Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,858 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay (21814 Views)

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Maine Candidate For Governor Announces He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by yommy2sure(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2012
favorfavor: @yoommy2sure you are a liar it was actually artificially tried by scientists on penguins after 2 months the penguins went back 2 the opposite sex and even if animals do it and you are like that it does not make it normal n by the way what concerns nigerian blogs with ander cooper being gay
normally i wont reply this, but is there any sense in what u posted, animals are inherently homo or hetero and then ur so called scientist tried creating an 'unnatural' gay penguin' and u tink thats a proove that homosexuality isnt found in animals...infact their finding only prove that homosexuality is not as a result of absence of the opposite sex but just intrinsic, my dear learn to use search engines well. And thanks for calling me a liar

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.