Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (94287 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Teslason(m): 3:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Mexico!!!
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Teslason(m): 3:49am On Oct 21, 2021
How easy is it to get job?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by ORIAYO70(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Ibrahim8258:

How can we process the visa boss?

Not in charge wanted to seek, assistance from the person I implore to mail me.

No response till now
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Vickkk(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brothers help in this house.
How can I get an appointment.?
I am frustrated. Pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by 987Real: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
So sad nobody to help with any information for so long.

This is the link to register then book an appointment. [url]https://citas.sre.gob.mx/account-register [/url]

All words are in Spanish so use Google to translate each question to understand.

Vickkk:
Brothers help in this house.
How can I get an appointment.?
I am frustrated. Pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by hungkee: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
987Real:
So sad nobody to help with any information for so long.

This is the link to register then book an appointment. [url]https://citas.sre.gob.mx/account-register [/url]

All words are in Spanish so use Google to translate each question to understand.

Thanks for the link bro. Does it mean that Mexico embassy have started accepting applications from Nigerians ?
Also for someone that want to travel to Mexico for tourist and want to present company’s bank account statement, does the embassy demand income tax and vat certificate from FIRS ?
Someone should help please.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by 987Real: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2022
What the embassy wants to see is your bank statement for the last 3 months.
The visa officer wants to know if you can afford the trip and if you are able to sustain yourself for the duration while you are in Mexico based on the funds available in your bank account.
Income tax and vat certificate from FIRS does not give the visa officer any description of your financial status.
The idea of presenting income tax and vat certificate from FIRS is all made up by Nigerians but I must point out that if taking income tax and vat certificate to the interview makes you comfortable then take it along.

hungkee:
Thanks for the link bro. Does it mean that Mexico embassy have started accepting applications from Nigerians ?
Also for someone that want to travel to Mexico for tourist and want to present company’s bank account statement, does the embassy demand income tax and vat certificate from FIRS ?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by 987Real: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2022
I booked my appointment yesterday. This is the screenshot link of the available dates [url] https://prnt.sc/0kmrX2l_SPeM [/url]
Green stands for available dates. All words are in Spanish

hungkee:
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by hungkee: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2022
987Real:
The visa officer wants to know if you can afford the trip and if you are able to sustain yourself for the duration while you are in Mexico based on the funds available in your bank account.
Income tax and vat certificate from FIRS does not give the visa officer any description of your financial status.
The idea of presenting income tax and vat certificate from FIRS is all made up by Nigerians but I must point out that if taking income tax and vat certificate to the interview makes you comfortable then take it along.

Thanks for this information mate. I am really grateful.
Please you can ignore my questions on the other thread, this has served the purpose.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by JaySterling: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
987Real:

987real, bro please I have 2 questions

1. Can one travel to Mexico with a UK student visa

2. Does Mexico have a consulate in Lagos ?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by 987Real: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Based on the information published on the Mexican embassy website you can travel to Mexico if you have a valid visa for USA, Canada, Japan, UK and the Schengen States. However, it is advised that you obtain a Mexican visa if you plan to travel frequently to Mexico.
https://embamex.sre.gob.mx/nigeria/index.php/en/55-mexican-visa/140-mexican-tourist-visa

Yes, Mexico has a consulate in Lagos but visa related matters are processed and issued at Abuja only.

JaySterling:
987real, bro please I have 2 questions

1. Can one travel to Mexico with a UK student visa

2. Does Mexico have a consulate in Lagos ?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by 987Real: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Embassy of Mexico in Nigeria: https://embamex.sre.gob.mx/nigeria/index.php/en/mexican-visas/mexican-visa-for-non-remunerated-activities
Online appointment scheduling system: https://citas.sre.gob.mx/
Embassy of Mexico in Nigeria official Twitter: https://twitter.com/EmbaMexNig

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by hungkee: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2022
I can’t book an appointment at the moment, after registering and going on schedule, I chose Nigeria then Abuja but was not able to see any office.
Is there something i am not doing right, please who has booked appointment in the last 7days ?

