Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4398332 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
Good evening sabi mamas,pls I need your help about my 20months old son that is always having a hard time pooing....always running up and down crying wen he wants to poop and wen the poop eventually comes out it wl be very dark and hard.
We have been to the hospital and doctor suggest vegetables and fruits but still no changes and dis boy takes alot of water daily with fruits....dont knw wat else to do....pls I wl appreciate your suggestions and advise.tanks

What's your weekly meal plan for him like?
I know oats is good for bowel movement so you may wish to give lots of that while you do just as the doctor adviced.
In addition, juicing his vegetables and fruits will help and assure you he's getting all the nutrients.

This may help too
https://www.babycenter.com/0_constipation-in-toddlers_11419.bc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mama nothing is wrong with ur girl pls tell dem to stop tormenting ur baby which kain thing be dat undecided pikin go crawl wen d time comes my ds started to crawl @ 9mth but he has started practising how to walk he will move from one chair to another hold on to tables or any available thing to aid his movement but wen he comes to crawling he will just shook his bum up make attempt to but eventually end up on his tummy using it to crawl dh complained tire I will just tell am to free my baby ooo say no be all babies dey crawl b4 dem waka.
Some pple ask me to use omorogun but I declined so pls my dear don't tolerate dem abusing ur baby indirectly. In fact if u keep stressing her or forcing her she might not crawl ooo
spiceeamiee:
Please mama's I have come with my questions. What is the average age for a baby to start crawling because the way this thing is going, I will punch someone soon. So Hubby does this thing where he tries to get out baby to crawl. She actually bends her legs and raises her bottom and shifts. If you drop her in one place, come back in 5minutes and she is somewhere else. I have never seen her do the crawling movement but I know if I place her in the middle of the rug to go and do something, I can come back and meet her elsewhere.
So back to Hubby, he does this thing where he places her toys far away from her. She tries to stretch to reach it and he is clapping his hands and saying crawl, crawl. She actually lifts her legs and bottom to crawl bit after a while, she starts crying. At first it was funny to me but now It's not. Two of my SIL came on Sunday and they kept exclaiming that why is she not crawling yet. One of them actually put her on the floor and tries to bend her legs! The poor girl was screaming until I came to carry while giving SIL bad eye. Today at work, I was gisting with my colleague. She gave birth three weeks before I did and she said her baby can now stand and I jokingly mentioned that mine is yet to crawl sef and she tried to insinuate that maybe there is something wrong with my baby's legs because she should be crawling by 7months. If to say no be office we dey, I swear I for woz her better slap.
On my way home now and this thing is bothering me seriously. Could I be unintentionally preventing my baby from crawling cos I carry her too much? Once she comes back from day care, she is usually at my back while I try to do some chores of if hubby is around, he carries her. This is because of you put her down, she cries so hard and it stresses me out. I always want a little peace and quiet so I just jejely back her and do my thing but now I'm thinking maybe I have done it roo much? Someone said it maybe her weight. She weighted 8.5 at 6months and she is quite chubby so the woman said maybe her weight is too much for her to carry. My mom said it's because she had her teeth come out too early. That children that cut teeth before 5months don't crawl on time. She cut her teeth at 4months and now she is 7months plus. Is there anything I should be doing to help her achieve her crawling milestone faster? I wasn't bothered at first but the too many opinions, especially in church sef is getting to me.

Cc sarnie
Hunniesuzie
Liftedhands
Ifyalways
queensnow
Giddyperson
jazzyjazz and all other mama's.

Apologies for such a long post.
Your mom might be right tho u never can tell. Carry baby too much might get them to relax on trying stuff on their own too u can buy baby walker for her let her sit in it while u her busy wen u ar around her put her on the floor sit with her there and play with her u can join dh in singing and doing stuff to amuse her she will eventually come around
Pele it will get easier and better

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks mama. She has a walker and she easily sits in it and walks around it but she gets very bored quickly and then she starts crying so then again I have to carry her or back her so I can do some things. The matter taya me jare

queensnow:
Mama nothing is wrong with ur girl pls tell dem to stop tormenting ur baby which kain thing be dat undecided pikin go crawl wen d time comes my ds started to crawl @ 9mth but he has started practising how to walk he will move from one chair to another hold on to tables or any available thing to aid his movement but wen he comes to crawling he will just shook his bum up make attempt to but eventually end up on his tummy using it to crawl dh complained tire I will just tell am to free my baby ooo say no be all babies dey crawl b4 dem waka.
Some pple ask me to use omorogun but I declined so pls my dear don't tolerate dem abusing ur baby indirectly. In fact if u keep stressing her or forcing her she might not crawl ooo
Your mom might be right tho u never can tell. Carry baby too much might get them to relax on trying stuff on their own too u can buy baby walker for her let her sit in it while u her busy wen u ar around her put her on the floor sit with her there and play with her u can join dh in singing and doing stuff to amuse her she will eventually come around
Pele it will get easier and better
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks ma'am. This is very encouraging.

omotolanibaby:
u don't need to worry yourself so much like this now. some babies are like that,, they wont crawl, they will start working straight
.never compare ur child growths wit others. it's always different.. my neighbors daughter did not crawl at 7 months, she just started working at 11 months. nothing is wrong with her, she is just doing her thingsat her own pace

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nothing wrong with her legs o. I have checked. Will just ignore the side talks. Thanks ma'am!

