Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4397944 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zemaye: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Onegai:

The Grand Mama religiously gave Gripe water. I allowed her because I was too shellshocked to care. I stopped after 2 months and I don't know if it made a difference. I didn't notice any. It may be a placebo for mothers. if you can find a non-alcoholic one that doesn't blow your pocket and you're not sure, get it. If it's pricey for you and your baby doesn't have a stomach ache, don't.

We buy enough stuff because of that bolded guy up there undecided

I recently had a BBG and all those grape water ! Massage coRd with hot water abi hot towel nothing I do and this girl is smashing all her milestone the nurses and health visitor are amazed at her growth and steady progress.
If to say him grandma come quick she for hear am with all the hot water and all
Even as I had her in summer.
What women go through for kids
Hmmmmm.
Anyway do what works for you kiss

And for the record
I didn't even press my stomach with any hot water
But I drank peppr soups
And am back to my flat stomach
(Even the stress of juggling 2 dependent kids no reach ni grin)
We will be six weeks in 2 days time
The bubba is fine and so am I grin

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
zemaye:

We buy enough stuff because of that bolded guy up there undecided

I recently had a BBG and all those grape water ! Massage coRd with hot water abi hot towel nothing I do and this girl is smashing all her milestone the nurses and health visitor are amazed at her growth and steady progress.
If to say him grandma come quick she for hear am with all the hot water and all
Even as I had her in summer.
What women go through for kids
Hmmmmm.
Anyway do what works for you kiss

And for the record
I didn't even press my stomach with any hot water
But I drank peppr soups
And am back to my flat stomach
(Even the stress of juggling 2 dependent kids no reach ni grin)
We will be six weeks in 2 days time
The bubba is fine and so am I grin

Congratulobia!!!! Lookatyou handling everything beautifully and with a flat tummy!! Go girl!! grin cheesy

(Sobs quietly in a corner at my lack of general organisation).

Placebos are the best. One of my doctor family friends has a placebo multivitamin he recommends when he sees mothers. According to him "anything to shut them up". The way Baby E's doctor recommended it to us, I gave him a very dirty look and told him I knew what he was upto.

It's just funny the things you do because you think it does something. All the baby massage videos I watched, plus organic coconut oil applies judiciously and hot water baths did not make anyone sleep through the night. One of my brothers had to vex and say "what nonsense baby massage will make baby's joints flexible, is Nigeria winning medals in Gymnastics? Are Chinese and Ukrainians doing baby massage ni?" cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ginababy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
eolowu1:
tanx for d responses, pls dont say my wahala is too much u no as a ftm. I noticed my baby reduced kind of abi its jst my intuition. am worried abt d poo, pls sabi mamas can I use grip water for my baby doc said I shud nt but my mum is using it for him to avoid stomach ache pls contribute

I used NOSPARMIN. Heard grip water is too swt n gives Jedi Jedi.

Don't eva think ur wahala is too much as we all started same way. Feel free to ask questions anytime.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Contem2011 and other mamas with babies whom are now more active, here are some games you can play with Olamide. Also, the games teach some of the important stuff babies are supposed to learn (Sensory activities, Gross motor skills). Plus, this is super cheap to do.

Get a carton, cut 5 holes in it and paint around each hole a different colour. Get those cheap plastic balls and let baby matching the ball to the right hole via colour. See pictures below.

Keep the inside cylinder from tissue roll. Tape it to your wall and give baby something to throw through it (they used pompoms which you can find in art stores around Ojuelegba and in other towns outside Lagos).

Get 5 zips of different colours and stick or staple them to a carton.

All these teach gross motor skills (ability to use their fingers and be coordinated). I spoke to an educator and that is one of the most important things Pre-K wants in your child. She called it ability to hold a pencil and write.

