Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace (23247 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by amosy007: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Oba of Bini for God's sake......Is that a name of a native doctor ?...just axing..

StFu
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2012
brownlord:

Now idiot, i dont know where you are from...but thank your star things has changed, if it where to be when the bini monarch perform all the rituals just like his fore fathers, your death wont exceed 24 hours...fact, now if you must know u can ask from anyone, no one gossip the Oba, its instant death nor even insult him, a gov. once tried and knows what happen within 24 hours, i know you are dumb, but you should ask what happened btw the binis and britain that led to the demise of Oba ovaramen, watch your tongue, bastard
This is funny.....people still believe this shtt
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by munaco: 12:41am On Jul 01, 2012
WHAT A SHAME. THE PRESIDENT HAVE NO WORK TO ATTEND NA TO GO FIGHT FOR ELECTION FOR BINI HIM KNOW.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by amosy007: 12:43am On Jul 01, 2012
stpat1:

You have to be very careful when uttering blasphemous tantrums to avert generational curses on your lineage.
Jonathan was not welcome cos he was in the state to derail the good works of the comrade and plunge the state back into doldrums and poverty which is what PDP stands for. Poverty to D People.
Long live the incorruptible Omo N'Oba
don't mind that fooll
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2012
munaco: WHAT A SHAME. THE PRESIDENT HAVE NO WORK TO ATTEND NA TO GO FIGHT FOR ELECTION FOR BINI HIM KNOW.
Thats how the mighty has fallen.....that campaign is meant for his vice....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 01, 2012
amosy007: don't mind that fooll
shaarraaaaap, stop believing bullcrap.....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2012
LeoMax: This is funny.....people still believe this shtt
Dude go and tempt the shtt and see if modern medicine can explain the cause of your demise.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by amosy007: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2012
abiodunni: benin kingdom is known for asewo business all over europe north africa and america.

Thunder fire ur mouth
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by brownlord: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2012
LeoMax: This is funny.....people still believe this shtt

that is the problem, what will make you not believe this shit civilization right? you really a bastard, you have forgotten that the civilisation you talking here is a whites man tradition, i know you are too dumb, come to think of it, when we are getting married, we do traditional and white wedding, the white wedding you do belongs to who?, the world has advance no doubt but i tell you, the Oba has been really too quiet because he too have accepted civilisation but i dont think his successor would, if it where to be the erra, when human sacrifice are still offered, when you call the name, he hears from the palace, mind you he cant be like the sultan that would die in a crash or bicycle accident...fact
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Knight2(m): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2012
iLik my oba 4 dis... go omo n oba.. no dose u... Am EFCC Edo Finest Clever and Cute.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2012
brownlord:

that is the problem, what will make you not believe this shit civilization right? you really a bastard, you have forgotten that the civilisation you talking here is a whites man tradition, i know you are too dumb, come to think of it, when we are getting married, we do traditional and white wedding, the white wedding you do belongs to who?, the world has advance no doubt but i tell you, the Oba has been really too quiet because he too have accepted civilisation but i dont think his successor would, if it where to be the erra, when human sacrifice are still offered, when you call the name, he hears from the palace, mind you he cant be like the sultan that would die in a crash or bicycle accident...fact
Keep quiet, half-baked slowpoke...
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by brownlord: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2012
LeoMax: Keep quiet, half-baked slowpoke...

may you walk and jam Catastrophe
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by luv2talk(m): 1:23am On Jul 01, 2012
Beaf: Rewind...

