Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Have You Met A Celebrity? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Met A Celebrity? (13146 Views)

When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman / Have You Met This Handsome Nigerian/chinese Guy, Chen Emmanuel? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by lillies: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2012
i just had a conversation with GEJ n DAM.
i told them my MIND
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2012
Йą wa for women & their crase τ̅o hang out wit celebs sha. Not totally xcludin some guys sha, but women!!!!!!!
Well, ¶ recorded a couple of my tracks wit K.solo, av bn wit I GO DIE back in uni, Yakubu durin his weddin in lasgidi, kc presh & ruggedman durin start quest, & some ¶ cnt remember @ †ЂΞ moment. ℓoℓ
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 10, 2012
achukwunet: seriously dude?

Thanks for reminding me. I met Van Vicker too. The guy doesn't talk. 6/10 shikena! Lol
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2012
lillies: i just had a conversation with GEJ n DAM.
i told them my MIND

So for how long are you incarcerated? grin
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by achukwunet(f): 5:19am On Jul 10, 2012
Van Vicker is very quiet and hard to talk to. You would assume an actor would be very open to talking. Van decided to sit down and shutup the entire how
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2012
Then he must be pretty boring then. SIGH
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2012
achukwunet: Van Vicker is very quiet and hard to talk to. You would assume an actor would be very open to talking. Van decided to sit down and shutup the entire how
do u xpect him τ̅o be crackin jokes & openin his teeth wit u? Abeg eeee
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by pendusky(m): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2012
have met Basket Mouth before at Total filling station supermart,at V.I, he's natural Joker.

Banky W, was a kul, I met him at Chevron party in December, buh neva had chance to chat as He was busy, though chated wit his Fat Singer Partner.

Helen Paul was kul though, her baby voice would make u lol! Chated small though.

Yaw of Wazobia fm, was kul when i went to their office aT V.I to redeem ma prize. He's a cul dude, buh diplomatic OPJ, NOT. Lol

Saw buh neva meet Gordon, CD John of blesd memory, Alex Ekweme grin , 2face, Wizkid, Seun of nairaland, etc,

Luking forward to seeing ogugua88, freecocoa, 190, sexkilz, mukina, bluetooth, etc. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2012
pendusky:
Luking forward to seeing ogugua88, freecocoa, 190, sexkilz, mukina, bluetooth, etc. grin grin
Emmm abeg dem be celebs? Wat r they into pls xplain wit Ūя̅ big head. ℓoℓz
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2012
Jenams: Emmm abeg dem be celebs? Wat r they into pls xplain wit Ūя̅ big head. ℓoℓz

You too get mouth. I'm a celeb na lol.

pendusky:

One day by God's grace cheesy
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Afam4eva(m): 5:51am On Jul 10, 2012
I met Genevive Nnaji in Alade Market when she was just blowing up as an actress. She came shoppiing witth another actress that they did a movie together.

I met Nkiru Sylvanus in my village in Enugu(Amaechi, Awkunanaw). You know most Nollywood village movies are shot in my village.

I met Ramsey Noah somtime in 2003 on Allen Avenue and another time he came to my house where they came to shoot a movie. Onyeka Onwenu and the wife of 2face, Annie Macaulay were also in the movie so I saw them too.

I one saw Alariwo of Africa dragging change with an Okada rider along college road, Ogba.

I and Joseph Benjamin attended a course in an IT college.

I saw sauce kid in sweet sensation one day. Never knew the dude was short.

I've seen Wunmi Obe.

I've seem Oma Akatugba(sports journalist) and Justin Offor.

I stay in the same estate with Samklef and former Maintain member(Big bamo).

I've never seen a foreign artiste beforem. They're my next target.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by pendusky(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2012
Jenams: Emmm abeg dem be celebs? Wat r they into pls xplain wit Ūя̅ big head. ℓoℓz
shocked shocked Maybe I excluded u, i dont luk 4ward to c Jenams grin , Instead of meeting u, I prefa meeting orphans in orphanage home...
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by pendusky(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2012
ogugua88:

You too get mouth. I'm a celeb na lol.

One day by God's grace cheesy

Yop dear!
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by braveheart2012(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2012
I have met the following celebrities:

1) Renee Zellweger (she bumped into me while jogging in New York and apologized profusely)
2) Jay Z (at an NBA Draft party at his club 40/40)
3) Beyonce (in front of my office building before she went on stage for an outdoor concert with NBC)
4) Sean Paul (at a restaurant in downtown NY)
5) John Legend (at a restaurant around midtown Manhattan)
6) the Black Eyed Peas (at an industry party my ex-gf dragged me to)
7) Lauryn Hill (at a friend's party in a Brooklyn bar)
cool Chaka Khan (walking the red carpet at some award show at a downtown hotel)
9) Baby Face (in the elevator at the W Hotel at Times Square)
10)Taye Diggs (he was standing in front of me in line for a Broadway show, "Spring Awakening"wink

I haven't met many Nigerian celebrities because I haven't lived in Nigeria since 2000 and I don't attend Nigerian events in the US. However, I have known Sasha since she was a little child and I know the Skuki guys from my childhood church. I saw Genevieve in the BA lounge at MMIA about three years ago (but I didn't go up to her to "meet" her).