Cc Abiagirl777 Proudmum38, I can't remember all the mama's with toddlers and babies over 6 months old to tag o, no vex

10 Likes 14 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
This one I love. Baby E likes playing with page already. Every mother should try and equip her playbox with paint and brushes. You have nicer non-toxic brands like Reeves to cheaper brands like Nataraj. Get a carton and cut in a circle and paint it some colours. Get wooden pegs and paint in corresponding colours. The child can be pegging away. Very good way to teach colours. You can also do it with Alphabets.

For mamas looking for CSS Bookstore, please go to Broad Street, Lagos Island. It is right across the PEP store and I think Fidelity Bank. There is also a library across it (though I don't know if they allow very small children, I will ask). ZODML is on Awolowo road, before Goodies supermarket, Ikoyi.

These activities are based on actual toys for kids (I have a wooden version of the carton and ball one) just that this is the DIY version.

As much as possible let us reduce tv time instead of 5 hours of tv let it go down. HTH.

8 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Edible paint for babies

Baby E likes to pour water on the glass table and paint. As a child, i used to design all walls until one clever sister assigned a big metal tank as my drawing board and I left the house walls in peace. Kids love painting. Dunno why, but they do (maybe it is because they can see mummy crying about the mess afterwards).

Mix cornflour with water on a stove and food colouring when it has cooled down. Just give the paint and paper to baby and tell him/her to freestyle like Picasso. The paint is safe for babies to put in their mouth and usually easy to clean off glass tables. Avoid walls, they stain grin if you have a bathtub, put baby inside and tell her how proud you are of her for redecorating it. Run the shower when she's done with her masterpiece (but snap it first. Save it for posterity grin).
Paint should last for about 10 days before going bad. Trust me, all other commercial brands will finish just as fast and cost more.

8 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rezzy: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Onegai:

The reason I'm asking is for research purposes. Something interesting may come up soon.
We have a mini-library of books and baby E actually brings her books to me to read for her. If you are in Lagos, your best bet is CSS Bookshop on Broad street and its environs. Books go from about N350 upwards there. Also ZODML library is free and well-stocked, with literacy programs targeting kids and is located in Awolowo road, Ikoyi.

Thanks. Will check there out

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zemaye: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Onegai:

Congratulobia!!!!

It's just funny the things you do because you think it does something. All the baby massage videos I watched, plus organic coconut oil applies judiciously and hot water baths did not make anyone sleep through the night. One of my brothers had to vex and say "what nonsense baby massage will make baby's joints flexible, is Nigeria winning medals in Gymnastics? Are Chinese and Ukrainians doing baby massage ni?" cheesy

Thanks dear
Am ROFL grin grin
Chai na really Gymnastics
Do it if it feels good...
When peeps ask me hope you are pressing
Her with hot water, if you don't press her she will not sleep o! I just say Ah! I dey press embarassed
Can't argue no strength tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2016
helovesme ,

It's that lil man messing with my sleeping pattern, he loves his midnight tea like kilode.... I also slept around 8, i don taya for masef. smiley

How ya doing too? Lil Angel & pa?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by slashypexy: 5:33am On Sep 02, 2016
maxiflexi:
vickilafab, I. got the book. thanks dear
please can you forward the book to my email @ blexy83@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizOmalicha(f): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Pls i need help, my son is 5weeks and at night he struggles to breathe as though he has catarrh or his nose is blocked after I breastfeed him and try to lay him back 2sleep, it makes him so uncomfortable.. I get scared and confused because I don't know what to do, please I need help from experienced mums or any doc in the house
Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumZ(f): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Pls i need help, my son is 5weeks and at night he struggles to breathe as though he has catarrh or his nose is blocked after I breastfeed him and try to lay him back 2sleep, it makes him so uncomfortable.. I get scared and confused because I don't know what to do, please I need help from experienced mums or any doc in the house
Thank you

