Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31076 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: stupid nigggers.

Why do Somalis own Kenya financially. Without Eastleigh u people would be paying tripple for everything.

Remember when the Indians outright owned ur shitttty country. You should be happy u have new masters, cause the Indians were abusing u guys in ur own country.

You are way over your head man...last time i checked..most somalis were refugees in kenya
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 3:19am On Jul 12, 2012
^^^^ their are 2.3 million somalis in kenya who are not refugees.

why dont u do research. Somalis own Kenya financially. Am not on my laptop, so cant post links.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 3:29am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ their are 2.3 million somalis in kenya who are not refugees.

why dont u do research. Somalis own Kenya financially. Am not on my laptop, so cant post links.

Since when did somalis own kenyan financially?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2012
Somebody lying like hell....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2012
sambos994:

Since when did somalis own kenyan financially?

Although there are indigenous Kenyan business people from the Kikuyu, the Kamba, Meru and other communities, they seem to be increasingly getting overshadowed by the Somalis who do not only own big business complexes and all class of hotels but also houses.
He says that Eastleigh is attracting customers from as far as Rwanda as Somali businessmen import a variety of goods from as far as Brazil, Thailand and China.

"Eastleigh is now a city within a city, thanks to the influx of Somalis and others interested in the area’s expanding economy," an area resident who has seen the estate grow from the 1960s, Mr Ahmed Mohammed Hussein, told The Sunday Standard.

http://www.habaswein.co.uk/newsdetails.php?subaction=showfull&id=1171208560&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: <<proud descendant of buckteeth nigggggers

grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 3:43am On Jul 12, 2012
Prejudice against Somalis permeates many levels of Kenyan society.  On the one hand, they are feared and resented; on the other, they are admired for their business acumen.  "Somalis are very bad people," said the taxi driver who took me to Eastleigh, the Somali district of Nairobi.  "They sell everything in Eastleigh, even weapons.  They are corrupt and they are always fighting because they are, by nature, a very violent people.  Somali pirates come here to Nairobi and buy expensive houses in the best districts.  Kenyans hate Somalis, but they are very good at business."

http://www.royalafricansociety.org/country-profiles/710.html
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: Prejudice against Somalis permeates many levels of Kenyan society.  On the one hand, they are feared and resented; on the other, they are admired for their business acumen.  "Somalis are very bad people," said the taxi driver who took me to Eastleigh, the Somali district of Nairobi.  "They sell everything in Eastleigh, even weapons.  They are corrupt and they are always fighting because they are, by nature, a very violent people.  Somali pirates come here to Nairobi and buy expensive houses in the best districts.  Kenyans hate Somalis, but they are very good at business."

Lol @ ayanle posting an excerpt which practically disses his own ppl to make a baseless point.

Keep,them coming before I debunk 'em.

Question is why do they want so badly to live among kenyans? Why not got to "little somalia" to the north? Lol
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:00am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: Prejudice against Somalis permeates many levels of Kenyan society.  On the one hand, they are feared and resented; on the other, they are admired for their business acumen.  "Somalis are very bad people," said the taxi driver who took me to Eastleigh, the Somali district of Nairobi.  "They sell everything in Eastleigh, even weapons.  They are corrupt and they are always fighting because they are, by nature, a very violent people.  Somali pirates come here to Nairobi and buy expensive houses in the best districts.  Kenyans hate Somalis, but they are very good at business."

Well..that's kenya's problem to deal with you egotistical idiots. That's just doing business in one part of a city in Kenya. Taking over a country's economy is another country partly controlling what goes on in that country's economy...you get what i'm saying?. You're just letting your imagination blind your eyes
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:01am On Jul 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lol @ ayanle posting an excerpt which practically disses his own ppl to make a baseless point.

Keep,them coming before I debunk 'em.

Question is why do they want so badly to live among kenyans? Why not got to "little somalia" to the north? Lol

My dear...this guy is just conjouring things in his head which doesn't make any sense
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:03am On Jul 12, 2012
their are dozens of somalis in high office in kenya. Easleigh economy drives the national economy of kenya.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:23am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: their are dozens of somalis in high office in kenya. Easleigh economy drives the national economy of kenya.

Yea...so are the 20+ districts in nairobi
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:40am On Jul 12, 2012
people come from as far as rwanda to come to eastleigh...

the best hotels are in eastleigh...search for urself.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 5:11am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: people come from as far as rwanda to come to eastleigh...

the best hotels are in eastleigh...search for urself.

still doesn't tell how somalis are taking over the economy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: stupid nigggers.

Why do Somalis own Kenya financially. Without Eastleigh u people would be paying tripple for everything.

Remember when the Indians outright owned ur shitttty country. You should be happy u have new masters, cause the Indians were abusing u guys in ur own country.

