Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23757 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by adonisyung(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2012
What is æ pastor doing with politics anyway.....mtcheww instead of him to concentrate on teaching his church members on how to do the right tin.....nawa o
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by ayox2003: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

This is an example false prophesy:

[size=2pt]The coming Together of the Sons of Turmoil[/size]
Now showing in all cinema's. Doh!

- Gen. Buhari

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

https://www.nairaland.com/597949/now-cinema-near-sons-turmoil

What did Tunde Bakare do next, after claiming to have heard from the Spirit of God? He joined Buhari's political camp! shocked
[size=4pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and a demon.[/size]
cool

Inasmuch as he said all those things against Buhari and later pitched his tent with him does not make him fake. It does not make him less than the Bakare I've known during the military era.
Check this man profile and tell me if you can see any dent on his reputation.

You guys working with GEJ and have refused to say the truth will not last beyond 2015. Senses are keener now.

Frawzey
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2012
^
Again:

The coming Together of the Sons of Turmoil

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,"

- Gen. Buhari

Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither [size=14pt]Buhari [/size] nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. [size=14pt]Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace[/size]."

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

What did Tunde Bakare do next, after claiming to have heard from the Spirit of God? He joined Buhari's political camp! shocked
[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and a demon.[/size]
cool

Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

- Tunde Bakare

What did Tunde Bakare do after this? He joined Buhari!
Is he not mocking the Spirit of God?

The man is a false prophet who steals from the poor and weak.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by erniok(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Now I understand Nigerians beta. I guess these were similar responses Elijah was getting from the Israelites when he was criticizing Ahab and Jezebel.

Anyway, I personally fell he went to far with his criticism. He can be accused of treason against Jonathan govt. What does he mean by Sept will usher in a new dawn. Is there coup looming?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tpapi: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2012
ayox2003:

What makes him fake? He held a rally for GEJ to be installed as the president when Yar Adua was ill.

Rejected the 50,000dollars transport fare bribe from the same GEJ.

How does this make him fake?

Any allegations against him till now?

Honestly, Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. Naive set of people!

While other pastors are changing wives and buying island with billions. Someone is sticking to good governance and you are calling him fake.

I'm sorry to use this word. But Nigerians are Mumu.

Frawzey
be sincere wud he av done all dis if he knew he wud be contestin as d vp under cpc
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by ignis: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2012
peckhamboi: May God Bless Pastor Bakare, the Elijah of our Time.
You are entitled to your wacked opinion...
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2012
erniok: Now I understand Nigerians beta. I guess these were similar responses Elijah was getting from the Israelites when he was criticizing Ahab and Jezebel.

Anyway, I personally fell he went to far with his criticism. He can be accused of treason against Jonathan govt. What does he mean by Sept will usher in a new dawn. Is there coup looming?

Its only a jobless and loser govt that will take this to the lawcourt and expect a verdict. Those SANS that will represent the govt on this case will also be put to shame and ridiculed the same way those govt SANS were during Tinubu's CCB trial.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Clerverly: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2012
Pastor Tunde, In You We Trust. It seems anytime you sneeze the Corrupt Govt headed by GEJ quakes.
Carry go grin[left][/left] grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

The coming Together of the Sons of Turmoil

- Gen. Buhari

- "Pastor" Tunde Bakare

[size=14pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet and a demon.[/size]
cool
There is this wise saying "A river that forgets his source will definitely dry" TUNDE BAKARE MADE GEJ WHAT HE IS TODAY REWIND YOURSELF BACK TO THE DYING DAYS OF FORMER PRESIDENT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NO WHERE TO FOUND AND NOW YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR BENEFACTOR.IF HE HADN'T FOUGHT FOR HIM WILL YOU BE IN THE POSITION YOU ARE TODAY ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Clerverly: Pastor Tunde, In You We Trust. It seems anytime you sneeze the Corrupt Govt headed by GEJ retardeen quakes.
Carry go grin[left][/left] grin

