Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Relationship Mistakes You Made. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Mistakes You Made. (23468 Views)

Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Life—no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by mspookie: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
One mistake I learned was never to point my nyansh toward Chima while sleeping! cry cry cry cry cry

WHAT does he do to yr nyansh grin

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pretending the signs meant something else, not wanting to believe that she wanted out.Trying to hold on to a sinking ship. Hoping against hope.

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
I have been in many relationships... and most of which, I spend most of my resources on. Some of my friends do complain that it is a waste of time... but to me, I think and I believe I am getting much from it. I learn everyday and now, I can easily predict a lady in the way they think.. Nevertheless, there are others there that I do not know much about and that is why I have come into conclusion that the best age group to marry is the older ones.. I mean those with late marriage like 30s and above because they also might have learnt a lot out there...

God Bless you

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by NotNairalandi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
i gave her my sch.fee,my lapy and my shaving stick grin
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by mspookie: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nairalandi: i gave her my sch.fee,my lapy and my shaving stick grin

what did she do with your shaving stick?
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Brite02(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
I could have gotten one or two kids now..but u knw the drill when u ain't really ready one.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by femi4: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Wow! She was my first love, promised to tell her about my feelings towards her after my 6mnth IT but alas She told me I came late by then
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Brite02(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
ms pookie:

what did she do with your shaving stick?
lwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by mspookie: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nairalandi: i gave her my sch.fee,my lapy and my shaving stick grin

what did she do with your shaving stick
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
You can't really learn from other people's mistakes in relationships because people are different... You learn from your own mistakes..

Applying other people's experience(s)/mistake(s) to your relationship, will make it fail before it starts...

Go into every relationship with a clear mind, set out your objectives, and treat everything that happens as an isolated case..

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kittykat1(f): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: You can't really learn from other people's mistakes in relationships because people are different... You learn from your own mistakes..

Applying other people's experience(s)/mistake(s) to your relationship, will make it fail before it starts...

Go into every relationship with a clear mind, set out your objectives, and treat everything that happens as an isolated case..

Another mistake was falling in love with shymmex.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Brite02(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
Greyfog: Pretending the signs meant something else, not wanting to believe that she wanted out.Trying to hold on to a sinking ship. Hoping against hope.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by dandagreat(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Double dating undecidedDouble dating
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nickyspice(f): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
avin d mentality dat luv at ist sight was real, bt i now knw its attractn at ist sight, nt love!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Brite02(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
Brite02: I could have gotten one or two kids now..but u knw the drill when u ain't really ready for one.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Brite02(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
Brite02: I could have gotten one or two kids now..but u knw the drill when u ain't really ready one.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Toppie2(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
I forgot he was human.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Ramcie(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
Loving an ugly man cry I would never do that again. Half way through the relationship, the IDIET now felt he was handsome and started toasting girls all over 9ja . Good riddance to bad rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by ManTJ1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
freecocoa: You fecked up big time angry

She never bleeped up and it is a mistake but a plus because u are not a gold didder

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

Another mistake was falling in love with shymmex.

You're in love with me? shocked shocked

I love you too, sweetheart. kiss

Biko, come give papi a hug. wink
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by beylinko(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Live every relationship lyk ur first n at d same tym as ur last by Put in ur best.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Eboski(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Try to trust @times it help in a relationship
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Eboski(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
Try to trust @times it help in a relationship
Man TJ:

She never bleeped up and it is a mistake but a plus because u are not a gold didder
take a̶̲̅♏ easy oooooo
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by cindyrella(f): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
One mistake i made was holding on to something that was already dead.. cry
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kittykat1(f): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex:

You're in love with me? shocked shocked

I love you too, sweetheart. kiss

Biko, come give papi a hug. wink

I said its a mistake.
Anyway HUGZZZ

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
kitty kat:

I said its a mistake.
Anyway HUGZZZ

Hmmmmm....How can it be a mistake when I just found out today, huh? grin

I've got loads of love to give. wink

Spreading love is shymmex' thing. kiss
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by vxtr(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ramcie: Loving an ugly man cry I would never do that again. Half way through the relationship, the IDIET now felt he was handsome and started toasting girls all over 9ja . Good riddance to bad rubbish.
hahahahahhahha nawa ooo. Una no go kill person wit laughter. Rubbish indeed.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Freiburger(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
One mistake I learned was never to point my nyansh toward Chima while sleeping! cry cry cry cry cry
you can trust me on what Mr Chima will do to you when you try that next time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Phems(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
I key in2 relationship with her to help her out of heartbreak frm her ex,

believing it wud b 4 a short period.

She became addicted to me n wont let me go....

i regretted d step i took!

very difficult to say bye,...cos i don wanna break her heart again but i have to go 'cos i dont LOVE her!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by ujchief(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
Worse mistake... Believing that girls are sane enough to know whats best for them.
She told me a guy approached her and is serious about marrying her. I was in my finals at uni, so i couldnt give her the guarantee and assurances of a live-long relationship. She claimed the guy was serious about mariage, so i believed she knew what was best for her. We agreed to part ways for good so she can get maried, how wrong was i!
The guy man wanted some action, and the only way to get it was to play the mariage card to displace me. Two yrs later, shes stil as single as i am, and the guy man has left for good. She must hav learnt her bitter lesson by now.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by sharpshap(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
I never expected the unexpected! I was waiting for the impossible. She dumped me at the momenT when I was so deeply in love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.