Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (975143 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 18, 2013
manucho: pls house i need your helps......my android phone started acting up since day before yesterday in the sense that each time i click on my contact to make a call it will say ' The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Pls what can i do to stop this cos i cant click on contact to make a call and each time a call comes in and i want to answer the call it will be acting up

have you tried a factory reset?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 2:07pm On May 18, 2013
Hi
I use samsung galaxy note Gt-n7000 16Gb. It is almost one year since I started to use it.

The problem I have with it is, I have about 8Gb of memory free but whenever I download apps, I can't install them but get warnings that my memory is full.

Pls help out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by manucho: 2:16pm On May 18, 2013
joeydozzy:

have you tried a factory reset?
thks bro i have been thinking of that too..chai i will loose y games and other things lol..i will back it up first
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 2:36pm On May 18, 2013
Came across this app that is so awesome I just had to buy it. Clone yourself multiple times in one photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQqE6bhVSKI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Clone Camera enables you to
produce easy and perfect
clone photo on your smart
phone.
Guide system helps you frame
a photo more easily than any
other apps and synthesize
photos most stably and
perfectly. The quality of the
results of Clone Camera
overwhelm other app’s
outcome.
Features:
Guide for shooting with
afterimages
Self-timer function that can
perform multi-shot with 4
times
The camera shake correction
function
27 different high-quality
photo filters
Support high-resolution
Support Instagrams,
Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
Instructions :
1. Shoot 2 to 4 photos
2. Mark on the part you want to
synthesize by drawing with
your finger.
3. Synthesize.
4. Apply a variety of filters, or
insert letters
5. Store in the camera or share
on various social network
services .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2013
manucho: pls house i need your helps......my android phone started acting up since day before yesterday in the sense that each time i click on my contact to make a call it will say ' The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Pls what can i do to stop this cos i cant click on contact to make a call and each time a call comes in and i want to answer the call it will be acting up

have u done d factory reset?

eeyah. no need.

there is an app on your phone trying to read and sync contacts. usually u shld just let the fone be for a while where there is network so it can read and sync.

usual culprits is whatsapp and facebook

when u get that force close message what u shld do is go to setting/applications/ all applications tab

tap and clear cache of google contacts sync and google services framework.

then force stop whatsapp and facebook.

open whatsapp and drop the fone without touching for a few mins say 30. hopefully it would sync d contacts and stop force closing.

there is no other solution except u reflash the phone.......... and even wen u flash after installing apps it may return.

meanwhile if u had googled that error u would have seen this.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aieromon(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2013
deols: Hi
I use samsung galaxy note Gt-n7000 16Gb. It is almost one year since I started to use it.

The problem I have with it is, I have about 8Gb of memory free but whenever I download apps, I can't install them but get warnings that my memory is full.

Pls help out

www.inlovewithandroid.com/android-usb-storage-full-problem.html

Its most likely a cache error.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jakesund(m): 5:47am On May 19, 2013
guys pls pls and pls how much can i get a uk used or new s3 cuz my experience with my friend's s4 literally "CHANGED MY LIFE",I'm shoving my n3 into the abyss, so help me God angry

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 6:40am On May 19, 2013
Leopantro: Came across this app that is so awesome I just had to buy it. Clone yourself multiple times in one photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQqE6bhVSKI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Clone Camera enables you to
produce easy and perfect
clone photo on your smart
phone.
Guide system helps you frame
a photo more easily than any
other apps and synthesize
photos most stably and
perfectly. The quality of the
results of Clone Camera
overwhelm other app’s
outcome.
Features:
Guide for shooting with
afterimages
Self-timer function that can
perform multi-shot with 4
times
The camera shake correction
function
27 different high-quality
photo filters
Support high-resolution
Support Instagrams,
Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
Instructions :
1. Shoot 2 to 4 photos
2. Mark on the part you want to
synthesize by drawing with
your finger.
3. Synthesize.
4. Apply a variety of filters, or
insert letters
5. Store in the camera or share
on various social network
services .