thats the only language they understand. they think everyone will be like that jerry-curl pastor based in warri. iidiots.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Mpetempe(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2012
You Claim To Be Patriotic Whereas, Your Comment Is Negating Love...
Why Not Pray For The Pastor And Stop Calling Names.(Since You Claim To Be A Better Christian
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2012
pro01: What kind of im.be.c.il.es attend these churches with the likes of Bakare as pastors? Someone goes to church to hear the word of God, the Gospel of salvation, only to be fed political bile week in week out? Seriously, many people are lost and can never be saved. How can any sane 'Christian' be caught dead in Bakare's 'church'? The man is a bitter buffoon without ANY iota of credibility or godliness.

I wouldn't waste my tears for these clowns if Boko Haram finishes off the church and its useless pastor and congregation. Nonsense!

It's YOU and many others like you that is deluded, how can someone listen to your supposed word of God on empty stomach? How can you detach yourself from the political situation that affect your life in its totality just because you want to hear the word of God?
Go and read your bible very well and see how prophets like Elijah dealt with Ahab and how Jeremiah death with Zedekiah, we know the likes of you and many more on this site like beaf are paid PDP agents otherwise how can you explain your numerous daily posts if you have a job? Deluded Zombies

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2012
kiyosaki1: There is this wise saying "A river that forgets his source will definitely dry" TUNDE BAKARE MADE GEJ WHAT HE IS TODAY REWIND YOURSELF BACK TO THE DYING DAYS OF FORMER PRESIDENT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NO WHERE TO FOUND AND NOW YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR BENEFACTOR.IF HE HADN'T FOUGHT FOR HIM WILL YOU BE IN THE POSITION YOU ARE TODAY ?

its so pathetic. when the retardeen was busy washing Turai's pants and carefully drinking his kai-kai, bakare was busy making sure the rule of law prevails. he doesnt care who the beneficiary was as long as the right thing was done. he did this not for his selfish interest but simply wants good governance which is still eluding us till date.

i dont even care if bakare is a Pastor or not. what am concerned is what comes out from his mouth, is it the truth or not?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

Keep that bulshiit to yourself and your false prophet.

And dude, please stop replying to my posts, I really don't appreciate those like you who sound like they've had a tragic accident with stup!dity.
chei so beaf is this weak, like father like son they cannot withstand criticism
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by erniok(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2012
Bros demdem, dat Sept will usher in a new dawn na serious weighty statement. He may be invited to explain dat one. Na vision im see or does he know more than we know?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

It's YOU and many others like you that is deluded, how can someone listen to your supposed word of God on empty stomach? How can you detach yourself from the political situation that affect your life in its totality just because you want to hear the word of God?
Go and read your bible very well and see how prophets like Elijah dealt with Ahab and how Jeremiah death with Zedekiah, we know the likes of you and many more on this site like beaf are paid PDP agents otherwise how can you explain your numerous daily posts if you have a job? Deluded Zombies

Is it your family paying me? Fool.
Abeg, keep your stup!dity to Bakare your false prophet, the follower of the baboon and dog.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by ayox2003: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2012
tpapi: be sincere wud he av done all dis if he knew he wud be contestin as d vp under cpc

What if he had collected the bribe and contested under CPC. See, u guys need to have a re-think.

Although down down Jonathan might be harsh but we need people like this in Nigeria, honestly. Nigeria is an extreme case, how do we combat it?

