Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi (14912 Views)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Gunmen Kill DIG Abubakar Ningi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by samkoro: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
tintingz: thanks for asking dis question, now 'we' is a royal word wich is use by king or a leader even in yoruba 'we' is used elderly person, so ALLAH almighty is our creator so he use we to address, i knw u wanna make a trinity thing buh ALLAH debunk it see Quran "They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)" Quran, 17:85" GOD Almighty is neither a trinity, nor duality, nor plural in Islam:
"They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity:for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Quran, 5:73"
"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God,the Eternal, Absolute;He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. Quran, 112:1-4"
"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah;that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).Quran 3:64' so u see ALLAH IS ONE not a multiple god like u christians call God and holy spirit is below GOD and do what GOD commands him, angels are called holyspirit, prophet are also called holyspirit cuz dey have it in them.
There are two roles that the Holy Spirit is responsible for according to Islam:1- It creates our "spirits." Allah Almighty uses it to blow into our mothers' wombs our human-spirits. That is why abortion is prohibited in Islam, because the fetus or foetus does have spirit (life) and it is a human being. It's not just a little piece of unliving flesh
"But He fashioned him in due proportion,and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! Quran 32:9
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit,fall ye down in obeisance unto him. (The Noble Quran, 38:72)""When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit fall ye down in obeisance unto him.Quran, 38:72"
"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion)and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him. Quran, 15:29
2- It is used to provide Divine Guidance to the Believers, those whom Allah Almighty Loves and Favors. It's not just the Holy Spirit that gives Guidance. Angels too give it:"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases,that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting, Quran, 40:15
"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth,in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.Quran, 16:102
"Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother.Behold! I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity.Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' Quran 5:110
So as you can see, Allah Almighty Created the Holy Spirit for specific functions not only on this earth, but also perhaps else where in the Universe where we don't know about. But it is in no way GOD Almighty Himself.
Now let see what d bible said about holyspirit
"When you send your Spirit, they are created,and you renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:30"
"Where can I go from your Spirit?Where can I flee from your presence?psalm 139:7
"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God;may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10
"So far, these verses are talking about the Spirit from GOD Almighty. The first verse above, Psalm 104:30, perfectly agrees with the Noble Verses above about GOD Almighty Blowing His Spirit into our mothers' wombs when we're fetus. So does this now mean that the Holy Spirit, in the Bible, is part of GOD Almighty?Absolutely not! The Holy Spirit mentioned above is a creation from GOD Almighty. It's purpose is to create our spirits as mentioned in Psalm 104:30. Another purpose for the Holy Spirit is to Guide the Believers:
now see dis 1 samuel 18:10"The next dayan evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."GOD Almighty has an evil spirit? Obviously not, it's only metaphoric as mentioned above. 1 Samuel 19:9"But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saulas he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..."
ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?! 1 Kings 22:22" 'By what means?'the LORD asked." 'I will go outand be a LYING spirit in the mouthsof all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' the LORD has put a lying spiritin the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you." 2 Chronicles 18:21" 'I will go and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it. Jehovah is sending lying spirit? I bet u shud answer it
The Holy Spirit is a Creation of GOD Almighty and it is under Him just like the Angels according to the Noble Quran:Allah Almighty Said:"The Day that theSpiritand the will stand forth in ranks,none shall speak except any who is permitted by (God) Most Gracious,and He will say what is right. Quran, 78:38"
"Therein come down theAngels and the Spirit by God's permission,on every errand: Quran, 97:4" u see holyspirit is below GOD and a creation of GOD to communicate to us and strenghten us, i have given u the role of holyspirit in the Quran, holyspirit, Jesus(ur multiple head gods) are not equal to GOD almighty, GOD is one. PEACE sister

Truth is simple.Iv explained the meaning of trinity many times over.God the father delegates roles thru christ and the holy spirit for different roles simple,simple.If ur spiritual darkness of Allah does not allow you to see and understand,then I should not waste my time trying to save you from going to hell fire.

May be ur Allah does not have the power to split himself at will or delegate.What a weak God;the reason why he cannot fight for himself.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
samkoro:
Truth is simple.Iv explained the meaning of trinity many times over.God the father delegates roles thru christ and the holy spirit for different roles simple,simple.If ur spiritual darkness of Allah does not allow you to see and understand,then I should not waste my time trying to save you from going to hell fire.