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by iykak47: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2012
If i start de mention names of celebrities/stars wey i don jam it go take the whole day ooh. I have met Lawrence Anini twice, some years ago i also shook hand with Chijioke Ejiogu alias Arugo monkey, fomer Enyimba goalkeeper presently with our own heartland. Am eager to meet Farouk Lawal, baba latin and Sikiraotu Sindodo.

Before i forget we 'mobbed' Yakubu Aiyegbeni last friday who is in Guangzhou China for his retirement benefits.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 10, 2012
pendusky: shocked shocked Maybe I excluded u, i dont luk 4ward to c Jenams grin , Instead of meeting u, I prefa meeting orphans in orphanage home...
Ūя̅ right boi, go roll wit Ūя̅ fellow orphans.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2012
iykak47: If i start de mention names of celebrities/stars wey i don jam it go take the whole day ooh. I have met Lawrence Anini twice, some years ago i also shook hand with Chijioke Ejiogu alias Arugo monkey, fomer Enyimba goalkeeper presently with our own heartland. Am eager to meet Farouk Lawal, baba latin and Sikiraotu Sindodo.

Before i forget we 'mobbed' Yakubu Aiyegbeni last friday who is in Guangzhou China for his retirement benefits.
bros sowie nor vex °ºH , but u be criminal? ǰUsτ curious...
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by all1(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2012
achukwunet: I agree Smash Bracket is a jokester. Everything is a huge joke to him.
Fyne pix, fyne babe. Can I snap wit u 2? @list I try...
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by sizzlers(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2012
achukwunet: I have!! bracket. Van Vicker, Flavour nabania, Bracket's Manager.
i like dat, u hav enuf evidence to prove it, odas should follow suit lol.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2012
Lol, bros, I'm in no rush to meet that kain celebrity.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2012
pendusky:

So you can finally shoot me, ba?

I never wan die, brother. grin
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2012
dasparrow: What I am curious to know is which one is smash and which one is vast? I know one is dark skinned and the other light skinned or yellow as Nigerians will say. So the dark skinned one is who? the light skinned one is who?

Vast na the blacky. Smash na the albino.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol, bros, I'm in no rush to meet that kain celebrity.
Lmao. . .

Why you dey fear?
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by ayojango(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2012
P square once came to my bank to lend some money I dnt bat an eyelid cos they didn't meet conditions, okocha once served me in his club
Mi once forgot his line in a weddin and I added it up
Ja rule, MI and D'banj r d friendliest celebs iv ever met.
Recently a movie was shot in my place just kept starin@ d beaus.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2012
I've met most celebs,and the up,and coming ones.D'banj,yahoozee crooner,busta rhymes,p-square,tuface,9ice,dj zeez's father lives in ma hood,he comes there often.just name them.this is possible,cos i'm the immediate younger brother of one of the best Djs In town-DJ CWITCH.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2012
Alex Ekwueme @his country home near johns church oko anambra state.
Alhaji Umaru Dikko..nov 2004@heathrow T4 london..looks shy,i was shocked at his size and height.he is quite small..but has this look abt him..cant explain it.its like lookin at a black mamba..a bit scary and strange..you,ll never suspect him if he was a murderer.
Attahiru Jega..25th april 2012 @heathrow T5.he looks gentle.i think he is a good man.
Jim Nwobodo 2004 @charlton london with his wife.
Jim Iyke 2005 @charlton london.
Damian Duff former chelsea n newcastle player @knightbridge london.was with some guys who went to replace his tv and home theatre system.he is a nice fella.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2012
forgot to mention.Legendary Emma Okala..former green eagles safe hands..whenever im in town to watch my team Enugu Rangers.
Christain Chukwu.
Taribo West @charlton london.a very very nice man..he has got a good heart.very friendly.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by ajanaku2(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2012
I actually grew up on the same street with Desmond Elliot...Somewhere in Ikate, Surulere, Lagos...We used to call him "Brother Shola" back in the days...That Guy just resemble Rich Man Pickin o...Na confirm "Aje-Pako" to the Bones...Na Face-Me-I-Slap-You House im grow up from...That Decrepit House is still on that Street and I wonder how he'd feel anytime He visits that House...The Nostalgia would be intense, I guess...I'm extremely glad he's doing well now sha...At least, im "Pickins" dey grow up for Posh Ajah! Des-Baba, you too much!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by crackhouse(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

Guy arsenal no come again ooo
they postponed their visit until further notice. Maybe it's b/cos of BH boys. Take heart
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Chikeluo Iloanusi..former husband of steph okereke and ex Nigeria footballer.i knew him back in the days when he used to snatch ppls chains and watches,very good footballer @achara layout primary sch,union awk enugu n nike boys...thank God for football.he robbed or rather dispossesed my friend of his watch along awkunanaw st.enugu way back before he became famous.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2012
Nope. I'm not enthusiastic about meeting any.

Not interested.

Even when I saw Omotola during the Nigerian Reunion @ Orlando last year, I was just like "whatever".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Denies Dating Dammy Krane / SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood / Bbnaija Angel Goes Stark Naked, Shows Her Private Part To Whitemoney & Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.