Desperation!
Anti-GEJ's, una de lie wella sha o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt][/size]

http://247ureports.com/oba-shuns-airhiavbere-as-president-visits/
Bros..I hail ooooh, But you no dey CLOSE from Work...Haba!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by manny4life(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2012
brownlord:

Now idiot, i dont know where you are from...but thank your star things has changed, if it where to be when the bini monarch perform all the rituals just like his fore fathers, your death wont exceed 24 hours...fact, now if you must know u can ask from anyone, no one gossip the Oba, its instant death nor even insult him, a gov. once tried and knows what happen within 24 hours, i know you are dumb, but you should ask what happened btw the binis and britain that led to the demise of Oba ovaramen, watch your tongue, bastard

If you believe this stuff you just wrote, then this is the reason why Nigeria can't move forward. While the Oba needs to be respected and the Oba needs to reciprocate as well, but Oba performing ritual, is his ritual greater than GOD? undecided undecided undecided

If Oba's ritual is greater than God in the Bible, then Oba's ritual will work, but if not, since there's GOD and in the Bible, GOD commanded spiritual work on fellows like this, his ritual won't work. By the time a team of prayer groups declare 7-days fire and brimstone prayer on his rituals, his rituals will bow.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Oba of Bini for God's sake......Is that a name of a native doctor ?...just axing..

God punish that your mouth there..
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by MrUmaRu(m): 1:57am On Jul 01, 2012
If na true, oba bini na animal.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 01, 2012
Kenneth205:

Y0U ARE INSAME 4 DAT QUESTN...
thank God u said "Insame",and not Insane.i bliv that in order of hierachy,the President is above the Obas,am i wrong?
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by MrUmaRu(m): 2:09am On Jul 01, 2012
Yomieluv: thank God u said "Insame",and not Insane.i bliv that in order of hierachy,the President is above the Obas,am i wrong?
. No my broda. U no wrong.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by bokohalal(m): 4:02am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: The same people who beg me to respect an [b]anointed [/b]Oba....disrespects a democratically elected President...

Learn,boy,learn.

And instead of successfully derailing the thread,you have instead successfully alienated more Binis from the PDP.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by solobanty: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2012
why won't he be snobed when he was suppose to concentrate on national issues that concerns nigeria instead of political campaign,
until we as nigerians starts voting for people with integrity instead of party i never see a better nigeria......
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by malc619(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I know what am doing.....am derailing the misleading thread.....and am succeeding,.....

I agree.....
Apart from derailing the thread you've also successfully identified ur PAYMASTERS.....
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by malc619(m): 5:27am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I know what am doing.....am derailing the misleading thread.....and am succeeding,.....

I agree.....
Apart from derailing the thread you've also successfully identified ur PAYMASTERS.....

....Please tell ur Boss that the Edo People have learnt their lesson and will not vote PDP. Even the Oba hates The "Killer Party".

If you were in Edo state when d "Nest of Killers/Godfathers" held sway, you'd understand y no sane Edo person will vote for PDP...
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by TrustZee(m): 5:51am On Jul 01, 2012
I begin 2 w0nder at times if u guyz kant d0 with0ut insulting each oda over a t0pic in nairaland!...imagine rains of abuse/insults falling down on people..plz guyz,take it easy 0n ur fellow man
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Eduvine(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2012
i gues u missed ur social studies lesson in primary school. But u can ask any young lad in ur vicinity to put u tru.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2012
Mr UmaRu: . No my broda. U no wrong.
then the oba should consider himself priviledged to be visited by the president of the most populous black nation...OBA Of benin my A.s.s....oba benin ko,oba togo ni..wetin the oba dey feel like sef?.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by jamace(m): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2012
grin
why answering that guy, he is one of the 30 laptops in Abuja El-rufai was refering to

LWKMD grin

Beware of the "30 laptops in Abuja" o.grin
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by drpompay(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2012

The child who 4gets his root, will surely get his ass burnt. So pls pdp bigots like u should beware
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by kennytidistar(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2012
nothing wey jonathan enemy no go form imaging who no like to see the president? even mad man will want to see the president.
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by GudluckIBB(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2012

You are a big fool for refering to my Oba in such a manner.are u ok!if u don't know how to talk ,can't you shut your dirty mouth?If I hear anything from you again on this issue.I will throw you what will make you to be bed wetting for the rest of your life.
Better be guilded
Re: Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace by gbadexy(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2012
jude33084: I don't think that is true. He is the president of Nigeria and can see whoever he like.
You mean the president can summon anybody he likes? He cannot see me if I don't want him to, but he can use the position of office to summon me in an official capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.