Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,501 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31128 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^then stick to attacking the somalian and not other people's comments, patronizing or not.
None of your business how we chose to handle him
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
^ I can say w/e i want, i wasn't talking to you. Maybe it wouldn't bug u so much if it wasn't true.

why do u guys care so much about what i think anyway?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
its Somali. not Somalian.

Everyone is afraid of attacking me. The repercussions with be swift and deadly.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by YorubaOmoge: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
All these Somalian waste bucket.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: its Somali. not Somalian.

Dude, u just want attention...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
pleep: Dude, u just want attention...

So much its sickening. Using the misery of your own people to garner attention in an online forum, gosh what depravity! warya123 you should be crying in shame for your deeds.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
pleep you did mention me and refer to me in earlier posts.
Like I said, stick to attacking the somalian.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: its Somali. not Somalian.

you, shut the hell up
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
okwanuzo3: pleep you did mention me and refer to me in earlier posts.
Like I said, stick to attacking the somalian.

No, im not going to waste my time 'attacking the somalian'. I have better things to do.

I already said my opinion on this whole thing and here it it:
I know, i know, i'm not gunna sit here and deney it. These people are weird. They don't know how messed up it is for them to be posting dozens of pics of Somali women (only God knows where they got them) and following someone like you around. I cant believe she actually called you, that is a shock even to me.

Its embarrassing, but its only an online phenomenon. In real life most Nigerians don't even know were Somalia is, not to talk of worshiping you. I know you u guys like to think we do, but thats because of low self esteem.

But as for these weirdos following you on Nl, you already heard my opinion on them in onlia's Somali beauty thread.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
cool
now allow others air their opinions.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Stop okay? when was the last time i prevented you guys from airing your opinions

You just want the last word, take it. This is the last response you will get from me on this subject.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
yes, I did want the last word smiley
You are a fast learner
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
pleep and women sha! lol. Dude na so you like woman reach? grin grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Why is everyone picking on pleep. undecided

Pleep like i use to do in high school if you want respect find the weakest person and destroy them. then walk away and say this is what happens if anyone messes with me...

i did that to okwanuzo...now everyone fears me.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
lol
weak

you have lost your venom....you may need to seek help from that "friend" of yours
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
okwanuzo i have destroyed you...its was raaape....now go away...never say my user name. may you live the rest of your days in shame. grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: Why is everyone picking on pleep. undecided

Pleep like i use to do in high school if you want respect find the weakest person and destroy them. then walk away and say this is what happens if anyone messes with me...

i did that to okwanuzo...now everyone fears me.
Respect? lol, I don't need respect from a bunch of online wierdos. These people all gang up on me because the things i say hurt their feelings.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: okwanuzo i have destroyed you...its was raaape....now go away...never say my user name. may you live the rest of your days in shame. grin

Desperate for attention and trying to juice every last drop from the person who manages to give you a teeny weeny bit of it huh?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Fear me, am somali

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: Fear me, am somali

Reminds me of Shrek. . . fear me I'm an Ogre Rrrrah!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
u remind me of a gorilla, sorry i cant quote u cause gorillas dont talk
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2012
warya123: u remind me of a gorilla, sorry i cant quote u cause gorillas dont talk

Look who is talking. . .
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Look who is talking. . .

is that all you came up with. well gorillas don't talk so i guess....thats all you can say.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2012
warya123:

is that all you came up with. well gorillas don't talk so i guess....thats all you can say.

I don't exchange insults with juvenile delinquents so yeah that's what I came up with.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2012
it seems u were a few minutes ago...

i guess all that fufu has made u slow with ur comebacks.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2012
You are so paranoid anyone who talks to you is an enemy. Set your fears aside boy you aren't important enough to warrant an assassin.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:45am On Jul 21, 2012
this is what it has come down to eh. i guess i will let u save face...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2012
edited..

I ain't EVEN gonna go there! grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2012
smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 21, 2012
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) / Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.