Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay (21811 Views)

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Maine Candidate For Governor Announces He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2012
vanstanzy:

Am really very disappointed at ur OUTBURST. Society doesn't define whats normal in this regard, its the HOLY BIBLE, GODS' WORD that does.
Am beginning to suspect that u& Bayooooo are slaves to this BEAST CALLED HOMOSEXUALITY. Better PRAY TO BE SAVED cos ur lives are in ruins, that's true spit and it hurts as usual.

ROTFLMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by vanstanzy(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!!

STOP using abbreviations (that i don't understand) with me mehn. You got something to say, SAY IT. angry angry
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Jonwesley(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2012
The fact remains that keeping the silence for this long means he is afraid of the backlash that wld come with his revealation of him being gay and i'm not surprised of his silence but shocked about Andy Cooper being gay. Anyone who involve in same sex knows it is a wrong practice and highly abominable and condemnable too. The audacity to confess now is gaining ground now becos of inevitability of the end of man and the world.God made man and found that it was not good for the man to be alone, He then made a help mete, (not MATE) as erroneoulsy held by some pple, a woman with a rib taken out of the man. The woman means- taken out of man. He created them males and females. "Males and females created He them". At the end, men shall be lovers of themselves...... the Bible has said everything.

Of the phyllum of mammals, man is the only sad creature that has changed this order. Or can anyone tell me where the male dog, elephant, cat etc makes loves with another of his male counterpart? The body of a woman is made so sensual for the man to react positively to it and if a man's senses go opposite, then his head need to be re-examined, period.

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2012
vanstanzy:

STOP using abbreviations (that i don't understand) with me mehn. You got something to say, SAY IT. angry angry

I wasn't aying sanything. I was laughing my azz off at your post. LMAO!!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by OlaAjia(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Everything IS WRONG about homsexuality !

If you had read properly, the 10 reasons to BAN Gay JPG image you uploaded on the first page, you probably would have realised that it was a sarcastic swipe at the same bigotry and chauvinism you stand for. Alas, you probably assumed it was supporting your misinformed position, hence making a mockery of yourself in the process.

Have another look!

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by gator666: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2012
Anderson Cooper was never hiding the fact that he is gay. Just that that he did not constantly blab about that, as most of gays do today.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by landinfo: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Anderson Y na ehn u jus fall mi hand
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by OlaAjia(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Nairaland=info:
Anderson Y na ehn u jus fall mi hand

You be wan marry am before?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by canuck(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
Anderson Cooper is from a very wealthy but troubled background.

It is common knowledge that his multi-millionaire Dad and socialite Mom never had time for their 2 boys - Carter & Anderson -The first son committed suicide, the second son is gay! Go figure!

The punk said of his experience on our continent: "Africa was a place to forget and be forgotten in"

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
canuck: Anderson Cooper is from a very wealthy but troubled background.

It is common knowledge that his multi-millionaire Dad and socialite Mom never had time for their 2 boys - Carter & Anderson -The first son committed suicide, the second son is gay! Go figure!

The punk said of his experience on our continent: "Africa was a place to forget and be forgotten in"

_
And what's your point?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by OlaAjia(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
canuck: Anderson Cooper is from a very wealthy but troubled background.

Interesting line of thought. Your logic is disjointed to say the least. By your logic, people's sexuality is linked to their background being troubled (or not). How does this reconcile with the reality of those who didn't have a troubled background, yet still turned out gay, or those who had troubled background and never turned out gay?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by canuck(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
OlaAjia:

Interesting line of thought. Your logic is disjointed to say the least. By your logic, people's sexuality is linked to their background being troubled (or not). How does this reconcile with the reality of those who didn't have a troubled background, yet still turned out gay, or those who had troubled background and never turned out gay?

SimonAndal: And what's your point?

In my original post, I said, "Go figure!". . .and you couldn't? Tough. Move on; nothing to see here!

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ysg4real(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Andersen Cooper gay ?? I am shocked!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy (sarcasm).
That's no news, everyone knew he was gay.
I would have been shocked if he came out and announced he was straight.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by pufectskin: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
" I'm gay"
--Anderson Cooper

And in other news, Nairalanders have learned that water is wet.
If water hasn't publically admitted it is wet then it really isn't wet yet.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by BetaThings: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
ramalot:

Evidence that you are as smart as a rock.

If your intelligence does not equip you to comprehend very simple
statements, little wonder you lack the capacity to have a rational world view.

Where da eff in my comment did i mention or even insinuate i was gay?
Your bigotry blocked you from seeing i used the word 'they' 5 times in there.
Not once did i say 'i' 'we' or 'us'

I am straight as a ruler, but not dumb enough to imagine i own the world.

Now, go back and read the comment again, but this time i will give you a guide coz obviously you need it:

Legend:

'They' = gays
'You' = Homophobes (like u)

Again, LIVE and LET LIVE! or KILL YOURSELF. Seriously.

Forget about my intelligence, face the argument
A phobia is irrational fear. I don't fear homos
I just find them revolting and disgusting
I find them fool of trickery which they use to ensnare and pervert innocent boys
I know this from experience
They are a health risk too

It does not matter that you are straight. If you support perversion, you must stand to benefit from it
One does not need to be a paedophile to support it; he may be making money from it
Death to gay.gots and their supporters
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
He seemed unnaturally well-kept...
Poor women. As soon as they think a man looks like an angel, he pulls out the gay card.
Must be tough for y'all... tongue
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by OlaAjia(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
2buff: He seemed unnaturally well-kept...
Poor women. As soon as they think a man looks like an angel, he pulls out the gay card.