Awesomemama:

My dear don't let it get to you too much, my niece crawled at 9months.
To be sure just take a good look at her legs to be sure nothing is wrong, if not just encourage her more and she'll crawl when she's ready.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haryanphe(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
@ spiceeamiee, Pls don't get yourself worked up, I remember you gave birth to her a day after mine.(6th July). Now every child achieve their milestones at different pace. Can you believe that my DD does not have a tooth yet and am not bothered cos have not seen a toothless adult. Like other mamas has said, she might want to walk without going through the stage of crawling. It is well with us and our children.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
We took our first steps tonight and Oh My God! I'm beyond excited!!!!
Crying and laughing at the same time.

Thank you Lord Jesus. Only you could have done this! Everyone deserves to experience this joy and my prayer tonight is that God blesses everyone praying for the fruit of the womb with their heart desires this year.

17 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Our almost birthday mate, thanks Teamie. I will try very hard to ignore the talks cos it stresses me out and I in turn stress my baby. Thanks dear. Hugs to your baby

[quoqte author=Haryanphe post=65263409]@ spiceeamiee, Pls don't get yourself worked up, I remember you gave birth to her a day after mine.(6th July). Now every child achieve their milestones at different pace. Can you believe that my DD does not have a tooth yet and am not bothered cos have not seen a toothless adult. Like other mamas has said, she might want to walk without going through the stage of crawling. It is well with us and our children. [/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congrats!! grin grin

oamronnie:

Thank you Lord Jesus. Only you could have done this! Everyone deserves to experience this joy and my prayer tonight is that God blesses everyone praying for the fruit of the womb with their heart desires this year.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ours was done at home by a retired nurse.I locked myself in d room but d cry still reach me.Our healing method was to do sit baths in warm water wit savlon added to d water and den saturate wit olive oil and den we wear our diaper.
mummyjayson:
iheard of d olive oil thing too, thanks dear,,, i will ask questions sha wen i get to d hospital ,,,i will be strong by Gods grace,, e nor easy to be mummy o

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
mummyjayson:
thank you sooo much ma for the response... im kindof relieved,, i hope i wont cry with him tomorrow, lol
not to scare u. u would cry small when u hear him crying loudly when its been done. but everything will be fine thereafter. d nurses would give u instruction on how to handle him depending on d type of circumsion done.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Please mama's I have come with my questions. What is the average age for a baby to start crawling because the way this thing is going, I will punch someone soon. So Hubby does this thing where he tries to get out baby to crawl. She actually bends her legs and raises her bottom and shifts. If you drop her in one place, come back in 5minutes and she is somewhere else. I have never seen her do the crawling movement but I know if I place her in the middle of the rug to go and do something, I can come back and meet her elsewhere.

All I have to say is IGNORE EVERYONE!

Crawling is not a milestone o! It's not!. Not every child crawls!

If your child does not crawl it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your child

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Are you attending the world book day event in Lagos? It's the largest gathering of children, book enthusiasts, authors, librarians, young African leaders, head of schools, information centre, publishing houses and sponsor organisations. All participating children will get a copy of the world's largest lesson comic book which addresses the 17 sustainable development goals. If you have not confirmed your attendance or you need an official invitation, please call 08023197033. Thursday 1st March 2018 by 9am-1pm at the African model College auditorium Ifako, Ogba. We still have a few more slots for stage presentations by children (dance, music, drama, books review, poetry) Call 08023197033

If you can't but need kids books and educational items call Kidco 09032730510, 08052130879

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Nothing wrong with her legs o. I have checked. Will just ignore the side talks. Thanks ma'am!

