Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace (23240 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by sdbaba: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Achimedis1: wu is oba make im go seatdown we no no him

May be you dont as you claim or do but want to feign ignorance... that's your choice. the fact of the matter is that GEJ proceeded first to see him before attending to the retardeen campaign he came to do in Edo signifying the fact that even the President recognises the Oba's importance. Nobody needs you to know him cos he wont even give you 1 second audience and I'm sure GEJ is yet to come and visit your village head as you call the Great Oba of Benin
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Htown64(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
jude33084: I don't think that is true. He is the president of Nigeria and can see whoever he like.
here goes another arrogant one like Mr President!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Htown64(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats my Business with Oba of Bini, or benin....in which democracy have you seen a President visiting every little communal head when he visits a state...answer me...now...
corn head wake up from your slumber. Democracy or no democracy our traditional rulers are more respected than your retarded presido!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by scopusng(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ovonramwen Nogbaisi
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by brownlord: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Alxmyr: Funny enough the Oba has history of not being able to manage people with influence and affluence in his domain.
The first was Esama of Bini, Chief Igbinedion, he has issue with Oyegun when he was governor, he has always has issue with many.
Soon, issues will start arising from his new found love with Oshiomole.
Then we will all be here to make our comment.

Lastly, even Oshiomole was at the airport to welcome Mr. President. And it is unfortunately that the Oba will choose to make his point or displeasure on partisan politics. GEJ has done more for Benin than even Oshiomole with the renovation of Benin-Lagos road. The Oba should have be more diplomatic.

For this open display of disrespect for constituted authority, Oba got it all wrong.

Oba a to pe!

just read your post and see how stupid you are, a king having issue with his subject, the king never had issue with esama, but rather sanction him, and for the president, he had something doing which means he cannot see any body but you where blind to see that they later said he went to his inner chamber to see him

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
brownlord:

very good, spiritual head that would die in a crash?, i bet you the day an Oba of bini, would die in a crash then the leadership of benin can be contested by a commoner like your emir...bastard, the emir and Oba of benin are not in the same category...fact, and what my business if he is the God of moslem, group of animals parading themselves as religion worshippers
everybody is subjected to death.get dat.what meaningful impact has that b.as.tardly retarded king of urs made on his mumu followers.goat.instead he's busy doin juju everyday..mumu king,mumu followers
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Beaf: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
I believe we should all be very careful with our utterances, especially for my Edo brothers. A very grave error was made when the Oba decided to see GEJ in camera, because the Oba is involved in politics. Now, the event is being used by non-Edo ACN members in a way the Oba would never have dreamt; has anyone read the incendiary articles in OsunDefender or http://www.olufamous.com/? They actually used the word, "disgraced." When you challenge authority to such a degree, there can be only one winner. Bye bye Oshiomole. cool

I am sure the Oba will tender explanations by tomorrow, but its likely too late. Traditional rulers should be politically neutral.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by otokx(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
The OBA has a right to see GEJ in camera; dunno why a big issue is being made out of this.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by dele5057: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
In d nigeria we hav just 1 Oba of Bini and well respected d moment u realise dat d batter 4 u..
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Musiwa2: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
G
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by ceah(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
Beaf: I believe we should all be very careful with our utterances, especially for my Edo brothers. A very grave error was made when the Oba decided to see GEJ in camera, because the Oba is involved in politics. Now, the event is being used by non-Edo ACN members in a way the Oba would never have dreamt; has anyone read the incendiary articles in OsunDefender or http://www.olufamous.com/? They actually used the word, "disgraced." When you challenge authority to such a degree, there can be only one winner. Bye bye Oshiomole. cool

I am sure the Oba will tender explanations by tomorrow, but its likely too late. Traditional rulers should be politically neutral.

Uncle Reno Beaf Omkri...you don't have a life...you even work on Sunday and still at work at 6pm with over 40 laptops...I pity your life ooooo
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by jason123: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
Beaf: I believe we should all be very careful with our utterances, especially for my Edo brothers. A very grave error was made when the Oba decided to see GEJ in camera, because the Oba is involved in politics. Now, the event is being used by non-Edo ACN members in a way the Oba would never have dreamt; has anyone read the incendiary articles in OsunDefender or http://www.olufamous.com/? They actually used the word, "disgraced." When you challenge authority to such a degree, there can be only one winner. Bye bye Oshiomole. cool

Smh! Bye bye ko, goodbye ni! Na for ur eye oshomiole go win! Let's wait till d 14th!
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
Yomieluv: everybody is subjected to death.get dat.what meaningful impact has that b.as.tardly retarded king of urs made on his mumu followers.goat.instead he's busy doin juju everyday..mumu king,mumu followers

Everybody is subject to death i agree but the way and manner a person dies matters alot..an oba of bini can neva die in a plane crash just like a common such as the emir and sultan.my OBA can never be compared wit ur so-called sultan dat used him money to buy the ticket of d flight dat sent him to his early GRAVE..those emirs and sultans dat are sponsoring the boko haram boys,.. God go soon punish una..OBA MWEN GHATOR KPERE:...ISE
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by BENZINA(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2012

Yeah,like a big mistake but i asure you it was all well planned.It got blewed on the face of the palace.In the"The Godfather" story the son of the Don Conleone,Sunny, paid for his blunder. So also was Malom X,when his Nation of Islam attacked Pres. J.F.Kennedy.But,in the case of the Oba of Benin, lets wait and see.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
As for dose bunch of idiots comparing the Oba of benin to the emir and sultan, i want u guys to knw dat if d emirs and sultan were wise, they would have called the boko haram boys to order...but No, dey are kipin dumped..the nxt bomb target of the boko harm will be at the palace of the emir of kano( his miserable bedroom in particular) and he is going to roast like a ROASTED CHICKEN after which he will be buried THE SAME DAY WITH A MAT OF N150.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
Uncivilised people often take one's gentleness and modesty as a sign of weakness. Sometimes I wonder whether President Jonathan realises how much power he has at his disposal - particularly in a Third World 'democracy' like Nigeria's.

