Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi (15078 Views)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Gunmen Kill DIG Abubakar Ningi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Chamber10(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Defensive comment from Ningi. Ningi pls do u hv statistics of xtians and muslims dat ur boys have killed? By the way, how many mosques have ur boys bombed? Abeg spare us who is killed or not and think of how to caution ur boys. Mtsheeeeewwwww
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by emmasege: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
The senator is just being economical with the truth just as many muslim folks always do when they want to dissociate themselves from BH. We all know that these guys are all out against anything/anyone christian and anything emanating 4m the western/christian nations. In the process of doing this, any muslim fraternising with christians or christian/western-like formations are treated as "infidels". this was why the senator's uncle being a Deputy Comm of Police was elliminiated. the senator's claim can only be true if mosques are being attacked and BH come out to claim responsibility 4 such.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Beaf1: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
I will continue to say this. Infact i am going to make it my signature:

Why is GEJ and the rest of the security topshots not going after the sponsors of Boko Haram? Why do they keep on hunting for foot-soldiers instead targetting their sponsors? We all know these people are blowing up SUVs and jeeps, these cars are acquired using millions of naira. They have network of members with different ranks - all these without money cannot be possible and cannot be sustained. They have have been around for over two years and are growing very powerful by the day.

The foot-soldiers they are going after can always be replaced because there is money! If they capture Bama or Sokoto today tomorrow Boko haram can easily recruit and train 20 Bamas and Sokotos. In that case what did the government achieve?

Capture and prosecute the sponsors to stop the money flow, weaken their financial capability.

Unless the people in govt are deliberately allowing the killings to continue to realise their agenda of splitting nigeria. In this case i will say sorry to our christian brothers in the north because obviously they are being sacrificed for a cause.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Darchangel(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
ningi na real dan tusa!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by mathskill: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
mattsteve: i want to ask Ningi a very important question.....assuming ur OPINION is accepted by me,can u pls tell me wat fraction of religion the boko haram belong to or come fromCHRISTIANITY OR ISLAMIC RELIGION?if they are muslims or islamic,y den according to u,r they killing their fellow muslims more?abeg no just add salt to injury.DUMBASS.u only lost ur uncle to those lunatics but i lost 9 of my kins men to them.OLOBE
No one is trying to down play the killing of anybody.The unjust killing of an innocent person is unquantifiable be it a christian or muslim.The deliberate target of places of worship be it mosque or church can never be justified and in the case of BH thier attack on churches just goes to affirm thier criminality.The message Mr.Ningi is trying to put across to southerners and christian in particular,especially those who amongst them that wrongly hold the view that the actions of BH,who are but a few miscreants in the muslim community,is santioned by the vast majority of muslims in Nigeria.His statement is showning that BH have no respect for tribe or religion.The majority killed in the kano attack were and still muslims.The one in Gombe state University,damaturu and borno market were traders were gunned down in broaday light were muslims.In potiskum were over 50 cattle dealers were killed in one spot is a stack example.The deputy director of Veternary research institute in Vom a fulani and muslim was killed on the eve of sallah because he was in car with FG plate number.What counts at this point isnt the number that was killed by BH but how to stop the carnage.I hope and pray the govt will tackle it.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by eddycapuro: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
This is nonsense. Do muslims worship in the Church?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by DuduNegro: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
We hear reports when bombs go off but there are ambushes, home invasions and other killings and targeting of Christians that go unreported. We don't know it but even as we speak people are getting killed in North. There is no factual record to tell how many people have been killed so far and there is no way to tell whether more Muslims have been killed than Christians or not.

On the killing of Muslims we should note that Boko is doing a cleansing. . . .targeting and killing three birds with one stone! In addition to their political aim and establishing a new Sultanate order for Fulani, they want to purify the Muslim population.

According to boko, Muslims that drink liquor, gamble, patronize prostitutes, antagonize other Muslims or refuse to join a Jihadi cause, refuse to fast. . . these categories of Muslims are also targeted. This is why they often visit beer joints and red light districts and wipe people out.