my ds is 10months. no teeth. no crawl(buts he moves from one position to another)some kids are late bloomers. as long as she meets her milestones no wahala. but if u still worried pls see a pead.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:
So back to Hubby, he does this thing where he places her toys far away from her. She tries to stretch to reach it and he is clapping his hands and saying crawl, crawl. She actually lifts her legs and bottom to crawl bit after a while, she starts crying. At first it was funny to me but now It's not. Two of my SIL came on Sunday and they kept exclaiming that why is she not crawling yet. One of them actually put her on the floor and tries to bend her legs! The poor girl was screaming until I came to carry while giving SIL bad eye. Today at work, I was gisting with my colleague. She gave birth three weeks before I did and she said her baby can now stand and I jokingly mentioned that mine is yet to crawl sef and she tried to insinuate that maybe there is something wrong with my baby's legs because she should be crawling by 7months. If to say no be office we dey, I swear I for woz her better slap.
On my way home now and this thing is bothering me seriously. Could I be unintentionally preventing my baby from crawling cos I carry her too much? Once she comes back from day care, she is usually at my back while I try to do some chores of if hubby is around, he carries her. This is because of you put her down, she cries so hard and it stresses me out. I always want a little peace and quiet so I just jejely back her and do my thing but now I'm thinking maybe I have done it roo much? Someone said it maybe her weight. She weighted 8.5 at 6months and she is quite chubby so the woman said maybe her weight is too much for her to carry. My mom said it's because she had her teeth come out too early. That children that cut teeth before 5months don't crawl on time. She cut her teeth at 4months and now she is 7months plus. Is there anything I should be doing to help her achieve her crawling milestone faster? I wasn't bothered at first but the too many opinions, especially in church sef is getting to me.

Cc sarnie
Hunniesuzie
Liftedhands
Ifyalways
queensnow
Giddyperson

For Friends and colleagues : Stop discussing your baby milestone with them. Let them share theirs if they want. Limit your discussions to "how is your baby?, she's fine".
Ques: Is she walking/talking/jumping/climbing mango tree yet?
ANS : We thank God.

Your baby will crawl or walk directly. To aid her, you can get her a walker and also try playing with her during the weekends, putting her on crawling position

13 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:
On my way home now and this thing is bothering me seriously. Could I be unintentionally preventing my baby from crawling cos I carry her too much? Once she comes back from day care, she is usually at my back while I try to do some chores of if hubby is around, he carries her. This is because of you put her down, she cries so hard and it stresses me out. I always want a little peace and quiet so I just jejely back her and do my thing but now I'm thinking maybe I have done it roo much? Someone said it maybe her weight. She weighted 8.5 at 6months and she is quite chubby so the wan said maybe her weight is too much for her to carry. My mom said it's because she had her teeth come out too early. That children that cut teeth before 5months don't crawl on time. She cut her teeth at 4months and now she is 7months plus. Is there anything I should be doing to help her achieve her crawling milestone faster? I wasn't bothered at first but the too many opinions, especially in church sef is getting to me.

People will always talk! Its best to smile and ignore them.

There's nothing wrong with your child and she will crawl or just skip it to standing at her OWN time. The only thing I saw in your post which may delay her is the constant carrying, get her a walker seat so she can move around with it as you work.

Tell your sils that there's no prize for crawling or walking early! Your daughter shouldn't be put through such stress biko.

Try and keep a blank face to the poke Noser's! And encourage your daughter to reach for toys in front of her.

Now give your daughter a kiss and tell her she's wonderfully and fearfully made kiss

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
Good evening sabi mamas,pls I need your help about my 20months old son that is always having a hard time pooing....always running up and down crying wen he wants to poop and wen the poop eventually comes out it wl be very dark and hard.
We have been to the hospital and doctor suggest vegetables and fruits but still no changes and dis boy takes alot of water daily with fruits....dont knw wat else to do....pls I wl appreciate your suggestions and advise.tanks
Check his beverage! Cocoa drink's may be the culprit.

Plus if he is hyper active he may be sweating off all the plenty water you see him drink which may result to constipation.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Thanks mama. She has a walker and she easily sits in it and walks around it but she gets very bored quickly and then she starts crying so then again I have to carry her or back her so I can do some things. The matter taya me jare

I station my sons Walker so he can't move about and place him in front of the TV or my phone with cartoon on repeat mode! My boy would sit there clapping and jumping at the activity going on whilst I do my chores! You may try this but be sure to place her where both of you can easily see each other.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
oamronnie:

Oh the joy of the first stepsmiley priceless.

Now it's time to keep things out of her reach and get a gramophone to yell as she scatters your house and turns your home to a hurricane site cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thank you so much ma. grin grin

spiceeamiee:
Congrats!! grin grin

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjayson(f): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sansa143:
Ours was done at home by a retired nurse.I locked myself in d room but d cry still reach me.Our healing method was to do sit baths in warm water wit savlon added to d water and den saturate wit olive oil and den we wear our diaper.
thanks alot ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjayson(f): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gr8fulHeart:

