Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey (41695 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2012
ballabriggs:

http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/hdi/

If you have any other credible source used by researchers then let's see it.

I dont know how credible but check out this Stat

kiss
ballabriggs:

http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/hdi/

If you have any other credible source used by researchers then let's see it.

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2012
No Ghana there
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by mbhs139(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2012
denitro: Good point.
The major thing drawing lagos back is the appalling state
of all the FEDERAL ROADS in lagos.
Drive from the airport through Oshodi - Apapa expressway - Ikeja etc
BIG Disgrace

Spirit of Okija:

Maybe [b]Lagos State needs to do what other States are doing [/b]which is fix the Federal roads and charge the Federal government for work done. Rivers is doing it and so are many other States

How wrong you are there! Clearly shows you don't know Lagos. But you should have sought knowledge before commenting on what you don't know? Lagos started fixing federal roads before other states, that was part of the problem between Tinubu and OBJ. For your information, the ongoing badagry road expansion by the lagos state government is owned by the federal government.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc

@Mekusnwa:
shut up abeg idiot!! you must be one of those who are employed by that fool GEJ to protect his nonsensical government!! how long have u been a member of this website? fool!! do u want to stupidly compare Nigeria and Ghana? fool!!!!!!!! can u compare your academic qualifications or that of that stupid Gej to that of Prof? monkey!! how much is he paying you to talk nonsense?
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!

@Mekusnwa:
shut up abeg idiot!! you must be one of those who are employed by that fool GEJ to protect his nonsensical government!! how long have u been a member of this website? fool!! do u want to stupidly compare Nigeria and Ghana? fool!!!!!!!! can u compare your academic qualifications or that of that stupid Gej to that of Prof? monkey!! how much is he paying you to talk nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2012
mbhs139:

How wrong you are there! Clearly shows you don't know Lagos. But you should have sought knowledge before commenting on what you don't know? Lagos started fixing federal roads before other states, that was part of the problem between Tinubu and OBJ. For your information, the ongoing badagry road expansion by the lagos state government is owned by the federal government.

Clearly Englich COMPREHENSION is a problem for you.. The maybe in that post shows clearly that it was a suggestion I made in DIRECT response to the poster saying the Federal roads were the SINGULAR problem with Lagos State.. Go re-read it again and slowly think and chew on them before you reply me..

Thanks..

OKIJA JUJUTMThe gods are wise....
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Naijagunner83: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2012
alj harem:

Yes sir

What a [size=18pt]BIG[/size] shame
Go to Ghanaweb and see the insults and problems facing President Attah Mills. Ghana is facing major,major challenges too. Only a fool will deny his Fatherland. Mad Proffessor should write on John Atta Mills
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2012
lestat:

@Mekusnwa:

Your father should have worn a condom... #JustSaying
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by mrslecturer: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim: Goodluck is not bad, he is a scientist and governs like a Zoologist. Go find out what a Zoologist does and you will understand why Nigeria is in its current state. When you elect a Zoologist you get a Zoologist.

Goodluck is a trained Zoologist so, what does he need to know about governance! This is what a Zoologist does.

http://www.aboutbioscience.org/careers/zoologist

lololololol, you funny o.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ballabriggs: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

kiss

Please, stop referring to wikipedia when speaking on such issues.

Secondly, HDIs as a measure is more appropriate in determining the standard of living as it looks beyond GDP per capita. GDP per capta only tell us what the average income is without a look at income distribution and such things as the infant mortality rate.

This figures are produced by the best statisticians in the globe. Still has its flaws but it is the most appropriate and accepted for now.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by fesse(f): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2012
pauloman:

Defend what?! A failed system and state? Truth is bitter but has to be said ! Thank God the professor is a foreigner and not a Nigerian and ontop of that he does not even live in Ghana but in the [b]western world [/b]and has earned his name in the international community as an renowned " African Reformist ". So his views and opinions are on the more objective side.

Defend your country.

For the fact the mad prof. is living out AFRICA makes him the most dumbest person ever lived. What basis did he placed his insults? I can take it from my fellow Nigeria not a foreigner no matter how placed.

The i.d.i.o.t.i.c prof is a cheap attention seeker. I believe there are functioning transformers in his western world, he should do himself justice by embracing one.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2012
fesse:

Defend your country.