The app is all sorts of awesome!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2013
@deols are u on stock rom?

if u are its odexed. that means each time u install an application a little file with a .odex extension is created in /system/app

at times when u then uninstall any app the .odex does not get removed. and it stops you from reinstalling that app or some other stating yoi are out of space.

unfortunately the solutions i can give u requires u to be rooted

easiest way is google and install lucky patcher.

anytime u open it and it scans the fone it detects the orphaned apps and asks if u want to delete. delete and issue solved.

second way is install a file manager with root access.

go to /system/app look through the list of apps there u r likely to notice the orphaned .odex there. they wont have a corresponding apk. delete them.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:54am On May 19, 2013
jakesund: guys pls pls and pls how much can i get a uk used or new s3 cuz my experience with my friend's s4 literally "CHANGED MY LIFE",I'm shoving my n3 into the abyss, so help me God angry

I think 50- 55k for used or 67k for new
or you could use the money for a new s3 to get a clean note 2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by onegig(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2013
deols: Hi

Pls help out

Anything for my favourtie mod. cheesy

Follow what 4llerubuntu said,but if that does not solve it.

Then best thing you should do is to Copy anything personal to your computer or another location and do a full reset.

Here's how to reset everything

Power off the N7000 Galaxy Note. Press and hold both Volume Up + Home+power on.

In the recovery menu select wipe data factory reset with Volume button. Press power to confirm.
All data will be lost!

Or perform a factory reset.
To perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select "Settings"- "Privacy"- Factory data reset" -"Reset phone"- Erase everything.

It will reboot. But please backup your data before doing this o. "Peace"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Emacool(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2013
hello guys, pls use an htc phone my touch 3g when i download chating application to use for chating on facebook it will be open blank facebook, my youtube is not opening
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 4:07pm On May 19, 2013
tomorrow we are gonna see either an official or leaked jelly bean 4.2.2 firmware for the GS3 with most of the GS4 features
#fingers crossed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fenix: 10:02pm On May 19, 2013
ozor1: tomorrow we are gonna see either an official or leaked jelly bean 4.2.2 firmware for the GS3 with most of the GS4 features
#fingers crossed

I hope so!

Just moved over to Android from BlackBerry. Still can't understand how on Earth I could have stuck with BB. I was even THIS close to getting the z10, but then I came to my senses. smiley

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kolajoo(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2013
Help please. My Samsung galaxy III fell down some days ago and the screen is crack. I would like to know how much a new screen cost and where can I get it fix. I am very sad cause the phone has started developing some problems and am thinking if the screen is causing it. I am addicted with the phone angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Justiceotuya(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2013
Help please my tecnoq1 just got stucked on the tecno bootig screen... i urgently need your help..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2013
Justiceotuya: Help please my tecnoq1 just got stucked on the tecno bootig screen... i urgently need your help..

friendly word of advice. before "they" will come and eat u for breakfast grin grin grin

post techno things on techno threads. there are some pretty long techno threads that you cannot miss on the message board.

their are techno-gurus there who can help u.

but here? you are not even likely to get a response, if u do it will be by way of insult cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:00am On May 20, 2013
4llerbuntu:

friendly word of advice. before "they" will come and eat u for breakfast grin grin grin

post techno things on techno threads. there are some pretty long techno threads that you cannot miss on the message board.

their are techno-gurus there who can help u.

but here? you are not even likely to get a response, if u do it will be by way of insult cheesy cheesy cheesy

bia, nwoke, wetin you mean? undecided
if we have an idea about it, we'll help

This has nothing with the previous pages contents
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2013
^^^ grin
bia its monday morning. so i decided to not start on NL with yabs.

otherwise, i know what i would have said grin grin grin grin

meanwhile, speak for yaself o. u na techno guru na, abi?

me no kuku sabi anything for that side.

like na so i go open techno thread today, na im i see person post link to Cyanogen Rom for a samsung phone there, e say make dem flash am for their techno.

I for laff, but them go look me say this boi don kolo. na him i continue dey read. small tin anoda person say "i have not yer ported this rom to our fone, but u can try it sha"

i still no laff, i short i begin dey vex. na im one person come talk again say no need to try am joor, e no go work, we never get CM kernel.

