Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Have You Met A Celebrity? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Met A Celebrity? (13147 Views)

When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman / Have You Met This Handsome Nigerian/chinese Guy, Chen Emmanuel? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2012
freecocoa: Oh okay na,no blame me the thing be me like CEE WITCH,but i still never hear of this your brother before sha cheesy.
he plays at Tvc videomix,star F.M.,and star MEGA-JAM official Dj.u can verify that.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by swtchicgurl: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2012
centje: I hv met a couple of nigerian actors,actresses and musicians mostly wen [size=16pt]we[/size] shoot movies

u act?
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Hemanwel(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2012
Haven't anyone met wit me
@post
I have seen clifford Orji at Toyota Bus stop,year 2000.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by blackboi(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2012
They see me everyday but knw me not... very soon, 200 Million MUMU.. cheesyembarassed
I'm he with the biggest voice...

My identity remains my immortalitycheesy

God bless motherLand!
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by pendusky(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2012
Jenams: Ūя̅ right boi, go roll wit Ūя̅ fellow orphans.
I prefa them than u!
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by pendusky(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2012
sexkillz:
So you can finally shoot me, ba?

I never wan die, brother. grin
grin grin u sucks!!
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by spikesC(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2012
swtchicgurl:
People should start worrying more about when and how to meet me.
cool

undecided u fine?
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by arantess: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2012
ℓ̊ met Jesus Christ recently...the greatest celebrity ever
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2012
@ TOpic;

Yes Indeed..

1st. Wole Soyinka.. On an Air france from Port Harcourt to Paris.. When he got on board, I almost fainted.. Then next thin I saw was he was sitted right next to me.. I shook his hands and told him that I was most honoured to be sitting next to him.. for the 6 hour duration of the flight, I kept starring at his white hair... I felt so mad that I didnt have any Cameras with me.. I wished I could have asked him for a lock of his hair..

2nd.. Timi Dakolo; That guy is the biggest person I have ever met in my life.. Met him in Port Harcourt airport.. too me a while to recognize.. Started a conversation with him about his post Idols carrier and why we hadnt heard any albums from especially as Omawunmi the runner up has put out 2 hit albums.. This nigga went on a long arse narrative of how the organizers of the show never fulfilled their recording contract promise and how he didnt get the full prize money and blah blah blah.. I felt like slapping the douchebag.. How the fhuck are you making excuses when Omawunmi is making hits..

3rd.. Tuface Idibia.. Met this Nigga at the airport in Accra.. He is by far one of the coolest nigga you will ever meet in your life.. We chattad for a bit and if you didnt see our first contact would think we were long lost friends.. I never got an autograph however I did take a picture with him on my 0.5megapixel Nokia ..
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2012
Okija_juju: @ TOpic;

Yes Indeed..

1st. Wole Soyinka.. On an Air france from Port Harcourt to Paris.. When he got on board, I almost fainted.. Then next thin I saw was he was sitted right next to me.. I shook his hands and told him that I was most honoured to be sitting next to him.. for the 6 hour duration of the flight, I kept starring at his white hair... I felt so mad that I didnt have any Cameras with me.. I wished I could have asked him for a lock of his hair..

If it was me you met, you'd also feel the same effect.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Tascocent(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2012
I meet scofield last week at Kirikiri prison...........but we are both planing how 2 escape,so watch out..........lol
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by canadaik(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2012
Wow...these has all been interesting to read lol...one day u na go hala my name all day ooo....that was a faze line actually!
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If it was me you met, you'd also feel the same effect.

Ofcourse my Ekiti Lover.. kiss
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by daminho(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2012
I av met wande coal, kay switch,pheroshioz, MI, Dj jimmy jatt, Jonathan goodluck sef
;DI av met wande coal, kay switch,pheroshioz, MI, Dj jimmy jatt, Jonathan goodluck sef jerry gana,doyin okupe,met Fashola courtesy the Legend himsef Alibaba, Tee A, Osama bin laden smiley
na joke o...mario gotze of borussia dortmund, Kanu, Mikel,enyeama,yobo,uche brodas,jim iyke,joel obi,nsofor,kevin BBA,big broda stars of 2009...e don do
But tha best na still alibaba..was wit him for like 4days...laff unlimited, he's a confirmed warri man...
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by megxo(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2012
met farouk n we shared his billions............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (cant stop laffn)
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by megxo(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2012
well, seriously av met terry da rapman, pheroshuz, spokesman (ywap), skales......n som underground badt guyz wink
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by hrhobi1(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2012
Wayne Rooney, Ryan Gigs Old trafford bar, Damian Marley and NAS at thier collabo album tour in london. Doneo for Bolton Uni Show, MI, Nice,2face,terry g,ice prince e.t.c Hexagon nite club VIP ticket Benin, Aki,Paw Paw,AY, YOungest Alhaji , Ay wife, we were on the same flight to london 1 time like dat, I got a free ticket from Ay but I no fit attend cause i had too much truth serum. Who else hmmmm ok. D Banj twice, 4 Him former crib for near berger and also Dubai airport, Met with Majek Fashek, Sir victor Uwaifo, Bianca Ojukwu,daisy Danjuma. Tallest man in the world and shortest man in the world Manchester city center 2011 <former minister of tourism Otunba Olusegun Runsewe my uncles Birthday and Finally my comrade governor Adam Aliu Oshiomole We dey see everyday.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2012
Some people can lie sha.