not to scare u. u would cry small when u hear him crying loudly when its been done. but everything will be fine thereafter. d nurses would give u instruction on how to handle him depending on d type of circumsion done.
my dear, i might go far away from where its been done till they finish... Thank God mum is coming withme....It is well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjayson(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sansa143:
thanks dear,,, na to run go far place be dat oo until dey finish.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't think there's average age for any of these things jor. Babies achieve their milestones at their own pace. Please don't listen to all those people. I just find it so annoying when anyone compares children. Children from the same parents sef achieve milestones at different ages. Mtchew undecided
That's how a colleague that had her baby the same month I had mine was policing me about and asking stupid questions. 'How Bobo?', Bobo don dey crawl?', 'Bobo don dey stand?', Bobo don dey walk? undecided undecided undecided Ki lo de? Na competition? Me I was just saying yes, yes to everything. She no kuku follow me reach house. Make she use high BP kill herself. tongue tongue
Biko, quit worrying and enjoy every moment with your baby jor.
[quote author=spiceeamiee post=65260886]Please mama's I have come with my questions. What is the average age for a baby to start crawling because the way this thing is going, I will punch someone soon. So Hubby does this thing where he tries to get out baby to crawl. She actually bends her legs and raises her bottom and shifts. If you drop her in one place, come back in 5minutes and she is somewhere else. I have never seen her do the crawling movement but I know if I place her in the middle of the rug to go and do something, I can come back and meet her elsewhere.
So back to Hubby, he does this thing where he places her toys far away from her. She tries to stretch to reach it and he is clapping his hands and saying crawl, crawl. She actually lifts her legs and bottom to crawl bit after a while, she starts crying

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
That's why I said if he finishes it that means she has to supp.
Awesomemama:

240ml at 6weeks?
Isn't that too much?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chai! Real work don start be that o. Thank you ma.
Liftedhands:
Oh the joy of the first stepsmiley priceless.

Now it's time to keep things out of her reach and get a gramophone to yell as she scatters your house and turns your home to a hurricane site cheesy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
I think I will start doing this. Just saying fine when they start discussing babies without actually saying anything about mine. Thank you

oamronnie:
I don't think there's average age for any of these things jor. Babies achieve their milestones at their own pace. Please don't listen to all those people. I just find it so annoying when anyone compares children. Children from the same parents sef achieve milestones at different ages. Mtchew undecided
That's how a colleague that had her baby the same month I had mine was policing me about and asking stupid questions. 'How Bobo?', Bobo don dey crawl?', 'Bobo don dey stand?', Bobo don dey walk? undecided undecided undecided Ki lo de? Na competition? Me I was just saying yes, yes to everything. She no kuku follow me reach house. Make she use high BP kill herself. tongue tongue
Biko, quit worrying and enjoy every moment with your baby jor.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Her walker has an activity area with music and music lights but this baby of mine gets bored quickly without human interaction. Max she sits in the walker is 10mins and then she starts getting bored and starts squirming and from there to full blown cry

Liftedhands:
I station my sons Walker so he can't move about and place him in front of the TV or my phone with cartoon on repeat mode! My boy would sit there clapping and jumping at the activity going on whilst I do my chores! You may try this but be sure to place her where both of you can easily see each other.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks ma. Kisses to Ekene too kiss

Liftedhands:
People will always talk! Its best to smile and ignore them.

There's nothing wrong with your child and she will crawl or just skip it to standing at her OWN time. The only thing I saw in your post which may delay her is the constant carrying, get her a walker seat so she can move around with it as you work.

Tell your sils that there's no prize for crawling or walking early! Your daughter shouldn't be put through such stress biko.

Try and keep a blank face to the poke Noser's! And encourage your daughter to reach for toys in front of her.

Now give your daughter a kiss and tell her she's wonderfully and fearfully made kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Just keep fanciful things in front of her to reach out. Weekends while you are around, you can do that. This crawling thing is just one day. Once she moves thats it.
spiceeamiee:
Please mama's I have come with my questions. What is the average age for a baby to start crawling because the way this thing is going, I will punch someone soon. So Hubby does this thing where he tries to get out baby to crawl. She actually bends her legs and raises her bottom and shifts. If you drop her in one place, come back in iyand she is somewhere else. I have never seen her do the crawling movement but I know if I place her in the middle of the rug to go and do something, I can come back and meet her elsewhere.
So back to Hubby, he does this thing where he places her toys far away from her. She tries to stretch to reach it and he is clapping his hands and saying crawl, crawl. She actually lifts her legs and bottom to crawl bit after a while, she starts crying. At first it was funny to me but now It's not. .

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks grandma. I started doing this last week. Will continue then. Thanks ma

ifyalways:

For Friends and colleagues : Stop discussing your baby milestone with them. Let them share theirs if they want. Limit your discussions to "how is your baby?, she's fine".
Ques: Is she walking/talking/jumping/climbing mango tree yet?
ANS : We thank God.

Your baby will crawl or walk directly. To aid her, you can get her a walker and also try playing with her during the weekends, putting her on crawling position
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
I started doing this on Saturday. Will continue. Thanks ma

Naomi14:
Just keep fanciful things in front of her to reach out. Weekends while you are around, you can do that. This crawling thing is just one day. Once she moves thats it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.