Olodo Niggger!
Your petty trading in Kenya does not affect Nigeria in anyway. I wouldn't even buy anything touched by the hands of a filthy somalian if I lived in Kenya.
You guys wear the same kaftans day in, day out.

When did indians own Nigeria? You're on nairaland for Nigerians and friends of Nigerias not some other country's forum.
If you want to be taken seriously, u must get your facts straight. The people who took over are the same ones who colonized your people and named you somalia.
If you id-iots are all that, why was your "unenslaved" people colonized by whitey? Ode.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2012
u neeed facts no one named us somalia, we named ourselves somalia.

Somalia is only country in africa named by an ethnic group. We are Somali, the country is Somalia.

get ur facts rught biiiiiitch, do t confuse ur slave history with my peoples great history.

stupid nigggger
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2012
sambos994:

My dear...this guy is just conjouring things in his head which doesn't make any sense

I have come to this conclusion long ago. I believe he suffers from split personality disorder. Im not saying this to be funny at all. Im serious.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2012
Nigggger u are the one who clearly needs schooling.
But I am not as kind as msdarkskin to go looking for information for your benefit.

Why was ur country colonized? Why did you have to get independence? Thought yours WAS a "great nation"

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
Somalias colonization is different than west african colonization.

Somali were fighting the british and the italians and the ethiopians at the same time...the important thing is we fought and kicked their butts even to this day they make films about how little kids with AK47 kicked their butts.

At least we were not enslaved...by the way every country has been colonized at some point...the thing is great people fight back till they get their independence...

while bantus work as slaves till the master feels bad and gives them independence.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
Warya or whoever the hell you are...you are the most delusional person I've met. Who the hell cares if you people never were colonized or not. Who cares if your country after an ethnic group. Who cares if Somalia controlled other countries for hundreds of years. Look at the crap it is today....filthy people savaging what they have to run into the countries you bash repeatedly.A bloody battlefield where people get slaughtered like chickens. The whole of Somalia is synonymous with war, poverty, hunger, famine, suffering, illegal immigrants, death.
okwanuzo3:

Olodo Niggger!
Your petty trading in Kenya does not affect Nigeria in anyway. I wouldn't even buy anything touched by the hands of a filthy somalian if I lived in Kenya.
You guys wear the same kaftans day in, day out.

When did indians own Nigeria? You're on nairaland for Nigerians and friends of Nigerias not some other country's forum.
If you want to be taken seriously, u must get your facts straight. The people who took over are the same ones who colonized your people and named you somalia.
If you id-iots are all that, why was your "unenslaved" people colonized by whitey? Ode.

Keep on showing him the facts and he'll shut up real good cool
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
okwanuzo3:

I said indians own Kenya financially..before somalis came in took over the business.

This is how NIGERIA got its name...A white lady gave you your countries name...so sad.

Flora Shaw invented the name Nigeria, in the period after her work for the Manchester Guardian, and before she became Colonial Editor for the Times. Shaw, whose life would make a fascinating biopic, was once Sir George Taubman Goldie's lover (the founder of the United Africa Company, later to become the Royal Niger Company), and later, in 1902, she became Lord Frederick Lugard's wife. Shaw suggested the name "Nigeria" in a letter to The Times of London, in January 8th 1897.

http://www.naijablog.co.uk/2009/04/1897-nigeria-gets-its-name.html

Lets see how somalia got its name...lol

Samaale, the oldest common ancestor of several Somali clans, is generally regarded as the source of the ethnonym Somali. The name "Somali" is, in turn, held to be derived from the words soo and maal, which together mean "go and milk" — a reference to the ubiquitous pastoralism of the Somali people.[19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people

So its you who got your name by a white women...somalia is a somali word...so i goes your self projecting....i have destroyed all of you people day in and day out...stupid slave nigggggers.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123:

I said indians own Kenya financially..before somalis came in took over the business.

This is how NIGERIA got its name...A white lady gave you your countries name...so sad.

Flora Shaw invented the name Nigeria, in the period after her work for the Manchester Guardian, and before she became Colonial Editor for the Times. Shaw, whose life would make a fascinating biopic, was once Sir George Taubman Goldie's lover (the founder of the United Africa Company, later to become the Royal Niger Company), and later, in 1902, she became Lord Frederick Lugard's wife. Shaw suggested the name "Nigeria" in a letter to The Times of London, in January 8th 1897.

http://www.naijablog.co.uk/2009/04/1897-nigeria-gets-its-name.html

Lets see how somalia got its name...lol

Samaale, the oldest common ancestor of several Somali clans, is generally regarded as the source of the ethnonym Somali. The name "Somali" is, in turn, held to be derived from the words soo and maal, which together mean "go and milk" — a reference to the ubiquitous pastoralism of the Somali people.[19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people

So its you who got your name by a white women...somalia is a somali word...so i goes your self projecting....i have destroyed all of you people day in and day out...stupid slave nigggggers.

