Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant (2292 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Bro just come on Out And stop playin Games.

..If You Gay You Gay, Nuttin wrong with it...Why you hiding it?

If you like tha organic scent of another man's nutsack...then just admit it?

What's with all these Vague threads hinting at your Obvious sesual preference?

...You Like Diiik and Balls...You like the way they taste and the way they smell.....It's ok bro?..are you ok bro?

Do you stare at other mens Johnsons while in the locker room shower?

Do you smell your xbox controller after your male friends leave your house when they have finished playing video games and leaving sweaty funk on tha stick?

Do you Skype with other Nigerian Males?

All these things equals gay...If that's your preference we understand...No reason to hide it.

smiley

so immature of u. anyway i just checked ur profile, from ur topics u ve been a harbitual racist
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Mynd44: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII might be a lot of thing but he ain't racist. But you on the other hand is gay
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Royal-VII might be a lot of thing but he ain't racist. But you on the other hand is gay
seriouslly u will be more useful when u kip shut
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Mynd44: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2012
Austindark:
seriouslly u will be more useful when u kip shut
I was just pointing out the truth to you which you will do well to accept and stop being stubborn
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by slimyem: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2012
mynd and royal.please leave the poor boy alone...
haba!
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
slimyem: mynd and royal.please leave the poor boy alone...
haba!
Common we were just having a little fun
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by masterpiecer(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Bro just come on Out And stop playin Games.

..If You Gay You Gay, Nuttin wrong with it...Why you hiding it?

If you like tha organic scent of another man's nutsack...then just admit it?

What's with all these Vague threads hinting at your Obvious sesual preference?

...You Like Diiik and Balls...You like the way they taste and the way they smell.....It's ok bro?..are you ok bro?

Do you stare at other mens Johnsons while in the locker room shower?

Do you smell your xbox controller after your male friends leave your house when they have finished playing video games and leaving sweaty funk on tha stick?

Do you Skype with other Nigerian Males?

All these things equals gay...If that's your preference we understand...No reason to hide it.

smiley

Damn, is dis wat being gay is all about? damn! that sh1t is cripy, and scary too, and irritating tooangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes / 8 Things Women Desperately Looking From Men. / My Dear Girls From A Fellow Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.