May be ur Allah does not have the power to split himself at will or delegate.What a weak God;the reason why he cannot fight for himself.
why shud GOD split himself, what is the diff with the greek god zeus with his children gods, pagan gods, my GOD is ONE, remember the 1st comandent of Moses(as), you shall not take other things ur god, ur GOD is one, wait if Jesus died on the cross it means GOD also die in heaven, well there are many pics of ur god looks like a german person. even Jesus christ(as) preaches one GOD, he never mention the word trinity or call them(3gods head) as GOD, NO!, keep worshiping ur 3head gods, tank GOD the jehovah withness reject it. I serve one GOD not ur greek creation gods(trinity). SHALOM
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
tintingz: hun dnt get u, who is angel Gabrial? His message is from who? What is the role of Gabriel?
i dnt get it. Are you denyin dat its nt from God?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
tintingz: why shud GOD split himself, what is the diff with the greek god zeus with his children gods, pagan gods, my GOD is ONE, remember the 1st comandent of Moses(as), you shall not take other things ur god, ur GOD is one, wait if Jesus died on the cross it means GOD also die in heaven, well there are many pics of ur god looks like a german person. even Jesus christ(as) preaches one GOD, he never mention the word trinity or call them(3gods head) as GOD, NO!, keep worshiping ur 3head gods, tank GOD the jehovah withness reject it. I serve one GOD not ur greek creation gods(trinity). SHALOM
do you believ in Gods spirit dat can dwell in man?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bélla3: 7
i dnt get it. Are you denyin dat its nt from God?
i strongly believe in Gabriel infact he's the closest angel to GOD almighty, am asking u cuz u're doubting that Gabriel appear to Mohammed[as] to show him things.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bélla3:
do you believ in Gods spirit dat can dwell in man?
yeah i believe, buh will u start calling the people dat GOD's spirit is in them God or a god and start worshiping them? Will u worship ur pastor? The Quran let us knw that every person that believe in God will be wit God's spirit and dos evil doers will be wit evil spirit
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
tintingz: yeah i believe, buh will u start calling the people dat GOD's spirit is in them God or a god and start worshiping them? Will u worship ur pastor? The Quran let us knw that every person that believe in God will be wit God's spirit and dos evil doers will be wit evil spirit
if u believ Gods spirit can come down why cnt u beliv in his begoton(taken out of him)?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
tintingz: i strongly believe in Gabriel infact he's the closest angel to GOD almighty, am asking u cuz u're doubting that Gabriel appear to Mohammed[as] to show him things.
so every angel(both of darknes and light) dat appears wil becom Gabriel? The truth is i doubt i wil eva beliv in the qur'an(i beliv sum) and so also i doubt u wil eva beliv in trinity!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
tintingz: i strongly believe in Gabriel infact he's the closest angel to GOD almighty, am asking u cuz u're doubting that Gabriel appear to Mohammed[as] to show him things.

You only know "gabriel" because of all the hearsay nonsense that mohammad told you. Did anyone else see this gabriel?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
Bélla3: so every angel(both of darknes and light) dat appears wil becom Gabriel? The truth is i doubt i wil eva beliv in the qur'an(i beliv sum) and so also i doubt u wil eva beliv in trinity!
there are many angels with their duties and Gabriel is the one who pass messages, news from God, he brought the news of both the coming of John d baptize[as] and christ Jesus[as] and so on, dark angels can't reveal God's message never!, am not forcing u to believe in Quran just as it said in the Quran 'to you be yours and to me be mine'
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
davidylan:
You only know "gabriel" because of all the hearsay nonsense that mohammad told you. Did anyone else see this gabriel?
lol, i knw many angels. as anyone see this ur holyghost? atleast we all knw Gabriel is an angel
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Bélla3:
if u believ Gods spirit can come down why cnt u beliv in his begoton(taken out of him)?
and the begoten god cant do notin on is own without God's authority, he did'nt knw the last day, he was calling for God on the cross and died(in bible) u mean its possible God can die?, what about the sons of God in old testament, Holy Quran: Say: ‘GOD is One, the Eternal God. He begot none, nor was He begotten. None is equal to Him.’Qur’an 112:1-4, dis not what the thread is all about sef.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
tintingz: there are many angels with their duties and Gabriel is the one who pass messages, news from God, he brought the news of both the coming of John d baptize[as] and christ Jesus[as] and so on, dark angels can't reveal God's message never!, am not forcing u to believe in Quran just as it said in the Quran 'to you be yours and to me be mine'
what is the guarantee that he brought Gods message?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by FindOut(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2012
Bereal247:
^^A well researched work. Well done!

More like a well researched collection of fabrications. Do your own reasearch into most of his claims about Muhammed UNBIASEDLY & tell me what you'll come up with. Not everything you read on the internet is true, i believe you know that.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: what is the guarantee that he brought Gods message?
guarantee? Dis shows u have'nt even study the Holy Glorious Noble Quran pls do ok, in the Cave of Mount 'Hera', where angle Gabriel appeared before Muhammd (pbuh) for the first time, and where Gabriel asked him to read- 'Ekra Bismi Rabbik-Allazi...' Read in the name of your lord, God
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
tintingz: guarantee? Dis shows u have'nt even study the Holy Glorious Noble Quran pls do ok
eyaaaaa. Mohammed didnt hav any guarantee. He didnt knw wat Allah would do to him. What is your guarantee?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: eyaaaaa. Mohammed didnt hav any guarantee. He didnt knw wat Allah would do to him. What is your guarantee?