[size=24pt]WHO THE HELL CARES!!![/size].....Nigeria and Kenya are doing 1,000,000,000x better than Somalia is.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^^ hey i was responding to her...she said somalia got its name by white people...i did research and found out its the opposite. Nigeria was named after a white british lady...somalia was named after the people...

isn't that ironic...i guess she was self projecting...

So every time you call yourself nigerian...your honoring what dead old white lady came up from the figment of her imagination....a proud nigerian my @ss. lmao
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Approximately 220,000 people died from AIDS in Nigeria in 2009.4 With AIDS claiming so many lives, Nigeria’s life expectancy has declined significantly. In 1991 the average life expectancy was 54 years for women and 53 years for men.5 In 2010 the overall life expectancy had fallen to around 52 years.6

you people are aids infected...lol...so many dirty secrets coming out...first a white british lady names your country Nigeria after a river called niger...that river name niger was named by europeans...niger means black...now you guys are dying of aids...

i suggest as a public service announcement that you apes get tested on a monthly basis...after all if you all die out of aids...who will i look down on?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: Approximately 220,000 people died from AIDS in Nigeria in 2009.4 With AIDS claiming so many lives, Nigeria’s life expectancy has declined significantly. In 1991 the average life expectancy was 54 years for women and 53 years for men.5 In 2010 the overall life expectancy had fallen to around 52 years.6

you people are aids infected...lol...so many dirty secrets coming out...first a white british lady names your country Nigeria after a river called niger...that river name niger was named by europeans...niger means black...now you guys are dying of aids...

i suggest as a public service announcement that you apes get tested on a monthly basis...after all if you all die out of aids...who will i look down on?
Since 1991, no central government has controlled the entirety of the country, despite several attempts to establish a unified central government.[25] The northwestern part of the country has been relatively stable under the self-declared, but unrecognized, sovereign state of Somaliland.[26] The self-governing region of Puntland covers the northeast of the country. It declares itself to be autonomous, but not independent from Somalia.[2] The Islamist Al-Shabaab controls a large part of the south of the country. Without a central government, Somalia's inhabitants subsequently reverted to local forms of conflict resolution, either civil, Islamic, or customary law.[2]

Yea... Somalia isn't the most perfect in the world now is it. Somalia isn't even united because these regions don't want to be part of Somalia. If it's so great please explain how "a bunch of AIDS infested slaves in Nigeria" are doing WAY better than "the proud Somali warriors." Please do tell

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ hey i was responding to her...she said somalia got its name by white people...i did research and found out its the opposite. Nigeria was named after a white british lady

You obviously don't know what research means. Nigeria was named AFTER the river Niger. Every idi-ot knows that.

Your people are somali...that addition of "a" at the end of country names is a foreign concept.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^^ yes but that niger river is not named nigeria...the white british lady named nigeria because of the niger river...

Nigeria was a former British colony. The name 'Nigeria' (meaning Niger Area) was first suggested by the girlfriend of Lord Fredrick Lugard, the former British Governor-general of the colony in 1914. Nigeria got its political independence from Britain on the October 1, 1996. It is the most populated black country in the world, as well as largest populated country in Africa (about 135 million). It has total land area of 923,768 sq. km. (356,668 sq. mi.) making it the 14th largest country in Africa in land mass. Its coastline, on the Gulf of Guinea, stretches 774 km (480 mi.). Nigeria is bordered by Chad, Cameroon, Benin, Niger, and the Atlantic Ocean in the south. Nigeria. Full History

http://www.imoonline.org/nigeria.htm

by the way the niger river got its name by colonial masters...cause niger means black...so your entire country is made up by whites...you were enslved by whites...what a sad pecie of shitty history you got there.

am ashamed of even posting on here...now i know where you get your subservience from.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
WHO THE HELL IS THIS SCREAMING ABOUT SOMALIS OWNING KENYA.
FYI Eastleigh is a very small section of the city.
That is where you are saturated,breeding like rats and the place stinks.

STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE HERE AND POST YOUR CLAIMS ON A KENYAN FORUM.
LET'S SEE IF YOU WILL LAST A DAY.

2 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ yes but that niger river is not named nigeria...the white british lady named nigeria because of the niger river...

