Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,850 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay (21813 Views)

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Maine Candidate For Governor Announces He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Ogetogeo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu: Don Lemon is Gay, Suzie orman is GAY

Everyone is gay sef, Even Seun Osewa cheesy

I just reported u. angry grin
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by chuks49(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
4kin Cock Sucker
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by doofanc: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Garba Audu: ...and Cooper too? I thought its only [b]Richard Quest? [/b]Chai, this world na wa o. Here we have our own tribal wahala, Oyinbo man get his own bed wahala!

so Richard Quest is gay also? Na wa o!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by KayDee4: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Eltonluigi: Becky Anderson is also gay, there are so many gay people in the media. You just have to deal with it.
Rachel Maddow too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Ahmadinejad once called Wolf Blitzer gay, I don't know where he got that from.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Let more men turn GaY..

So i can have more females.... Pleading at my feet.. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ochallo: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
kemiola89: Being a Gay is now a thing of pride! I honestly dont know what the world is turning into.

Nothing is wrong with the world, homosexuality is as old as man, it started from the days of the Noah in the Bible. It was always there. Everybody knew anderson was gay, im surprised , this is now news
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by manny4life(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
This is no news, I knew the dude was gay. Like people have said, this isn't news. grin grin grin
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by blank(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Everything IS WRONG about homsexuality !

You do realize that the attachment is a sarcastic look at why gay marriages should be banned?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Eltonluigi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
edicolove:
If the whole world start practising homosexuality, human race would have been extincted by now and families would not exist.
The whole world don't have to be gay, Just look at it from the bright side; See this as one of the means of checking over-population because these faggit can't reproduce and they might as well adopt a orphan or homeless child, maybe all these additives in preserved food might be the problem people becoming gay.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by chucky234(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
trent9002: what is wrong with being gay? Grow up people, Stop being primitive and homophobic. Bully for Anderson for coming out, Takes some courage
Another Gay making his sexual orientation public I guess, so you are gay all this while? God don catch you,courage ko courage ni
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by cheddarking(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Good for him.
Better to live an openly gay life than a miserable closeted one...
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by thehomer: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Everything IS WRONG about homsexuality !

Did you read what you posted?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
doofanc:

so Richard Quest is gay also? Na wa o!
No wonder he was caught with ecstasy.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Eltonluigi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Rachel Maddow too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Ahmadinejad once called Wolf Blitzer gay, I don't know where he got that from.
Yea, Rachel Maddow from FOX, they are everywhere. No wonder Beyoncé who run the world?? Gays! Gays!!!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by KayDee4: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Eltonluigi: Yea, Rachel Maddow from FOX, they are everywhere. No wonder Beyoncé who run the world?? Gays! Gays!!!
Nah, from MSNBC, sworn enemies of the foxes grin .
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by GAR3TH(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
Anderson Cooper is more of a man than many men boys on here. So what if he's gay, its his life not yours, Just move on, Because at the end of the day NO ONE CARES.

Talk about misplaced priorities, discussing about a man 3000 miles way when your local officials are robbing you blind.

Watch this turn into a typical NL 30 page anti gay thread based on nonsense and rubbish while other threads about corruption get less than a page

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
Anderson Cooper is gay naaaa! Reminds me of this my youth corper friend who begged to sleep in my room only for him to attempt handling with my joystick at night and begging to do it with me. I almost stabbed him that midnight.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Eltonluigi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
Eltonluigi: Yea, Rachel Maddow from MSNBC, they are everywhere. No wonder Beyoncé was singin' who run the world?? Gays! Gays!!!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by chucky234(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
I was pondering Chika's pregnancy now Cooper Gay,I just can't imagine how many men around me are gay. God will help us because sooner or later these gay men will begin to molest our male children,higher evil forces at work.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by trent9002(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you gay ?
No, even if I was gay, How is it your business? Discrimination against gays is just not right
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by emiaby(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Am gay! grin grin
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Eltonluigi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Hehehe, my bad. Too many Right-wing conservatives in the FOX for them to have a gay reporter.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Eltonluigi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Hehehe, my bad. Too many Right-wing conservatives in FOX for them to have a gay reporter.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by trent9002(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
chucky234: Another Gay making his sexual orientation public I guess, so you are gay all this while? God don catch you,courage ko courage ni
Keep being foolish, thats what religion does to you. One of the reasons Africa's still backwards. Y'all go around abusing gays, when you get racially abused, You start complaining. Its moree or less the same thing. That same bible that says Homosexualism is bad also supports Racism.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So who is shaggging that your white asss mr anderson ? Micheal holmes ?
No... It should be Pedro Pinto!!!!!!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Ruq: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
manny4life: This is no news, I knew the dude was gay. Like people have said, this isn't news. grin grin grin

It's not news, they know. he just openly accepted it.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Eltonluigi(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
ogbeche77:
No... It should be Pedro Pinto!!!!!!
Pedro Pinto? LMAO, dude got too many oil in his hair to be gay.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ektbear: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
Yeah, was pretty obvious that he is gay.

Cool guy nevertheless though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.