Always burp him after breastfeeding b4 putting him down. My 2wks old baby makes d catarrh like noise 2, bt I feel he ll outgrow it soon. I just sprinkle a bit of silverbird oil in his bedsheet n rub some on his clothes 2 clear his airwaves. No visible sign of d catarrh. Bt if u r very worried, u can take him 2 ur pead 2 listen 2 his chest.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tojued: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2016
MumZ:

Always burp him after breastfeeding b4 putting him down. My 2wks old baby makes d catarrh like noise 2, bt I feel he ll outgrow it soon. I just sprinkle a bit of silverbird oil in his bedsheet n rub some on his clothes 2 clear his airwaves. No visible sign of d catarrh. Bt if u r very worried, u can take him 2 ur pead 2 listen 2 his chest.

I did everything for my newborn lo's stuffy nose, even bought expensive saline spray. When the matter got hot (he was crying cos he couldn't sleep) I remembered the traditional remedy: sheabutter.

After his bath I rubbed it on his nose, massages his back and chest. The relief was instant and I was able to suction the catarrh out.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Thank you

Take him to the hospital to get his chest listened to. If you can go today, it will be better. Just to make sure it's a minor thing. Take him today, okay?

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Welcome to our new mothers here! Feel free to ask questions, if I may make a few suggestions:

1.try and use Nairaland search function to check for your question first. The reason I say so is because people give information based on who is here. Example: a while back, when the thread was active, most mothers and doctors here agreed not to give a teething powder called Piccan to babies. New mothers who didn't check the search function didn't see that and people who may not have known encouraged the use of Piccan. So try and use the search function so that you get as many answers as possible, because what I may be telling you may be wrong.

2. If you see replies like "take baby to the hospital", it is because we may not know or the situation may sound bad (to us). Please take your baby to the hospital, no-one will laugh at you for being a panicky new mother, doctors are expecting you sef. So don't say "oh I don't like hospitals". If you go there and you don't see improvement, come back here and tell us what happened. Some of us are nurses, doctors or married to doctors. They can take your case up (but let me say it's hard to treat without seeing which is why they want you to go to the hospital first).

3. There is no such thing as a stvpid question. You may not like the manner the reply is given but that is the beauty of a forum: you are talking to several people with different experiences. Don't take it personally. Don't worry about HOW the message was passed along, focus on the CONTENT of the message please. Remember, everyone here is rooting for you to succeed as a Mother and come take your place as a skilled adviser here.

4. Share your joys and happiness and sorrows here. Feel free to ask if there are Mums here in your neighbourhood that wanna hang out. Feel free to share pictures, all you new mums are going to be snapping 10 million pictures of every smile and every fart. We love celebrating birthdays here, we expect pictures (and cake. And dollars shared in an envelop too as birthday party souvenir. wink).
There are no cliques here (Every one is too tired from lack of sleep smiley). Also, don't assume people don't want to reply you. Sometimes it may happen but there are several factors that are coming into play. You don't know what people are going through. So always give the benefit of doubt and don't exchange sharp words with someone and then be chewing your lip later wondering how you will ask them for help, okay?

This place can be one of the greatest helps you will ever get. A little girl's life got saved and it started from here and spread all over NL.

So, go for it!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tojued: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2016
zemaye:

Thanks dear
Am ROFL grin grin
Chai na really Gymnastics
Do it if it feels good...
When peeps ask me hope you are pressing
Her with hot water, if you don't press her she will not sleep o! I just say Ah! I dey press embarassed
Can't argue no strength tongue

Honestly I like mixing traditional stuff with all the modern knowledge I get online.

My MIL used hot water for me. I totally loved it cos I love massages. It was a free massage twice daily. She'd pay attention to my hands and shoulders (places that could hurt from carrying baby).

I love peppersoup so I drank all the possible types made by both mom and MIL. But I rejected pounded yam and pap. I cannot afford to fat. I drank hot water because my sister told me it's the only thing that would make me sweat, with all the after-birth pampering.