I can imagine the Oba of Benin trying such nonsense with a President Olusegun Obasanjo. He would be deposed in a matter of days. . .and arrested by the EFCC for 'money laundering', and while dealing with that the SSS would be on his case for 'sedition'. . .lol.

I swear to God most Nigerians are animals and they deserve to be treated as such. When you're modest and humble, they look down on you and 'use you to shine' as they say in the local parlance. They prefer to be dealt with an iron hand and strong arm. Nonsense.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
pro01: Uncivilised people often take one's gentleness and modesty as a sign of weakness. Sometimes I wonder whether President Jonathan realises how much power he has at his disposal - particularly in a Third World 'democracy' like Nigeria's.

I can imagine the Oba of Benin trying such nonsense with a President Olusegun Obasanjo. He would be deposed in a matter of days. . .and arrested by the EFCC for 'money laundering', and while dealing with that the SSS would be on his case for 'sedition'. . .lol.

I swear to God most Nigerians are animals and they deserve to be treated as such. When you're modest and humble, they look down on you and 'use you to shine' as they say in the local parlance. They prefer to be dealt with an iron hand and strong arm. Nonsense.

Your argument is senseless.. Dis shows dats u are a biiiiiiiiiiiggggggg Foooooooool.try part 2 abeg.your comment is the worst in the trend so far..i sugest u go and hug a high tension wire..idiot

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Beaf: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
Osahon7:

Your argument is senseless.. Dis shows dats u are a biiiiiiiiiiiggggggg Foooooooool.try part 2 abeg.your comment is the worst in the trend so far..i sugest u go and hug a high tension wire..idiot

What he said is the plain truth.
GEJ has his own quiet style which is equally as deadly (if not more deadly), ask Farouk. Lol!

The funny part of all this is that Oshiomole is a staunch GEJ fan.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Ufeolorun(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
This is an unacceptable disrespect for the office and it's the fault of this occupant. That picture is definitely a cheap shot.
There are other ways of making political statement other than outrightly taking advantage of courtesy gesture,that should be left to political strategist and activists.
He won't try this with Baba for sure

I hope this is just a spin by the politicians sha
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by viccipedia: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Oba of Bini for God's sake......Is that a name of a native doctor ?...just axing..

will u shut up your dirty mouth who is GEJ compared to oba of benin
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by PhysicsQED(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Reading through this thread convinces me that a lot of Nigerians are just daft and can't see beyond ethnicity.

There is no controversy here whatsoever but the bias of some people keeps them from seeing that.

GEJ went to the palace and he met with the Oba of Benin privately after the Oba was ready to receive him. That's what happened.

Ufeolorun:
He won't try this with Baba for sure

"Baba" is nothing.

pro01: Uncivilised people often take one's gentleness and modesty as a sign of weakness. Sometimes I wonder whether President Jonathan realises how much power he has at his disposal - particularly in a Third World 'democracy' like Nigeria's.

What's wrong with you people?

Did the Oba of Benin invite GEJ there? No.

Did they have some prior agreement to do a photo-op and you just happen to be the only person that knows about it?

What's uncivilized about someone, who apart from being a well respected monarch, is also old enough to be GEJ's father, keeping him waiting before meeting him privately?

What a fvcking dumbass. Funny that you think that anyone can "use GEJ to shine" by keeping him waiting. Is GEJ the standard by which clout is measured nowadays? grin

And lol @ thinking the Oba of Benin can be "deposed" by a president. Where do you clowns get this sh1t from?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Maybe jonathan didnt send ghana-must-go to the oba before the visit,so oba come dey form activity for inside his inner shrine.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Maybe jonathan didnt send ghana-must-go to the oba before the visit,so oba come dey form activity for inside his inner shrine.

Kilo ma n se e gan? lol
Wahala e is on the high maintenance side.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by PhysicsQED(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2012
Where is that loser pro01?

I just looked at your profile. Dude you're an ugly motherfvcker. You look like a fvcking turtle with shades on. No wonder you're so angry.grin grin Life dealt with your face so now you come online to lash out at others over things you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Musiwa2: 2:02am On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Musiwa2: 2:26am On Jul 02, 2012
F
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by tpia5: 2:33am On Jul 02, 2012
jude33084:

undecided obviously you r from the west.

i hope your oblongata is in a correct place today?

care to introduce yourself?

who you be?
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Beaf: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2012
Musiwa2: that is the picture of the ooni of ife in london because they are reading it in nigeria, because nigeria will have problem. because him and the oba of benin know I am telling the truth.. i do have royal blood. i am not 419 who claim he does.. even my family have been rulling a portion of nigeria for many century...

This is true! Baba ke! Alagbara! 'won fi ku she re!
Lead the Western Niger to Benin Republic jare! Nutin de happen! cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by tpia5: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2012
^stop stalking this guy for goodness sake.

did he say he's gaay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga / How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.