Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car (3763 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
freecocoa: You dey madt.

Where is it stated that i must have something to say?no be my mouth if i don't want to say anything,what will you do about it?ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,so for that reason,shave a little of your bushy armpit hair,gather the hairs,put them in a risla,roll it up,smoke and then choke into a long lasting coma,morafoker.cheesy
oya clap for yourself. you can type. i wont be drawn into a war of words with you. by the way, the other lady, idowuogbo i think seems to want to show her typing skills too. lets all save it for another day. . .
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38am On Jul 06, 2012
brokoto: oya clap for yourself. you can type. i wont be drawn into a war of words with you. by the way, the other lady, idowuogbo i think seems to want to show her typing skills too. lets all save it for another day. . .
Duh!!!! U b snail walai

Freecocoa=Idowuogbo

Same collabo, same lyrical Werey, Same Owanbe character etc
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Duh!!!! U b snail walai

Freecocoa=Idowuogbo

Same collabo, same lyrical Werey, Same Owanbe character etc
sorry no vex. never knew you had an alter ego on NL. but if i may ask, do you really need to post with one username and reply with the other? or maybe you really are a female version of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. anyway, peace!
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2012
I'd be a fool to accept such a gift. Firstly, I was raised better. Secondly, he probably wants something in return. Whatever it is, I'm not willing to give.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Meeky(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2012
Na ur gf nw,no be ur wife,so u either return d gift,enjoy d gift or leave ur gf.lol
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by spikesC(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2012
ogugua88: I'd be a fool to accept such a gift. Firstly, I was raised better. Secondly, he probably wants something in return. Whatever it is, I'm not willing to give.

Why do ya'll always believe they want something(that thing)

Just asking
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2012
spikes C:

Why do ya'll always believe they want something(that thing)

Just asking
because its 99% true. do you think a guy would just buy a girl he's chyking a car without thinking that he'll eventually reap from that 'investment'?
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2012
spikes C: Why do ya'll always believe they want something(that thing)

Just asking

Do you know of any guy, not including boyfriends, best friends, husbands, etc., that gives a girl a car or something lavish and expensive without wanting something back?
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Goldieluks: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2012
Lord_Reed: Guys how would you react if some guy who has been chyking your girl gives her a car for her birthday?

Ladies if it was you would you accept the gift?

Did you say 'girl friend'?
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by tellwisdom: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2012
I go collect am, sell am, use am drink beer, chop plenty pkomor join angry angry
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by spikesC(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2012
brokoto: because its 99% true. do you think a guy would just buy a girl he's chyking a car without thinking that he'll eventually reap from that 'investment'?

Well u said 99 percent, 1 percent of the whole boys/men is still a tangible minority undecided
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by spikesC(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Do you know of any guy, not including boyfriends, best friends, husbands, etc., that gives a girl a car or something lavish and expensive without wanting something back?

Yes, i do. This is just a stupid way to generalise people. Some call it tribalism when it involves differient cultures. Why would you believe that a guy cannot have a genuine reason for buying you a gift, even if its a car.
Such do boys think that a girl is cheap when she asks for money...do you also believe that.

Now, for the car. I have a question. between 2 guys, one has 1k and his girl friend asks for recharge card. He borrows 500 and sends her a 1500 voucher. The other is a billionaire and buys the girlfriend a 1 million naira car, na who play treasure pass undecided
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Onegai(f): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2012
If a guy gives me a car, I fully expect my bf to call him and thank him on my behalf. Then my bobo and I will pose in the car and snap pix to be put up on fb, twitter and co. And I will update my bbm status to "e mi no re".
That's what my dad did when my sis said she'd get a toaster to buy her stuff. He said he'd thank the guy and ask for his own, as he's a pensioner smiley)
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2012
spikes C: Yes, i do. This is just a stupid way to generalise people. Some call it tribalism when it involves differient cultures. Why would you believe that a guy cannot have a genuine reason for buying you a gift, even if its a car.
Such do boys think that a girl is cheap when she asks for money...do you also believe that.

Now, for the car. I have a question. between 2 guys, one has 1k and his girl friend asks for recharge card. He borrows 500 and sends her a 1500 voucher. The other is a billionaire and buys the girlfriend a 1 million naira car, na who play treasure pass undecided

Why wouldn't I believe? If a guy asks for a woman's number or gives a woman his number, he wants to talk. If a guy buys a girl a drink, he wants to dance with her or get to know her better. So anything for a girl that has a big price tag would definitely have an alterior motive. Sorry, but I don't know of any guy that would make such an investment simply for the sake of it.