I used a girdle instead of tying and I love how the tight-stomach feeling forced me into portion control. Suffice to say I got my flat tummy back in 6 weeks, then I started eating anyhow when omugwo finished and now I've put on weight.

Honestly traditions I think just want to make your after birth period special like special food, special routine etc. I appreciate all the pampering and i don't envy oyinbo people and those in the diaspora that have to struggle alone immediately after leaving the hospital. I don't mind agreeing to a few empty beliefs to benefit from six weeks of petting o!

Besides some things work die. Why should you be suffering cleaning cord endlessly when there's a herb that makes it fall off in 2 days?

I massage my baby with hot water because I assume he loves massages like I do. He smiles all through. I bend his arms and legs because my grandma did same for me and i love how flexible I am. That bending is the difference between being able to wash your back, scratch your back, zipper your clothes without assistance, or not. (Abeg if you no sabi no go break your pikin hand o! There's a technique to it).

Grandma took care of more than 20 grand children and about 5 great grandchildren before she retired. MIL's mom was a traditional birth attendant. I don't joke with their advice o!

As for placebos, I'm guilty as charged. I just hate feeling helpless! I use gripe water (sparingly and not regularly sha). I even put white thread on his head for hiccups when I don't feel like breastfeeding looooool. DH hates that particular one.

I'm an ftm and my baby is just 10 weeks, but I've learnt to trust my instincts. Oh and to research endlessly...

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Awon Cutiereborn, evamum and co sharing that post about activities, come back here! Put up your pictures of the ones you do and tell the house how it worked. Failure to do so means we will call Lagos state Task force to bulldoze your house. tongue

That was how mothers were sharing the Dove soap comment without paying thank-you fees or telling other mothers where they bought theirs (side-eye).

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Onegai:
Awon Cutiereborn, evamum and co sharing that post about activities, come back here! Put up your pictures of the ones you do and tell the house how it worked. Failure to do so means we will call Lagos state Task force to bulldoze your house. tongue

That was how mothers were sharing the Dove soap comment without paying thank-you fees or telling other mothers where they bought theirs (side-eye).
@ Mummy Onegai, no vex. We are sharing to learn from it. I personally haven't done any for my BG. I just read to her bible stories sometimes. But I am really learning a lot from this forum and I bless God for mummies like you we can learn from. More power to your elbow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2016
My daughter v been refusing to suck from my left breast. If I express, she'll take small and refuse. So I decided to check what the problem was. I expressed from the left and tasted, it was a lil sour. I expressed from the right breast it was sweet not sugary. She always latch on the right very well but cry when I put her on the left. I expressed out 100ml from the left and poured it away. Is it possible that the left will be sweet? Is it normal? What could be the problem? I'm taking pregnancare breast-feeding. She rather suck her thumb than to suck from the left breast.

Please this is my first time of asking question here, I always use the search function. Don't read and ignore.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizOmalicha(f): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Onegai:

Take him to the hospital to get his chest listened to. If you can go today, it will be better. Just to make sure it's a minor thing. Take him today, okay?
Thank u very much..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizOmalicha(f): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Tojued:

I did everything for my newborn lo's stuffy nose, even bought expensive saline spray. When the matter got hot (he was crying cos he couldn't sleep) I remembered the traditional remedy: sheabutter.

After his bath I rubbed it on his nose, massages his back and chest. The relief was instant and I was able to suction the catarrh out.
Can I rub the sheabutter in the morning after bathing him?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizOmalicha(f): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2016
MumZ:

Thanks alot for your reply, i appreciate.. Say hello 2ur son for me grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Prettyhurts:
My daughter v been refusing to suck from my left breast. If I express, she'll take small and refuse. So I decided to check what the problem was. I expressed from the left and tasted, it was a lil sour. I expressed from the right breast it was sweet not sugary. She always latch on the right very well but cry when I put her on the left. I expressed out 100ml from the left and poured it away. Is it possible that the left will be sweet? Is it normal? What could be the problem? I'm taking pregnancare breast-feeding. She rather suck her thumb than to suck from the left breast.

