Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399641 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumZ(f): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jennifer89:
hello mamas how are you all doing

hmm a friend of mine visited me with her 3months old ds. she said she uses maggi to clean her ds tongue and also said she has been giving her teething medicine since she was a month old. she claimed that it will prevent her ds from teething 'wahala' when it eventually start.

mamas have you heard of the maggi stuff and isn't it dangerous to her baby?

What if d baby dsnt bring out a tooth till his almost a yr old, den shld wld av been filling him up unnesassaryly wit drugs.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
kidco:
Let me have your contact
Call or WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2016
zimunachimdi:

thanks mama. but this dedication(ikuputa nwa uka) is it a must thing? will one have to do it every each born?

sorry for the much questions

Well it's not compulsory o but the baby can be dedicated in church without any party at home.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Onegai:

Try and change it, there is nothing like "waste" in Cloth diapering, it's reusable!! You are not supposed to keep baby in any type of diaper for hours on end, disposables especially don't allow skin to breathe. Meanwhile, see new prints and inserts, nicer ones like Hemp, Cotton and Bamboo. We need to pm.

Sent u a pm sha.but u can mail me directly cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com.

Is d free trial available now grin

I guess the new company is up and running.
Do u have wet bags.
I use a bucket for wet bag.i wash out d waste den soak in d bucket.till wash day.normally 2days interval sha.cos we have just about 7 or so.

Do u also have all in one types u taked about.??
Sha mail me i get plenty question no vex.
Thanks ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VEE992(f): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Onegai:

Try and change it, there is nothing like "waste" in Cloth diapering, it's reusable!! You are not supposed to keep baby in any type of diaper for hours on end, disposables especially don't allow skin to breathe. Meanwhile, see new prints and inserts, nicer ones like Hemp, Cotton and Bamboo. We need to pm.

Where are u located? I am interested too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2016
VEE992:

Where are u located? I am interested too

All shipping is done out of Lagos, so shoot an email to wambydiapers@gmail.com
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jochebed7(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=hotmomma post=51686054]Bellaella, i feelbits d knotted end too. its red and swollen and painful but nothing comes out when pressed, gave me painkillers and vit c to be observed for 1 week or so if no improvement, he wants it to be cut off n restiched and apply some injections on d site after stitches to prevent keloid growth. Pls what did u apply on ur site to make d recovery better?

all you need is 'imi Ojo blue'. don't know the English name. you can get from market women who sell herbs and the like. its blue crystals. put on the spot. burns it off.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jochebed7(f): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2016
my LO is three months old. has a cough for almost a week now. was giving cough syrup till I read online that its not too good for less than 1 year olds. please are there any remedies mamas have used that have worked? thanks. new here.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Jochebed7 post=][/quote]
. I think you are referring to blue stone.... hmmmm.
have never use it oo but one thing I know about it is that it is very very very painful but it works miraculously.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by roseval(f): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gud afternoon mama's, pls for those of you who had cs wen do u start bathing tomorrow will make me mine two week, nd I have not taken full bath, just feeling uncomfortable.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennifer89(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
roseval:
Gud afternoon mama's, pls for those of you who had cs wen do u start bathing tomorrow will make me mine two week, nd I have not taken full bath, just feeling uncomfortable.

I started full bath after four days and I always clean the incision site with spirit and cotton wool.
please you can have your bath. just sit on a stool or on your WC to avoid bending down.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jummy004: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
roseval:
mine was 10 days post op, d plaster was removed n i was told i can now bath. Bt i think it depends on d hospital n d procedure used cos my sil wasTold to do so abt 6-7days post op.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aim07:
Mothers dat are using dove pure and sensitive soap, pls which body cream are using for ur los dat gives gud result. I have bought d soap, thinking of which cream to buy. thanks

I'm using aveeno baby excema therapy and so far so good! For the other children I used Sebamed and eventually Shea butter and coconut oil.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
sugah:
Has anyone heard about 'braps' diapers?
I'm still using diapers gifted me and we have gone through Braps and now on molfix and I'm quite surprised how unpopular braps is compared to molfix even though it is more superior to molfix.