I don't think girls that ask for money are cheap. I think they're shameless.
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by spikesC(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Why wouldn't I believe? If a guy asks for a woman's number or gives a woman his number, he wants to talk. If a guy buys a girl a drink, he wants to dance with her or get to know her better. So anything for a girl that has a big price tag would definitely have an alterior motive. Sorry, but I don't know of any guy that would make such an investment simply for the sake of it.

I don't think girls that ask for money are cheap. I think they're shameless.

The Op already made it clear that the guy wants to date her, atleast he's already making the moves. Now my question to you was, why would you believe every guy wants something.

Well, it would be a debate but for the records, there're guys who don't give a damn if he spends such to buy you a car. Its now left for the girls to go home and trash about his reasons
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
spikes C: The Op already made it clear that the guy wants to date her, atleast he's already making the moves. Now my question to you was, why would you believe every guy wants something.

Well, it would be a debate but for the records, there're guys who don't give a damn if he spends such to buy you a car. Its now left for the girls to go home and trash about his reasons

Well, if I need a car, I'll buy one myself smiley
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Did you say 'girl friend'?

Yes I did.
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by LordReed(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
Onegai: If a guy gives me a car, I fully expect my bf to call him and thank him on my behalf. Then my bobo and I will pose in the car and snap pix to be put up on fb, twitter and co. And I will update my bbm status to "e mi no re".
That's what my dad did when my sis said she'd get a toaster to buy her stuff. He said he'd thank the guy and ask for his own, as he's a pensioner smiley)

You are not concerned with sending the wrong signals?
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by 190: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
#crying#

Aoooo - so reed has finally lost his GF
They've stolen her from him ooooh

Crying##
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
190:
#crying#

Aoooo - so reed has finally lost his GF
They've stolen her from him ooooh

Crying##

And who told you that?
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by 190: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ogugua told me
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
190: Ogugua told me

Look at your nose Pinocchio!
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by 190: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ask her#
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Onegai(f): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
--
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Onegai(f): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
Lord_Reed:

You are not concerned with sending the wrong signals?

Nope, there are any ways to skin a cat. Why should the man I love and have selected above all others be worried that someone who will never reach his standard has to resort to spending so much money trying to win me with gifts? My bobo calling and thanking him shows that my bobo is SO in charge of our relationship that I submitted the car keys to him before driving it. The toaster will get the message. Think like a tortoise, not a lion, and you'll get everything you want in life. I know a man of 7 yrs marriage, his wife shows him all the gifts she gets, he smiles and says "honey I love you". They have problems, but by encouraging her to be open with him, he's in total control. Once in a while, vex for your woman, but when the situation is tough, be firm and loving.
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by LordReed(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Onegai:

Nope, there are any ways to skin a cat. Why should the man I love and have selected above all others be worried that someone who will never reach his standard has to resort to spending so much money trying to win me with gifts? My bobo calling and thanking him shows that my bobo is SO in charge of our relationship that I submitted the car keys to him before driving it. The toaster will get the message. Think like a tortoise, not a lion, and you'll get everything you want in life. I know a man of 7 yrs marriage, his wife shows him all the gifts she gets, he smiles and says "honey I love you". They have problems, but by encouraging her to be open with him, he's in total control. Once in a while, vex for your woman, but when the situation is tough, be firm and loving.

Quite sensible the way you put it.
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by ronkebp(f): 2:11am On Jul 07, 2012
Onegai:

Why should she collect the gift in the first place?
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by bknight: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2012
Gd thinkn @ Talina & Onegai

Ogugua hi!
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Onegai(f): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2012
ronkebp:

Why should she collect the gift in the first place?

A lot of times, a gift could be used as a weapon. I know several people who have given gifts or favours, knowing that the gift receiver had someone in their life and they were hoping to start a fight and move in on the guy/girl. And when the gift receiver returned the gift, they would slyly make it seem as the other person is being irrational, after all, it's just a gift (I know at least one guy who chanced a girl off her immature, misbehaving bobo with this gift stuff, because when she started getting fed up with her bobo, he was there to subtly remind her of how he made her return a small gift from a friend, yet was flirting with other chicks). Which is why the girl's bobo should call and say "thanks". It shows he's mature and calm and smart enough to say "Mister man, I know what ur game towards my girl is, but sadly for you, we're a strong team".
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
bknight: Gd thinkn @ Talina & Onegai

Ogugua hi!

Hello smiley

190: Ogugua told me

Must you always say my name?
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by bknight: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
smiley
Re: He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car by 6SXS: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2012
The answer his simple he his bleeping your girlfriend or will be fuc.king her cars for a girl for naija your girl his good as his own no offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? / Can You Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.