Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace (23241 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by tunapawizzy: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
blink182: If you really think you are bold, go spill this sh. It in benin and watch yourself get burnt to death in broad daylight with the police standing by.
With police standing by O boi una badt gan o...I dey fear ds bini men from tym...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Arosa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is disrespectful to the Bini people and to the Oba, why did they not advice GEJ about the traditions of the Bini people. there are times when the Oba has to be on his own. if you see Oba at such time, God help you. lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by alahamad(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
@Billyonaire:....u sure have a way of pissing somone/people off on a daily basis...

I'm not from Benin but respect is reciprocal nd I really won't be smilling wif u if u insult my EMIR.

For God sake continue with your "pro pdp" job but apologize to those you hurt by insulting their king nd let their be peace.....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2012
stpat1:

The Imbe is just looking for cheap attention jare. I no get time for mumu jokes.
He's talking abt generating 1 watt as if he knows even the simplest method to generate electricity.
Pple that think they know all meanwhile but know nothing.
FYI Respect is EARNED and not attached to an Office. If GEJ is not d president who will even knw him, when he was deputy Gov and even till he was Gov sef Nobody knew him, so because he's now a President ppl should run from pillar to post to welcome him abi? Epka
Speak English my friend....can you repeat that in English ?
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by sallybonne(f): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2012
The oba of benin is jst same jst as we have the ooni of ife. Their roles abi thrones are more than them, they are respected, some places feared and some even view dem as mini gods, dt being said GEJ was nt rejected ppl pls read d full story and he proceeded alone in d inner chambers 2 see the oba. And yeah he can decide 2 nt see d presido after all who is he, if d oba can remove d tiltle of d esama of benin 4 being disrespectful and he had 2 stylishly plead 4 it who come b GEJ. d president can b changed bt nt d oba it is like a heriditary role till u die, and d lack of respect u guys have 4 d monarchs and royals in dis country is alarming bt if dey give u guys visa 2 run 2 london and shake d queen som of u will suck her hand.anyways since he did nt refuse 2 see d president cos of wateva traditional stuff he was doing bt atleast called him inner dts wat we shd b commenting on wat was GEJ doing inside instead of posting on half baked news
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2012
al-ahamad:
@Billyonaire:....u sure have a way of pissing somone/people off on a daily basis...

I'm not from Benin but respect is reciprocal nd I really won't be smilling wif u if u insult my EMIR.

For God sake continue with your "pro pdp" job but apologize to those you hurt by insulting their king nd let their be peace.....
I am respectably sorry for insulting the god of the lands and seas......mere mortals are being worshiped by half educated nincompoops....Americans will learn from you guys....its what keeps this country backwards....King my yansh....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2012
In order to be truly happy & realize the full potential of ur life, u must always try to move toward enlightenment.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Arosa(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I am respectably sorry for insulting the god of the lands and seas......mere mortals are being worshiped by half educated nincompoops....Americans will learn from you guys....its what keeps this country backwards....King my yansh....

STFU foool.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by sallybonne(f): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2012
al-ahamad:

Pls tell dem abi him
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Arosa:

STFU foool.
I am Oba of my kindred o. Do not insult an Oba....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Arosa(m): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I am Oba of my kindred o. Do not insult an Oba....

Good for you, but you are not the Oba of Bini.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2012
Did you guyz notice that I successfully derailed the thread.........thats how easy it is to take people from focus....fanatical OP, may your lie lie thread RIP. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by maigaskiya1: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2012
scopusng: Jonathan was in Edo State to campaign for the PDP gubernatorial candidate but the Oba of Bini did not welcome him in his palace.

Why? Because he was doing something that does not allow anybody to see him.