Could you share pictures of the pack please? Never heard of it though! That molfix sha dunno if it's the name but I've just refused to give it a chance lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
babythug:

Could you share pictures of the pack please? Never heard of it though! That molfix sha dunno if it's the name but I've just refused to give it a chance lol

grin nappy snob! grin

However with some of the nonsense that gets sold in nigeria. I no blame you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
babythug:

I'm using aveeno baby excema therapy and so far so good! For the other children I used Sebamed and eventually Shea butter and coconut oil.
thanks for ur response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

grin nappy snob! grin

However with some of the nonsense that gets sold in nigeria. I no blame you.

grin grin cannot come and kee mysef by adding diaper rash or poopoo seeping out of diaper to my matter abeg
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NoQualms1(f): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who has given their baby 2 year old immunization? Please I need an idea of how much it costs. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missade(f): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
roseval:

Started 2 weeks pp and continued cleaning site 3times a day. That first full bath is heavenly aswear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
babythug:

I already threw my pack away but got this image off the internet. The second pix is how the diapers looks like...it has an elastic at the waist to prevent blow outs.

With molfix I'm having to change Ayomide's cloth with every poop. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NoQualms1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jochebed7:
my LO is three months old. has a cough for almost a week now. was giving cough syrup till I read online that its not too good for less than 1 year olds. please are there any remedies mamas have used that have worked? thanks. new here.

Breastfeed very well. Then it's best to see a doctor, preferably a paediatrician, who will listen to your baby's breathing and prescribe the necessary medication.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DANZAK(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
sugah:

Yes o. But I stopped taking the pap and stuck with fenugreek and plenty fluid and pumped more than once a day.
I bought fenugreek in the US

@sugah, plus how do I take the fenugreek to get maximum result in bm production. I bought from Lagos but don't know how to take it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bussy2rhymes(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
DANZAK:

@sugah, plus how do I take the fenugreek to get maximum result in bm production. I bought from Lagos but don't know how to take it.

Good evening, pls where did you buy it? Been looking for it in a while now. Pls give me detailed contact
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Parenting is so tough sometimes! My eight year old just broke the screen of my phone! My mind had said leave the phone last minute I asked him to bring it and that was it. I'm so so angry shouted and shouted and caused a scene my mil was there and I yelled at her too because she was begging for him. I've sent him to bed without dinner

So so sad here me that I'm scraping by right now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
babythug:
Parenting is so tough sometimes! My eight year old just broke the screen of my phone! My mind had said leave the phone last minute I asked him to bring it and that was it. I'm so so angry shouted and shouted and caused a scene my mil was there and I yelled at her too because she was begging for him. I've sent him to bed without dinner

So so sad here me that I'm scraping by right now

Pele dear! Sh!t happens... you will get ova it soon. right now, I'm looking for my samsung phone, don't know wia my son threw it... these are one of those stories we shall tell dem in d future. I'm begging for him too, pls give him dinner cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunnybaby: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
@babythug,sorry abt DT I can feel ur anger. My 4 year old broke my 2 months ago and I flogged him till d dad angrily gave me money to repair and not kill his son.I eventually bought another one but guess what?my 2 year old removed it from charger yesterday and cracked it,thank God for screen guard

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Meticulouslady(f): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Meticulouslady:
Good day Mummies in the house. I am new to nairaland, my first post. I am a mother of two. Please I'd like to know if any mother here has been diagnosed with Osteitis pubis; during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Osteitis pubis is inflammation of the pubic bone involving seperation of the pubic symphysis, it is an extremely painful condition. Please if anyone has suffered/is suffering from this condition as a result of pregnancy; I'd love to hear from you. I hope i posted in the right thread.
I intentionally posted here because there are alot of mummies who just had babies.
Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ozycy: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
zimunachimdi:

thanks mama. but this dedication(ikuputa nwa uka) is it a must thing? will one have to do it every each born?

sorry for the much questions
Not compulsory. If you don't want to call pple to comman eat and drink which isn't necessary BTW, just head to the church with your child and offering for thanksgiving simple.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ozycy: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Babythug kpele. So painful something but you just have to forgive him. He will definitely be more careful next time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by crystalzoe: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Onegai:

All shipping is done out of Lagos, so shoot an email to wambydiapers@gmail.com
I sent u a mail.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2016
For such painful boil use nature means
It is quicker... and faster
helps to ripen the boil and dry it within two days
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
dexterush:

Sorry dear,welcome
Where is our silver chair(no golden chair here,we used the money to buy daipers)

It looks like boil,I can see the mouth already.
Thanks will get that asap.

Its boil,then because am not bfing ,I also got mastitis.
Thanks,I can't bring myself to pierce it even if that's all I want to do now,the pain is sumfin else

Proff of life,I believe you die,thanks so much
Where is that my spirit oh

Thanks all for your input,lemme go and try em

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.