Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay (21810 Views)

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Maine Candidate For Governor Announces He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by BetaThings: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
ramalot: Bunch of ignoramuses.

You all wonder why more people are 'becoming' gay?

No, you idiots, they aren't 'becoming' gay. They have always been gay.
They are only doing what they should have done a long time ago.
That's being who they truly are, without caring what you judgmental, self-righteous pricks think about them.

LIVE and LET LIVE!! or KILL YOURSELF. It's that simple.
We are in the majority
we should kill you. It is Live and let perverts DIE
gay.gotry is an ailment; you became gay by choice and experimentation; you were not born that way
There is no NATURAL COMMUNITY OF GAYS
Afterall why are you not arguing that you were born to love incest and bestiality
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Ammyng(f): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2012
Since Tom Cruise is single maybe should hookup. Queen Latifah is next
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by CeaserB: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2012
pufectskin: Aint nothing new about it; what is new is that people are coming out. And its better dat dey r coming out. Imagine being married to a person who is not attracted to you but feels forced to be married to you becos of societal pressure. Behind your back he/she is screwing some1 of d same gender. I ll rather have it all out in d open.

This reminds me of the movie: Brokeback Mountain cheesy
Starring Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhall. In as much as I dislike homosexuality. The movie reminds us that all we need is love. True love. It was a box office success too. The story was touching and I guess gay folks do have hearts as well as we straight folks do.
My advice: Don't hate, Don't indulge, Be yourself.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Kelvin0(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2012
why will any reasonable person support gayism(homosexuality)...painz me alot. N cooper, u better stop calling d name of d lord in vain. Am sure he had a reason 4 cre8ing 1 adam n 1 eve nt 2 adams or 2 eves. Imagine ur dad been gay, would u have had such career as a journalist. I guess u would hav been wasted on a hairy muscular.....ass**le
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2012
For dis, i echo BOKO HARAM!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by vilively: 12:48am On Jul 03, 2012
Pergrace: I shock oh cry cry cry

No be small.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 03, 2012
Not new. It is a well known fact for years.
By the way, there is nothing wrong in being gay.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 03, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Its meaningless to say the number of heterosexuals (normal population) is increasing because heterosexuality is the default mode as i know it and that's how people are born. Homo' is an anomaly, or are you saying all homos are natural born homos ? Its more like, they chose to defy nature. So for every homo, it is "-1 from the normal population (which is by default, heterosexual)" and "+1 to the anomaly (the homos)" and the homo population increases.

That's the point I was trying to make; it's meaningless.

What is normal is often defined by society. Society tells us that heterosexuality is normal, but is it really? Abeg, don't quote Adam and Eve for here lol.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Finecat(m): 3:35am On Jul 03, 2012
Why is this a surprise?? People who follow news here in America have known this for a while. It's an open secret and he has always shown bias towards gay news. Don Lemon was a surprise but Anderson was an open secret, he's a sugar pant.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ramalot(m): 3:45am On Jul 03, 2012
smiley
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by iykak47: 3:53am On Jul 03, 2012
In the western world these days, it should not be news that one is gay or lesbo rather it should be news that one is straight.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: If men are becoming Gay, what happens to the excess women in the system. Its only natural for them to go lesbian or we promote Polygamy. Those in favor say "HAY".......the "HAYs have it.

The global female population tends to balance itself out.
I'm sure there is quite the excess of females in naija, but some big cities in the world can be extreme sausage-fests.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 03, 2012
if it's true so what?

i still will support and watch his shows...
his personal life is none of my concern or business.

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ceaser: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2012
.NET:
Na wa o.

I love this guy as a person. Why would he do this?

.NET
"I LOVE this guy as a person. Why would he do this?". Now why do I think that sounds gay-ish? Hey dude, watch your utterances o, or better still the words you use, now that suprises are all over and people coming out with shocking revelations.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ceaser: 4:36am On Jul 03, 2012
gboss4sure:

You and Afam4eva must be gays for saying nothing is wrong with homosexuality.
Also "trent9002". I guess they're trying to preamble revealing their own orientation too. NLanders, brace yourselves for the shocker!!!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 03, 2012
Vergil:

So, wot if he's a pretty boy? Wots ur point? Pretty boys don't shag girls?

Are you a pretty boy?