For the fact the mad prof. is living out AFRICA makes him the most dumbest person ever lived. What basis did he placed his insults? I can take it from my fellow Nigeria not a foreigner no matter how placed.

The i.d.i.o.t.i.c prof is a cheap attention seeker. I believe there are functioning transformers in his western world, he should do himself justice by embracing one.

I died at the highlighted portion...
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Pukkah: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2012
kettykin: Nigerians are the most difficult an impossible people to rule on earth. The problems of Nigeria dd not start with Jonathan and will not end with Jonathan .
Jonathan is an ordinary man and not a magician. IF Jesus wascrucified by thepeople he came to save. How much more will an ordinary man being survive who is ruling over the Beasts of the Core North whose only Achievements is sending Millions of people to their Early graves, the Vultures of the South west whose only stock in trade is to betray , back stabb , backbite up to the extent that the did it and still do it to their very own MKO Abiola ,The Scavengers of the East who will scavenge anything for money

Don't stretch the argument too far. No one is saying that Jonathan started all the problems of Nigeria or will end them. However, a certain Goodluck Jonathan voluntarily made himself available for leadership and made specific promises to get our votes. Is it too much to ask this certain man to perform and deliver on his promises?

Yes, he is an ordinary man but does he represent the best of the ordinary men and women in Nigeria, or from the South South? Does he have the ability to transform Nigeria?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Mekusnwa: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2012
vinmol: Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.

MEkunsa! your father is GEJ i have gone thru all your post on nairaland and realised you are here to defend GEJ in public forums like this? how much are u been paid to sell your soul? MAY YOUR GENERATIONS AND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN BE RULED BY GEJS OFF THIS WORLD! MAY BOKOHARAM BLOW UR GENERATIONS AWAY FOREVER

for the above comment?

It is your family and that of all of you liars on this forum that will be wiped away by the very Boko Haram that you are supporting to witchunt Gej all because he won an Election from the minority. Evil that men do now lives with them and so this very Boko haram that you guys are using to disturb the peace of this govt and Nigerians will eventually follow you. How can you come here with your evil minds to make a mockery of a media chat that was so incisive on issues affecting us as a country. I took time to pick holes in the lies by the so called Ghanian mole. I challenge you to do same if you have a modicum of objectivity left in you. You have so much sold your soul to hatred and Boko haram to the extent that you don't want to see anything good in this GEJ. He has been changing his security hierarchy regularly all in a bid to get it right and yet you ain't satisfied, and you can't come out with any meaningful suggestion from that your empty skull. The. President took time to explain his efforts on power and even told us he was able to attract Brasilan Electric company to come and invest in power yet for you, the president didn't make sense in that chat. The president told us about his youth empowerment program, his plans to boost the economy, the electricity tariff issue which has brought in the likes of General electric to invest in our power distribution platform, the steps to privatize PHCN, yet you were so blinded by hatred and hatred shall you reap
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by BJ4REEL(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2012
What bothers me most is that,the kind of leaders we keep having(or being imposed on us),dnt give a hoot about we they claim 2 rule.....most of our leaders are not even ashamed anymore......i cry for nigeria...
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by mbhs139(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2012
there is a proverbe in yoruba ..."amuni buni, eran ibiye". which literally means "you brought this (insult) upon us". that's all I have to say about this.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2012
Are Nigerians too slow, uneducated or stupid? I refrained from posting on this site for long time cause some of the responses are uneccsary and show our lack of exposure as a nation. It is worrisome when some of these responses are from youth and so called "university educated" memebers of the forum.

I read the interview of Mr president and i wept for our beloved nation. The president said "doesnt give a damn ", even Dbanj will never say he doesnt give a damn about his fans in public then you never imagine a leader of 150million people, the most populated black country on earth, the country of people like Wole soyinka, Achinua achebe e,t.c to made that statement .

I think it is time we Nigerians call a spade a spade and stop insulting the Professor. The interview is awful, it shows Mr president as rude and arrogant. This is a typical Nigerian mentality, in democratic society, there is nothing like leaders, anybody who is holding a public post is working for the people not the way round. Nigerian especially the ones who has not left the shore of the country before should do so and see how develop society works.