Small time someone will come here and say he\she met Robert Einstein when he came to perform at Eko hotels.undecided
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2012
Hmmm, lets see.

Jim Iyke used to squat with Steph Nora Okere in my compound in Surulere. If you see him, tell him Ortaino; that Igbo boy from Ogun state says hi. Tell Idris Abdulkareem that willio gee says hi from Emir Road. LOL

Met Snoop Dogg at Schipol.

Shook hands with moammer Gaddafi when he visited Abacha in Kano. Listened to Mikhail Alexander Kalashnikov emotionally tell his story at a musuem in Stalingrad. Since these men are popular, They are celebrity right?

Anyways,have a couple siblings. One whose music is already blasting the airwaves and an established literary kingpin. LOL

I joke with the upcoming star that he should also stick with education with strong values because celebrity lifestyles mostly are fakes and does not go down well in the long run. LOL
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2012
Yawn.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2012
I've met with okongu. U may be hearing d name for d 1st time.. Yes... He's a celebrity in my village with 8kids from 8women! He is currently 21yrs of age! Which celebrity pass dat one...? **sips some wine from his glass**. I've also met myself. Who says i'm not a celebrity?!! Usher Raymond is still looking for himself. Am i not a super celebrity since i've found myself...?? Make i pass joor!
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Afam4eva(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2012
Okija_juju: @ TOpic;

Yes Indeed..

2nd.. Timi Dakolo; That guy is the biggest person I have ever met in my life.. Met him in Port Harcourt airport.. too me a while to recognize.. Started a conversation with him about his post Idols carrier and why we hadnt heard any albums from especially as Omawunmi the runner up has put out 2 hit albums.. This nigga went on a long arse narrative of how the organizers of the show never fulfilled their recording contract promise and how he didnt get the full prize money and blah blah blah.. I felt like slapping the douchebag.. How the fhuck are you making excuses when Omawunmi is making hits..

3rd.. Tuface Idibia.. Met this Nigga at the airport in Accra.. He is by far one of the coolest nigga you will ever meet in your life.. We chattad for a bit and if you didnt see our first contact would think we were long lost friends.. I never got an autograph however I did take a picture with him on my 0.5megapixel Nokia ..
Everyone that has met 2face have all said the same thing. It's his humility and friendliness that makes him one of the most respected celebrities in Nigeria. Almost every you ask will always name 2face as a role model. That's why i laugh when i see people like Muna disrespecting Mode 9. Only humble people go places and are respected.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Freiburger(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2012
@ topic, look, we 're all celebrities.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2012
Yea, role model. Someone who has spe rms splattered all over the country.

Okija_juju:

Ofcourse my Ekiti Lover.. kiss

I ain't about that life lol
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2012
Freiburger: @ topic, look, we 're all celebrities.
We're talking of TV celebrities. Are you on TV?
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Leefem: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2012
Joke Silva and Bukky Ajayi i met them at Holy Child College, Lagos, and Bob Manuel at the Transcorp Hilton.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2012
freecocoa: Some people can lie sha.

Small time someone will come here and say he\she met Robert Einstein when he came to perform at Eko hotels.undecided
i checked ur profile,na only Male dey follow u,or na u dey follow them..i don add myself.in NL,U,SEXKILLS,ILEKEIDI,BEAF are my:
NIGHTMARE

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Freiburger(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2012
afam4eva:
We're talking of TV celebrities. Are you on TV?
So i must be on air to acquire the status of a celebrity, that's why we still got a long way to go.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by Afam4eva(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2012
Freiburger:
So i must be on air to acquire the status of a celebrity, that's why we still got a long way to go.
I'm not saying you're not a celebrity in your own rights. But this thread is about TV celebrities even though the OP did not was not explicit in that regard.
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by UmmRumy(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2012
Saw Terry Mackson (Tunde Omonude) years back at Ekpan junction - Warri, in a volkswagen beetle. Ha ha ha! He was a celebrity of sorts. Sang "Saturday night, is a lovers night..."
Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2012
Yomieluv: i checked ur profile,na only Male dey follow u,or na u dey follow them..i don add myself.in NL,U,SEXKILLS,ILEKEIDI,BEAF are my:
NIGHTMARE
Those are the few people i decided to follow back. Nightmare ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Denies Dating Dammy Krane / SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood / Bbnaija Angel Goes Stark Naked, Shows Her Private Part To Whitemoney & Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.