They target and kill Christians in worship but they do not visit and wipe Muslims in worship. That's the distinction! Ningi need to come up with a new script, this one is flawed!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by mattsteve(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
mathskill: No one is trying to down play the killing of anybody.The unjust killing of an innocent person is unquantifiable be it a christian or muslim.The deliberate target of places of worship be it mosque or church can never be justified and in the case of BH thier attack on churches just goes to affirm thier criminality.The message Mr.Ningi is trying to put across to southerners and christian in particular,especially those who amongst them that wrongly hold the view that the actions of BH,who are but a few miscreants in the muslim community,is santioned by the vast majority of muslims in Nigeria.His statement is showning that BH have no respect for tribe or religion.The majority killed in the kano attack were and still muslims.The one in Gombe state University,damaturu and borno market were traders were gunned down in broaday light were muslims.In potiskum were over 50 cattle dealers were killed in one spot is a stack example.The deputy director of Veternary research institute in Vom a fulani and muslim was killed on the eve of sallah because he was in car with FG plate number.What counts at this point isnt the number that was killed by BH but how to stop the carnage.I hope and pray the govt will tackle it.
undecidedMATHSKIL thanks for that clarification.u make a lot of sense.thanks again and i hope the gvt does smth abt this
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by stallion2: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
does that justify their existence
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Beaf1: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
Innocent Muslims are being bombed and killed on the streets on daily basis in kano, maiduguri, yobe bauchi etc. either by boko haram or JTF.

Christians are being attacked and killed in the churches on sundays by boko haram.

^^
The two above are all the same - taking people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Sealeddeal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
No matter what u said or whoever u want to deceive,the fact is dat Boko haram has said who they are looking for.And they said dat it is Govt and Christians.they fight govt because they want to overthrow it and place islamic rule.they fight christian because they want everyone in north to be islamic adherent.so if they throw bomb in public place,it can kill both muslims and christian but then their target is not muslim nor christian then but govt.if they bomb police station,they can kill muslim police man and christian police man but then,their target is not muslim nor christian.their target there is govt...But when they go to church and bomb church with their members therein,their target is christians.we have not heard dat they bomb any islamic institution.So,boko haram cannot kill anybody because the person is a muslim but they can kill any1 because the person is a christian.so i dnt know what this Senator wants to talk abt.Boko haram has made it clear dat they will neva bomb a mosque because it is in mosque that their god is worshipped.actually,this is outside the topic but then it can help to show who actually should have more casualty.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by FindOut(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogugua88:

I do believe in this statement.

I don't know who Boko Haram has killed more of, and quite frankly, I don't care. I will say that Boko Haram has been very selective as to who they target. They bomb Christian places of worship and denied bombing a mosque recently. There are many shooting victims as well, however, I do not have time to keep tally as to which religion or tribe has suffered most at their hands. That's a child's game. The bottom line is that they are killing Nigerians. Saying they have killed more Muslims doesn't bring anyone back to life, nor does it lessen the blows they keep delivering. All Nigerians should be angry, irrespective of tribe and especially irrespective of religion, as Boko Haram does not truly represent Islam in any way.

I do believe in you!

I've been observing your posts on here. U r really intelligent. And you are not a southerner or northerner, muslim or xtian. u are a NIGERIAN. I wish more peeps could reason the way you do.

I've even noticed that when u 'attack' (not without justification) GEJ, even Oga Beaf dey always tread softly with u.lol

Keep it up. U r appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by mathskill: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf!:
I will continue to say this. Infact i am going to make it my signature:

Why is GEJ and the rest of the security topshots not going after the sponsors of Boko Haram? Why do they keep on hunting for foot-soldiers instead targetting their sponsors? We all know these people are blowing up SUVs and jeeps, these cars are acquired using millions of naira. They have network of members with different ranks - all these without money cannot be possible and cannot be sustained. They have have been around for over two years and are growing very powerful by the day.