Peace out.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jonc20: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Imagine a sitting president telling us he even tried persuading the previous president to BREAK THE LAW of the land. What nonsense?

grin grin grin Is this an impeachable offence?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by don33310(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2012
Pukkah: Goodluck Jonathan!!!

Right now, even his handlers and apologists should be embarrassed. He makes their job very difficult.
Yes,it makes it extremely difficult. President Jonathan is the WORST PRESIDENT in Nigeria history.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by pauloman(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2012
Zutchy: And I am very sure that you will be the best person to advise the president on matters of state,of course you are wiser than Mrs Okonjo Iweala who is the coordinating minister for the economy,I believe she is also among the sycophants that surround GEJ abi,of course they are all lying to him according to you.get a life pls.

With ur sighting of madam Okonjo Iweala specifically,tell me where her advice to GEJ led the masses to? Well i know specifically where it has led to if u dont...does the aftermath of the fuel subsidy removal saga in january eluded ur mind so fast? Ask people around u what the aftermath of that saga brought on the poor masses on the streets? I rest my case !
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by uzomagic(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

See, im no be Nigerian yet im know Nigerian law more than most Nigerians do . . .o ma se oo!! sad
Maybe he knows a little more than an complete idiot like you but certainly not more than the average Nigerian as you are certainly way below the average Nigerian. Our LAW STATES THAT THE PRESIDENT DECLARES HIS ASSETS TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU. Which GEJ has done. Nigerian law also ALLOWS NIGERIANS TO DEMAND THE PRESIDENT'S ASSETS' DECLARATION FORM FROM THE CCB AS A PUBLIC DOCUMENT. The decision to declare it to the public directly is a matter of discretion and may appear to be playing to the gallery. Prof. Ayittey should tell his Nigerian sponsors to get a copy of the assets declaration form from CCB so he can educate himself and add to his fast diminishing stock of professorial knowledge.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by mbhs139(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2012
kettykin: Nigerians are the most difficult an impossible people to rule on earth. The problems of Nigeria dd not start with Jonathan and will not end with Jonathan . Jonathan is an ordinary man and not a magician. IF Jesus wascrucified by thepeople he came to save. How much more will an ordinary man being survive who is ruling over the Beasts of the Core North whose only Achievements is sending Millions of people to their Early graves, the Vultures of the South west whose only stock in trade is to betray , back stabb , backbite up to the extent that the did it and still do it to their very own MKO Abiola ,The Scavengers of the East who will scavenge anything for money

This type of attitude is what keep some people in perpetual slavery. Let's call a spade a spade, irrespective of whose horse is gored.

Pukkah:

Don't stretch the argument too far. No one is saying that Jonathan started all the problems of Nigeria or will end them. However, a certain Goodluck Jonathan voluntarily made himself available for leadership and made specific promises to get our votes. Is it too much to ask this certain man to perform and deliver on his promises?

Yes, he is an ordinary man but does he represent the best of the ordinary men and women in Nigeria, or from the South South? Does he have the ability to transform Nigeria?

Yes, you are correct. It is not too much to ask our dear president to deliever on his electoral promises.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2012
ballabriggs:

Please, stop referring to wikipedia when speaking on such issues.

Secondly, HDIs as a measure is more appropriate in determining the standard of living as it looks beyond GDP per capita. GDP per capta only tell us what the average income is without a look at income distribution and such things as the infant mortality rate.

This figures are produced by the best statisticians in the globe. Still has its flaws but it is the most appropriate and accepted for now.

Well I think yours stats are also greatly flawed as no real data collection exercise was carried out before those figures were published..

So in the interest of this discussion, lets agree to disagree..
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jonc20: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim: Goodluck is not bad, he is a scientist and governs like a Zoologist. Go find out what a Zoologist does and you will understand why Nigeria is in its current state. When you elect a Zoologist you get a Zoologist.