Source: EBS AIT and ITV all reported the news. Lol

na 4ur papa house dm welcm am.idiot,stupid post frm a lieng bastard
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by etchel(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Oba of Bini for God's sake......Is that a name of a native doctor ?...just axing..
Who are you if i may also ask. Run ur mouth lyk Dame on Heat. I guess u dnt hav an iota of respect frm ur origin. Grow up and stop being a kid.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Isolate yourself for a moment every day, preferably in your Sanctum, and send thoughts of love, harmony, and health towards humanity as a whole, particularly towards all those who suffer physically or mentally. Ask God to assist them on all planes and to preserve them as much as possible from the ordeals of Life
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Did you guyz notice that I successfully derailed the thread.........thats how easy it is to take people from focus....fanatical OP, may your lie lie thread RIP. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland is of little importance in the scheme of things. Derailing the thread won't change the message the Oba sent to the president.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by sallybonne(f): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I am respectably sorry for insulting the god of the lands and seas......mere mortals are being worshiped by half educated nincompoops....Americans will learn from you guys....its what keeps this country backwards....King my yansh....

Even ur so called american president wen he won his election and was on tour he went to see d queen wit his family, cutseyed to her and shool hands they have respect, its jst africans like u dt are trying 2 b unafrican and trying 2 b like ppl u tink lack respect meanwhile they do. @ billionaire howeva it is spelt I have seen u give serious and sensible comments on topics and threads I silently follow, am surprised tho abi is somebody impersonating u, if ur a pro PDP does nt mean u shd throw values to d wind
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2012
sally bonne:

Even ur so called american president wen he won his election and was on tour he went to see d queen wit his family, cutseyed to her and shool hands they have respect, its jst africans like u dt are trying 2 b unafrican and trying 2 b like ppl u tink lack respect meanwhile they do. @ billionaire howeva it is spelt I have seen u give serious and sensible comments on topics and threads I silently follow, am surprised tho abi is somebody impersonating u, if ur a pro PDP does nt mean u shd throw values to d wind
I know what am doing.....am derailing the misleading thread.....and am succeeding,.....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Arosa(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2012
blink182: Nairaland is of little importance in the scheme of things. Derailing the thread won't change the message the Oba sent to the president.

The Oba did not intend to disrespect the president. what is your point?
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2012
The same people who beg me to respect an anointed Oba....disrespects a democratically elected President...
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2012
Arosa:

The Oba did not intend to disrespect the president. what is your point?
And what is your own point, are you a palace chief? If not for wisdom the Oba applies, he would have publicly declared support for Oshiomole.

When PDP asked him to pray for their success at the polls, he prayed that the best man wins. And we all know who the best man is.

I really pity edo people if they give pdp a chance to return because they will abandon all Oshiomole couldn't complete claiming they are not viable projects.

EDO PEOPLE SHINE YOUR EYES.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2012
Bleep
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by sallybonne(f): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I know what am doing.....am derailing the misleading thread.....and am succeeding,.....

Ur hilarious o, derail d poster who Posted d thread den, if u wana derail anyone. Gosh u funny gan! So ur own nw na 2 derail thread, haba billyonaire
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Arosa(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2012
blink182: And what is your own point, are you a palace chief?

I'am not a palace chief but I know the bini tradition very well.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by EPOMA(m): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Oba of Bini for God's sake......Is that a name of a native doctor ?...just axing..
ask even the white man and they will tell you, this what happen when kids don't know their history
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2012
Reno Omokri insults the Oba of Benin. Omo N'oba Nedo Uku Akpolokpolo. SHAME.

-Shakes head-
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2012
Arosa:

I'am not a palace chief but I know the bini tradition very well.
So tell me what the tradition says about this.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by brownlord: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2012

Now idiot, i dont know where you are from...but thank your star things has changed, if it where to be when the bini monarch perform all the rituals just like his fore fathers, your death wont exceed 24 hours...fact, now if you must know u can ask from anyone, no one gossip the Oba, its instant death nor even insult him, a gov. once tried and knows what happen within 24 hours, i know you are dumb, but you should ask what happened btw the binis and britain that led to the demise of Oba ovaramen, watch your tongue, bastard

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by mager: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2012
Oba 4 him pocket
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Jboy66(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2012
Ooo oba Erediauwa u r 2 quiet....if it was O Akenzua some idiots would nt said wot dey r saying nw and gone free...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice / Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Is 58 Years Old Not 55, Graduated At 21 / Shiites And Police Clash At Federal Secretariat Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.