Nigeria was a former British colony. The name 'Nigeria' (meaning Niger Area) was first suggested by the girlfriend of Lord Fredrick Lugard, the former British Governor-general of the colony in 1914. Nigeria got its political independence from Britain on the October 1, 1996. It is the most populated black country in the world, as well as largest populated country in Africa (about 135 million). It has total land area of 923,768 sq. km. (356,668 sq. mi.) making it the 14th largest country in Africa in land mass. Its coastline, on the Gulf of Guinea, stretches 774 km (480 mi.). Nigeria is bordered by Chad, Cameroon, Benin, Niger, and the Atlantic Ocean in the south. Nigeria. Full History

by the way the niger river got its name by colonial masters...cause niger means black...so your entire country is made up by whites...you were enslved by whites...what a sad pecie of shitty history you got there.

am ashamed of even posting on here...now i know where you get your subservience from.

Are you f@!ktarded?....Nigeria got it's independence in October 1, 1960. Secondly, the Niger river was named after the taureg word" egerew [i]n-iger[/i]ewen" shittty brain you got there.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
SOMALIS SUFFER FROM DEEP INFERIORITY COMPLEX
I WONDER WHY THEY TRY TO EXHIBIT THEIR MISERY ON AFRICAN FORUMS SUCH AS THESE
IT SIMPLY MEANS THEY HAVE NOBODY TO CRY TO,NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU.
WHICH MAN FAILS TO BUILD HIS OWN HOUSE AND SEEKS REFUGEE IN ANOTHER MAN'S HOUSE EXCEPT A MAD MAN? AND LATER GOES ON SCREAMING ABOUT HIS SUCCESS IN A STRANGER'S HOUSE? LOSERS! AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.
WHAT IS YOUR PATHETIC GENERATION DOING IN FOREIGN NATIONS ANYWAY
THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS SELL KHAT,SPIT AND BREED.
GREAT BUSINESS WE SEE.IT'S NO WONDER YOU ARE HATED THE WORLD OVER BECAUSE YOU SPEAK HIGHLY YET YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT THE RESOURCES OF COUNTRIES WHERE YOU HAVE TAKEN REFUGE.
WHY NOT DO BIZ IN SOMALI? DAADAB REFUGEE CAMP IS ALMOST CLOSING DOWN BECAUSE DONORS ARE TIRED AND YOU ARE STILL GIVING BIRTH DAMN! GOSH WHAT A PEOPLE!!
TAKE A FLIGHT DOWN TO DAADAB REFUGEE CAMP AND RESCUE YOUR PEOPLE INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME ONLINE.HURRY BEFORE THEY DIE.

DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE UR USER ID AYANLE??
YOU HAVE POSTED TEH SAME THING YOU POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD,KEEP REPEATING URSELF.
It's only a matter of time in that shit hole called eastleigh. I have never even set foot there.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123:

This is a Nigerian forum. Your petty trading in Kenya won't earn you brownie points here.

warya123: ^^^^ yes but that niger river is not named nigeria...the white british lady named nigeria because of the niger river...

lol, i doubt very much you'll be missed.
But then, your obsession won't let you leave, would it?
Not that i blame you, this site is on fire compared yours. There was even a topic on your site about which other countries' sites to join as yours was so boring.

Not sure about Niger being named by whiteys. They may have spelled it that way but then it stretches across different lands whose people call it different names.
There is no documented evidence of Niger having been named by whiteys.
Wikipedia is the dictionary of the lazy btw.
In case you didn't know, any fool can insert an article there.

How did you become "somalia" how did you incorporate the foreign concept of "a" at the end to your country's name. You should have called yourselves something unadulterated so as to differentiate yourselves from other nigggers.

If you were so tough, you shouldn't have been colonized in the first place. Many other colonized countries, like Nigeria fought against colonization and for independence (I can't be bothered to provide links, use google).

Why did you let whitey italian dictate whether or not you should keep slaves?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
DADAAB REFUGEE CAMP IN NORTHERN KENYA

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SOO PROUD OF? GO TO THE MOSQUE AND PRAY FOR 'allah' TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE.
IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT SOMALI BUSINESS MEN IN EASTLEIGH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FUNDING THE TERRORISTS.
YOU HAVE MONEY YOU SAY? OF COURSE FROM KIDNAPPING FOREIGNERS AND INVESTING IN FOREIGN LANDS.
IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL BIZ? CROOOKS AND THIEVES,BLOOD(PIRATE)MONEY HAS BEEN USED TO BUILD EASTLEIGH BUT IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU LOSE IT ALL.
YOU BOUGHT THE POOR WITH BLOOD MONEY AND YOU THINK YOUR COUNTRY WILL EVER KNOW PEACE? THE BLOOD OF YOUR WOMEN AND BABIES WILL ALWAYS HAUNT YOU BECAUSE
WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY BUILDING,YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN CONTINUE TO STREAM INTO CAMPS.
WHAT A SHAME.No wonder nobody likes to be close to ur people.Not even the devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / City Of Minneapolis Reaches $27M Settlement With George Floyd's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.