eating ur dinner late shd nt pass 6pm and take water regularly wahala I give u 1mnth u go reduce wink
Liftedhands:
Iya alagbo toh sure grin grin I'm just hailing sis.

Your knowledge of many things herbal is admirable kiss
I read about this Tagiri recently too! Its bara its lookalike that I am getting ready to use for weight loss.

3 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2018
HolySteph:

Go to a pharmacy and get silver bird. Its a liquid. It can be used for babies and adults for cold, catarrh and the rest. Just put a drop on your baby's cloth his wearing or beside his pilow or anything cloth around so he can be inhaling it.
u can also put little drop of silver bird on ur baby oil for the hair, that's Wat I did for my boy. since then no cold or catarrh
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Good morning mamas.. Three questions

1. Please how can a breastfeeding mother take care of the nipples? I just feel I'm not doing enough. While bathing I use a wet towel to clean but I feel its not enough hygiene.

2. My baby makes so much noise whenever he wants to pass gas or pee or poop. Pls is it normal?

3. How often can a mother breastfeed her baby in a day? Bcus my boy of 6weeks feeds at any time. If its not up to 20times in a day sometimes. He doesn't cry for anything other than breast milk. I want to know if I'm over feeding or spoiling him already? He is beginning to know his rights.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Iya oh! You sabi the thing, beyonce hand for you
Liftedhands bara dey purge bastard oh. Just go and lie down in the toilet

queensnow:
cheesy cheesy I dey sis
As de shed d fat just b ready fo another missionary journey grin grin egusi bara is very good for detoxification it works within the Tommy region only shey u get but is not as effective as ewe tea(lemon grass) and ginger for weight loss then crunch on cucumber everyday drastically stop ur intake of sugar avoid eating ur dinner late shd nt pass 6pm and take water regularly wahala I give u 1mnth u go reduce wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2018
It's normal. I think I was told that it's lung development or something (can't remember)

You can get a doctor to listen to his chest just to be safe but I think he's fine

Bomgirl:
Good morning, mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2018
JGracious:

It's nothing to worry about since he doesn't have trouble breathing. he's just a loud sleeper. (There are times the sound seems he's snorting or grunting sef). he will stop it with time but dat sound can scare somebody sha. I used to worry myself sick whenever my ds made that sound.
try and change his sleeping position when he does that and check that he's not overly exposed to cold.

Okay. Thanks ma.

HolySteph, I try to burp him o! But sometimes, he has already slept before he finishes. I bought silverbird yesterday, will. Use it today. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
omotolanibaby:
u can also put little drop of silver bird on ur baby oil for the hair, that's Wat I did for my boy. since then no cold or catarrh
Oh nice that's another gud option. Thanks I've learnt a new one.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks hunniesuzie smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Be careful sha, my baby reacted badly to silverbird on his skin so observe well

HolySteph:

Oh nice that's another gud option. Thanks I've learnt a new one.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gabby18: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2018
HolySteph:

Yeah I know of silverbird...heard its not suitable for babies under 2months so I eventually went to the hospital. The doc still prescribed silver bird ( add a drop of the SB to hot water and allow the baby inhale the steam facing downwards..remove the babys face fron time to time when it gets too hot..she also prescribed vit c drops.
Thanks alot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy buh d purging no too much n maybe na ho u make it
hunniesuzie:
Iya oh! You sabi the thing, beyonce hand for you
Liftedhands bara dey purge bastard oh. Just go and l[b]ie down in the toilet[/b] cheesy cheesy

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
quote author=gabby18 post=65250328]

Yeah I know of silverbird...heard its not suitable for babies under 2months[/quote]

hunniesuzie:
Be careful sha, my baby reacted badly to silverbird on his skin so observe well

Hm! Really?!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
queensnow:
cheesy cheesy I dey sis
Hmmm thanks for the tip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.