Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31070 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2012
am baaaack niggggggers. I the great Somali have been unleashed.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2012
You must be some kind of funny man.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by suyu: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2012
warya123: i didnt post it, my roommate did. we share same account.

you have problem big time
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
warya123: am baaaack niggggggers. I the great Somali have been unleashed.

Have you heard the word "mentally" recently?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
followed by retarded
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
have u heard of the word nigggger go work on plantation.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lol
Welcome back nigggah
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
okwanazu u have no history, ur people are the white mans pet.

this ur destiny, am not a niggger, am not black, am somali. fukkkkin negroid bantu plantation house slave whooore
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please beware Ayanle456 aka Warya123 is not an African so you will never be able to reason with him.

he is pushing his half Arab agenda on here. Somali are not unique. They are half breeds, therefore they are half interestedin africa's survival which is why Arab proxies like al shabab are trying to islamize what is known as somali today.

DRIVE THEM INTO THE SEA THOSe DAMN HALF BREEDS!!!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
morpheus don't be contradictory...you were the one pushing for somalis to be black/african...and now you wanna go and take that back.

Now i will admit that i hate you mother fukkking naggers....and i am against this african union that your pushing down the throats of the entire world.

down with africans...down with niggggers, down with the apes.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
warya123: morpheus don't be contradictory...you were the one pushing for somalis to be black/african...and now you wanna go and take that back.

Now i will admit that i hate you mother fukkking naggers....and i am against this african union that your pushing down the throats of the entire world.

down with africans...down with niggggers, down with the apes.

Now don't you contradict yourself too wary123. Only Ayanle456 would know exactly what I said about somali and black African. Are you Ayanle456or was that your roomate. Quite flipfloping you half Arab, half ancient oromo ethiopian. DOWN WITH THE ARAB WANNABE's who smell like cows behind. kick them into the sea!!

Ps things are improving Somali, almost time for you to return home and become a farmer so you can feed those starving hungry kids.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18894682
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
it doesn't matter what i contradict myself with...those are not facts...but you said i was an african black, now am an half arab, how is that possible?

i thought u were pushing the idea that somalis gave rise to arabs for over a year now?

so you admit that we are not black. i always knew that...good for you to finally admit it.

at least now you don't have to have people who don't consider themselves black amongst your midst. but part of me wants to stay black so we can destroy your little shittty african union you keep pushing down the throat of north africans and horn africans...

there will never be african union...it will fail. and you sir will always be a slave with no history except that which write down for you. which is mostly the biiitches of humanity. the slaves of anyone who is willing to enslave u.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
this guy is straight up insane.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
pleep: this guy is straight up insane.

i kinda regret that my people didn't try out slavery on west african bantsu...instead we had to enslave these lazy nigggger bantus in east africa....still a bantu is a bantu is a bantu niggggggeer

i really enjoyed your threads on how you nigggggers worship somalis and ethiopians....you can't convince me other wise. i even talked to mrsdarkskin over the phone and assured me the reason why we are worshipped is because blacks are proud of any thing that comes from west africa...due to the fact somalis and egyptians could be related and speak the same afro asiatic language this makes you wanna claim us.

i would like to wake you up from your dirty little dream and tell you nnigggggers will never amount to shiiiit...except be slaves for maybe china or what ever super power comes up next...

stop dreaming...nigggggers...i wish white people would bring back slavery...just cause they ended it doesn't mean they should free my bantu slaves....dammmnnn you fukkkiiin Italians...these niggggers did my planation work and now they are walking free... my free labor is walking around aimlessly looking ugly...

die niggggggers
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
warya123:
i really enjoyed your threads on how you nigggggers worship somalis and ethiopians....you can't convince me other wise. i even talked to mrsdarkskin over the phone and assured me the reason why we are worshipped is because blacks are proud of any thing that comes from west africa...due to the fact somalis and egyptians could be related and speak the same afro asiatic language this makes you wanna claim us.

Woah! hey now, i never made any thread like that, I just make fun of the s[i]hi[/i]t. grin
If your talking about ppl worshiping you thats the people who follow u around Nl kissing ur a[i]s[/i]s. Like Onila, Okwunazu and Mrs. darkskin.
dont associate me with that stuff lol.