Lol oh, ur question is out of thread topic, open up a thread on what u askd and it will be answered, again... in the Cave of Mount 'Hera', where angle Gabriel appeared before Muhammd (pbuh) for the first time, and where Gabriel asked him to read- 'Ekra Bismi Rabbik-Allazi...' Read in the name of your lord, God.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
tintingz: Lol oh, ur question is out of thread topic, open up a thread on what u askd and it will be answered, again... in the Cave of Mount 'Hera', where angle Gabriel appeared before Muhammd (pbuh) for the first time, and where Gabriel asked him to read- 'Ekra Bismi Rabbik-Allazi...' Read in the name of your lord, God.
see my problem wit muslims! Chei all the arguements dat hav bin goin on were on topic? Pls answer simple question abeg no vex
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2012
Bélla3: see my problem wit muslims! Chei all the arguements dat hav bin goin on were on topic? Pls answer simple question abeg no vex
and see my problem with christians diverting from main topic to another, madam this topic is under politics not religion, simple thing u won't follow, abeg park here jor
https://www.nairaland.com/729581/quran-biblewhich-gods-word
ur questions have been discusd here, se oti gbo? kiss
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
tintingz: and see my problem with christians diverting from main topic to another, madam this topic is under politics not religion, simple thing u won't follow, abeg park here jor
grin
tintingz: and see my problem with christians diverting from main topic to another, madam this topic is under politics not religion, simple thing u won't follow, abeg park here jor
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
Bélla3: grin
grin
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
tintingz: grin
my question wasnt answered sir!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: my question wasnt answered sir!
you've come again ma!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
tintingz: you've come again ma!
its good to protect what u blive bt when it becomes a threat to others, there lies the problem.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 3:50am On Jul 18, 2012
Bélla3: its good to protect what u blive bt when it becomes a threat to others, there lies the problem.
yeah...so what do you suggest?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
tintingz: yeah...so what do you suggest?
eliminate those part of the qur'an dat support terrorism. Kawai
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bélla3: eliminate those part of the qur'an dat support terrorism. Kawai
no part of the Quran support terrorism, the Quran is perfect and can never editd...Maybe you should suggest that to your bible where jehovah ordered war, killing, ra.ping and slavery.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
tintingz: no part of the Quran support terrorism, the Quran is perfect and can never editd...Maybe you should suggest that to your bible where jehovah ordered war, killing, ra.ping and slavery.
grin
tintingz: no part of the Quran support terrorism, the Quran is perfect and can never editd...Maybe you should suggest that to your bible where jehovah ordered war, killing, ra.ping and slavery.
eh he? The qur'an is perfect yet desame bible wich Allah calls his blessed book is nw abused. Yet killing of infidel like me attracts the greatest rewards. Yet contradictions in every surah. Hw perfect can it get?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bélla3: grin eh he? The qur'an is perfect yet desame bible wich Allah calls his blessed book is nw abused. Yet killing of infidel like me attracts the greatest rewards. Yet contradictions in every surah. Hw perfect can it get?
madam... where did Allah mention bible in the Quran? The word bible itselv is not even mention in the bible grin...and where did Allah said you should be killd and what is the greatest reward? show me the contradictions in the Quran.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by Bella3(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2012
tintingz: madam... where did Allah mention bible in the Quran? The word bible itselv is not even mention in the bible grin...and where did Allah said you should be killd and what is the greatest reward? show me the contradictions in the Quran.
i0w
i wil nt shw u becoz ur eyes are shut. When u choose to open ur eyes u wil see clearly. Ever wondered why Jesus is called messiah? DO you seriously think, a mere man can be called saviour? Of the world? Ask questions even though they may cause u trouble( persecution) only then wil u be delivered.
And by the way bible is translated 'scripture' if you have nt seen dat in the bible, then indeed the devil has captured ur soul. Bt there is always hope- Jesus. PEACE
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims - Ningi by tintingz(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: i0w
i wil nt shw u becoz ur eyes are shut. When u choose to open ur eyes u wil see clearly. Ever wondered why Jesus is called messiah? DO you seriously think, a mere man can be called saviour? Of the world? Ask questions even though they may cause u trouble( persecution) only then wil u be delivered.
And by the way bible is translated 'scripture' if you have nt seen dat in the bible, then indeed the devil has captured ur soul. Bt there is always hope- Jesus. PEACE
yeah he's the messiah/christ Islam support that and messiah means "anointed one" buh did Jesus ever mention he came to save the world? buh the lost sheep of Isreal "mathew 15:22-28" and Judge only the 12 tribes of Isreal ... Read John 11:52 and John 10:16, Matthew 10:5-6. Pls read your bible well tnx...PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obanikoro Dares FG To Extradite Him From US / Matawalle To Sani Bello: Consider Peace Deal With Bandits / No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.