Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Prefer Dating Big Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Dating Big Women. (2841 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Big Women? / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Dating Big Women. by ODB1: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2012
I know what you are thinking and no, this thread actually belongs here. It's not part of my primeval lust for women but more of personality rating.

Bigger women actually have better s3x and are more than ever to remain content and happy with themselves. It's as if their hormonal range is kept at an ideal level through normal eating habits to make them more pleasant to be around with than your average sociopath skinny twerp who probably will have her lips taste like an ashtray.

So giving the opportunity to have to chose starting a conversation either between a chubby, curvy woman (not fat) over a skinny lepka, I will definitely be like a Texan. The bigger the better.

Pic very related

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks for sharing your preferences.
All the "big" ladies of NL please note what he has said and act appropriately
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2012
undecided
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by brianromel(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2012
let me introduce in to Temika and Shuntelle. Oh they gonna loooooove u.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Tyche(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2012
Ok
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by boron10(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Me too o, i prefer bigger women to lepa, wetin i wan touch for lepa body na?

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
@OP
If that's what rocks your boat then fair enough, but pls don't come up with BS statistics to stroke your ego............fat/big women don't have better sex than nskinny ones, stop getting it twisted.

Here are a few clues why:
A) a bigger woman could never be more athletic and flexible than a skinny one in bed.

B) due to their size, your bedroom skills and acrobatic would be limited.

C) if the only reason you go for bigger women is based on sex and satisfaction, then you may have missed the plot.

What you should have told us, PRECISELY, is why looking at a chubby woman turns you on........is it the way they jiggle, the gigantic panties or maybe the bulging stomach etc.? pls feel free to express yourself on the issue.

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sizes determine how good someone is in bed??

Thats the most ignorant shit I have heard....that is like saying all men with little dicks cant Bleep unless all lil Dick men want to prove me wrong.....looking at the viewers and authors.

I have heard my friends complain about their skinny dudes and they are cheating like hell!!
I wonder why Halle berry keep getting cheated on?
Oops!
Lmao at sizes determine great bleeps. I am glad I didNT fall for that bullshit.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by pleep(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
hmmm... undecided i dunno bruh
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Mynd44: 2:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs Chima is right. Very right
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 12, 2012
O.D.B.:
I know what you are thinking and no, this thread actually belongs here. It's not part of my primeval lust for women but more of personality rating.

Bigger women actually have better s3x and are more than ever to remain content and happy with themselves. It's as if their hormonal range is kept at an ideal level through normal eating habits to make them more pleasant to be around with than your average sociopath skinny twerp who probably will have her lips taste like an ashtray.

So giving the opportunity to have to chose starting a conversation either between a chubby, curvy woman (not fat) over a skinny lepka, I will definitely be like a Texan. The bigger the better.

Pic very related

I don't think a curvy woman can be called "big". There are big people and then there are curvy people. Some big people like to deceive themselves by calling themselves curvy. You don't like big women. You like voluptuous women. If you say you like big women, then what comes to my mind is Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe. I don't consider curvy women big or orobo.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2012
Ogugua, sounds a bit too personal what's wrong?
(no pun intended)
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2012
Lol, it's not personal. There have been many threads where people were comparing big and lepa. Their definition of big is usually a woman with Kim Kardashian's body, and lepa is Nicole Richie of 2005.

I made the distinction because I know, from a scientific/health point of view, that bigger women (overweight/obese) usually suffer hormone imbalances and abnormal eating habits lol.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Mynd44: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2012
No wonder Kim's habits are imbalanced. But how does this explain Goldie's(BBA) atitude
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't think a curvy woman can be called "big". There are big people and then there are curvy people. Some big people like to deceive themselves by calling themselves curvy. You don't like big women. You like voluptuous women. If you say you like big women, then what comes to my mind is Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe. I don't consider curvy women big or orobo.

monique lost weight........gabby is a different story. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44: No wonder Kim's habits are imbalanced. But how does this explain Goldie's(BBA) atitude

no...kim is a ho.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Mrs Chima is right. Very right

thank you boo. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Tosinville(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2012
Man, curvy women are my favorite either, I can't drop the meat & go for the bone, its impossible u knw.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2012
Tosinville: Man, curvy women are my favorite either, I can't drop the meat & go for the bone, its impossible u knw.

You like chicks that look like Gabby (Precious)? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Tosinville(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You like chicks that look like Gabby (Precious)? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What this got to do with gabby?
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Freiburger(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2012
Tosinville:

Mrs Chima we are waiting for an answer.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Mynd44: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2012
Tosinville:

Answer the question jorh

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2012
O.D.B.:

Pic very related

There is a difference between big/average and curvy. Big is a woman who wears a size 32 panty. And that is your choice of a woman, wow you are one in a million. Keep it up!
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

There is a difference between big/average and curvy. Big is a woman who wears a size 32 panty. And that is your choice of a woman, wow you are one in a million. Keep it up!
Where have you been ma?
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Freiburger(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you judging/mocking his choice?
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by coolzeal(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2012
Well gabrielle union or Jennifer Hudson is my perfect type of woman i love lol, tho big women are cool too..
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Goldieluks: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2012
Freiburger:
Are you judging/mocking his choice?

No i was only stating IT with an applaud.
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2012
Tosinville:

huh?
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2012
coolzeal: Well gabrielle union or Jennifer Hudson is my perfect type of woman i love lol, tho big women are cool too..

New Jennifer Hudson or the old Jennifer Hudson?
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Freiburger:
Mrs Chima we are waiting for an answer.

What answer?
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by Mynd44: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

New Jennifer Hudson or the old Jennifer Hudson?
There is a new one?
Re: I Prefer Dating Big Women. by MrsChima(f): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
There is a new one?

The new one is lepa and the old one was orobo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift / In What Ways Is PROSTITUTION A Threat To A Nation? / 5 Secrets You Must Not Tell Your Best Friend -no Matter Wht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.