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Sh3ba: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Please those of you who has been in Mexico or are aware of recent developments can you help us?

I need to know

Can the tourist card be extended?
Can tourist visa be extended?
Can tourist Visa be changed to resident permit? Please any useful information is welcome.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by 987Real: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
There is no direct flight to Mexico from Nigeria.
The flight cost to Mexico is far too expensive. While the other airlines with lower airfare will require multiple transit visas for Nigerian passport holders.
Trip cancelled. angry angry angry angry
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by beautyuche: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Hi
Tourist card can be extended. However if you overstay your tourist card date the fine is $100 when leaving the country .
You can only change to resident permit when you get married or give birth there.
If you overstay or have an expired visa you can still get resident permit so far you got married to a citizen or gave birth to a citizen

Hope this is clear

Sh3ba:
Please those of you who has been in Mexico or are aware of recent developments can you help us?

I need to know

Can the tourist card be extended?
Can tourist visa be extended?
Can tourist Visa be changed to resident permit? Please any useful information is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by fadex56: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2022
987Real:
The flight cost to Mexico is far too expensive. While the other airlines with lower airfare will require multiple transit visas for Nigerian passport holders.

Hello, I'll like to confirm maybe you can help me out with the appointment because I'm unable to secure one... Thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Pattadon: 3:30am On Aug 16, 2022
987Real:
can i have your number?, i think i will need your guidance on getting appointment. thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by MoneyMerchant(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalanders, Please I need clarification on this issue. I want to apply for a schengen visa at the France embassy with the intention of traveling to mexico with it. But a friend of mine said that Mexican immigration only accept schengen visa issued by Spain. I don't know how truthful that is and will like people with travel experience in the house to advice please.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
MoneyMerchant:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, Please I need clarification on this issue. I want to apply for a schengen visa at the France embassy with the intention of traveling to mexico with it. But a friend of mine said that Mexican immigration only accept schengen visa issued by Spain. I don't know how truthful that is and will like people with travel experience in the house to advice please.

Not true bro. You can use any Schengen visa whether from Malta or Latvia.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Wonuola111(f): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello bro good morning from here please I will like the get some info from you about shenge visa please I don’t know if I can have your WhatsApp number I will be Glad
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Wonuola111(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Not true bro. You can use any Schengen visa whether from Malta or Latvia.

Hello bro good morning from here please I will like the get some info from you about shenge visa please I don’t know if I can have your WhatsApp number I will be Glad
@feelgoodstuffs
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Wonuola111:

@feelgoodstuffs

I am not a travel agent o, but you can drop yours.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Wonuola111(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

0#5#6$7$7$0$7$4$9$0
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Wonuola111(f): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Zero 5 six 77 zero 7 four nine zero

Thank bro

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Wonuola111(f): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Good pm bro please I’m expecting ur text

+971 56 770 7490
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by folarinstr: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hello House
I need your advise.
Someone is procuring a Mexico e-visa for me because she only asked for the soft copy of my international passport data page and said the visa would be ready in less than 3weeks
Please, I want to know if its genuine or not
I await your response, thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Jalofun: 4:59am On Dec 14, 2022
I have not heard of that before. I hope that's not a scam...
folarinstr:
Hello House
I need your advise.
Someone is procuring a Mexico e-visa for me because she only asked for the soft copy of my international passport data page and said the visa would be ready in less than 3weeks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by kehnton(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
folarinstr:
Hello House
I need your advise.

If it's free. Let's try it
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Ashirioluwa: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2023
folarinstr:
Hello House
I need your advise.

NOTE: Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory for biometric process and interview

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Ashirioluwa: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2023
kehnton:

If it's free. Let's try it
NOTE: Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory for biometric process and interview

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by rossovu: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Hello house!
Please I need advice
I plan on visiting Mexico next year but I dont know anyone that has been there before so I need help.
What's the process like?
What are the requirements?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.