The foot-soldiers they are going after can always be replaced because there is money! If they capture Bama or Sokoto today tomorrow Boko haram can easily recruit and train 20 Bamas and Sokotos. In that case what did the government achieve?

Capture and prosecute the sponsors to stop the money flow, weaken their financial capability.

Unless the people in govt are deliberately allowing the killings to continue to realise their agenda of splitting nigeria. In this case i will say sorry to our christian brothers in the north because obviously they are being sacrificed for a cause.
Beaf!beaf!!beaf!!!.Atimes i wonder if you are actually in this country at all.You simplify the issue of BH to sponsores.Havent you heared the saying "when there's a will there's a way".If this guys had sponsores as you suggest be rest assured they would have been in security net by now with all the presence of the americans and israelis in nigeria.When this guys need money they strike banks to my last count theyve struck about 15 times in the N.E alone in 4 months with large sums of money as thier loot.For arms and ammunition,gaddafis stock is available almost for free across the boder in Niger or chad.They dont need any sponsore my guy.This guys are hell bent which constitutes there will and there way is evident from thier attacks.Our only hope is for the gov to be proactive and defeate them.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by FindOut(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

Lovely contribution from a sound logical resonable mind....am sure ur a pretty lady....L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿

she is o! Talk about Beauty AND Brains. Na she.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by FindOut(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
lacasa: No doubt, churches αve bn attacked bt let's understand the statement pls.

He says more muslims αve bn killed than christians, anϑ he is 100% right.

Infact, islamic scholars e.g sheikh jafar was assassinated WHILST LEADING. a PRAYER IN a MOSQUE jjust cos he was a staunch preacher against what bokoharam stood for.

He amongst a whole other preachers, security officials, politicians, the average man on the street †ђªt gets caught up in sporadic shootings anϑ bomb blasts etc

Anϑ, on a few occasions people αve been gunned down whilst saying their prayers in mosques in kano among others.

But, let M̶̲̥̅ε̲ categorically state †ђªt no muslim of true knowledge agrees with killings of innocent people be they Muslim or Non-Muslim.

As, Allah says - "O MANKIND WE CREATED YOU FROM A SINGLE (PAIR) OF A MALE AND A FEMALE, AND MADE YOU INTO NATIONS AND TRIBES, THAT YOU MAY KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER.

VERILY THE MOST HONORED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAAH IS (HE WHO IS) THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. AND GOD HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE AND IS WELL ACQUAINTED (WITH ALL THINGS)."

HOLY QURAN 49:13.

" Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256) "

The Prophet s. a.w also says in the Hadith - said:

Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished
with it on the Day of Resurrection ”

- Al Bukhari - Hadith No. 5700

BokoHaram is a by-product of radical fanatics anϑ the opportuned hi-jacking of this by evil elements in Nigeria τ̅o cause terror.

Anϑ, thats the simple truth.

GBAM!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by ikeyman00(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
@@@@

no consesus till we see mosque bomb

however they can always talk to themselves while they are asleep!

rubbish!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by miky(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
so its ok for muslims to die and not christians or vice versa freaking hypocrites!!! whats for sure is that the lives of innocent nigerians including toddlers have been cut short for absolutely nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by FindOut(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
chosen04: If only Boko Haram will limit their killing of Christians to just the Northern Christians who joined their Muslims brethern and murdered their fellow Igbo and Eastern Christians in 1967-1970 it will be all good. . . . .. .

It only shows that the chicken as come home to roast what he has sown.

Is this sarcasm? Coz I'll like to believe u r smarter than this. Opinions like this can only show that you don't reason differently from d boko haram peeps. So they should murder the northern xtians rite? & u'll go to bed happy. C'mon. Remove hate from ur mind. U'll be a happier person.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by ikeyman00(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
@@@

so its ok for muslims to die and not christians or vice versa freaking hypocrites!!! whats for sure is that the lives of innocent nigerians including toddlers have been cut short for absolutely nothing!!

yes it ok for u b astard to die

the world will be better place

bloody hell!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Biggiestep(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Like say dis man dey dem side ,make him just call dem wetin dem b... Muslim zombie
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by extension: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
Brainless senator.Give details.Pls if you are in kano,yobe,bauchi,borno and the rest of northern nigeria country sleep with one eye open.