I just provoke close my browser. na im i remember say the fone sef n coins change na, nuthin dey appun

so therefore, techno issues should go to techno gurus. Chikena! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:24am On May 20, 2013
4llerbuntu: ^^^ grin
bia its monday morning. so i decided to not start on NL with yabs.

otherwise, i know what i would have said grin grin grin grin

meanwhile, speak for yaself o. u na techno guru na, abi?

me no kuku sabi anything for that side.

like na so i go open techno thread today, na im i see person post link to Cyanogen Rom for a samsung phone there, e say make dem flash am for their techno.

I for laff, but them go look me say this boi don kolo. na him i continue dey read. small tin anoda person say "i have not yer ported this rom to our fone, but u can try it sha"

i still no laff, i short i begin dey vex. na im one person come talk again say no need to try am joor, e no go work, we never get CM kernel.

I just provoke close my browser. na im i remember say the fone sef n coins change na, nuthin dey appun

so therefore, techno issues should go to techno gurus. Chikena! cheesy cheesy cheesy

make I help you laugh your laugh grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 10:39am On May 20, 2013
4ller don start. grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deols(f): 11:42am On May 20, 2013
aieromon:

www.inlovewithandroid.com/android-usb-storage-full-problem.html

Its most likely a cache error.

The recommendation I got from the site for a cache problem is to download an app to help in clearing the cache but even the app wouldn't install after being downloaded.

Thanks for your time.

4llerbuntu:

@deols are u on stock rom?

if u are its odexed. that means each time u install an application a little file with a .odex extension is created in /system/app

at times when u then uninstall any app the .odex does not get removed. and it stops you from reinstalling that app or some other stating yoi are out of space.

unfortunately the solutions i can give u requires u to be rooted

easiest way is google and install lucky patcher.

anytime u open it and it scans the fone it detects the orphaned apps and asks if u want to delete. delete and issue solved.

second way is install a file manager with root access.

go to /system/app look through the list of apps there u r likely to notice the orphaned .odex there. they wont have a corresponding apk. delete them.

I searched for the orphaned.odex but didnt find it.And I cannot install the patcher nor the manager. Thanks..iappreciate

onegig:

Anything for my favourtie mod. cheesy

Follow what 4llerubuntu said,but if that does not solve it.

Then best thing you should do is to Copy anything personal to your computer or another location and do a full reset.

Here's how to reset everything

Power off the N7000 Galaxy Note. Press and hold both Volume Up + Home+power on.

In the recovery menu select wipe data factory reset with Volume button. Press power to confirm.
All data will be lost!

Or perform a factory reset.
To perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select "Settings"- "Privacy"- Factory data reset" -"Reset phone"- Erase everything.

It will reboot. But please backup your data before doing this o. "Peace"

This appears like the only thing I can do. I'll get a back up and reset ASAP.

Thanks for making me your favourite mod :-)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 20, 2013
4ller.na real ashipa grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:12pm On May 20, 2013
Seriously yab1, you are tempting me to do a DoS attack on that website.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shosky1794: 2:26pm On May 20, 2013
I think you guys should just change the name of this thread. Th last time i check, it is still 'Android, Anyone? Part II'. The Android in the name of the thread should be emphasized. If the name of the thread is still 'Android, Anyone?', I wonder the 'discrimination' then. I have been using xda-developers.com for a while and I have not anywhere on that website where those guys will laugh at or abuse somebody(whether directly or indirectly) for using a particular phone and most of the guys who claim to know here got some(if not all) of the things they know now from that website.

Those guys there are pretty very young(guys between 11-19 years) and they do not brag/boast about the kind of phone they use or what they know. The worst thing they will do is to tell you they don't know anything about your phone or direct you to an earlier post or whoever they think knows about your problem.

But what do we have here, a bunch of guys who don't know a third of what those guys know discriminating against a some particular brands of phones even when the phones come with original Android OS. This is just the only reason this country is still where it is today. Steve Jobs(of blessed memory) and co. started very small and i know it's by tweaking anything computer but look at where Apple is today.

If only Nigeria can have a Tecno, an Infinix and the likes that it can call it own, I am sure the country will be the better for it. This can only start from you guys, just get original, please

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.