Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31146 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: good ...just chilling there ..trolling on some thread ...i will leave in 30 min...unfortunately

Awwww, well I have to leave now anywayz. . . .work calls.
See ya around, my half Yoruba brother grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Awwww, well I have to leave now anywayz. . . .work calls.
See ya around, my half Yoruba brother grin
ohhh really ...okay have a good day ...and no and no you are my Half EWONDO SISTER not the contrary .lmao kiss kiss have a good day
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
LMFAO@my influence and inspiration driving this Kid to Type in Italics all over a sudden....

Can you say Diickk Riding?....LmL

"i Idolize you Royal".....

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
~Royal~:
Look at Pleeps Post History....Dude is currently engaged in a Riveting Conversation about Rice importation
with another LifeLess Loser(who i believe is the owner of the site)

Man wrote a 5 paragraph Post about Rice.....What Lifeless Loser LmL

Dude is clearly trying to kiss up to the mod so they can come delete post.....Lmfao Im saving all of these wink

I just wanted to quote the part were royal called the owner of nairaland a 'lifeless looser' grin

We are talking about intellectual things u wouldn't understand.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
You wrote the 5 Paragraphs...Not Him..So sad that you get clowned so badly you have to suck up to the owner

Don't worry im saving every post here...

Including the one you just wrote...so everyone can see how pathetic you are...Lmfao

"Im going to tell the principal on you, leave me alone"

Typical Bullied Nerd Behavior grin Lmfao

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Royal i am an intellectual poster, i talk about economic and race issues, I didn't come here to argue with dumbasses.

So if you want continue to embarassing yourself go for it, but i will not join you. I don't want to tarnish my image. wink good day.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2012

I have roasted many nerds in my day, never once have a seen a Human pathetic enough to run to the owner of the site and ask for Help.

lmfao This is Epic....

Dude's so lonely he's discussing the Immortal Intricate Cryptic Complexities of Rice Importation just to have someone to talk to...

Wow pleep..what a Loser you are Son?....lol

Aye after you finish with that conversation I would like to discuss the the mystifying elaborate science behind how to properly Toast Bread.

Ight Son?

....lol straight Loser... grin

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
pleep: tell your hoe to calm down, not me grin btw did she ask for your number?

Gn everyone.

Yeah i know...i see the obvious intellectual Nature of your posting history above^..

which is why clearly you needed to Type the Word "Intellectual" in consecutive Post...

..This Intertwines with the wonderful Thought Provocative threads you have created such as these....

https://www.nairaland.com/818604/all-people-aids-other-stds

https://www.nairaland.com/816622/need-purify-black-race

https://www.nairaland.com/753739/whitemans-she-dog

Along with Legendary Brain Food such as this....

pleep: [size=25pt]ALL PEOPLE WITH HIV OR AIDS SHOULD BE STERILIZED.
[/size] you guys didn't want to listen to me... now what?

https://www.nairaland.com/818604/all-people-aids-other-stds

2 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Get a life dawg, it aint that serious.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
LMAO @ everyone who has seen you says...

Hmmm...lemme guess you know this because of some YIM convention or wishful thinking?
Who gives a fck anyway? ESP. when on the contrary your mug stay clowned.

Like I said coming from you that don't mean shyt. grin
You are in no position to discuss ANYBODY'S looks. Trust me.
And I ain't NEVER hid my face... cheesy

But you REALLY need to. Dude look @ yourself! Your shyt is as atrocious as your fashion sense! FLAT OUT. I see why you stay mad at the world and intimidated by biracials.

"permed hair f@ggot" lmao!! grin Everybody's head isn't meant to look like the grand canyon! cheesy
*looks @ profile pik and lrl @ pleep hairline!* grin

"you're black!" Yea? No shyt! wink
& you ugly... grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
LMAO@ ROyal... grin

Ileke-IdI:
LMAO!!! grin cheesy grin

I am trying to study here, ppl. Enough with the "Let's crush a short man's ego" party. grin cheesy

MZ D, o badt gan.

I'm innocent!! grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
~Royal~:

grin grin grin Now this is the definition of Emotional^^...Lmfaooooo

You take like 4 losses per day on Nairaland...

A Short man Complex...And a Ugly Niqqah Complex...

Thas why you hate Life Brah?....

