Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23732 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kunlekunle: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
real_Berni: @kunlekunle,

since you have failed for the 4th time now to produce one country that practice democracy without encountering problem,you have confirm it below in your own last statement here;

you see, the greatest problem in nigeria is that people believed in PRODUCT and not PROCESS,their mind has been tuned that things can turn overnight like U.S and other developed country(as a 'product') without 'process', a common example is Ghana here, they are passing through their own problem and they are beggining to start reaping the dividends, because they cooperated and tackle their problem effectively. unfortunately you can hear from the news yesterday even recently of nigerians relocating to ghana,isn'nt that a shame? instead of facing the early problems normally encountered in democratic government they choose to run to ghana to enjoy ghana's riping dividends 'product'.

this is not party party PDP,ACN,ANPP etc affair,its a generalised curruption in average nigerians,most of our problem are man-made expecially boko-haram, during IBB it was a time bomb,and buhari it was kidnappings and inflation, to hell with political parties,if you think you can tie our problem to political parties,then you are a joker, with small brain,and all you know is chop-i-chop, and maybe because your party is not winning then no free money for you to eat.cant you even see that you cannot sustain your claims!

its a shame to have unimformed people like you without nothing to gain from.

just hear yourself below;

if i have to compare PDP with my defination of which you said is same with yours,let me start with yours first;

KUNLEKUNLE;i'll define oligarchy for you.
[size=14pt]govt of the people by the few for the small few.[/size]

Who are the few? and the small few bros? is it few tomato or few onions for the few what-ever?
a primary school pupil will not give this kind of porous defination heading nowhere.

now with half baked education people like you, tell me if you can have any impact constructively in the parliament? when you cannot even give a common defination clearly!

now you are there condeming president jonathan out of ignorance, im not a party man to hell with parties, but i see what i can contribute to the economy.but those of you chop-i chop, 'je-ko-je-nibe' parasites with nothing to contribute,its unfortutunate to even share the same country with you.

i know that you will insult, its a syndrome of illiteracy you can go on, but logically i have exposed you on this page as s'one having nothing offer except that you felt that a political party has blocked your free party national cake sharing. he he heeeee, i laugh in yoruba.

i rest my case,you are not worth my time.excuse me!

if i were to insult i would have insulted you a long time ago.
its not my culture to act like that, however you hurt on this issue we are both looking for ways out for nigeria. What you dont understand is the basic principle of politics and democracy.
we all voted GEJ into the office (govt of the people)
of the few (elites, Abujacrats and the asocrat)
very small few (pdp)
hope you understand me now.
think what you are thought or you read.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by collins123(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
and the score is still....

[size=20pt]1 - 1[/size]
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by leon25aug: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

Femi, Gani, Soyinka are brilliant... Bakare is a fool and you are a bigot.
Beaf: now i knw u'v got such a lump fat cancer of d brain..u don't reason well,u talk shit.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by leon25aug: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

Femi, Gani, Soyinka are brilliant... Bakare is a fool and you are a bigot.
Beaf: now i knw u'v got such a lump fat cancer of d brain..u don't reason well,u talk sh*t.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by montili(f): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2012
Gboliwe: If I were a member of his church, i'll be so disappointed in him. I come to church to get encouraged and sharpened with the word of God but sunday after sunday he feeds me hatred for a government that the bible says i should pray for. He lost an election, he shouldnt be that bitter, 2015 isnt too far even though i wont vote for him then too.
He should organise a politics gathering for his members and feed them his BS but on sundays, he should respect God and feed or attempt to feed my hungry soul

Well said jare. No matter his hatred for the government, he belittles himself in front of the congregation spreading hatred round the church for those who cares to listen though. He already failed by merging religion with politics when he contested. I guess his just preaching what he practices. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by godjb(f): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2012
I have been able to read most of the comments from nairalander, i am surprised that some people don't appreciate a notable pastor like Bakare. this invariably showed that majority of the people here are not real followers of the scripture. in the scripture Real men of God don't waste time to condemn what was wrong, because they see it as injustice to put policies that will inflict humans. but i have always tell my close associates that Government is melt to punish the people, give the people laws that subject them to slavery and lack. those that resist such laws are called rebels. Because of such injustices, there were much bloodshed in the land, less value for live and atrocities.
For this, a time will come when there will be a social crusader,who will oppose every authority not recognized by God and will be rebellious to every power that does not recognize that "every human are born to survive and enjoy their little days of living".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by APCHaram: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Bastard
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by lastmessenger: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Internet is good because it keeps all your bullshit intact for people to refer to. Now where is the fiery preacher? He has lost his voice because a dictator is in charge. Let him talk and let's see what becomes of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Babalegba(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
lastmessenger:
Internet is good because it keeps all your bullshit intact for people to refer to. Now where is the fiery preacher? He has lost his voice because a dictator is in charge. Let him talk and let's see what becomes of him.
What's your point. The preacher was right, pdp looted the economy into Oblivion but buhari is also no saint.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by lastmessenger: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Babalegba:
What's your point. The preacher was right, pdp looted the economy into Oblivion but buhari is also no saint.
I only want him to be a vocal as he was in the past and let's see what will become of him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Babalegba(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
lastmessenger:
I only want him to be a vocal as he was in the past and let's see what will become of him.
Well in that case the Mugabe quote that there is freedom of speech but there is no guarantee of freedom after speech comes into the equation

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Bashir Ahmad For Celebrating "Buharism" As A Political Term / Orlu: The Untold Story / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.