Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant (2284 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2012
hi house just trying to know if it is possible for me to maintain a relationship with a low income.
if there are ways, you can tip me pls.
pls help!
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Acidosis(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2012
What do you need a girlfriend for ?

1 Like

Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Dyt(f): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Acidosis: What do you need a girlfriend for ?
just feeling too lonely and coming off age. never had one before.
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2012
Dyt: undecided undecided undecided
wat exactly
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2012
@Op you dont need a girlfriend now. Go and hustle hard before u start looking for a girlfriend! Because u need money to sustain a relationship!
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2012
LesbianBoy: @Op you dont need a girlfriend now. Go and hustle hard before u start looking for a girlfriend! Because u need money to sustain a relationship!
really?
you mean none wants a manage as start off
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by slimyem: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2012
Austindark:
really?
you mean none wants a manage as start off
depends on the kind of girl you want....
But seriously,money drives relationships..so go make some first!
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2012
embarassed
slimyem: depends on the kind of girl you want....
hmmm, i am beginning to see myself extending my bachelor's duration
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by kodewrita(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2012
AustinDark, I might be wrong but it seems you are an introvert by nature. I'll advice you get yourself involved in lots of exciting activities. Hiking with friends, soccer, church etc. Anything that involves lots of strangers and people. That seems to be the easiest way to get what you want. Besides, it would help calm you down and relax your mind.

Dont be in a rush to get one. Have lots of female friends first and learn how to relax around them and have fun.

Money is cool but is not always necessary to get someone to like you or love you.
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2012
kodewrita: AustinDark, I might be wrong but it seems you are an introvert by nature. I'll advice you get yourself involved in lots of exciting activities. Hiking with friends, soccer, church etc. Anything that involves lots of strangers and people. That seems to be the easiest way to get what you want. Besides, it would help calm you down and relax your mind.

Dont be in a rush to get one. Have lots of female friends first and learn how to relax around them and have fun.

Money is cool but is not always necessary to get someone to like you or love you.
i am presently a final year student in uniben, i ve some friends but honestly i dont hang out dat much wit pple.
tanx i will adjust myself little
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2012
slimyem:
My my my...
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2012
LesbianBoy: @Op you dont need a girlfriend now. Go and hustle hard before u start looking for a girlfriend! Because u need money to sustain a relationship!
**singin...when the money goes, will the honey stay/when the gray skies replace the sunny days?hey hey hey**
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austinodark(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Austindark,u make me laugh,we go see for class
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by koozy(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2012
Kodewrita is right. Please don't have in your head that you have to have money to find love. This is becoming the culture in Nigeria (yes NIGERIA - I'm not Nigeria bashing, just telling the truth). I would like to believe there are genuine women around still. Get out there and meet people. Make friends and you will find someone who likes you for who you are not what you have. Chase your personal ambitions as you see fit but don't let your finance hinder you. Someone who eventually loves would help you in pursuing your dreams. If u wanna attract someone with what u have, if for some reason u don't have anymore, u think they'll stay. Or if she finds someone who has more. So just live life and be yourself
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2012
Austinodark: Austindark,u make me laugh,we go see for class

i understand
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2012
koozy: Kodewrita is right. Please don't have in your head that you have to have money to find love. This is becoming the culture in Nigeria (yes NIGERIA - I'm not Nigeria bashing, just telling the truth). I would like to believe there are genuine women around still. Get out there and meet people. Make friends and you will find someone who likes you for who you are not what you have. Chase your personal ambitions as you see fit but don't let your finance hinder you. Someone who eventually loves would help you in pursuing your dreams. If u wanna attract someone with what u have, if for some reason u don't have anymore, u think they'll stay. Or if she finds someone who has more. So just live life and be yourself
i appreciate dude. keep up d good work
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2012
austinodark where re u?
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by bestofthisyear(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2012
I beg no try am
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Austindark: austinodark where re u?
I can see why you need a babe. Attention seeker
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Austinodark: Austindark, u make me laugh,we go see for class
Why are you making yourself laugh?

Austindark: i understand
Why are you 'understanding' yourself?

Austindark: austinodark where re u?
Why are you looking for yourself?

Orishirishi.
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I can see why you need a babe. Attention seeker
watever
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2012
pro01:
Why are you making yourself laugh?

Why are you 'understanding' yourself?

Why are you looking for yourself?

Orishirishi.
how would you feel if you get to undastand dat we re not d same persons
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austinodark(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2012
He is my friend in Uniben final year Biochemistry,I gave him my first handle to use before I opened this one.
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2012
Austinodark: He is my friend in Uniben final year Biochemistry,I gave him my first handle to use before I opened this one.
pro1 and mynd hope you can read dis. mtcheeew
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Mynd44: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII:

Yeah, dude said he never had a girlfriend before

Plus he said

He was standing around with a group of guys discussing skin tones of other men....

This Man is a torch wielding Flaming Phag....i don't understand why he persist on hiding in the closet playing games

It is obvious the Op Likes men more than women..

There ain't nothing wrong with being gay bro..@Tha Op

..Come on out of that Hot Az Closet.

You never had a girlfriend before...

you feel feminine emotions such as "being lonely"

and you sit around with groups of guys discussing who looks better out of dark guys and light guys...

How much more evidence does the Op Need to realize he is a Homosesual?
He should just admit his sesuality and everybody will get off his back
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII:

Yeah, dude said he never had a girlfriend before

Plus he said

He was standing around with a group of guys discussing skin tones of other men....

This Man is a torch wielding Flaming Phag....i don't understand why he persist on hiding in the closet playing games

It is obvious the Op Likes men more than women..

There ain't nothing wrong with being gay bro..@Tha Op

..Come on out of that Hot Az Closet.

You never had a girlfriend before...

you feel feminine emotions such as "being lonely"

and you sit around with groups of guys discussing who looks better out of dark guys and light guys...

How much more evidence does the Op Need to realize he is a Homosesual?
oh my goodness! so u know all these abt hommosesuals where could u have learnt it if u are not one
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
He must still be at tha point where he still believes he's "confused".....

His Masculinity is in a dispute with his Inevitable Actuality.

He Desires and Gravitates towards This... 3=============D

Not This [8]

...Clearly....
i ve written sumtin for u in my other thread. go get sum sense from it. still a recommendation
Re: Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant by Austindark(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
He should just admit his sesuality and everybody will get off his back
i no is nt ur nature to tink straight cos of ur wick3d heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.