Frawzey.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2012
erniok: Bros demdem, dat Sept will usher in a new dawn na serious weighty statement. He may be invited to explain dat one. Na vision im see or does he know more than we know?

its just like any other statement that is debatable. tell me which one is more weighty, this one or "this election must be a do or die affair"? the speaker of the latter one, what has happened to him so far? abegii, chill out. No shaking.

if the govt feels otherwise, no yawa. lets test it in the law courts.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Detongue: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2012
Bakare is just a bad loser.. I pity is congregation who went to church to get spiritual encouragment ended up been lectured on politics and hw to curse ppl. It is a big shame
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by harryakon: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2012
emmydeep: [color=#000099][/color]
where were u and bakare when the northerners where rulling ? The pastor just came bak from Iran where he was given some billions to distabilize the gudluck government and cause havoc within christians. How many times has he prayd 4d govt? Hes a fake
What ur saying isn't sensible, isn't Nigeria in need of people to speak up and challenge the govt? What is d evidence dat he got money from anywhere to distabilize Nigeria? Elijah is higly respected in d bible and he was also mainly anti-govt...imagine pple of den saying things like what ur saying. I'm nt saying Pst Bakare isn't a fraud or not bt what I'm saying is it is unfounded; your argument that is. Nigeria is a terrible nation and it's difficult to believe people who genuinely have good intentions for Nigeria bt we av to start believing at some point
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2012
We should even add [b]murderer [/b]to Tunde Bakare's false prophet tag. He is caught on the NN24 VP debate video asking voters to go to the polling booth with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other; he also promised a "wild-wild North." We know how many died.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by tunnytox(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

Is it your family paying me? Fool.
Abeg, keep your stup!dity to Bakare your false prophet, the follower of the baboon and dog.

You know within yourself that you are mortgaging the future of your children and generations yet unborn by supporting this corrupt and clueless govt. I don't have time to trade words with you now because I have work to do, especially knowing fully well that NL is your 24/7 office I will not allow you to put sand for my gaari this Monday morning.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem:

its so pathetic. when the retardeen was busy washing Turai's pants and carefully drinking his kai-kai, bakare was busy making sure the rule of law prevails. he doesnt care who the beneficiary was as long as the right thing was done. he did this not for his selfish interest but simply wants good governance which is still eluding us till date.
Tell them. May be beaf they they inside jungle that time with the militants so no be him fault let's get him updated on the recent past happenings so that he will be well inform and respect his benefactor PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE (SAM)Senior Advocates of the Masses.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2012
Let us carry Jesus up and throw Jonathan away. Up, up Jesus; down, down Jonathan,” the pastor proclaimed, warming into his sermon this Sunday.

ROTFLMAO!!! Oh boy!!!

Dow down down!!!

Na which kain demon dey inside GEJ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem:

its just like any other statement that is debatable. tell me which one is more weighty, this one or "this election must be a do or die affair"? the speaker of the latter one, what has happened to him so far? abegii, chill out. No shaking.

It is within the rights of the nations security aparatus do deal with such threats as they please (including sudden justice), should they feel it is more than the mans usual stup!dity and hot air.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: We should even add murderer [/b]to Tunde Bakare's false prophet tag. He is caught on the NN24 VP debate video asking voters to go to the polling booth with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other; he also promised a "wild-wild North." We know how many died.

[b]And for not instructing his security agents to arrest him, interrogate and charge him to court for those deaths the RETARDEEN our president must be sttupid. How can he let this go. till date, no one has been charged to court for those deaths. Those corpers unfortunately died in vain. May their souls haunt our leader.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! Oh boy!!!

Dow down down!!!

Na which kain demon dey inside GEJ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stupidity and dumbness
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by BENZINA(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2012
This pastore has turned a different animal, God would be watching him with anger.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

It is within the rights of the nations security aparatus do deal with such threats as they please (including sudden justice), should they feel it is more than the mans usual stup!dity and hot air.

My friend shut up and get lost. i have already summarised it to this

Demdem:

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem, if you want me to post a slightly modified version of that picture I can o.

Photoshopping no be new thing grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by nagoma(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2012
floxy82: i wonder the kind of sermon such a man of God is giving to his members.filling their hearts with so much hatred.wy was d prayer not held b4 d election so his party cld win?

This is the sermon for the people, a sermon against tyranny. All men and women of God should speak against evil. Bakare should be the CAN President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Need Only 9 Radicals From APC – Opposition / Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.