Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Relationship Mistakes You Made. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Mistakes You Made. (23317 Views)

Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Life—no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2012
fresh_dude: Yomi. My my my! Two bottles of whatever you drink man. This is the shiznit. In fact, make it three.
really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmmm.....
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2012
klaus3011: dating idowuogbo cry cry cry...i am responsible for the bitterness and hatred she has towards all men tongue tongue tongue...i am sure she still wants me back though grin grin grin
First class ode!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2012
habayommy: Years back I was given admission into one of the fed uni but i refuse to go because she didn't pass her UME dat year. I wud hv been a grad @ 21. This is the most mumustic mistake hv ever made.

sad sad sad
u delayed ur progress? u are a sule, maga, lukmon and an odewenger.

Pele ti e o!

* she starts singing dangerously in love*
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2012
Blessedla: Falling inlove online 2go which i never did before,n turned out to be a female n scamer my money was gone,
WHHHHAAAAATTTTT! Ndo o!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Pele ti e o!

The man don wise up nau! That‘s y he wrote it; it was a mistake.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
AJJ:
i no! duh!!!!!

teasing...
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by boomssey(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
BeraBera: My mistakes were loving a man more than he loved me, being possessive and jealous. I've learnt my lesson now. I now carry on as if I don't care (while I actually care). Lol
That' d spirit dear.i also did wot u did 2.i think its beta dat way!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

May your nuts slap you. angry angry grin grin

How do you expect me to keep my nyansh in a tub when I have to bend over to wash my legs? undecided undecided I believe in a full bath suga.

Your nyansh must be mighty tempting. Can we get a picture? grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Flashaldrin(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed
i'm learning. . .

1 Like

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by swtchicgurl: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
t2luv:

That was a wrap girl. He knew he was not going to get the punana (yansh). So he cut his loses and left. Just remember "[size=14pt]Close legs don't get fed[/size]".

uhn?! that's harsh o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Your nyansh must be mighty tempting. Can we get a picture? grin wink

I thought you said you aren't attracted to Oyinbo chicks and their features. According to my manbitches...I am Oyimbo. lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by swtchicgurl: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
cindyrella:
The love was dead and gone, but I still hanged on thinking things will work out... embarassed embarassed

eyah! sowie dear, i'm glad you're over it now. smiley

alexola20: I was too committed to a girl and doing you are the only sugar in my tea while she kept f.ucking around.After it was all over,it took me many years to recover from the heart break.
This is one of the reasons,I stopped dating 9ja girls. But finally I am happy that she was not the one for me.

many years to make a reason?! so, how many more years/girls did you spend/relate with to get the rest of your reasons? hmmnnn undecided
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by dont8(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
You know you're my biggest mistake by marrying you.
ijebabe: Op is my worst mistake embarassed tongue

@topic, thinking love was enough.

Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I thought you said you aren't attracted to Oyinbo chicks and their features. According to my manbitches...I am Oyimbo. lipsrsealed

Since when did man bitches start issuing race change visas? Abel jor post the picture. Or do you want to give me a private viewing? wink grin
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by shizzle11(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
My biggest mistake was dating a love peddler having the delusion she would stick to me, a distance relationship at that. Chei, if i had known, only if...
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Angeleyez(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
freecocoa: Making him believe without him i'd be nothing,i was once in a relationship where my world revolved around the guy,i thought doing practically everything he wanted was going to make him stay but alas!.

I was there once too.....never again!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by shizzle11(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
cindyrella:
The love was dead and gone, but I still hanged on thinking things will work out... embarassed embarassed

Babez, your story is similar to mine, just that sexes change role here. In my own case, it was long dead and burried but i kept hoping even when there was no reason to hope...i hung on unreasonably
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by habayommy: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Skii: I Reject it in Jesus name...Amen! hey! I was only teasing at the other lady...if you took offence sorry about that!

Am very sorry toosad sad ......I tot you were....
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by habayommy: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Pele ti e o!

Ɣ☺Ʊ are maaaaaadddddddd. Don't u̶̲̥̅̊ make mistakes, your progress will be delayed.
AJJ:
I don wise up na .......it was a big mistake o
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by habayommy: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
kitty kat:

E- proposal. Love nwantinti
The last time i checked sending an email τ̅☺ someone doesn't mean a proposal....
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
habayommy:
Ɣ☺Ʊ are maaaaaadddddddd. Don't u̶̲̥̅̊ make mistakes, your progress will be delayed.

I don wise up na .......it was a big mistake o
U are a ragga muffin excrembre! See am! flipping ezecma! U made d mistake,I questioned ur mistake, na crime? u came bck swearing for ur family member

O mad ni? Answer me! angry
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Thok(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
Allowing d babe to dictate to me..Thought Love was fireworks and all of dat...
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Riodiao(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
habayommy: Years back I was given admission into one of the fed uni but i refuse to go because she didn't pass her UME dat year. I wud hv been a grad @ 21. This is the most mumustic mistake hv ever made.

sad sad sad
chooo! O boy see Jonsing! Where papa dey dat time .Him no flog u belt head for your Head.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by ijebabe: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
dont8: You know you're my biggest mistake by marrying you.
Look at this cheat! Mscheeeeew!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by NubiaanQueen(f): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
Allowing him to access my phone!he saw my friends half naked pictures and took her numbers from my phone and started dating her!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Nubiaan Queen: Allowing him to access my phone!he saw my friends half naked pictures and took her numbers from my phone and started dating her!

shocked shocked grin grin grin you sef na wa. You be first class mugu.
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by shizzle11(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Blessedla: Falling inlove online 2go which i never did before,n turned out to be a female n scamer my money was gone,

ROTFLMBAO!
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by kandiikane(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
davidylan:

shocked shocked grin grin grin you sef na wa. You be first class mugu.

Bhawahahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by cindyrella(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
swtchicgurl:

eyah! sowie dear, i'm glad you're over it now. smiley
Thanks dearie. smiley
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by niyicollins(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=swtchicgurl]

[font=Lucida Handwriting]
[size=10pt][color=#770077]If you really did that, then you're right about the emboldened!.. Ao u take pass ward sef?
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by niyicollins(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=swtchicgurl]

[font=Lucida Handwriting]
[size=10pt][color=#770077]If you really did that, then you're right about the emboldened!.. Ao u take pass WAEC sef?
Re: Relationship Mistakes You Made. by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mannylex: Believing her when she told me she wz a virgin, and that the guy I saw her with all the time was her friend... What I learnt, never let love becloud ur sense of reasoning, Coz when in love, u cld paint a whoré to look like an Angel. Guys u need to be wise. Girls can kill. Just be a player and be in charge. The days of Lionel Richie and Marvin gaye are gone...

Daft fck!

When you are too dumb!

You did not know girls like intelligence and people like us would be smashing her while she puts you on a mumu train?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Minocycline Could Stop Men From Cheating / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.