Goodluck is a trained Zoologist so, what does he need to know about governance! This is what a Zoologist does.

http://www.aboutbioscience.org/careers/zoologist

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey laugh oo
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by don33310(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2012
jonc20:

grin grin grin Is this an impeachable offence?
Yes,it is cos it goes against our constitution,even in the civil service is a serious offence.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jonc20: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2012
morufoye: In the spirit of oneness, I would like to appeal to all nigerians to stop this perpetual criticism of the personality of the president because presently he symbolises Nigeria. Admittedly, his performance is not up to your expectations but you voted him in and that puts the blame on the you because it proves that your judgement is inexcusably poor. The man served as a deputy governor, governor, vice president and president before you voted for him again. His previous performance should have given you the opportunity to access him and decide. If truly we need a change we should not let our religious and tribal differences affect our judgment in selecting a leader.

not all clothes are meant to be dried in the sun.
Let us chase away the fox first and later rebuke the hen.

What mr president needs right is our support. Sure it may be in form of criticism but it should be constructive. He is all we got now let's deal with it. All patriotic nigerians should rise up and ask that big mouthed professor to shut his trap.

Dumb and Dumber
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by macparker: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2012
publisher: The only reason why i love Ghanaians is their ability to hide all their nation's flaws and portray their good sides only. For weeks now,northern Ghana has been boiling,ethnic tensions and threats of genocide among the different tribes have received political attention. Personally,i think the people at Sahara reporters have twisted this Ghanaian professor's remarks and turned it up side down.
Over 70% of Nigerians were impressed with GEJ's media chat and his haters had to fight back.
If truly the Ghanaian professor said this,then his views have more to do with some 'vendetta' against Nigeria and Nigerians,not necessarily the person of GEJ.
Go to Ghanaweb and see the insults and problems facing President Attah Mills. Ghana is facing major,major challenges too.

So you were impressed? Ha! I pity this country!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by mbhs139(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2012
uzomagic: Maybe he knows a little more than an complete idiot like you but certainly not more than the average Nigerian as you are certainly way below the average Nigerian. [b]Our LAW STATES THAT THE PRESIDENT DECLARES HIS ASSETS TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU. Which GEJ has done. [/b]Nigerian law also ALLOWS NIGERIANS TO DEMAND THE PRESIDENT'S ASSETS' DECLARATION FORM FROM THE CCB AS A PUBLIC DOCUMENT. The decision to declare it to the public directly is a matter of discretion and may appear to be playing to the gallery. Prof. Ayittey should tell his Nigerian sponsors to get a copy of the assets declaration form from CCB so he can educate himself and add to his fast diminishing stock of professorial knowledge.

This is where most people are getting it wrong. there was no where in that chat that suggested that mr president said he has decleared his assets to the CCB. If he has actually done that he wouldn't have responded in that inpatient and cowboyic manner. he would have just reffered whoever cares about his assets declearation or not to the CCB. By the way, I don't think declearing his assets or not would stop him or any other person from looting the treasury of this country like they have all been doing. so, why the fuss about asses declearation. Mr presdient just have the habit of giving us mundane thing to talk about and waste our time.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by freshside: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2012
those re the answers abati and maku told him to give.i de laugh
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2012
dddd
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ballabriggs: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Well I think yours stats are also greatly flawed as no real data collection exercise was carried out before those figures were published..

So in the interest of this discussion, lets agree to disagree..

It is false to say no real data collection was carried out. Some of the components of the index were sourced from national and international statistical bodies including the World Health Organisation which has a country office in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by PetroDolla: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2012
so tell me, what are some of the 'major major' challenges facing Ghana you alluded to? Ghana being a vibrant democracy and this being an election yr,u expect to have a charged political atmosphere and people say all sorts on the net,radio,tv,newspapers etc.but let me assure you that the issue of President Mills will be resolved by the good people of Ghana at the polls in Dec.that's the beauty o f the Ghanaian system. can you say the same for nigeria,where the pdp has vowed to stay in power for the next 150 years.Ghanaian leaders know they have to perform or they'll be voted out n that's why is Ghana is making progress. We're not there yet,but give us 5 yrs and you're going to see a totally new,very prosperous Ghana.

Naijagunner83: Go to Ghanaweb and see the insults and problems facing President Attah Mills. Ghana is facing major,major challenges too. Only a fool will deny his Fatherland. Mad Proffessor should write on John Atta Mills

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth / Photos Of INEC Office In Sokoto On Friday Morning. / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.