While still hiding in the closet, most of you like to be called "metrosexual" lmao.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by trent9002(m): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2012
ceaser: Also "trent9002". I guess they're trying to preamble revealing their own orientation too. NLanders, brace yourselves for the shocker!!!
no, I'm not gay, If I were gay, I'd have no reason to hide it. I'm not just like you who doesnt respect gay rights. I dont see any reason why anybody shld concern himself with a private decision taken by 2 grown individuals. Being gay is naturaly attributed to someone not what he decides to do. 95 percent of you hate Hs cos the bible says so, the bible also says I can call you a black monket. How do you like that? Seriously, Even if you dont like them, Keep iit to yourself, Stop the discrimination. . What actually makes you think Its right to abuse a gay, Yet its not right for a white guy to call you a "black monkey"?

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by kk4kiss(m): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2012
Nawao for all dis white men, does it mean dat satan a white, cos all satanic work n talk comes from there. God bring any man dat call him self gay to my side so i can use vextation n cut off his no her useless joy stick
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2012
kk4kiss: Nawao for all dis white men, does it mean dat satan a white, cos all satanic work n talk comes from there. God bring any man dat call him self gay to my side so i can use vextation n cut off his no her useless joy stick

Being Gay is just like being Male or Female, it's not optional.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by coolzeal(m): 5:40am On Jul 03, 2012
I always knew he was gay lol.. he look feminine to me..
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by shilling(f): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2012
Haha...I've always known and have always understood his reason for not talking abt it.

I'm proud of him for admitting it cos I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision. Anyways, I will always love this silver fox.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2012
And for those of you that don't know, a lot of popular actors are gay: Zachary Quinto, best known as Sylar from Heroes is gay. Jim Parsons, best known as Sheldon in Big B@ng Theory is gay and in a ten-year relationship.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nonybb: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2012
Gay is evil *vomit*
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ayodayg(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2012
do dey take pride in being gay?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by buzzedoffbeauty(f): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2012
I am so happy for him! Nothing like being free to be yourself... he is a man of virtue, always honest, always truthful. I feel lieing is more unnatural than homosexuality. In fact the bible talks how lying is an abomination to God more than many other things. Sodom and Gomorroh was a land of whormongers...changing sex partners like we change clothes...disgusting! Whether one is for or against homosexuality is a personal thing but to be a liar yet state a homosexual is going to hell...isn't in line with the word of God.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2012
coolzeal: I always knew he was gay lol.. he look feminine to me..

LOL!!

Now that you mention it....his eye lashes/arched brows did look a bit suspect. grin
oh well..i like him either way. smiley
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by sayso: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2012
nonsense.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Afam4eva(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2012
gboss4sure:

Someone made a statement that he is going to hell direct and you asked the guy if he is God, don't you know that a man fucking his fellow mans ass is going straight to hell?.

The question you asked the guy sounded like you are trying to stand for the anderson guy and that's why I made the statement.
The fact that i don't like the "Gay" act does not mean anyone has the authority to judge where someone will end up. Only God has that exclusive right.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by efe22(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2012
gboss4sure: Signs of the end. Baba God when you come remember and show me mercy cause am not holy
Hahaha no excuse o man...if God meet you unprepared, you gonna weep like a baby
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by favorfavor: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2012
GOD did not create anybody to be gay even though they are born that way it has to do with bloodline=curse infact i won't go into detail but it is caused by ancestral covenant with the beast=devil or original sins or it is just complicated but like i said i will not explain further the world we live in is deep but this goes to show that accessorizing or money flashing does not really mean that ppl are blessed-anderson silver fox came from a very wealthy background-he is descended from THE VANDERBILTS=go figure vanderbilt university in tenness-JOHN TRAVOLTA-QUEEN LATIFAH-WILL SMITHP-COOKIE ROBERTS of ABC who knows who is next i forgot raven symone
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by vanstanzy(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2012
mukina2:

Source

Why am i not surprised, afterall almost 85% of white male celebrity's are gay. MAY GOD HELP THEM ALL LOST SOULS! This is a total disgrace. The NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO) has begun.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by vanstanzy(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

That's the point I was trying to make; it's meaningless.

What is normal is often defined by society. Society tells us that heterosexuality is normal, but is it really? Abeg, don't quote Adam and Eve for here lol.

What is normal is often defined by society. Society tells us that heterosexuality is normal, but is it really? Am really very disappointed at ur OUTBURST. Society doesn't define whats normal in this regard, its the HOLY BIBLE, GODS' WORD that does.
Am beginning to suspect that u& Bayooooo are slaves to this BEAST CALLED HOMOSEXUALITY. Better PRAY TO BE SAVED cos ur lives are in ruins, that's true spit and it hurts as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.