They think that if they are nice enough to you u will change your ways. Its all very sad & interesting to me.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
its how you all thing...i can't believe mrsdarkskin was beggging me over the phone to claim black so she can stick it to white people.

you nigggggers are so creepy its not even funny. west african and even african americans should concentrate where they came from. its funny to see american slaves and jaimaicans claim and show interest in somalia when they came from west africa...

i know for most of you its about you proving that african can look good...and am okay with that...but don't claim me...you can't even imagine how many sites i crash and the minute i land they change and start attacking me for telling them somalis naturally believe they are better and don't refer to themselves as black...but refer to themselves as somali...

when i leave they go back to attacking whose closer to somalis...and continue to post pics of our women....

what a waste of living space u bantu niggggers came to be.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
warya123: its how you all thing...i can't believe mrsdarkskin was beggging me over the phone to claim black so she can stick it to white people.

you nigggggers are so creepy its not even funny. west african and even african americans should concentrate where they came from. its funny to see american slaves and jaimaicans claim and show interest in somalia when they came from west africa...

when i leave they go back to attacking whose closer to somalis...and continue to post pics of our women....
I know, i know, i'm not gunna sit here and deney it. These people are weird. They don't know how messed up it is for them to be posting dozens of pics of Somali women (only God knows where they got them) and following someone like you around. I cant believe she actually called you, that is a shock even to me.

Its embarrassing, but its only an online phenomenon. In real life most Nigerians don't even know were Somalia is, not to talk of worshiping you. I know you u guys like to think we do, but thats because of low self esteem.

But as for these weirdos following you on Nl, you already heard my opinion on them in onlia's Somali beauty thread.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
pleep:

Woah! hey now, i never made any thread like that, I just make fun of the s[i]hi[/i]t. grin
If your talking about ppl worshiping you thats the people who follow u around Nl kissing ur a[i]s[/i]s. Like Onila, Okwunazu and Mrs. darkskin.
dont associate me with that stuff lol.

They think that if they are nice enough to you u will change your ways. Its all very sad & interesting to me.

That would only be necessary of we stand to gain anything from his kind.
(Racial) discrimination from those you consider inconsequential should not be taken seriously.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
pleep: this guy is straight up insane.

Usually when you agitate a schizo patient thats how they react ranting and raving. I am merely working a little congnitive therapy on Ayanle456.

The dry heat in somalia coupled with malnutrition has rendered this poor half Arab insane.

lets just endulge him huh, just for pity sake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lol@ the idea of me begging someone. Ha!

Yall know damn well that is not my M.O....

And pleep keep my name out of your posts. Your insecurity and inferiority complex has nada to do with me.

Thanks IN ADVANCE!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Lol@ the idea of me begging someone. Ha!

Yall know damn well that is not my M.O....

And pleep keep my name out of your posts. Your insecurity and inferiority complex has nada to do with me.

Thanks IN ADVANCE!
You are pathetic. angry dont even mention inferiority complex to me.

I thought u were real, how disappointing.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2012
pleep: You are pathetic. angry dont even mention inferiority complex to me.

I thought u were real, how disappointing.

Frankly my dear I don't give a flying fck what some butthurt manbitch who goes around the forum btching and known for taking down his picture when called "ugly" thinks about me. Know that. cheesy

In case you didn't know the real "pathetic" mofo on this thread is you. "Oh Somalis don't like me!!! My feelings are hurt!!!! So, I won't like them either...and neither should you guys!! tongue lol.

GUY, LIKE I SAID....CEASE FROM POSTING MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS.

It's simple request dude.
THANK YOU!!!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2012
smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2012
okwanuzo3:

That would only be necessary of we stand to gain anything from his kind.
(Racial) discrimination from those you consider inconsequential should not be taken seriously.

Don't even bother explaining anything to him.
Pleep is known for running around with his hands in the air and having fits when he doesn't get his way.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2012
thanks.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2012
loool, at me takin down my pic, u never saw my pic, and u never will...

by the way i will admit that mrsdarksin is a cutie...too bad i can only marry a somali woman.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2012
smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: mrsdarksin it seems u dont wana fight with me any more, u have lost the spirit...

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Frankly my dear I don't give a flying fck what some butthurt manbitch who goes around the forum btching and known for taking down his picture when called "ugly" thinks about me. Know that. cheesy

In case you didn't know the real "pathetic" mofo on this thread is you. "Oh Somalis don't like me!!! My feelings are hurt!!!! So, I won't like them either...and neither should you guys!! tongue lol.

GUY, LIKE I SAID....CEASE FROM POSTING MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS.

It's simple request dude.
THANK YOU!!!
lol, i have had my picture up for quite a while now, and my face is fully visable.
What i'm wondering is why your getting so upset at me your buddy over there is saying much worse things than i am.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2012
why do you care about warya's opinion of me?

all you do is go around on the forum and talk about other ppls business.

look at how pathetic you are creating threads about why mixed ppl shouldnt be considered black.

get a fcking life. and btw i know that sholly popz, royal and the others clowned your azz so bad you took
your pik down for a few days. just because i didnt contribute it dont mean i didnt see the convo.

you're pathetic.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2012
Right now your reacting like an animal backed into a corner. just chill ur making a fool of urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) / Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.