How the hell God gon make you Short and Ugly at the same time...Dude's life is just sad. lol

Dude gets sonned by a different nairaland female everyday... you like 0-16 just in the last 3 dayz alone. grin

Rectangular Headed 4 eyed Extraterrestrial BlockHead Lookin mouthafoukah ...hahaha Lmfao You Mad

{{{{~ grin~}}}}

grin grin grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
~Royal~:
"Im going to tell the principal on you, leave me alone"

Typical Bullied Nerd Behavior grin Lmfao

grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
niggggggggers
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
warya123: niggggggggers

warya123:

Was your 'Mutha' circumcised?

I'm watching some sh.it on 'Somalians' right now. (I'm embarrased that you fcukas are Africans)

Why do you circumcise your women - and then stitch up their 'Puss.ies'?

I'm shocked - I always knew your people were 'Barbaric' but what I have seen today shocks me.

So - Was your 'Mutha' circumcised and then 'stitched' back up?

Is that the reason you came out 'fuc.ked-up' and 'twisted'?

Does your 'Skull' look squashed?

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
niggggggger u loook like a fukkkkkin ape.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2012
~Royal~:
Look at Pleeps Post History....Dude is currently engaged in a Riveting Conversation about Rice importation
with another LifeLess Loser(who i believe is the owner of the site)

Man wrote a 5 paragraph Post about Rice.....What Lifeless Loser LmL

Dude is clearly trying to kiss up to the mod so they can come delete post.....Lmfao Im saving all of these wink

Hey...give him props, at least he's literate..that's good right?

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2012
warya123: niggggggger u loook like a fukkkkkin ape.

your head looks like a balloon filled with helium. stfu
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 12:55am On Jul 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LMAO @ everyone who has seen you says...

Hmmm...lemme guess you know this because of some YIM convention or wishful thinking?
Who gives a fck anyway? ESP. when on the contrary your mug stay clowned.

Like I said coming from you that don't mean shyt. grin
You are in no position to discuss ANYBODY'S looks. Trust me.
And I ain't NEVER hid my face... cheesy

But you REALLY need to. Dude look @ yourself! Your shyt is as atrocious as your fashion sense! FLAT OUT. I see why you stay mad at the world and intimidated by biracials.

"permed hair f@ggot" lmao!! grin Everybody's head isn't meant to look like the grand canyon! cheesy
*looks @ profile pik and lrl @ pleep hairline!* grin

"you're black!" Yea? No shyt! wink
& you ugly... grin
lol w/e, i can't even understand this... All i see is you still trying to kiss royal's ass. I dont have time for this crap, get a life and stop following me around.

@ all these lowlifes trying to double team me on every thread, you guys must have liked it when i
raped you cuz u keep comming back for more. Sorry not today hoes. grin

*Unsubbed*
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 12:59am On Jul 25, 2012
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2012
sambos994:

Hey...give him props, at least he's literate..that's good right?

lmao! grin

sarcasm i presume...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2012
pleep: lol w/e, i can't even understand this... All i see is you still trying to kiss royal's ass. I dont have time for this crap, get a life and stop following me around.

@ all these lowelifes trying to double team me on every thread, you guys must have liked it when i
raped you cuz u keep comming back for more. Sorry not today hoes. grin

*Unsubbed*

run like you always do... cheesy

lol @ kiss royals azz..."how original" tongue

Come here Royal pooh!! kiss kiss kiss

tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

tongue

I thought this was a topic about somalia, what the hell happened?

Man...I've been away for too long
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2012
sambos994:
Wait, she has aids?

yep...you got me...

i have AIDs...GTFOH. tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

yep...you got me...

i have AIDs...GTFOH. tongue

oi...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 25, 2012
sambos994:

I thought this was a topic about somalia, what the hell happened?

lol this thread has long since been derailed. grin

SN: watch pleep bytchass try to come up with some lame aids joke to
patch up those scars he got from that azz whipping me and royal delivered on 'em. grin

#SOOO[b]kissing[/b]ROYALS[b]azz[/b]
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

tongue
Its called being mature. Ok, im gone for real now.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2012
^^ok then, bye!

[size=28pt]SCOOT!!![/size]

Viewing this topic: pleep(m), MsDarkSkin(f) and 8 guest(s)

black people.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^^ok then, bye!

[size=28pt]SCOOT!!![/size]

black people.

LMAO.

Like an accident scene grin grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 25, 2012
sambos994:

For how long? You just registered on the 12th of this month undecided
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2012
nigggggggggggggggger adooooons.

this kiss is for some one special she know who she is kiss
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:22am On Jul 25, 2012
warya123: nigggggggggggggggger adooooons.

this kiss is for some one special she know who she is kiss
*sigh* id.iot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Ukraine's Highly Anticipated Counter-Offensive Against Russia Has Begun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.