One woman's loss is another man's gain, no? Must be exciting for you wink
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
OlaAjia:

One woman's loss is another man's gain, no? Must be exciting for you wink

Why? Hope you're not implying something nasty lipsrsealed
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by favorfavor: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
sins of perversion-homosexuality, pedophilia, incest etc
the devil does that animal back 2 back thing with his enemies/frenemies
back 2 back
back 2 back
back 2 back
is nasty only animals umu anumanu are meant 2 enjoy the big S that way
the big S btwn a man/woman is really good but as u ppl are typing away ur energy ur kids are probably on utube watching lady gaga's born this way
ur kids are in trouble bc the way western culture has permeated them is terrible-it may be too late
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Delafruita(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ivynwa:

Nnaa do they have zones in hell? The lil bit hot zone, the mildly hot zone, the hot zone, the hotter and the hottest zones? I hope they have a very sweet club zone in heaven cause I don't want to miss my loud music (praise and worship,hip hop, dancehall,soca) blasting when I get to heaven? Hahaha grin grin

Choice of s-ex partner! my sweet looking *ss.
Please Mr. Delafruita if people wake up tomorrow and choose to sleep with their children will you accept their choice too? Mtscheeeeew
your miscontruction is well noted.anyways homosexuality isnt a crime while padeophilic tendencies attract real jail time.ask sandusky and giardiano
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by yommy2sure(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Thum up mr Anderson...u have helped another lady that might marry someone incapable of loving her genuinely....and I can see frm most of the posts above that theres discount from God....Only homos are going to hell...evryother sinner is going to heaven so DIE now...offer running out HYPOCRITES...*sighs*...does ur religion preach so much hatred for harmless people....na wa o What would Jesus do?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ramalot(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
smiley
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
vanstanzy:

Why am i not surprised, afterall almost 85% of white male celebrity's are gay. MAY GOD HELP THEM ALL LOST SOULS! This is a total disgrace. The NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO) has begun.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
I see no problem with two consenting adults who have agreed to live together as long as they don't cause problems to the society.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Ivynwa(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Delafruita:
your miscontruction is well noted.anyways homosexuality isnt a crime while padeophilic tendencies attract real jail time.ask sandusky and giardiano

Misconstruction? Whose?
Let's not dwell there bros, ain't got time to waste on *ss f*cker men cause they are disgusting enough already--- don't wanna vomit talking about such.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Mbuko91(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
pufectskin: " I'm gay"
--Anderson Cooper

And in other news, Nairalanders have learned that water is wet.
If water hasn't publically admitted it is wet then it really isn't wet yet.

i see u there....publically....!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Mbuko91(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
:
2buff: He seemed unnaturally well-kept...
lwkmd.....gay card! I bet it must be PINK in color....''unnaturally well-kept''...lolz....nawa ooooo.....cheesy
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by yommy2sure(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Jonwesley: The fact remains that keeping the silence for this long means he is afraid of the backlash that wld come with his revealation of him being gay and i'm not surprised of his silence but shocked about Andy Cooper being gay. Anyone who involve in same sex knows it is a wrong practice and highly abominable and condemnable too. The audacity to confess now is gaining ground now becos of inevitability of the end of man and the world.God made man and found that it was not good for the man to be alone, He then made a help mete, (not MATE) as erroneoulsy held by some pple, a woman with a rib taken out of the man. The woman means- taken out of man. He created them males and females. "Males and females created He them". At the end, men shall be lovers of themselves...... the Bible has said everything.

Of the phyllum of mammals, man is the only sad creature that has changed this order. Or can anyone tell me where the male dog, elephant, cat etc makes loves with another of his male counterpart? The body of a woman is made so sensual for the man to react positively to it and if a man's senses go opposite, then his head need to be re-examined, period.
pls update ur self before u post pls....do some research homosexuality has been found in other animals: mammals like gorilas, some fishes, some birds...abeg google is ur friend so get that into ur thick cranium before u condemn another product of nature! And by the way a smart phone is good for man too..God in his infinite shld have provided him with one....shiooor
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by favorfavor: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2012
@yoommy2sure you are a liar it was actually artificially tried by scientists on penguins after 2 months the penguins went back 2 the opposite sex and even if animals do it and you are like that it does not make it normal n by the way what concerns nigerian blogs with ander cooper being gay
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Jongrac: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2012
Jonwesley: The fact remains that keeping the silence for this long means he is afraid of the backlash that wld come with his revealation of him being gay and i'm not surprised of his silence but shocked about Andy Cooper being gay. Anyone who involve in same sex knows it is a wrong practice and highly abominable and condemnable too. The audacity to confess now is gaining ground now becos of inevitability of the end of man and the world.God made man and found that it was not good for the man to be alone, He then made a help mete, (not MATE) as erroneoulsy held by some pple, a woman with a rib taken out of the man. The woman means- taken out of man. He created them males and females. "Males and females created He them". At the end, men shall be lovers of themselves...... the Bible has said everything.

Jonwesley......you've said it all, I need not say a thing. May God bless you.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by armyofone(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
I'm glad he opened up. You are a good person Anderson. Your choice isn't our business.
Learn to live with everyone matter their choice or their person.
kiss
SemperFI kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.