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by miky(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@

yes it ok for u b astard to die

the world will be better place

bloody hell!

lol ur such a demented idiot..who told this ape i was muslim!!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by lumeneng22: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Where was ningi when boko haram issue a threat that all christain in the north should convert to muslim? Is he also saying that when a church is bombed on sunday, is muslim that are affected! That is why you their leaders can not call them to order. Let them continue one day go be one day.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by kinguwem: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Abdul Ningi is not man enough to dare boko haram. The cowardly nature of the elites boasts the moral of the sect. With weaklings like him in the Senate, there is no hope of an effective legislation to fight terrorism.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Biggysmalls919(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
ningi doesn't know Jack squat.he should come out to talk like this after boko has successfully bombed d same no of mosques then i will support this talk
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
kaiter: Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.gif[/img] u welcome
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
ssjalo: pls ningi is like you are out of control, bh they had killed Christians more than Muslim. Tell me hoe many Mosques been bomb by the sect?
Kai dai fadi albarkacin bakin ka kawai amma kayi hankali.[color=#990000][/color]
so mosque is now every muslim home? Until a mosque is bomb abi? Dos muslims who are affected by d bomb are they goats?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by MKDON: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
WIld goose chase. This man must be deluded. Why is it that security agents are always defusing bombs or discovering bombs planted either inside or near a mosque and none has ever gone off. (Recall the case of sergent Sunday killed 2months ago while attempting to defuse a bomb near a mosque in kaduna)?

but all the planned bombings against the churches were very successful.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
abokine: Why do people doubt what Ningi is saying? A statistics doesn't have to be drawn as to who BH kill the most.Perhasps churches were targeted for three consecutive weeks and christians die but weekly and in tens not hundreds really sad and we muslims condemn that act absolutely,the number of muslims that are killed on the street on DAILY basis in the cities of kano,Bauchi,Gombe,mubi,maiduguri and Damaturu are countless,not to mention the economic meltdown that is on a rise presently in the region typical Northerner will tell you that BH is a conspiracy against the northern region....
true talk, tho am not a northern, media are taking side dey only publish story on attacking christians

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by lacasa: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
cjfavour: guy stop lying. Ok lets agree dt they killed more northerners. Then why is it dt d entire north is supporting them? Why are they protecting them? That apart,killing in units and killing in group which one is greater? Let me tell u,BH kill xtians in group.example is my brothers in adamawa who were doing meeting in a hall. Ur brothers came and bomb them. They are from anambra and we'll never 4get dt. What about those killed in churches,shops,markets? Are they ur northernern brothers? Dnt just tell me dt ur super story here. We know d truth. When did NINGI start speaking for d masses?

i am not defending boko-haram. Understand 1st.

i am only. Commenting on the senator's words.

The incident in adamawa Ɣou refered τ̅o was a tribal scuffle anϑ not wat Ʊ think, dis is ϑ evidence from the media;-

Igbos Murdered In Mubi, Adamawa Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram as earlier reported!

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/29610.html13
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by matrixme(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
According to Ayatullah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1979, "Islam is politics". (TIME mag. Sep. 20, 2004). What Mr Ningi should know is that he, along with the Boko Haram members are just playing out sub-consciously, a preconcieved plot. Probably every other persons involved are just silent observers of an age-old religion.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by yavo2: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
So because they killed his uncle...that is tantamount to killing more muslims abi? If his uncle was not involved, he probably would have kept his trap shut! Common we expect more from a distinguished senator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi / APC Governors Rally Round Buni-Led Caretaker Team As 2023 Hots Up / Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.