Please this is my first time of asking question here, I always use the search function. Don't read and ignore.

First i am hearing of this so I dont know what the problem can be, but i would advise you to go see a doctor and have mammogram, xray or scan done.

Try to think back as to when you noticed she started refusing it, if you had any pain or can remember anything that happened prior to her refusal. Also keep a diary of your "taste tests" of any milk expressed so you know if and when any changes occur.
These will help your discussion with your doctor.

It could be nothing, but best have it checked out early, so if it is anything that needs attention it is caught on time and treated.
In the meantime keep expressing to relieve the engorgement. ( for the diary, taste each batch of expressed milk and make a note of the date, appearance a and taste- a daily summary should be fine.)

Even if it resolves itself before your appointment, still go and insist on a scan.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2016
MizOmalicha:

Can I rub the sheabutter in the morning after bathing him?

Sure you can. I do this for my LO too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2016
cutiereborn:

@ Mummy Onegai, no vex. We are sharing to learn from it. I personally haven't done any for my BG. I just read to her bible stories sometimes. But I am really learning a lot from this forum and I bless God for mummies like you we can learn from. More power to your elbow.

Where did you buy a Childrens bible from please?

Prettyhurts, I've read a bit about your situation on Babycenter so maybe look there. I think you have to go to doctor.

#TeamSebamed and #TeamNoPap, how market? How is dollar treating una grin grin grin I'm joking o!

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chaulay1: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Hello Mothers in the house! For all those interested in getting affordable children books, you may contact Mr Sylvester Omosun via watsapp on 09032730510. He is a writer and book seller based in Lagos. He sells in bulk- 50 pieces for N12,000. I have bought 2 batches from him and he sent the packages to me in Abuja. With the transportation I paid N14,000. He's got good and wide range of books including storybooks, bed time stories, christian books, pop-up books, etc He is reliable and you can also search for him on FaceBook.

Just let him know the range of books you want, the age of your kids etc and he will send them to you. Do contact him via Watsapp and thank me later.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nky4success(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Pls mama's help. My lo's poo has something that used to draw like catarrh and reddish colour around her anus. Pls what do I do.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Been meaning to add this to the book discussion:

I am not buying any books as there is limited space in my house and i have a well stocked library 10 mins stroll away from my house so i have access to huge selection!

That being said:

Mamas interested in reading to their los can start a book exchange. You can even do it in addition to your mummy-and-me group if you form one in your area.

So how it works is this:
Instead of each person buying 20 books, 5 people for instance can each buy 4 books each in the same price bracket and for specific age range, and then at your weekly, forthnightly or monthy meet ups you exchange the books. So you have access to a lot more books and you can always have a different set of books to read after a period.

You just have to make sure you take good care of the books while they are in your possession and when your kids out grow the books, you can either keep the original set bought by you or if they are still in good condition you can sell them to another mama that want books and re-invest any money gained in another set of books.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by evamum: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Onegai:

Ha!!! You catch me? shocked I only shared for future use o, my lo is just 3 weeks +, will sure share our experience as soon as we practice it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Just noticed it since last week and decided to check it this morning, I don't feel any pain there only when is full. Will check with my doctor tomorrow. Thanks @AlphaHandMaiden and Onegai
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Onegai:

Where did you buy a Childrens bible from please?

Prettyhurts, I've read a bit about your situation on Babycenter so maybe look there. I think you have to go to doctor.

#TeamSebamed and #TeamNoPap, how market? How is dollar treating una grin grin grin I'm joking o!
I bought online from dealdey even before I had my baby.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
rezzy:

Thanks. Will check there out

Good to know... will try visit them and posit the idea behind KIDCO to them... still have so many kids books to sell. .. up to grade three

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.